Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bahamut.Blittz
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: tripletee
By Bahamut.Blittz 2013-09-25 06:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Had to change names now im Blittzjr

fml...
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-09-25 08:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

leva said: »
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Why do you keep asking so many questions? If you want a win then PM or post your info.
2 is a lot? I don't need any wins, but I need some drops, hence the question.
You could you know, contact someone who is actually advertising sales.
By leva 2013-09-25 14:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
[li]PM win requests or post here, Do not /tell me in-game. In the PM or post, please specify your available days to play and what times you are available past 7:59 PM EST.[/li]
[/ul]
As it is nowhere written where to inquire about sales, and he specifically stated in the OP to PM OR POST HERE I thought it would be ok to post here. I was just curious if the answer would be that I had to wait for 100 people getting free wins first, in which case I would go elsewhere. Sorry for any butt hurt this has caused, I will PM Draylo when I am back on.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Server: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-09-25 14:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If it will avert an argument here, I'm pretty sure Comeatmebro sells drops at a reasonable price without a long waiting list if that's the thing you're after.

What Draylo is doing is really awesome, but there's probably not much need to beg someone who is doing something else when Comeatmebro is probably happy to provide exactly what you are after.
By leva 2013-09-26 06:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Offering to put money into their LS bank is begging now? What kind of retardation is this?
By schwarzi88 2013-09-27 21:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo , still no word from u man ..... been on laviathan for 6 days!
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-27 21:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You will be notified, wait.
By schwarzi88 2013-09-28 01:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

got it sorry
By onewyr 2013-09-29 09:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the run Draylo and crew. If you dont have your wins and want them hit draylo up was a good time.
 Bahamut.Kikkilatzi
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Kikkilatzi 2013-09-29 11:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Draylo, i was only able to receive your message in my inbox today, which was weird because i was checking in here everyday, anyway, if I missed a run, I would gladly wait until my turn comes up again.
 Quetzalcoatl.Thistle
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: MysteryX
By Quetzalcoatl.Thistle 2013-09-29 14:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a nice thing for you to do for your server and to increase the player pool of which you can pull on members for upcoming events. If only a handful of people had good gear, when new content is released there will be no one to come together if the new event needs a full alliance of semi-decently geared people. Using outdated gear might have been ok before but Delve gear really breaks the mold. Great job for helping people get the wins they need. Since you aren't giving free gear it means they have to actually struggle past the T1-5 long enough to buy the items they need through hard work and failed runs with random shout groups.

I already have a most of the boss delve gear I want or I would be seriously tempted to switch servers.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2013-10-01 00:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Its a very cool thing you and your LS are doing for folks. Peeps going to remember you guys.
 Leviathan.Cavinne
By Leviathan.Cavinne 2013-10-01 17:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Draylo, my wife and i would like to sign up for boss runs. Cavinie and Vaugaud tyvm.
 Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx
By Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx 2013-10-01 18:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I think what you guys are doing is great. Glad to see there are standup ppl out there in the game. If i were in your server i would so go to your runs :p
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2013-10-01 19:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx said: »
I think what you guys are doing is great. Glad to see there are standup ppl out there in the game. If i were in your server i would so go to your runs :p

Transfer :D
By Sephirothsoul 2013-10-01 20:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bee & Shark please. Reposting due to friends quiting. Sch,Mnk,Whm actually a really good Whm, Mnk has /War, /Run Top gear, Oats ect. Can play anytime just hmu Thank you and Good luck on runs.
 Leviathan.Kikkilatzi
By Leviathan.Kikkilatzi 2013-10-01 22:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A big shout-out to Epitaph, even with 6 tag-alongs, a successful run on Muyingwa tonight. Thank you guys!
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-10-01 22:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Was working tonight but we'll get you other wins eventually. I have gotten everyone's PMs so just be patient and we'll get to you.
 Leviathan.Lsvtec
user: Freazer
By Leviathan.Lsvtec 2013-10-01 23:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx said: »
yeah PJ transfer
<<Flipmode
 Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx
By Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx 2013-10-01 23:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

my heart will always be with bismarch and i have all boss's cleared already.
[+]
 Asura.Sesono
Server: Asura
user: Zyanide
By Asura.Sesono 2013-10-02 06:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm about to change server just for this :)

We have maybe 2 or 3 Linkshells which are able to kill these Bosses on a regular basis, i got Tojil win with one of them as a WHM mercenary (worked on everything to match the requirements ...idle gear,arise, cure pot/fast cast) and still, it is impossible to get the other wins because they all just want to sell those wins for 10~30 mio. which i do not have.

If we still had those big Linkshells like in the old HNM times - this wouldnt be an issue i suppose... but nowadays >< Its sad because good freinds already left because they couldnt make any progress and werent willing to spend 30 mio for a kill, not even the right to loot.

Good to see there are still people doing such stuff for free - chapeau!
[+]
 Leviathan.Mrdream
user: deibs18
By Leviathan.Mrdream 2013-10-05 17:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

if you are still doing runs I would love to come sometime would be fun and look forward to getting the ki
 Leviathan.Lunazetha
user: MoonZ
By Leviathan.Lunazetha 2013-10-05 18:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I know its the wrong place but.......

this is the only topic that is constantly read, just as personal goal want to finish my phorcys and thaumas set, so if any group want/can take a DD for wins I really want go.

I play on CST 8pm to 10-11pm.

TY for read this and sorry Drylo to post here.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-10-05 18:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry, but neo nyzul is a complete and utter joke now. You should be able to build a group capable of winning without any difficulty.
 Leviathan.Balrahn
By Leviathan.Balrahn 2013-10-05 22:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Just did Tojil, and Shark with these guys. Everything went smooth, very nice guys. Thanks again! :D
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2013-10-05 22:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

An incredible group thank you all for the chance to have a great time and also some wins.
 Leviathan.Mrdream
user: deibs18
By Leviathan.Mrdream 2013-10-05 22:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Great experience being with this group for shark and Tojil. I hope to run with them again in the future. Everyone was amazing and knew how to get things taken care of. Thank you to Draylo and all of Epitaph for taking the time and making room for me to go with them during these 2 runs.