Obama's Gay Egg Hunt!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Obama's Gay Egg Hunt!
Obama's Gay Egg Hunt!
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-04-21 12:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

White House Egg Roll Features 10 LGBT Families

Quote:
The annual White House Easter Egg Roll is an almost all-day event where children get to participate in games on the White House lawn. Family Equality Council has been bringing LGBT families to participate in the fun since 2006. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama often engage in the games, as the president did last year with this young girl.

“We’re extremely excited to welcome 10 diverse LGBTQ families from nine states to take part in this American tradition,” said Executive Director Gabriel Blau. “Our visibility at such an iconic American event helps create a world where every family is celebrated and respected.”

“This year, 40 people will join its contingent, including gay dads, lesbian moms and the families they’ve created through foster care, private adoption, surrogacy and donors,” says a FEC press release. “According to the White House, “30,000 people will assemble on the South Lawn to join in the fun. The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and, of course, Easter egg rolling.”

He's really evolving! He only had one gay couple last Easter egg hunt! Now he's got 10!

It baffles me why minorities and LGBT continue to swallow this shameless pandering via the Obama administration. He's done nothing for LGBT.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 12:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
continue to swallow

it's impolite to spit.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tatsiki
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hinamori
By Ragnarok.Tatsiki 2014-04-21 12:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I had an egg hunt last night. I had a basket of eggs, and told my cousins that they had 5 seconds until I started hurling eggs at them.

Needless to say, I got one heck of an aim.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-21 12:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It baffles me why minorities and LGBT continue to swallow this shameless pandering via the Obama administration. He's done nothing for LGBT.
Is he giving them some Obamaphones?
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2014-04-21 13:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe he hasn't done enough, but to say he's done nothing is *** and you know it.
[+]
By Hinamori 2014-04-21 13:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kyte said: »
Maybe he hasn't done enough, but to say he's done nothing is *** and you know it.

What's he done?

[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-04-21 13:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hinamori said: »
What's he done?

Roughly about the same he's done for black people....

......wait for it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-04-21 13:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What has he done? False promises of federal legislation? Last time I checked a Edith Windsor and Judge Walker had more of an impact on LGBT civil equality than Obama.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-21 13:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm slightly offended by the notion that gay people don't have kids the old-fashioned way. One of my best friends was born of a woman who, 30 years after he and his siblings were squirted out, came out as lesbian. It's not all that uncommon, liberal media.
[+]
By Hinamori 2014-04-21 13:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
I'm slightly offended by the notion that gay people don't have kids the old-fashioned way. One of my best friends was born of a woman who, 30 years after he and his siblings were squirted out, came out as lesbian. It's not all that uncommon, liberal media.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-21 13:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bacon is learning the art of clickbaiting quite well. I expect nothing less than 'White House Gay Sex Orgypalooza' for the next thread title.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-21 13:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Bacon is learning the art of clickbaiting quite well. I expect nothing less than 'White House Gay Sex Orgypalooza' for the next thread title.
You know Michelle is getting some on the DL, so it could happen.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-21 13:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

What can he do all by himself on a federal level? You think the republicans are going to go against their religious base and pass laws that benefit The American LBGT? If so I have a bridge to sell you. Stop blaming Obama.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-04-21 13:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
What can he do all by himself on a federal level? You think the republicans are going to go against their religious base and pass laws that benefit The American LBGT? If so I have a bridge to sell you. Stop blaming Obama.

It's irrelevant what he himself can do to federal laws. It's the false promises he made to LGBT particularly during the primaries.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-21 13:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

He can do a surprising amount with Executive Orders.

Mind you, the Republicans will make a big fuss about it, not least because the constitutionality of XOs is a pretty dubious, but both parties' Presidents have used them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-21 13:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's irrelevant what he himself can do to federal laws. It's the false promises he made to LGBT particularly during the primaries.
All politicians promise crazy things while they are trying to get elected.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-21 13:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What promises exactly?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-21 13:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

He can do a surprising amount with Executive Orders.

Mind you, the Republicans will make a big fuss about it, not least because the constitutionality of XOs is a pretty dubious, but both parties' Presidents have used them.

Most if not all of the executive orders he can issue (and has issued in 2014) only apply on a federal level. As we have seen, they only apply to a few hundred thousand employees.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-21 13:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Most if not all of the executive orders he can issue (and has issued in 2014) only apply on a federal level. As we have seen, they only apply to a few hundred thousand employees.
And? Every avalanche starts with a snowflake somewhere along the way. Taking a small but definitive action/stance is better than throwing up his hands and saying, "Damn Republicans."
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-21 13:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What promises exactly?
If you like you current health plan you can keep it, period.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-21 13:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Executive Orders or as I like to call them - Royal Decrees.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2014-04-21 13:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Signing, reversing, and repealing various laws and policies aside, his anti-bullying campaign is partly centered around preventing gay kids from getting terrorized in school.

If you want to say he hasn't done enough, then I can respect and probably agree with that opinion. But to say he's done nothing is objectively wrong.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-21 13:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: Viewers come to the stunning realization that promises made by politicians are often not as promised.

Next time: Michelle Obama breaks her sex partners neck with her thighs and consumes victim whole in front of a studio audience. Obama blames Republicans for upsetting the broodmother, commenting he'll have to offer another 20 Yemeni terrorists to slake her thirst.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-21 13:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

And? Every avalanche starts with a snowflake somewhere along the way. Taking a small but definitive action/stance is better than throwing up his hands and saying, "Damn Republicans."

So he has issued them this year, can't discriminate based on anything, applies to the federal level. There is your snowflake. What else?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-21 14:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

White House Egg Roll Features 10 LGBT Families

Quote:
The annual White House Easter Egg Roll is an almost all-day event where children get to participate in games on the White House lawn. Family Equality Council has been bringing LGBT families to participate in the fun since 2006. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama often engage in the games, as the president did last year with this young girl.

“We’re extremely excited to welcome 10 diverse LGBTQ families from nine states to take part in this American tradition,” said Executive Director Gabriel Blau. “Our visibility at such an iconic American event helps create a world where every family is celebrated and respected.”

“This year, 40 people will join its contingent, including gay dads, lesbian moms and the families they’ve created through foster care, private adoption, surrogacy and donors,” says a FEC press release. “According to the White House, “30,000 people will assemble on the South Lawn to join in the fun. The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and, of course, Easter egg rolling.”

He's really evolving! He only had one gay couple last Easter egg hunt! Now he's got 10!

Weren't you going on in the other threads about how the LGBT community freaks out over the most inane ***?
[+]
 Fenrir.Ginny
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Ginny 2014-04-21 16:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

He has a very long way to go, but he's been the most LGBT friendly President we have had so far. While that's not saying much, this is still an improvement.

His refusal to do an executive order on the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), relying on a House he knows has no chance in hell of passing it, is where he could really improve things for a lot of us.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2014-04-21 17:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

He has mastered the art of acting like he is trying to do something while actually doing nothing; like any really good lazy *** or union employee. He has little interest in actually helping gay Americans, but he sure loves their votes. ENDA is a joke. Don't be silly.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-04-21 17:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

I'll try to not disappoint!

I was thinking of something like "Michelle does the GOP doggystyle"
 Bahamut.Zellc
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2014-04-21 18:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
He has mastered the art of acting like he is trying to do something while actually doing nothing; like any really good lazy *** or union employee. He has little interest in actually helping gay Americans, but he sure loves their votes. ENDA is a joke. Don't be silly.

So all union employees dont do anything or just some? Is this a general statement or are you speaking of some individual from your past?
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-21 18:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya know, if I was gay and I had to pick between a side that antagonizes me every chance they get and a side that does practically nothing for me in one aspect of my life, I'd go with the latter too.
First Page 2 3 4 5