What would Darrcuilns job be?

Beastmaster of course, and Morimar is the pet! *DUN DUN DUUUUN*
Turns out he is a WAR/SAM >.>
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2015-10-10 08:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Be the first month in a long time that all my 10 characters will be able to spend their 4500/4600 login points on stuff other than seals I reckon. What with the 8% free movement speed on 2x track pants.
By Aralays 2015-10-10 09:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Ok, so I've done some observing, and there is something going on with August.

For the whole day, I've been observing August using Daybreak and visibly getting HP back, from no apparent source, other than it possibly being Daybreak.
Morimar and Teodor both also regen HP while their aura is on. They seem to use their aura-abilities more often when they need healing, so having no healer (or just a weak one like Ajido-Marujido or Sakura) in your party might actually be a better option for you, if you want to see No Quarter, 12 Blades of Remorse and Hemocladis more often.

And because I was bored ...
[+]
By Bamboom 2015-10-10 12:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, for amchuchu, does day and weather affect her runes or is it just the current day?

*fixed
By Aralays 2015-10-10 12:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Amchuchu uses runes of the current day until SHE takes elemental damage, then SHE changes accordingly.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2015-10-10 19:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick Question: Does Lion II have treasure hunter? And on that note, do all thief trusts have treasure hunter?
 Phoenix.Gameesh
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-10-10 19:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »
Quick Question: Does Lion II have treasure hunter? And on that note, do all thief trusts have treasure hunter?

They should. But I've only had success with Nanaa Mihgo. She even uses Despoil for some extra goodies.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-10 19:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Aralays said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Ok, so I've done some observing, and there is something going on with August.

For the whole day, I've been observing August using Daybreak and visibly getting HP back, from no apparent source, other than it possibly being Daybreak.
Morimar and Teodor both also regen HP while their aura is on.

No August, as an effect on daybreak restores his own HP without any form of trust synergy. This wasn't a comment on trusts. More just noticing that august does self heal with daybreak rather than actual healing.
It isnt some kind of aura regen its just a flat out heal bonus from the damage on daybreak.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-10-10 19:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »
I can only personally verify that Maximilian definitely gives TH. As RUN/WHM with no other THF trusts, no TH gear, and no kupowers, I got the TH message from Voidwatch from having him out. But I would assume all THF trusts have it. Pretty sure they only have TH1 though.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-10-12 15:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump for feline greatness!

(they better not mess this one up...)

Only 2 days now!
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-10-12 15:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Always liked how Darrcuiln talks smart to morimar
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-13 15:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

For melee DD trusts, only really Zeid II and Lilisette II are worth a damn. In special situations Ingrid II is decent as well, with her aoe JA heal.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-10-14 03:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[Dawn of the final day]

7 hours remaining...
[+]
 Odin.Tsukiya
Server: Odin
user: Tsukiji
By Odin.Tsukiya 2015-10-14 11:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the only one who doesn't seem excited about the tiger..
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-14 11:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
For melee DD trusts, only really Zeid II and Lilisette II are worth a damn. In special situations Ingrid II is decent as well, with her aoe JA heal.

What about Mayakov and Maximilian?

Odin.Tsukiya said: »

Me neither.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-14 11:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mayakov + Maxx's acc sucks. They're fine for lower level content. Reason Lilisette II is good because she has really good acc. Mayakov can barely hit, and when he does he uses it for steps.

Played with a lot of the melee trusts, since do my WHM JPs melee style in moh or woh. Have generally one spot for a melee trust, and found those two are the only two worth it. Both close SCs for you(Zeid II and Lilisette II).
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-10-14 11:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Tsukiya said: »

You're not alone.

I haven't completed the Adoulin storyline, so I have no attachment to the tiger anyhow. With that in mind, I can only equate using a non controllable tiger trust to being a Beastmaster with amnesia.
 Fenrir.Shinun
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-10-14 12:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Darrcuiln's a Beast so he can get intimidated. Saw him intimidated by Avian Roost during Lair Reive a lot. Has alot of HP and does ok damage to heavy damage on auto attacks
 Sylph.Dravidian
Server: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2015-10-14 12:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Does he do stalking prey?
 Fenrir.Shinun
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-10-14 12:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes he does use Stalking Prey
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-10-14 12:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Mayakov + Maxx's acc sucks. They're fine for lower level content. Reason Lilisette II is good because she has really good acc. Mayakov can barely hit, and when he does he uses it for steps.

Played with a lot of the melee trusts, since do my WHM JPs melee style in moh or woh. Have generally one spot for a melee trust, and found those two are the only two worth it. Both close SCs for you(Zeid II and Lilisette II).

Really the best thing about Zeid II is that he enhances Chaos roll and (depending on what you're CPing on) can throw out a useful stun.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-10-14 13:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

He's a beast- so no ***he would follow typical ecosystem interactions >_>;
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-14 13:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If you summon Darrcuiln as your last slot, he will spam howl from range, and slowly inch up into melee range.
[+]
 Cerberus.Diavolo
Server: Cerberus
user: Diavolo
By Cerberus.Diavolo 2015-10-14 13:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh is up there for his frequent SCs, both with himself and others, unless I'm fighting IT+ mobs in which case he looks like he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.
By Aralays 2015-10-14 13:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Synergy found. I haven't seen any tp-ability of Darrcuiln that was not followed by a weaponskill of Morimar. He seems to close each and every skillchain initiated by his tiger-buddy.

Update: Morimar always waits for weaponskills for Darrcuiln, so he will never use Vehement Resolution > 12 Blades of Remorse because VR cannot skillchain.
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-14 13:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Morimar always closes.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2015-10-14 14:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Got Darrcuiln!!!

Things I learned so far:
* He is intimidated by Mandragora... reminds me of the Elephant being scared of a mouse >.<
* His attack animations alternate between pouncing slashes and roars
* Used Aurous Charge for 1635 (which he used to close Morimar's Arduous Decision for Transfixion) and Howling Gust for 1547 (which Morimar closed with into the light for a light chain). Also used Righteous Rasp for 1701 (assuming it will apply rasp?) and Starward Yowl for 1545, will rarely use Stalking Prey and say (Your'e mine!)
* If he is out and you summon Morimar, Morimar says "Well well, Darccuiln, up for a little hunting?"
* If Morimar is out and you summon Darccuiln he says "(Morimar, allow me to lead this hunt.)
* On unsummon (Your strength is all we are lead to believe)
* At least one on summon (I am Darrculn, bearer of Terrcualn's bloodline. Lead me to your prey.)

Really happy was worth wait.
If you summon Darrcuiln as your last slot, he will spam howl from range, and slowly inch up into melee range.
Aralays said: »
Synergy found. I haven't seen any tp-ability of Darrcuiln that was not followed by a weaponskill of Morimar. He seems to close each and every skillchain initiated by his tiger-buddy.

Update: Morimar always waits for weaponskills for Darrcuiln, so he will never use Vehement Resolution > 12 Blades of Remorse because VR cannot skillchain.

Thank you So much for this Info

It has been Very Helpful ^^/

Hopefully they make so we can get Dragon and Hades ! :P

Just think be cool as ***to have Hades with the wings out and all :X

and Dragon >.> Even tho would be huge ~....~; so might be a bad idea after all.........

But Hades wont :D (On his Human Form)
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 70 71 72