Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, thanks Sechs! :)
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-05-01 20:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Azuresets is being slow and *** and not setting spells in the order I actually want them after yesterday's update. Pls2fix/revert?
 Asura.Akaden
Server: Asura
By Asura.Akaden 2016-05-01 21:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Is order important? It was updated to be smarter about how it sets so that it doesn't remove all the spells first. Basically so you can set spells in battle without removing DW and losing TP, etc. I guess we could put a new command in to do the old way, too?
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-05-01 21:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Order is extremely important for me. I organize based on things like traits, utility, etc, with spells that I often swap in and out for minor adjustments grouped together at the bottom of the list. Now they're all over the place and I'm basically better off not using it at all.
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2016-05-01 21:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't that what Bluguide is for?

I'll add a function in for preserving order by doing a clear first. Should be faster to set too since it does a clear first instead of removing individual spells.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-05-01 22:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The one time I tried loading Bluguide all I got was a screen full of trait stuff that didn't even fit the window properly. There's not a readme packaged with it, so if there's more to the addon than that then I don't know about it. If it's just to show traits then no, that's not why I do that. I know the traits and there's a convenient wiki page I'd rather use if I actually need it. It's a matter of organization.

Maybe a visual to demonstrate?
Code
<ddmid>
                <slot01>delta thrust</slot01>
                <slot02>barbed crescent</slot02>
                <slot03>thrashing assault</slot03>
                <slot04>empty thrash</slot04>
                <slot05>heavy strike</slot05>
                <slot06>diffusion ray</slot06>
                <slot07>fantod</slot07>
                <slot08>sudden lunge</slot08>
                <slot09>erratic flutter</slot09>
                <slot10>tail slap</slot10>
                <slot11>sickle slash</slot11>
                <slot12>sinker drill</slot12>
                <slot13>nat. meditation</slot13>
                <slot14>anvil lightning</slot14>
                <slot15>paralyzing triad</slot15>
                <slot16>occultation</slot16>
                <slot17>barrier tusk</slot17>
                <slot18>glutinous dart</slot18>
                <slot19>white wind</slot19>
            </ddmid>

This is my default light utility set. 1-9 are spells that I'll pretty much always set for meleeing /WAR, organized by trait. 15-19 are spells that I frequently adjust for specific fights, 10-14 less so.

If I start with an empty spell list or my RUN/BLU setup then call that set, this is what it looks like:
Code
<why1>
                <slot01>tail slap</slot01>
                <slot02>sinker drill</slot02>
                <slot03>barbed crescent</slot03>
                <slot04>thrashing assault</slot04>
                <slot05>glutinous dart</slot05>
                <slot06>erratic flutter</slot06>
                <slot07>white wind</slot07>
                <slot08>barrier tusk</slot08>
                <slot09>sickle slash</slot09>
                <slot10>diffusion ray</slot10>
                <slot11>paralyzing triad</slot11>
                <slot12>delta thrust</slot12>
                <slot13>sudden lunge</slot13>
                <slot14>heavy strike</slot14>
                <slot15>empty thrash</slot15>
                <slot16>nat. meditation</slot16>
                <slot17>fantod</slot17>
                <slot18>anvil lightning</slot18>
                <slot19>occultation</slot19>
            </why1>

Swap to another BLU main set (default nuking set for instance) and back:
Code
<why2>
                <slot01>sickle slash</slot01>
                <slot02>delta thrust</slot02>
                <slot03>barbed crescent</slot03>
                <slot04>white wind</slot04>
                <slot05>sudden lunge</slot05>
                <slot06>erratic flutter</slot06>
                <slot07>glutinous dart</slot07>
                <slot08>barrier tusk</slot08>
                <slot09>heavy strike</slot09>
                <slot10>empty thrash</slot10>
                <slot11>anvil lightning</slot11>
                <slot12>fantod</slot12>
                <slot14>sinker drill</slot14>
                <slot15>occultation</slot15>
                <slot16>thrashing assault</slot16>
                <slot17>diffusion ray</slot17>
                <slot18>nat. meditation</slot18>
                <slot19>tail slap</slot19>
                <slot20>paralyzing triad</slot20>
            </why2>

***'s all over the place. Keeping track of spells for minor adjustments is far more annoying this way.
[+]
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2016-05-01 22:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bluguide shows all the spells organized into traits, utility, damage, etc. You can click the spells to set/unset. I use it a lot. Love that thing.

I'll have to work on the new old set function tomorrow, but not sure how long before it's in the release.
By Draylo 2016-05-01 23:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Azuresets is being slow and *** and not setting spells in the order I actually want them after yesterday's update. Pls2fix/revert?

This is happening to me as well, sux!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-05-02 01:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Akaden said: »
Bluguide shows all the spells organized into traits, utility, damage, etc. You can click the spells to set/unset. I use it a lot. Love that thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No settings file either, I'd have to edit the lua (and do so again after updates) if I wanted to see and use the full UI.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-03 10:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess at this point it's gonna be pointless to update Organizer now.
If I were in Rooks or Byrth I'd rather wait for the 10th of May patch and make so the next Organzier patch will fix both the old issues and the possible new ones which might come post gamepatch.
By Trashboat 2016-05-05 04:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a way to block an addon from being updated, have the old version but have to reload everytime?
 Fenrir.Divinian
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2016-05-05 07:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sandraa said: »
I have problem with Send

/console send mule /ma "Cure II" main
/console send mule "/ma "Cure II" main"
/console send mule /ma "Cure II" "main"

Its not working, tried restart both windower instances and restart pc and still not working.

The command in the mule instance say in White letters /ma cure II main an error ocurred

Note. Follow work, but JA or MA not Lol

If you are using the shortcuts addon (you should!), then just try this macro:

/console send mulename /ma cure2 mainname

send doesn't really play nice with quotes and when using the shortcuts addon, they are not needed.

Hope this helps!
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-05-05 08:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quotes denote separate arguments when sent through console. I think you can get around this by using \"

I recently set my gearswap files up so they will route spells attempts that hit filtered_action to my mule. So GearSwap recognizes I'm trying to use a spell that I don't know. It sends the spell information (including target) to filtered_action. My filtered_action function cancels that action attempt on my main, translates the target so it will still be relevant to my mule, and sends the command to my mule.

Thus I can do stuff like "/haste" on my main and my mule will haste me. If I use "/indifury" my mule will cast indi-fury on himself (because I'm not a valid target). It somewhat abuses Shortcuts' target corrections, but I made them so I'll abuse them all I want!
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-05-05 11:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Trashboat said: »

is there a way to block an addon from being updated, have the old version but have to reload everytime?
I'm guessing you could rename the addon/folder, perhaps change _addon.Name within the lua, and change Windower's settings.xml to autoload that name instead. Updates shouldn't touch it at that point.

Mind sending me your copy of the .lua if you've still got it? The idea behind the new update was kind of nice, but the disorganization bothers me too much and it's so slow. Even using removeall before calling a set results in no obvious rhyme or reason to the spell order. Doesn't match the order in my settings, it's not by level, not by element, not by trait, not alphabetical, whatever the order is has no human significance that I can see.

Maybe when the alternate (?) command is added, let it compare the current and new sets slot-by-slot, unset anything that doesn't match, then go back and fill in the blanks in order? That way we can still preserve traits when switching between sets. It's admittedly never been much of an issue for me since I don't often make large changes in the field (or I'm switching weapons anyway), but it'd save the trouble of reequipping my offhand so that's nice. Might still be slow though, bleh.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-05-06 06:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Trashboat said: »

I'm guessing you could rename the addon/folder, perhaps change _addon.Name within the lua, and change Windower's settings.xml to autoload that name instead. Updates shouldn't touch it at that point.

Mind sending me your copy of the .lua if you've still got it? The idea behind the new update was kind of nice, but the disorganization bothers me too much and it's so slow. Even using removeall before calling a set results in no obvious rhyme or reason to the spell order. Doesn't match the order in my settings, it's not by level, not by element, not by trait, not alphabetical, whatever the order is has no human significance that I can see.

Maybe when the alternate (?) command is added, let it compare the current and new sets slot-by-slot, unset anything that doesn't match, then go back and fill in the blanks in order? That way we can still preserve traits when switching between sets. It's admittedly never been much of an issue for me since I don't often make large changes in the field (or I'm switching weapons anyway), but it'd save the trouble of reequipping my offhand so that's nice. Might still be slow though, bleh.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Windower/Lua/53a6b1b0ce519d17dc8ed06ec174112269d3222e/addons/azureSets/azuresets.lua

That's the last version of the file before the changes.
[+]
 Valefor.Kensagaku
Server: Valefor
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2016-05-10 01:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Organizer appears to be down. Getting a return of "Lua runtime error: organizer/items.lua:60: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)".
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-05-10 12:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Is gearswap working for everyone?? when i cast a spell on blu, it doesnt go back to the idle set (or tp piece if im meleeing), any1 having this issue??
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2016-05-10 13:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Found an issue with gearswap. I'm not sure how recent it is, since I haven't used gs export in a while.

//gs export equip
Code
Lua runtime error: //addons/GearSwap/export.lua:138 attempt to index local 'item_tab' (a nil value)

There's also an error upon reload
//lua reload gearswap
Code
//addons/gearswap/equip_processing.lua:258 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Thanks
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2016-05-10 13:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Orestes said: »
Found an issue with gearswap. I'm not sure how recent it is, since I haven't used gs export in a while.

//gs export equip
Code
Lua runtime error: //addons/GearSwap/export.lua:138 attempt to index local 'item_tab' (a nil value)

Thanks

It does it if you have any of the new gear equipped. Trying to add a new item to GS and //gs r gives the following error:
Code
GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/equip_processing.lua:258: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

If I remove my Elan strap it works w/o an issue.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-05-10 13:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It can't recognize the new items til resources are updated, same as always.

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Is gearswap working for everyone?? when i cast a spell on blu, it doesnt go back to the idle set (or tp piece if im meleeing), any1 having this issue??
Working fine for me.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-05-10 14:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

its weird, it wont swap to the idle set in whitegate but works ok in the rest of the areas, first time happening this to me.

anyway thanks for the response
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2016-05-10 14:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Orestes said: »

//gs export equip
Code

Thanks

It does it if you have any of the new gear equipped. Trying to add a new item to GS and //gs r gives the following error:
Code
GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/equip_processing.lua:258: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

If I remove my Elan strap it works w/o an issue.

Thanks, that was it. Didn't even realize I had that body equipped.
By Azzariah 2016-05-10 17:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Send seems to be broken. Using same macros as last night and nothing seems to work. Reloaded windower in case i missed some updates. Anyone else having problems?
 Fenrir.Divinian
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2016-05-10 18:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Azzariah said: »
Send seems to be broken. Using same macros as last night and nothing seems to work. Reloaded windower in case i missed some updates. Anyone else having problems?

Seems to work fine for me.
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2016-05-10 19:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like my changes made it to release. There's a setting in the xml file to use the old clear-first method. Additionally, you can override your setting/the defaults by appending ClearFirst or PreserveTraits after your typical setspell command.
Code
//azuresets set my_set_name ClearFirst
or
Code
//azuresets spellset my_set_name PreserveTraits

Here's how to set the default in settings:
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-05-10 19:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, thanks. Still sets spells out of order when using ClearFirst though.

Any thoughts on this as a possible future feature?
Quote:
Maybe... let it compare the current and new sets slot-by-slot, unset anything that doesn't match, then go back and fill in the blanks in order? That way we can still preserve traits when switching between sets.
 Odin.Blizzy
Server: Odin
user: Blizzit
By Odin.Blizzy 2016-05-10 19:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any way we can get a new plugin that gives an audio warning like RAWR for when its time to enter ambuscade?
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 102 103 104