Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » End of FFXIV
End of FFXIV
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
By Enuyasha 2012-11-13 01:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Enuyasha said: »
Sylph.Knala said: »
Kinda late to be comenting but, best parts of the end video me thinks are the grim self reassurance gesture the (taru?) whm gives after healing the hume, and the head elemental circle guy's at least i got them to safety smile right before getting obliterated by mega(giga?) flare.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was just Mega Flare. Also wouldn't suprise me if the first mission fight Bahamut uses Mega Flare but "Hard Mode" would use Tera Flare.

It's plausible though.

Not so sure there is a "hard mode" to Bahamut. But then again, there easily could be. I know they plan to make a dungeon called "The Labyrinth of Bahamut" in 2.0.
That might be the new hard mode :(

But i'd like to fight him...party macros would get me banned so bad~
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-11-13 01:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Sylph.Knala said: »
Kinda late to be comenting but, best parts of the end video me thinks are the grim self reassurance gesture the (taru?) whm gives after healing the hume, and the head elemental circle guy's at least i got them to safety smile right before getting obliterated by mega(giga?) flare.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was just Mega Flare. Also wouldn't suprise me if the first mission fight Bahamut uses Mega Flare but "Hard Mode" would use Tera Flare.

It's plausible though.

Not so sure there is a "hard mode" to Bahamut. But then again, there easily could be. I know they plan to make a dungeon called "The Labyrinth of Bahamut" in 2.0.
That might be the new hard mode :(

But i'd like to fight him...party macros would get me banned so bad~

Fun fact; when I was fighting Darnus in The Raven, Nevermore, the BLMs asked if I could do some kind of party chat warning so they knew when to pop Lunar Curtains for the first Mega Flare. My macro was "/p GET THE *** DOWN YOU'RE NOT BAHAMUT!"

I guess since Bahamut was controlling him, he kinda was... >_>

Second fun fact; I should really be asleep right now... >.>
By Enuyasha 2012-11-13 03:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, i call him a <homosexual derogatory> in party chat all caps~

I died so many times and was really pumped that I finally was in a PUG that killed him...

was an epic fight though~ Just wish i could've gotten to white ravens fight. Could've done it but i procrastinated hard.
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2012-11-13 03:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

For those that are not subscribed to WotgAshiee (Shame on you. She puts in so much work for documenting FFXI and FFXIV), here is her tribute video to the end of FFXIV 1.x

Prepare for 12 minutes straight of tears.

[+]
By Enuyasha 2012-11-13 03:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

oh my god....give that woman a job at making the CS' that was GREAT.
By Latifah 2012-11-13 03:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

very nice video esdain
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2012-11-14 08:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny that SE can't find the balance on player input. Either they nearly fully reject it or they listen to everything.

Some players do have good ideas, and some make reasonable requests, but XI's team hears very little of it, whereas you guys are saying (and I'm not arguing) that XIV's team implements too much.

My only input for either team: Hire Aikar.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11