Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2013-10-05 23:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn man, if my friends don't come back soon I will have to tranfer for this. I have SCH and WHM. Can also give ya a Razorfury WAR and a Senbaak DRK if you want?
 Leviathan.Pandur
Server: Leviathan
user: Pandum
By Leviathan.Pandur 2013-10-06 00:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

damn those calves dude
 Leviathan.Multiabuse
By Leviathan.Multiabuse 2013-10-06 02:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

As one of the members helping with this, I just want to put my two cents in. . .

It has been very rewarding helping people get these wins. We have had a wide range of players join us, but I really don't recall anyone who has been completely carried. Some have shown real skill at their jobs, and it makes it that much more rewarding having them contribute and help attain their "free" wins.

To people naysaying (directly or indirectly) that it is promoting laziness, I am sorry you are so bitter. No one we have taken has put in anything less than his full effort and attention. Our guests have listened, comprehended, and contributed in every run. It renews my faith in the playerbase, and it makes me thankful to be one of the lucky ones in a linkshell like Epitaph. There are a lot of talented players out there (those of you reading this, please apply!)

To those who still need wins, you will soon have your chance to witness one of the secret wonders of the universe that is a Galka WHM in action. . .and get your wins in the process.
[+]
By Luthiene 2013-10-11 10:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey. I've got 11 days off work now. Any chance I could tag along to one of these runs in the next few days? Character name is Popptart.
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-10-11 11:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Luthiene said: »
Hey. I've got 11 days off work now. Any chance I could tag along to one of these runs in the next few days? Character name is Popptart.
Is this a nice way of asking to skip the line sir?
By Luthiene 2013-10-11 11:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Not at all. I've actually PM'd Draylo a few times over the past month and not received any response from him. Thought I'd bring it up on here also whilst I'm on holidays :)
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2013-10-11 11:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Multiabuse said: »
As one of the members helping with this, I just want to put my two cents in. . .

It has been very rewarding helping people get these wins.....

To people naysaying (directly or indirectly) that it is promoting laziness, I am sorry you are so bitter......

Basically, what you are doing is essentially how you are supposed to play an MMO.

The "best" players in this game are the ones who help others have fun. The worst players are those greedy types who want everything for themselves (a few names spring to mind, particularly the "why should I help you for nothing" type posters!)

The ones who are bitter? Childish idiots, ignore them. I wish some of your goodwill would spread to some others.

Just wanted to doff my cap to you sir, even though I have not benefit from this in any way.
 Asura.Alucardr
Server: Asura
By Asura.Alucardr 2013-10-11 13:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't have nice ppl like that in Asura, only mercenaries.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-10-11 14:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Not at all. I've actually PM'd Draylo a few times over the past month and not received any response from him. Thought I'd bring it up on here also whilst I'm on holidays :)

You PM'd me twice and I've tried to contact you in-game but you afk.
 Leviathan.Cavinne
By Leviathan.Cavinne 2013-10-11 14:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi draylo my wife and i would like to go on a run with you guys our character names are cavinne and vaugaud
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-10-11 14:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep I have you on my list but I never see you online, tell me days you can make it past 7:59 pm est and your available jobs as I requested in OP.
 Leviathan.Balrahn
By Leviathan.Balrahn 2013-10-11 21:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Just joined in for Bee and now I'm 3/3! Thank you very much everyone :D
 Leviathan.Holylaw
user: Holylaw
By Leviathan.Holylaw 2013-10-11 22:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got 2\3 with bee. Great work. Now i just need foret delve boss.
Thank you very much.
 Leviathan.Klue
user: klue
By Leviathan.Klue 2013-10-11 22:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Balrahn said: »
Now give me carnwenhan!

Luth! I'll ask dray to get you in... (If he refuses, I'll pianissimo/paeon him so he'll never win another parse.) >:)
 Leviathan.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Leviathan.Malthar 2013-10-12 01:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, Dray. I'll overwrite it.
By Luthiene 2013-10-12 05:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Klue said: »
Leviathan.Balrahn said: »
Now give me carnwenhan!

Luth! I'll ask dray to get you in... (If he refuses, I'll pianissimo/paeon him so he'll never win another parse.) >:)

Hahah, you do that! He has actually PM'd me while I was afk/asleep apparently though. You know of my EU playtimes, If you happen to get wind of a possible slot for me (even if in the end it doesnt work out) with a few hours notice, do let me know via skype/facebook/ and I'll get drunk on caffeine :D
 Leviathan.Cavinne
By Leviathan.Cavinne 2013-10-12 11:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

My wife has War,Dnc,Thf. I have Rdm,Whm,Blm,War,Thf,Dnc. Most days after 8est works for us tyvm.
 Leviathan.Vow
user: woVow
By Leviathan.Vow 2013-10-12 18:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Malthar said: »
Don't worry, Dray. I'll overwrite it.

And he'll elegy Mastop.
[+]
 Leviathan.Behemothx
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-10-12 18:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the shark/toj wins, you guys are awesome! :)
 Leviathan.Baidos
user: Baidos
By Leviathan.Baidos 2013-10-12 19:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I Kaustra + Helix + Impact Mastop while you guys have your little singing contest? :)
By Skuba 2013-10-12 19:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Like a beautifully orchestrated symphony...

Got my second win with Draylo's crew the other night and they do it so seamlessly! Looking forward to the next adventure!

You guys are amazing! Bumpity Bump!
 Leviathan.Stankface
user: drumgod25
By Leviathan.Stankface 2013-10-12 21:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I still need all 3 wins. I have war, drg, sam, drk and cor that are delve "acceptable." I suck at cor and i have none of the +2 augmented relic. I do have my +2 af3 hands and NQ relic head/body. I am available Sunday-Thursday whenever/whatever/however lol.
 Leviathan.Pahyaa
user: Pahya
By Leviathan.Pahyaa 2013-10-16 22:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If I could, I would love to get wins for Delve. Currently I've only ever been on a Delve run once before, which sadly did not succeed. I would really like to not only get wins but to experience the content since I have not really had the opportunity to do so.

I've been playing off and on since 2003. I have decent gear for SoA including all skirmish armor, several HQ'ed skirmish weapons, and an Aegis shield. Mostly play on PLD BLU THF BLM but can play most other jobs as well if requested/necessary. Character name is Pahyaa, and I'm often online and typically available in the evenings after 6 PM EST/EDT.

Looking forward for the potential invite. Thanks for your consideration and for offering this service to everyone.
 Leviathan.Redryno
user: Redryno
By Leviathan.Redryno 2013-10-19 22:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks to Draylo and the Epitaph crew for the wins, they make it look easy.
By kogasho 2013-10-22 22:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

These guys are legit when they say free wins
Keep up the great work!
[+]
By Ruchy 2013-10-25 10:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Re subbing my char again. been iching to play.

I can def support.
lol anniliator rng or armageddon cor

gonna shoot you a PM Dray.
By LadyLenneth 2013-10-27 22:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Got tojil, and shark.
Everyone was nice and went smoothly!
By LadyLenneth 2013-10-27 22:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Got bee today, I even got to help out a bit :) they were very patient and waited on me when I accidentally had thf sub. Great run Thank you so much everyone.
[+]