Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Encyclopedia
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: EjinXI
By Leviathan.Encyclopedia 2013-09-19 21:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
My Tizona will save us.

It's not the hero we deserve but it's the one we need right now.
[+]
 Phoenix.Marija
Server: Phoenix
user: Marija
By Phoenix.Marija 2013-09-21 16:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Think you`ll still be doing this in 90 days? Friends talked me into hopping to Bahamut and now they are all MIA ><
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-21 16:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, we'll be here.
 Phoenix.Marija
Server: Phoenix
user: Marija
By Phoenix.Marija 2013-09-21 16:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome, thank you for replying.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-21 17:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Obv transfer all your char here :)
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2013-09-21 18:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested. Any day other than Tuesday and Thursday I'm available after 8PM.
 Leviathan.Devilbringer
By Leviathan.Devilbringer 2013-09-21 18:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Devilbringer cor rdm smn war whm

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Lsvtec
user: Freazer
By Leviathan.Lsvtec 2013-09-21 19:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

pm sent
By xbeaumb 2013-09-21 23:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

these guys are awesome! i went for all 3 bosses and they handled them flawlessly. Absolutely recommended ^^
 Leviathan.Cherrysevenup
By Leviathan.Cherrysevenup 2013-09-21 23:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks to everyone in Epitaph for the wins tonight. Everyone was helpful and wins went by very quick. Come prepared to have fun and enjoy all that FFXI still has to offer. Keep me in mind please if you ever have a spot open for future runs. Would love to go again. :)
 Fenrir.Stormix
Server: Fenrir
user: stormix
By Fenrir.Stormix 2013-09-22 00:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Marija should have come to fenrir with me
By leva 2013-09-22 05:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Do people who want to buy drops get priority over those who just want free wins?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-22 06:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you keep asking so many questions? If you want a win then PM or post your info.
By marivell 2013-09-22 07:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm very happy to see people enjoying the game for what it is now: a huge gathering for fun, and skilled people helping out others. I know a lot of people don't believe in XI anymore and it's ok, but it's wonderful to see others still loving it like I do.

I really hope when they merge servers that mine will be once more active, or friendlier. Asura isn't what it used to be ( or was I that blind back then ._." )

Thank you Draylo for reminding the community that this game is for everyone... and to still enjoy it, you have to reach out to others so we can all learn, discover and make this game fun once more :)

Gratz to you and your LS on this initiative, and best of luck to all!
[+]
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2013-09-22 08:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

leva said: »
Do people who want to buy drops get priority over those who just want free wins?

Well he hasn't sold anything, so i dont think so lol
 Leviathan.Klue
user: klue
By Leviathan.Klue 2013-09-22 10:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kuryomi said: »
leva said: »

Well he hasn't sold anything, so i dont think so lol

Have given away two oatixurs so far to the guests and they get about 180k plasm after the three runs so they pretty much buy an item for free
 Leviathan.Aerendir
user: Aerendir
By Leviathan.Aerendir 2013-09-22 18:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I should Like to get my last 2 clears from Bee and Shark.
I'm on almost always in US timer, if i'm loged u should feel free to send me a tell.

I wanted to ask if ur guys do Legion too? Well, u can talk with me in game, PM or into the fórum and check my Jobs/Merits/Gear into ah or guildowrk.

THX! ^^
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-24 16:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

We do legion but its LS only, ok I have your info. We have run tomorrow so I'll be going down my list.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-09-24 16:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the SINGLE HANDEDLY SMARTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

<No sarcasm intended>

Absolute genious way to repopulate a server! It's also great to see that people still enjoy the game. I fear my time has come to an end (nearly) but I'm glad I saw this before I make my final decision..

Congrats to all those who needed the win, and thanks for not helping people in pink abyssea gear!
By Pantafernando 2013-09-24 17:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
This is the SINGLE HANDEDLY SMARTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

<No sarcasm intended>

Absolute genious way to repopulate a server! It's also great to see that people still enjoy the game. I fear my time has come to an end (nearly) but I'm glad I saw this before I make my final decision..

Congrats to all those who needed the win, and thanks for not helping people in pink abyssea gear!

Or no?...
Give them free wins, give them the taste of god weapons for 2 days, then give them boredon of achieving the current greatest goal in game with zero effort, so they can say "this game is easy, not worth, can get all i want in 1 week, nothing fun to do now, im going to ffxiv, ffxi sucks".
Helping others is great, and i will never say anything against op plans or anyone selling wins but honestly your only pleasing the lazy players who never want to do anything aside leveling a war, thf, mnk, sam, instead leveling the jobs that always hold pugs for delve, like geo, sch, brd.
Fun/joy is a reward only for the ones who give their best to achieve his own goals by his own effort. Unfortunelly, this none could provide aside the own player.
(Im not saying this for op, but for the guys who think that a fun/victory/sucess can be that cheap - unfortunelly for those i do believe you more lost that gain with that way of playing a game).
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-24 19:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't let people leech wins. They must have a support job that they can play competently and decently geared, and help with the run. They aren't getting wins for nothing. What more can they do? I'm really hoping people take note and attempt runs of their own. I'm happy to answer any strategy questions for any ambitious player wanting to set up their own run. This is primarily for people who are stuck due to RL limitations honestly.
By NemesisX101 2013-09-24 20:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo Can you have one of your scholars post what to stun on Tojil NM 1~5 so i can just send people a link tired of typing lol
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2013-09-24 20:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't let people leech wins. They must have a support job that they can play competently and decently geared, and help with the run. They aren't getting wins for nothing. What more can they do? I'm really hoping people take note and attempt runs of their own. I'm happy to answer any strategy questions for any ambitious player wanting to set up their own run. This is primarily for people who are stuck due to RL limitations honestly.

I have a friend that enjoys the game and has a wide variety of jobs leveled, and geared. However due to his work schedule constantly changing irraticly he dont have the time to devote to a ls to get his wins. So by Pantafernado's logic he shouldn't get a win? What we are doing is realy the equvalant of them joining a PUG group that can actualy win (yeah those are uncommon). Like Draylo said, they contribute in the way that they can and thats good enough for all of us. Pluss they can feel like they contruted too, while having fun. Our delve runs are a probably my favorite thing in the game, we have a blast every night.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-24 20:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

NemesisX101 said: »
Draylo Can you have one of your scholars post what to stun on Tojil NM 1~5 so i can just send people a link tired of typing lol

Eft - free stun
Raptor - whirling inferno
Kurma - testudo tremor
Peiste - calcified mist

I think i'm going to make a video with detail explanation on the NM but need to clear some HD space first.
By NemesisX101 2013-09-24 21:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank You as always Draylo
By schwarzi88 2013-09-25 03:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Akaccia standing by!!! just tranfered from Odin all 99s and supportjob GEO got MNK 98% decked out, THF and BLM my mainses .....
By leva 2013-09-25 04:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you keep asking so many questions? If you want a win then PM or post your info.
2 is a lot? I don't need any wins, but I need some drops, hence the question.