Gearswap Support Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 181 182 183
 Asura.Rinuko
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-06-27 05:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

How do I force gs to swich to magian of trial staves? i.e on thunderbased spells i want it to switch to Apamajas I
 Asura.Vafruvant
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-27 10:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinuko said: »
How do I force gs to swich to magian of trial staves? i.e on thunderbased spells i want it to switch to Apamajas I
I don't have them, personally, but I think you would say this on your precast:

main=gear.FastcastStaff

You'll also need this, as you would for obi:

gear.default.fastcast_staff = ""

where your normal staff goes between the quotes
 Asura.Rinuko
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-06-27 10:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Would it only equip it on thunder 1-5 and not on blizzard1-5?
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-06-27 11:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a guide anywhere that explains commands and such in language a ten year old would understand? I'm confused and want to read up a bit before trying to use this.

Also, one reason I don't use GS is that it feels like it automates playing just a little too much. I may be mistaken, but from watching others who do use it it seems like it's GS running a script instead of the player making actual choices, and I don't think that's something I want to do. I'm just looking for a bit more functionality and perhaps faster equipment swaps for a few of my jobs. I want to be the one playing, not a program.

Note: I mean no disrespect to anyone who utilizes GS to the fullest. I just prefer a more hands-on approach.

If I do decide to use this, links to luas for THF NIN RUN RDM SMN and WHM would also help.

Thanks in advance.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-27 11:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinuko said: »
Would it only equip it on thunder 1-5 and not on blizzard1-5?
Yes, unless you had the ice Fast Cast staff too, then it would use that one on Blizzards.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-27 11:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Is there a guide anywhere that explains commands and such in language a ten year old would understand? I'm confused and want to read up a bit before trying to use this.

Also, one reason I don't use GS is that it feels like it automates playing just a little too much. I may be mistaken, but from watching others who do use it it seems like it's GS running a script instead of the player making actual choices, and I don't think that's something I want to do. I'm just looking for a bit more functionality and perhaps faster equipment swaps for a few of my jobs. I want to be the one playing, not a program.

Note: I mean no disrespect to anyone who utilizes GS to the fullest. I just prefer a more hands-on approach.

If I do decide to use this, links to luas for THF NIN RUN RDM SMN and WHM would also help.

Thanks in advance.
Gearswap only automates what you want it to. The primary function is to switch to different gear sets that the game doesn't naturally allow you to switch between that quickly. If you use a barebones .lua, you will only do that. You have to make a choice if you want it to do more.
 Asura.Cambion
user: Cambion
By Asura.Cambion 2015-06-27 11:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/41992/gearswap-for-dummies/

It's fairly old now, and not entirely up to date, but if you're looking to just get a quick GS101 in, then it might be helpful.

As mentioned GS just notices things you do in game (any spell, Job Ability, Action or Buff) and responds to it with a gear set you define. That's about it really. Obviously you can get far more extensive, but at it's core, it's just a list of every gear-set you would use in the game, and it automatically applies that set any time you do the correlating action.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-06-27 15:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

ll right, I read all that and yeah, there seems to be a lot of customization.

What I don't understand is how you do it. How does it interact with macros? Like, if I hit a macro to cast Utsusemi: San, does it know what I'm doing and it'll automatically equip the set I specified in the lua file? Or do I have to use an alternative means of casting, such as a special command or even via menu?

From what I can tell I could, in theory, set it up to automatically cast Utsusemi in order of priority if my shadows drop, but I'm not sure I like that, lol.

You don't need AEcho with this, do you.

Sorry for all the questions; I'm just trying to understand all this. Like I don't quite understand what it means by cycle through a keybind.
 Bismarck.Inference
Server: Bismarck
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2015-06-27 15:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It is aware of the action, regardless of how you use it. Macro, typing it in, going through the menu, or using Shortcuts addon will all trigger GearSwap.

"Cycling" is one of the ways people manage different content scenarios...think of it as adding some manual control to the automatic system. The most basic GearSwap will equip one TP set and one WS set all the time. However, through some additional setup, you can create a bunch of different TP sets, and then hit a keybind to change a variable value within the program. For instance, you may be doing Delve using your fodder TP set, then when you hit the high evasive Mandragora, you trigger the command to increment your accuracy level, so now it will start equipping your "High Accuracy" TP/WS sets instead of your fodder sets, and will continue to do so until you tell if you want to go back to fodder.

And yes, you could set up an auto-utsusemi if you so desired, though the effectiveness would depend on how well you coded it against different scenarios : what does it do if it fails to cast because you were in the middle of a WS when your last shadow dropped? What about interruptions?
 Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-06-27 17:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah too much working! okay back theres my whole .lua... i cant figure out how to post it with the numbers on the side. i used the code button at the top of the reply box.

Heres the specific set that wont work. It worked fine until i replaced the feet with a augmented pair.
 Bismarck.Inference
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2015-06-27 18:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Put a third } before the closing parenthesis.

More of an observation than a necessity, but you don't need to call set_combine at all, since the second argument has something in every slot, it's equivalent to just defining that as the set to begin with.
 Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-06-27 18:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Inference said: »
Put a third } before the closing parenthesis.

More of an observation than a necessity, but you don't need to call set_combine at all, since the second argument has something in every slot, it's equivalent just defining that as the set to begin with.
thanks fixed!~ yeah i just filled it all in instead of using the precast base for some reason, i just use templates cause this stuff is so easy to mess up when you dont know what youre doing. now to go nuts with augments on all my .luas!
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-06-27 18:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Inference said: »
It is aware of the action, regardless of how you use it. Macro, typing it in, going through the menu, or using Shortcuts addon will all trigger GearSwap.

"Cycling" is one of the ways people manage different content scenarios...think of it as adding some manual control to the automatic system. The most basic GearSwap will equip one TP set and one WS set all the time. However, through some additional setup, you can create a bunch of different TP sets, and then hit a keybind to change a variable value within the program. For instance, you may be doing Delve using your fodder TP set, then when you hit the high evasive Mandragora, you trigger the command to increment your accuracy level, so now it will start equipping your "High Accuracy" TP/WS sets instead of your fodder sets, and will continue to do so until you tell if you want to go back to fodder.

And yes, you could set up an auto-utsusemi if you so desired, though the effectiveness would depend on how well you coded it against different scenarios : what does it do if it fails to cast because you were in the middle of a WS when your last shadow dropped? What about interruptions?

I have different sets I use with manual macros, we'll use ninja for example: TP set, ACC set, midacc set, MAB set, MACC set, three different WS set, PDT, MDT, dual wield, and evasion. It would definitely be easier to have something that could equip this stuff for me.

I guess I need to head over to the NIN area and snag some help with that, huh?

Thanks. :)
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-06-27 19:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Speedyjim said: »
Looking for help with my MNK.lua as it isn't equipping my Bhikku Cyclas +1 when Impetus is up. Any help is appreciated. My gear sets are in a sidecar.
Still haven't resolved my issue. Can anybody assist me?
 Bismarck.Diablosword
By Bismarck.Diablosword 2015-06-27 22:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting a "CRITICAL ERROR: FAILED TO LOAD TargetArray" when I start up the game. This seems to break blinkmenot, as I keep blinking when I switch gear while fighting.

Any ideas what is going on
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-27 22:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

if (buff == "Impetus" and gain) or buffactive.impetus then
            classes.CustomMeleeGroups:append('Impetus')
        end
I could be mistaken, since I've never used this style function in my luas, but to my understanding, this requires a sets.engaged.Impetus, which your sidecar does not have.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-27 22:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Diablosword said: »
Getting a "CRITICAL ERROR: FAILED TO LOAD TargetArray" when I start up the game. This seems to break blinkmenot, as I keep blinking when I switch gear while fighting.

Any ideas what is going on
To my knowledge, this was resolved early this morning, around 8am EST. If you completely shut down Windower and restart, you should get the updated files and be good to go.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-06-28 00:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »
        end
I could be mistaken, since I've never used this style function in my luas, but to my understanding, this requires a sets.engaged.Impetus, which your sidecar does not have.
Thanks for your suggestion! Sadly, I tried this and it didn't work. The lua does have a sets.impetus_body on line 196 though.

Any other thoughts?
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-28 00:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

end
Thanks for your suggestion! Sadly, I tried this and it didn't work. The lua does have a sets.impetus_body on line 196 though.

Any other thoughts?
Your sets.impetus_body is just for WSs while Impetus is up depending on the number of consecutive strikes.
Quote:
        end
In addition to my previous suggestion, capitalize the i in buffactive.Impetus

If neither of these work, you can add this in after the function customize_idle_set(idleSet):
Edit: fixed a coding error in my spoiler.
 Asura.Xavierreivax
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Xavierreivax 2015-06-28 00:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Did something change after this last update with the way augments go into lua? This was working last week but now is not. /cry

Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2015-06-28 01:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It should look like this:
Code
    ammo="Ginsen",
    head={ name="Taeon Chapeau", augments={'Pet: Accuracy+7 Pet: Rng. Acc.+7','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+4','Pet: Haste+3',}},
    body={ name="Taeon Tabard", augments={'Pet: Accuracy+24 Pet: Rng. Acc.+24','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+5','Pet: Haste+3',}},
    hands={ name="Taeon Gloves", augments={'Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+5','Pet: Haste+3',}},
    legs={ name="Taeon Tights", augments={'Pet: Accuracy+24 Pet: Rng. Acc.+24','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+4','Pet: Haste+4',}},
    feet={ name="Taeon Boots", augments={'Pet: Attack+24 Pet: Rng.Atk.+24','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+4','Pet: Haste+5',}},
    neck="Ferine Necklace",
    waist="Hurch'lan Sash",
    left_ear="Sabong Earring",
    right_ear="Domesticator's Earring",
    left_ring="Thurandaut ring",
    right_ring="Epona's Ring",
    back="Pastoralist's Mantle",
 Asura.Xavierreivax
By Asura.Xavierreivax 2015-06-28 01:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh it seems I forgot the name in there. I will try this out, thankyou.
 Asura.Xavierreivax
By Asura.Xavierreivax 2015-06-28 03:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thankyou Malthar this worked perfectly. Last question for the night I promise.... Trying to get my desultor tassets to have a use in precast however I can not figure out where to put a pet precast set. I tried in the player one but then it goes precast>aftercast>pet_midcast>pet_aftercast which is not working as I would like it to. I am far from a gearswap expert so anyone who can direct me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-06-28 03:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

end

Any other thoughts?
Your sets.impetus_body is just for WSs while Impetus is up depending on the number of consecutive strikes.
Quote:
        end
In addition to my previous suggestion, capitalize the i in buffactive.Impetus

If neither of these work, you can add this in after the function customize_idle_set(idleSet):
Edit: fixed a coding error in my spoiler.
The latter code worked perf, thank you Vafruvant!
By Kelcie 2015-06-28 13:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I've noticed that my Ready pre-casts (Desultor Tassets and Charmer's Merlin) don't seem to activate with the new /bstpet commands. It's strange because my mid-cast set equips, but I'm completely skipping over my recast reducers. Of note is that if I use the old macro sets i.e. "/pet "WS" <me>" the pre-casts and mid-casts all work as intended.

What can I do to fix this so I can utilize the new macros instead?
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-28 15:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelcie said: »
I've noticed that my Ready pre-casts (Desultor Tassets and Charmer's Merlin) don't seem to activate with the new /bstpet commands. It's strange because my mid-cast set equips, but I'm completely skipping over my recast reducers. Of note is that if I use the old macro sets i.e. "/pet "WS" <me>" the pre-casts and mid-casts all work as intended.

What can I do to fix this so I can utilize the new macros instead?
It probably has something to do with how GearSwap recognizes precast commands. My guess is that it hasn't been updated to recognize that command the same way as Ready normally would. I'm at work so I can't check it right now, but if no one else replies, I'll check it out when I get home.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-06-28 16:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

There has never been a precast for Ready, because Ready isn't actually a JA that you use. Sic is, but Ready isn't.

You send a command to use a specific skill, so you're actually always sending that skill (/pet "Skill name" <t>). If you want to macro things in for Ready skills, you have to treat them like BPs or something.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-06-28 18:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
There has never been a precast for Ready, because Ready isn't actually a JA that you use. Sic is, but Ready isn't.

You send a command to use a specific skill, so you're actually always sending that skill (/pet "Skill name" <t>). If you want to macro things in for Ready skills, you have to treat them like BPs or something.
Basically what I meant, hindered by small break windows and phone typing to use correct terminology. What I meant was that it must be something with where the new /bstpet commands fall in the /res/ files. Since it triggers differently than issuing a specific pet WS, I imagine it will be more challenging to associate it properly, if that makes sense.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-06-30 17:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if there's something wrong with my sets.engaged.defence set, it won't equip in vagary, haven't seen it fail to equip in other areas.
Code
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Setup functions for this job.  Generally should not be modified.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Initialization function for this job file.
function get_sets()
    mote_include_version = 2

-- Load and initialize the include file.
    include('Mote-Include.lua')
	include('organizer-lib')
	sets.weapons = {}
    sets.weapons[1] = {main="Burtgang"}
    sets.weapons[2] = {main="Xiutleato"}
	sets.weapons[3] = {main="Buramenk'ah"}
end

-- Setup vars that are user-independent.  state.Buff vars initialized here will automatically be tracked.
function job_setup()
    state.Buff.Sentinel = buffactive.sentinel or false
    state.Buff.Cover = buffactive.cover or false
    state.Buff.Doom = buffactive.Doom or false
end

-- User setup functions for this job.  Recommend that these be overridden in a sidecar file.

-- Setup vars that are user-dependent.  Can override this function in a sidecar file.
function user_setup()
    state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'Acc', 'Defence')
    state.HybridMode:options('Normal', 'PDT', 'Reraise')
    state.WeaponskillMode:options('Normal', 'Acc')
    state.CastingMode:options('Normal', 'Resistant')
    state.PhysicalDefenseMode:options('PDT', 'HP', 'Reraise', 'Charm')
    state.MagicalDefenseMode:options('MDT', 'HP', 'Reraise', 'Charm')

state.ExtraDefenseMode = M{['description']='Extra Defense Mode', 'None', 'MP', 'Knockback', 'MP_Knockback'}
    state.EquipShield = M(false, 'Equip Shield w/Defense')

update_defense_mode()

send_command('bind ^f11 gs c cycle MagicalDefenseMode')
    send_command('bind !f11 gs c cycle ExtraDefenseMode')
    send_command('bind @f10 gs c toggle EquipShield')
    send_command('bind @f11 gs c toggle EquipShield')

select_default_macro_book()
end

function user_unload()
    send_command('unbind ^f11')
    send_command('unbind !f11')
    send_command('unbind @f10')
    send_command('unbind @f11')
end

-- Define sets and vars used by this job file.
function init_gear_sets()
    --------------------------------------
    -- Precast sets

-- Precast sets to enhance JAs
    sets.precast.JA['Invincible'] = {legs="Caballarius Breeches +1"}
    sets.precast.JA['Holy Circle'] = {feet="Reverence Leggings +1"}
    sets.precast.JA['Shield Bash'] = {hands="Caballarius Gauntlets +1"}
    sets.precast.JA['Sentinel'] = {feet="Caballarius Leggings +1"}
    sets.precast.JA['Rampart'] = {head="Caballarius Coronet +1"}
    sets.precast.JA['Fealty'] = {body="Caballarius Surcoat +1"}
    sets.precast.JA['Divine Emblem'] = {feet="chevalier's sabatons"}
    sets.precast.JA['Cover'] = {head="Reverence Coronet +1"}

-- add mnd for Chivalry
    sets.precast.JA['Chivalry'] = {
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="Aquasoul Ring",ring2="Aquasoul Ring",
        back="Weard Mantle",legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

-- Waltz set (chr and vit)
    sets.precast.Waltz = {
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",
        hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",
        legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

-- Don't need any special gear for Healing Waltz.
    sets.precast.Waltz['Healing Waltz'] = {}

sets.precast.Step = {waist="Chaac Belt"}
    sets.precast.Flourish1 = {waist="Chaac Belt"}

-- Fast cast sets for spells

sets.precast.FC = {ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Chevalier's Armet",ear2="Loquacious Earring",legs="Enif Cosciales"}

sets.precast.FC['Enhancing Magic'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {waist="Siegel Sash"})

-- Weaponskill sets
    -- Default set for any weaponskill that isn't any more specifically defined
    sets.precast.WS = {ammo="Ginsen",
        head="Otomi Helm",neck=gear.ElementalGorget,ear1="Brutal Earring",ear2="Moonshade Earring",
        body="Xaddi Mail",hands="Cizin Mufflers +1",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="Karieyh Ring",
        back="Bleating Mantle",waist=gear.ElementalBelt,legs="Cizin Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

sets.precast.WS.Acc = {ammo="Ginsen",
        head="Yaoyotl Helm",neck=gear.ElementalGorget,ear1="Bladeborn Earring",ear2="Steelflash Earring",
        body="Xaddi Mail",hands="Buremte Gloves",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="Patricius Ring",
        back="Bleating Mantle",waist=gear.ElementalBelt,legs="Cizin Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

-- Specific weaponskill sets.  Uses the base set if an appropriate WSMod version isn't found.
    sets.precast.WS['Requiescat'] = set_combine(sets.precast.WS, {ring1="Aquasoul Ring",ring2="Aquasoul Ring"})
    sets.precast.WS['Requiescat'].Acc = set_combine(sets.precast.WS.Acc, {ring1="Aquasoul Ring"})

sets.precast.WS['Savage Blade'] = {ammo="Cheruski Needle",
		head="Otomi Helm",neck="Breeze Gorget",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
		body="Phorcys Korazin",hands="Cab. Gauntlets +1",ring1="Ifrit Ring",ring2="Ifrit Ring",
		back="Bleating Mantle",waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Cab. Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

sets.precast.WS['Savage Blade'] = {ammo="Cheruski Needle",
		head="Otomi Helm",neck="Breeze Gorget",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
		body="Phorcys Korazin",hands="Cab. Gauntlets +1",ring1="Ifrit Ring",ring2="Ifrit Ring",
		back="Bleating Mantle",waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Cab. Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

sets.precast.WS['Savage Blade'].Acc = set_combine(sets.precast.WS['Savage Blade'], {head="Yaoyotl Helm",body="Xaddi Mail",hands="Buremte Gloves"})

sets.precast.WS['Chant du Cygne'] = set_combine(sets.precast.WS, {ammo="Jukikuk Feather",
		neck="Breeze Gorget",legs="Mikinaak Cuisses",ring1="Ramuh Ring",ring2="Ramuh Ring",waist="Chiner's Belt +1"})
    sets.precast.WS['Chant du Cygne'].Acc = set_combine(sets.precast.WS['Chant du Cygne'], {head="Yaoyotl Helm",neck="Iqabi Necklace",body="Xaddi Mail",hand="Buremte Gloves",waist="Breeze Belt"})

sets.precast.WS['Sanguine Blade'] = {ammo="Ginsen",
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Hecate's Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="Karieyh Ring",ring2="K'ayres Ring",
        legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Reverence Leggings +1"}

sets.precast.WS['Atonement'] = {
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",neck=gear.ElementalGorget,ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Steelflash Earring",
        body="Phorcys Korazin",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="Karieyh Ring",
        waist=gear.ElementalBelt,legs="Ogier's Breeches",feet="Caballarius Leggings +1"}

-- Midcast sets

sets.midcast.FastRecast = {ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Chevalier's Armet",
        body="Nuevo Coselete",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",
        waist="Zoran's Belt",legs="Enif Cosciales",feet="Reverence Leggings +1"}

sets.midcast.Enmity = {
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",neck="Invidia Torque",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="Odium Ring",ring2="Hercules' Ring",
        waist="Goading Belt",legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Caballarius Leggings +1"}

sets.midcast.Flash = set_combine(sets.midcast.Enmity, {ammo="Incantor Stone",head="Chevalier's Armet",body="Nuevo Coselete",legs="Enif Cosciales"})

sets.midcast.Stun = sets.midcast.Flash

sets.midcast.Cure = {
        head="Adaman Barbuta",neck="Invidia Torque",ear1="Hospitaler Earring",ear2="Bloodgem Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Buremte Gloves",
        legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Caballarius Leggings +1"}

sets.midcast['Enhancing Magic'] = {legs="Reverence Breeches +1"}

sets.midcast['Divine Magic'] = {body="Reverence Surcoat +1",ear2="Beatific Earring"}

sets.midcast.Phalanx = {legs="Reverence Breeches +1",back="Weard Mantle"}

sets.midcast.Protect = {ring1="Sheltered Ring"}
    sets.midcast.Shell = {ring1="Sheltered Ring"}

-- Idle/resting/defense/etc sets

sets.Reraise = {head="Twilight Helm", body="Twilight Mail"}

sets.resting = {head="Twilight Helm",neck="Creed Collar",
        body="Ares' Cuirass +1"}

-- Idle sets
    sets.idle = {ammo="Angha Gem",
        head="Twilight Helm",neck="Creed Collar",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Bloodgem Earring",
        body="Ares' Cuirass +1",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="K'ayres Ring",ring2="Meridian Ring",
        back="Weard Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Crimson Cuisses",feet="Reverence Leggings +1"}

sets.idle.Town = {ammo="Angha Gem",
		main="Burtgang",sub="Ochain",ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Twilight Helm",neck="Creed Collar",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Bloodgem Earring",
        body="Ares' Cuirass +1",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="K'ayres Ring",ring2="Meridian Ring",
        back="Weard Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Crimson Cuisses",feet="Reverence Leggings +1"}

sets.idle.Weak = {ammo="Angha Gem",
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",neck="Creed Collar",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Bloodgem Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="K'ayres Ring",ring2="Meridian Ring",

sets.idle.Weak.Reraise = set_combine(sets.idle.Weak, sets.Reraise)

sets.Kiting = {legs="Crimson Cuisses"}

sets.latent_refresh = {waist="Fucho-no-obi"}

-- Defense sets

-- Extra defense sets.  Apply these on top of melee or defense sets.
    sets.Knockback = {back="Repulse Mantle"}
    sets.MP = {neck="Creed Collar",waist="Flume Belt"}
    sets.MP_Knockback = {neck="Creed Collar",waist="Flume Belt",back="Repulse Mantle"}

-- If EquipShield toggle is on (Win+F10 or Win+F11), equip the weapon/shield combos here
    -- when activating or changing defense mode:
    sets.PhysicalShield = {main="Burtgang",sub="Ochain"} -- Ochain
    sets.MagicalShield = {main="Burtgang",sub="Aegis"} -- Aegis

-- Basic defense sets.

sets.defense.PDT = {ammo="Angha Gem",
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Ethereal Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Cizin Mufflers +1",ring1="Patricius Ring",ring2="Gelatinous Ring +1",
        back="Repulse Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Cizin Greaves +1"}
    sets.defense.HP = {ammo="Brigantia Pebble",
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Bloodgem Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Caballarius Gauntlets +1",ring1="Patricius Ring",ring2="Meridian Ring",
        back="Weard Mantle",waist="Creed Baudrier",legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Reverence Leggings +1"}
    sets.defense.Reraise = {ammo="Brigantia Pebble",
        head="Twilight Helm",neck="Twilight Torque",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Bloodgem Earring",
        body="Twilight Mail",hands="Cizin Mufflers +1",ring1="Patricius Ring",ring2="Gelatinous Ring +1",
        back="Repulse Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Reverence Breeches +1",feet="Cizin Greaves +1"}
    sets.defense.Charm = {ammo="Brigantia Pebble",
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Ethereal Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Cizin Mufflers +1",ring1="Patricius Ring",ring2="Gelatinous Ring +1",
    -- To cap MDT with Shell IV (52/256), need 76/256 in gear.
    -- Shellra V can provide 75/256, which would need another 53/256 in gear.
    sets.defense.MDT = {ammo="Demonry Stone",
        head="Reverence Coronet +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ear1="Creed Earring",ear2="Bloodgem Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +1",hands="Reverence Gauntlets +1",ring1="Patricius Ring",ring2="Shadow Ring",
        back="Weard Mantle",waist="Creed Baudrier",legs="Caballarius Breeches +1",feet="Caballarius Leggings +1"}

-- Engaged sets

sets.engaged = {ammo="Ginsen",
        head="Otomi Helm",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Bladeborn Earring",ear2="Steelflash Earring",
        body="Xaddi Mail",hands="Cizin Mufflers +1",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="K'ayres Ring",
        back="Bleating Mantle",waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Cizin Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

sets.engaged.Acc = {ammo="Ginsen",
        head="Yaoyotl Helm",neck="Iqabi Necklace",ear1="Bladeborn Earring",ear2="Steelflash Earring",
        body="Xaddi Mail",hands="Buremte Gloves",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="Patricius Ring",
        back="Weard Mantle",waist="Anguinus Belt",legs="Acro Breeches",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

sets.engaged.Defence = {ammo="Angha Gem",
        head="Ighwa Cap",neck="Agitator's Collar",ear1="Steelflash Earring",ear2="Bladeborn Earring",
        body="Emet Harness +1",hands="Umuthi Gloves",ring1="Patricius Ring",ring2="Gelatinous Ring +1",
        back="Weard Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Cizin Breeches +1",feet="Xaddi Boots"}

sets.engaged.DW = {ammo="Ginsen",
        head="Otomi Helm",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Dudgeon Earring",ear2="Heartseeker Earring",
        body="Xaddi Mail",hands="Cizin Mufflers +1",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="K'ayres Ring",
        back="Bleating Mantle",waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Cizin Breeches +1",feet="Whirlpool Greaves"}

sets.engaged.DW.Acc = set_combine(sets.engaged.Acc, {ear1="Dudgeon Earring",ear2="Heartseeker Earring"})

sets.engaged.PDT = set_combine(sets.engaged, {body="Reverence Surcoat +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ring1="Patricius Ring"})
    sets.engaged.Acc.PDT = set_combine(sets.engaged.Acc, {body="Reverence Surcoat +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ring1="Patricius Ring"})
    sets.engaged.Reraise = set_combine(sets.engaged, sets.Reraise)
    sets.engaged.Acc.Reraise = set_combine(sets.engaged.Acc, sets.Reraise)

sets.engaged.DW.PDT = set_combine(sets.engaged.DW, {body="Reverence Surcoat +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ring1="Patricius Ring"})
    sets.engaged.DW.Acc.PDT = set_combine(sets.engaged.DW.Acc, {body="Reverence Surcoat +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ring1="Patricius Ring"})
    sets.engaged.DW.Reraise = set_combine(sets.engaged.DW, sets.Reraise)
    sets.engaged.DW.Acc.Reraise = set_combine(sets.engaged.DW.Acc, sets.Reraise)

-- Custom buff sets

sets.buff.Doom = {ring2="Ephedra Ring"}
    sets.buff.Cover = {head="Reverence Coronet +1", body="Caballarius Surcoat +1"}
end

-- Job-specific hooks for standard casting events.

function job_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    -- If DefenseMode is active, apply that gear over midcast
    -- choices.  Precast is allowed through for fast cast on
    -- spells, but we want to return to def gear before there's
    -- time for anything to hit us.
    -- Exclude Job Abilities from this restriction, as we probably want
    -- the enhanced effect of whatever item of gear applies to them,
    -- and only one item should be swapped out.
    if state.DefenseMode.value ~= 'None' and spell.type ~= 'JobAbility' then
        handle_equipping_gear(player.status)
        eventArgs.handled = true
    end
end

-- Job-specific hooks for non-casting events.

-- Called when the player's status changes.
function job_state_change(field, new_value, old_value)
    classes.CustomDefenseGroups:clear()
    classes.CustomDefenseGroups:append(state.ExtraDefenseMode.current)
    if state.EquipShield.value == true then
        classes.CustomDefenseGroups:append(state.DefenseMode.current .. 'Shield')
    end

classes.CustomMeleeGroups:clear()
    classes.CustomMeleeGroups:append(state.ExtraDefenseMode.current)
end

-- User code that supplements standard library decisions.

-- Called by the 'update' self-command, for common needs.
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want automatic equipping of gear.
function job_update(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    update_defense_mode()
end

-- Modify the default idle set after it was constructed.
function customize_idle_set(idleSet)
    if player.mpp < 51 then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.latent_refresh)
    end
    if state.Buff.Doom then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.buff.Doom)
    end

return idleSet
end

-- Modify the default melee set after it was constructed.
function customize_melee_set(meleeSet)
    if state.Buff.Doom then
        meleeSet = set_combine(meleeSet, sets.buff.Doom)
    end

return meleeSet
end

function customize_defense_set(defenseSet)
    if state.ExtraDefenseMode.value ~= 'None' then
        defenseSet = set_combine(defenseSet, sets[state.ExtraDefenseMode.value])
    end

defenseSet = set_combine(defenseSet, sets[state.DefenseMode.current .. 'Shield'])
    end

if state.Buff.Doom then
        defenseSet = set_combine(defenseSet, sets.buff.Doom)
    end

return defenseSet
end

function display_current_job_state(eventArgs)
    local msg = 'Melee'

if state.CombatForm.has_value then
        msg = msg .. ' (' .. state.CombatForm.value .. ')'
    end

msg = msg .. ': '

msg = msg .. state.OffenseMode.value
    if state.HybridMode.value ~= 'Normal' then
        msg = msg .. '/' .. state.HybridMode.value
    end
    msg = msg .. ', WS: ' .. state.WeaponskillMode.value

if state.DefenseMode.value ~= 'None' then
        msg = msg .. ', Defense: ' .. state.DefenseMode.value .. ' (' .. state[state.DefenseMode.value .. 'DefenseMode'].value .. ')'
    end

if state.ExtraDefenseMode.value ~= 'None' then
        msg = msg .. ', Extra: ' .. state.ExtraDefenseMode.value
    end

msg = msg .. ', Force Equip Shield'
    end

if state.Kiting.value == true then
        msg = msg .. ', Kiting'
    end

if state.PCTargetMode.value ~= 'default' then
        msg = msg .. ', Target PC: '..state.PCTargetMode.value
    end

if state.SelectNPCTargets.value == true then
        msg = msg .. ', Target NPCs'
    end

add_to_chat(122, msg)

eventArgs.handled = true
end

-- Utility functions specific to this job.

function update_defense_mode()
    if player.equipment.main == 'Kheshig Blade' and not classes.CustomDefenseGroups:contains('Kheshig Blade') then
        classes.CustomDefenseGroups:append('Kheshig Blade')
    end

if player.sub_job == 'NIN' or player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
        if player.equipment.sub and not player.equipment.sub:contains('Shield') and
           player.equipment.sub ~= 'Aegis' and player.equipment.sub ~= 'Ochain' then
            state.CombatForm:set('DW')
        else
            state.CombatForm:reset()
        end
    end
end

-- Select default macro book on initial load or subjob change.
function select_default_macro_book()
    -- Default macro set/book
    if player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
        set_macro_page(1, 1)
    elseif player.sub_job == 'NIN' then
        set_macro_page(1, 1)
    elseif player.sub_job == 'RDM' then
        set_macro_page(1, 1)
    else
        set_macro_page(1, 1)
    end
end
 Asura.Zaffre
user: cocl
By Asura.Zaffre 2015-07-01 21:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't messed with gearswap in a while but for some reason when I was getting cap points tonight, my obi wasnt switching on thundersday spells. It worked on every day but thundersday.I can't seem to see any errors. Would you mind taking a look to see if I'm blind?
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 181 182 183