Edit: Joachim and Ulmia cast: 2x March 2x Madrigal
[+]
By ClaudeusXI 2014-02-17 13:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Magicjunkie said: »
ClaudeusXI said: »
Asura.Thebatman said: »
Monisette won't display any option for relic equipment for me? Is there some trick to it?

Are you getting the option for artifact equipment?

I am. I also tried wearing AF+2 5/5, some augmented pieces etc.
talk to Sagheera and ask her about upgrade relic then talk to monisette

That worked! Thanks. Never did the Sagheera upgrades, only trials :)
 Shiva.Siral
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-02-17 13:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

updated op with relic info thanks to Prothescar. Anyone know what pos Outer Ra'Kaznar is in kamihr drifts? Any other info that needs to be in OP that i may have missed?
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2014-02-17 13:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Magicjunkie said: »
Asura.Thebatman said: »
Monisette won't display any option for relic equipment for me? Is there some trick to it?

Are you getting the option for artifact equipment?

I am. I also tried wearing AF+2 5/5, some augmented pieces etc.
talk to Sagheera and ask her about upgrade relic then talk to monisette

That worked! Thanks. Never did the Sagheera upgrades, only trials :)
np i just ran into the same issue with my alt which i got worried for a sec because I havnt done the clears for my alt and was starting to wonder if that didnt have something to do with it was happy to find out i just had to talk to the npc ^^
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-02-17 13:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The first mission is horrible ; ;
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-02-17 13:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Does she do advancing march?

Victory and Advancing

Edit: Joachim and Ulmia cast: 2x March 2x Madrigal

So good
[+]
 Valefor.Oxt
Server: Valefor
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-17 13:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Joachim and Ulmia cast: 2x March 2x Madrigal

TY so much for reporting this
By worstplayer 2014-02-17 13:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

k, so I'm no huge mnk uber master, but I'm sure I remember seeing something in forums last week about a black belt HQ version, loads of speculation on what it would be called + stats. anyone seen/know of any information about it? or was it all just rumour? or next update perhaps?
 Cerberus.Balloon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2014-02-17 13:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Plot Twist: Joachim just cast Valor Minuet V this time, without Prishe around.

It added +62 attack, which would put them at around 600 skill?
 Bismarck.Herzins
Server: Bismarck
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2014-02-17 13:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I don't mind VW, that's such an easy and fast thing(and you get merits at the same time).

Think about HMPs!!!! I'd like to get me a 119 empy!
 Leviathan.Kincard
Server: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2014-02-17 13:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

worstplayer said: »
k, so I'm no huge mnk uber master, but I'm sure I remember seeing something in forums last week about a black belt HQ version, loads of speculation on what it would be called + stats. anyone seen/know of any information about it? or was it all just rumour? or next update perhaps?

They did mention it a long while back but nothing came of it so far. They seem to have a weird way of waiting like, years before bringing something back up again like the whole Race differences thing and Cait Sith though, so who knows.

Just assume it's not going to come and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised down the line.
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXIV
By Terrah Crystal 2014-02-17 14:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kincard said: »
worstplayer said: »

They did mention it a long while back but nothing came of it so far. They seem to have a weird way of waiting like, years before bringing something back up again like the whole Race differences thing and Cait Sith though, so who knows.

Just assume it's not going to come and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised down the line.

Expect a Red Belt in 2020
By SwearingTom 2014-02-17 14:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

SwearingTom said: »
Sorry, at work and can't check things myself but just want a concrete confirmation - all 109 Relics have the augments included, even if you upgraded from a base relic piece, yes?

Anyone? -_-
 Shiva.Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-02-17 14:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

?
from what i gathered yes.
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-02-17 14:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, at work and can't check things myself but just want a concrete confirmation - all 109 Relics have the augments included, even if you upgraded from a base relic piece, yes?

Anyone? -_-

That's what it looks like
By SwearingTom 2014-02-17 14:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »

That's what I got from previous posts, but then someone in my shell said that you need two 100s to add augments to 109 gears, so I became confused.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-02-17 14:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

yes the 109 pieces have the augments, when monisette shows the piece to you, theres the littl augment icon in the corner and you can hit '-' key and see the original +2 aug is there intact
By Heimdel 2014-02-17 14:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »
Screw the new gear! They added:

Only took them how many years to make pizza slices. I mean really who would ever thought to slice up a pizza into sections....
[+]
 Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-02-17 14:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I got from previous posts, but then someone in my shell said that you need two 100s to add augments to 109 gears, so I became confused.

No, that's not how it works. It comes augmented, the 2 100 pieces are required if you're starting from the NQ relic piece (see first page).
By Sieha1 2014-02-17 14:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Heimdel said: »
Fenrir.Camiie said: »
Screw the new gear! They added:

Only took them how many years to make pizza slices. I mean really who would ever thought to slice up a pizza into sections....

who still uses pizza? RCB or sushi onry.

>.> I dont know about you but when I havent eaten in a while I could eat a whole pizza, tho I dont get acc and att, I get slow and gravity.
[+]
By SwearingTom 2014-02-17 14:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
yes the 109 pieces have the augments, when monisette shows the piece to you, theres the littl augment icon in the corner and you can hit '-' key and see the original +2 aug is there intact

No, that's not how it works. It comes augmented, the 2 100 pieces are required if you're starting from the NQ relic piece (see first page).

Great, thanks guys. Given who said it in my ls' chat, I'm not surprised he was wrong.
 Odin.Bellincion
By Odin.Bellincion 2014-02-17 14:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I am having issues getting prishe, I got the last c/s in lufaise for dawn, but it will not go to the final verse in my missions, I talked to the guard at the walnut door and get a tracking quest, do I need to do these quests and then finish apocalypse nigh?

Cannot locate details about this quest. Complete the mission "The Chains Fall Free". I have all the completed c/s for this when I go to the goblin foot print. So confused, any ideas would be appreciated!!

Thank you,
 Valefor.Oxt
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-17 14:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Square.Enix said: »
The use of waypoints, transport magic, or transportation items during Provide, Deliver, and Support assignments no longer causes key items to be lost.

yay^^
By SwearingTom 2014-02-17 14:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Bellincion said: »
I am having issues getting prishe, I got the last c/s in lufaise for dawn, but it will not go to the final verse in my missions, I talked to the guard at the walnut door and get a tracking quest, do I need to do these quests and then finish apocalypse nigh?

Cannot locate details about this quest. Complete the mission "The Chains Fall Free". I have all the completed c/s for this when I go to the goblin foot print. So confused, any ideas would be appreciated!!

Thank you,

Chains Fall Free is a part of the post final mission stuff when you select your CoP ring, have you done that?
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2014-02-17 14:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Oxt said: »
Square.Enix said: »
The use of waypoints, transport magic, or transportation items during Provide, Deliver, and Support assignments no longer causes key items to be lost.

yay^^

I suspect, however, that they nerfed the rewards now for those high-tier Courier imprimaturs. :p Previously you could do the Kahmir Drifts support mission for about 19.8k+ bayld/exp (for 3) just using the home-point shortcut/cheat LOL.

I really doubt the reward will be that good now. Oh well. ;_;
[+]
By mjlaferriere 2014-02-17 14:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you,

Chains Fall Free is a part of the post final mission stuff when you select your CoP ring, have you done that?

Yes, I have my Rajas Ring , this is why I am confused, I am back tracing but cant figure it out, very frustrating.
 Shiva.Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-02-17 15:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

mjlaferriere said: »

Thank you,

Yes, I have my Rajas Ring , this is why I am confused, I am back tracing but cant figure it out, very frustrating.

The Last Verse Requires both Zilart Missions and COP done. You have to complete Storms of Fate for COP and Awakening for Zilart and then do Shadows of the Departed and Apocalypse Nigh to get to The Last Verse.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By mjlaferriere 2014-02-17 15:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siral said: »
mjlaferriere said: »

Thank you,

The Last Verse Requires both Zilart Missions and COP done. You have to complete Storms of Fate for COP and Awakening for Zilart and then do Shadows of the Departed and Apocalypse Nigh to get to The Last Verse.

Thank you, will start working on this stuff then!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8