Bundy Ranch, Militia OTW.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Bundy Ranch, Militia OTW.
Bundy Ranch, Militia OTW.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-04-25 06:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO, oh the misinformed. Everyones so smart when they are attached to a computer. Leave it to FFXIAH for helping me get a dose of laughter when this THC doesn't do the trick. seriously.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-04-25 06:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Okay, so the man is nuts. I don't see what that has to do with the original argument, but he's now become even more of a media freak show. I don't necessarily side with him, but I do think it'd be stupid to say he's wrong on the land issue solely because he's a racist. I guess we'll see where the media takes it from here, though.

This many pages later I'm not clear how anyone still thinks this wanker is in the right on the land issue.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-04-25 06:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Okay, so the man is nuts. I don't see what that has to do with the original argument, but he's now become even more of a media freak show. I don't necessarily side with him, but I do think it'd be stupid to say he's wrong on the land issue solely because he's a racist. I guess we'll see where the media takes it from here, though.

This many pages later I'm not clear how anyone still thinks this wanker is in the right on the land issue.

I don't think any of them know what they are talking about anymore, they just love the feeling of being so far up someone else's *** that they forget about the person up their own. Half the reason it's fun to watch.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-25 08:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Black Mages at the Bundy ranch casting warp II on the cattle.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-25 08:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

@candlejack he doesn't give a *** about the constitution. He's gone on record saying he doesn't believe in the federal government.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/24/what-cliven-bundy-s-famous-backers-said-before-and-after.html
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-25 11:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it any surprise another hero to the GOP is a racist? Its funny to see them all jumping off the bandwagon.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-25 11:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, so the man is nuts. I don't see what that has to do with the original argument
because the original argument was also nuts?
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-25 11:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

But he is wrong on the land issue (how is that even open to question, much less by people who tend to support strict enforcement of laws?). So it's not argumentum ad hominem to point out that he's also a complete nutter with racist opinions that are over 150 years behind the times.

I don't even know how the *** people can say such stupid things. There's dissociation from reality and then they're total bug-nutty insanity. (Edit: I'm talking about Bundy's words, not yours, Rav.)
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-04-25 11:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Is it any surprise another hero to the GOP is a racist? Its funny to see them all jumping off the bandwagon.

I'm not sure it's fair to the GOP to call him a hero to them. Maybe some of the Tea Party or other extremists, but I'd suspect that even those to the right of moderate are put off by this guy. They're businessmen enough at heart to consider letting this guy use public land as he wants without kicking in his share -- AT LEAST to them -- is a problem.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-25 11:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard he was holding a dead calf today. Yea this guy is out of control.

I'm guessing he is trying to get a reality TV show.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-25 11:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering the Tea Party is an entire wing, and now a staple of the GOP as a whole, I'd say it's fair.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-04-25 11:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Considering the Tea Party is an entire wing, and now a staple of the GOP as a whole, I'd say it's fair.

I'm going to maintain that it isn't, because I hate hippies and I will not be lumped in with them.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-25 11:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to maintain that it isn't, because I hate hippies and I will not be lumped in with them.
I'm sorry, but I don't get the hippie reference.
By fonewear 2014-04-25 11:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hippies that word immediately turns me into Eric Cartman. I mean it is one thing to one to save the world and do something political. It is another thing to want to get high and listen to Phish.

Getting high and listening to hippie jam music is not saving the world kids.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-25 11:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know, I'm probably one of the more left winged individuals on this forum and I'm pretty sure I'm not a hippie.

It's one of those things the right-wing uses to insult the left, but it was before my time so I'm not entirely sure if or why I should be offended.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-25 11:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So another delusional red blooded American will meet his end in the FOX news cycle because no matter what the issue is, somehow it comes back to racism and flights of white supremacist fancy.

I keep reading this thread as the Buddy Ranch, *** you guys ._.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-25 11:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ah, for a second I thought he was calling the tea party people a bunch of hippies, but he went the other way with it...

it's what happens when I try to type/think/play/research at the same time...
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-25 11:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
So another delusional red blooded American will meet his end in the FOX news cycle because no matter what the issue is, somehow it comes back to racism and flights of white supremacist fancy.

Its funny how he went from being top of the page news on Fox to an unbolded headline on the bottom of their page.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-25 11:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know man, maybe Bundy meant 'blah' people and the liberal media is just distorting his words
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-25 11:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

If they had checked the facts they'd have seen this guy was batshit insane and racist as ***. But checking facts? LOL nope, lets score the easy two points on chumps thinking the big bad gummint is picking on a hardworking rancher.

+2 because hes old and white.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-04-25 12:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

ah, for a second I thought he was calling the tea party people a bunch of hippies, but he went the other way with it... it's what happens when I try to type/think/play/research at the same time...

Yeah, sorry. Was saying I tend to have more liberal points than conservative, but I hate most hippies.

Consider the classic joke: "What's the difference between Parrotheads and Deadheads? Parrotheads have jobs."
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-25 12:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

ah, for a second I thought he was calling the tea party people a bunch of hippies, but he went the other way with it... it's what happens when I try to type/think/play/research at the same time...

Yeah, sorry. Was saying I tend to have more liberal points than conservative, but I hate most hippies.

Consider the classic joke: "What's the difference between Parrotheads and Deadheads? Parrotheads have jobs."

I can feel you on the hating the dirty hippies thing.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-25 12:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

One side has Rambo Jesus waving the confederate flag and the other has a smelly old lady as their patron deity. Either way, this ends poorly.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-25 12:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

One side has Rambo Jesus waving the confederate flag and the other has a smelly old lady as their patron deity. Either way, this ends poorly.
Wait?!?!? I missed the battle cry for the South to Rise again?!?!??!?!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-25 12:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

The south shall rise again!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-25 12:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Hope they leave Florida OUT of the "South" >_>
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-04-25 12:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Hope they leave Florida OUT of the "South" >_>

Florida's going to have to be left out of the 50 states and be replaced by Puerto Rico eventually. We'll just start calling Florida "Atlantis" and turn the whole thing into a giant tourist trap.

Much how it is now, but with more scuba tanks.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12