First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
 Siren.Ragearo
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Ragearo
By Siren.Ragearo 2009-06-02 18:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Update: As one probably should have expected (sorry), FFXIV Online is due out for PS3 and PC, not just PS3 - and will receive a "simultaneous global release with language support in Japanese, English, French and German". It's got FFIX and XI's director, Nobuaki Komoto, FFXII's art director and musician Nobuo Uematsu on it, too.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/e3-ffxiv-online-is-ps3-exclusive

so methinks SE heard everyone bawwing

edit:wrong link >_>
 Odin.Moondaddy
Server: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2009-06-02 18:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

this wont be a sequel, at least i hope se learned there lesson with X-2.....
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-06-02 19:00:57
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
I'm seriously pumped for this.
Definately going to try to get as early as possible, so everyone is a newb.

me: LETS DO IT HASE!!

/Airship crashes on him

Hase: oh shi-

now that I know its on PC im f???? pumped for this

I wonder if there is gonna be some sort of mission that will be hardcore tough like CoP was....

o.o
 Lakshmi.Allusion
Server: Lakshmi
user: Allusion
By Lakshmi.Allusion 2009-06-02 19:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Allphonse said:
Nightraid said:
Allphonse said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Allusion said:
well it seems that ps3>everything!!! <3 60&80gig PS3. all u 360 *** go qq somewhere else....

lol@fanboys

look whos talkin , you probably a 360 fan boy keeping on bashing ps3 yet ps3 never breaks down like 360s red ring of death on soo many consoles. you get what u pay for and ps3s are literally indestructable and also a great blue ray player. ps3 is a great console.

Stupid Fanboy, who cares really, they are both great consoles and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

advantage 360? gears of war? only reason i buy the console yet it has some serious durablility issues, not gonna get into a debate on console wars just didnt like the bashing on the PS3.

after 3 of my 360s broke i said *** it and got a ps3. That has a ***ton to say about how much the 360 sucks. Soooooo ya 360's suck ***. I've had my 2 ps3 for about 2 years now not 1 problem. Sony>Microsoft!!! SE even thinks so
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-02 19:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
Haseyo said:

/Airship crashes on him

I wonder if there is gonna be some sort of mission that will be hardcore tough like CoP was....

o.o

Won't it be awesome when everyone needs it though? And everyone trying to figure out ways? :o
[+]
 Shiva.Nightraid
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2009-06-02 19:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Allusion said:
Allphonse said:
Nightraid said:
Allphonse said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Allusion said:
well it seems that ps3>everything!!! <3 60&80gig PS3. all u 360 *** go qq somewhere else....

lol@fanboys

look whos talkin , you probably a 360 fan boy keeping on bashing ps3 yet ps3 never breaks down like 360s red ring of death on soo many consoles. you get what u pay for and ps3s are literally indestructable and also a great blue ray player. ps3 is a great console.

Stupid Fanboy, who cares really, they are both great consoles and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

advantage 360? gears of war? only reason i buy the console yet it has some serious durablility issues, not gonna get into a debate on console wars just didnt like the bashing on the PS3.

after 3 of my 360s broke i said *** it and got a ps3. That has a ***ton to say about how much the 360 sucks. Soooooo ya 360's suck ***. I've had my 2 ps3 for about 2 years now not 1 problem. Sony>Microsoft!!! SE even thinks so

You suck ***
[+]
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-06-02 19:05:03

Allusion said:
Allphonse said:
Nightraid said:
Allphonse said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Allusion said:

lol@fanboys

thats why they released FFXI/FFXIII on 360 yes >.> SE thinks Microsoft sucks /sarcasm

fans boys gtfo mah intraweb
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-02 19:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightraid said:
Allusion said:
Allphonse said:
Nightraid said:
Allphonse said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Allusion said:

lol@fanboys

You suck ***

Star ocean came out on 360...sooo...SE sucks ***.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-06-02 19:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else look at the official page and see the boy that has devil horns? I'm interested...

Wonder if jobs will be race specific at all this time.. hmm...
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-06-02 19:07:34

Haseyo said:
Thunderz said:
Haseyo said:

/Airship crashes on him

o.o

Won't it be awesome when everyone needs it though? And everyone trying to figure out ways? :o

yes the plan will prob go like this

Warb: Lets go do this!

Hase: This looks dangerous O.o

me: /clicks the ???, herro mister fire breathing dragon ._.

I don't care really pretty GFX, Fresh new fighting mechanics and hopefully a good Story this could be made of a lot of winrar xD
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-06-02 19:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Rieyuu said:
this is kinda gay -.- I just started getting into stuff on 11 ; ;

This, now idk if i wanna continue to sink my time in to 11 =\ Id want to play a new one when it comes out. Like i wish i started playing this one so many years ago lol
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-06-02 19:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll play the new one for sure, but am not willing to get rid of this one after this time.
 Shiva.Nightraid
By Shiva.Nightraid 2009-06-02 19:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Tavlov said:
Rieyuu said:

This, now idk if i wanna continue to sink my time in to 11 =\ Id want to play a new one when it comes out. Like i wish i started playing this one so many years ago lol

I feel the same way -.- no point in getting leet in ffxi now when you can just be casual until FF14 then go Hardcore.
 Odin.Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2009-06-02 19:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm since it looks as if they keeping the same races and what not maybe they give us option to port our charters.........
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-06-02 19:20:08

Moondaddy said:
hmm since it looks as if they keeping the same races and what not maybe they give us option to port our charters.........

id rub a magnet on FFXI servers if it ever happened >.>
 Fairy.Burda
Server: Fairy
user: Burda
By Fairy.Burda 2009-06-02 19:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightraid said:
Tavlov said:
Rieyuu said:

I feel the same way -.- no point in getting leet in ffxi now when you can just be casual until FF14 then go Hardcore.

Im thinking the same way, but in a good way, I found it hard to log in a try and do stuff cause I wanted to get so much better gear that I prob wont ever have a chance at getting, but now idc.

Ill just log on, have fun with friends, get a few more jobs to 75 and not worry about getting that leet gear cause in one year who gives a flip about your Full Usu SAM in 11. (No offense to any Full Usu Sams reading)

I also wont be quiting this right away, but will quit if 14 does things that 11 could not do.

Also Gamespot is reporting, confirmed via SE itself, that its PS3 and PC (like the Website says) and confirmed its going to be a world wide simultaneous launch in Japanese English German and french languages sometime in 2010
 Hades.Arcadian
Server: Hades
user: Arcadian
By Hades.Arcadian 2009-06-02 19:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I highly doubt this is a sequel. Firstly, this is a supposed unexplored page of history lost to eternity. Whatever that means, it's sure not our familiar Vana'diel. Secondly, this new Goddess, Eorzea, is not Altana, Vana'diel's goddess. And, thirdly, the technology and armor seems Ivalician in nature, far more advanced that the classic propeller airships throughout Vana'diel.

However, I do think they'll give some bonus to FFXI veterans, possibly in scale with our accomplishments. It's just a good idea, and I can't see it being very hard to implement. Plus, SE has to understand that a large amount of their player base will be Vana'dielian veterans.
 Garuda.Darkfighter
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Darkfighter 2009-06-02 19:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

omg i just*** myself. IM SO BUYING A PS3 Just for this!
[+]
 Odin.Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2009-06-02 19:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus i cant wait till 2010, someone help me bury myself in a big snow bank

edit: or help me find doc and that damn delorian, i can hit 80mph b4 the closest stoplight >.<
 Seraph.Majinn
Server: Seraph
user: Cojak
By Seraph.Majinn 2009-06-02 19:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Could've sworn it stated in the very first post in this thread FFXIV is indeed going to be for PS3 and PC...
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-02 19:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Arcadian said:
I highly doubt this is a sequel. Firstly, this is a supposed unexplored page of history lost to eternity. Whatever that means, it's sure not our familiar Vana'diel. Secondly, this new Goddess, Eorzea, is not Altana, Vana'diel's goddess. And, thirdly, the technology and armor seems Ivalician in nature, far more advanced that the classic propeller airships throughout Vana'diel.

However, I do think they'll give some bonus to FFXI veterans, possibly in scale with our accomplishments. It's just a good idea, and I can't see it being very hard to implement. Plus, SE has to understand that a large amount of their player base will be Vana'dielian veterans.

That "bonus" I bet will be us keeping our token and not having to buy the new manditory one that will likely come with XIV. -_- and "not having to sign up to playonline again" will be a bonus from them to us. It's SE we're talking about.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-06-02 19:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Allusion said:
Allphonse said:
Nightraid said:
Allphonse said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Allusion said:

lol@fanboys

Ive had the same 360 since it came out and i havnt had a single problem.
[+]
 Hades.Rieyuu
Server: Hades
user: Rieyuu
By Hades.Rieyuu 2009-06-02 19:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really wanna stop playing this though I mean I just got to 70 and would like to do sky, sea, the place with odin lol ~dunno how to spell it~ and dyna -.- maybe some day a mandau egh it's depressing
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-02 19:35:44

All I gotta say is they better have Mithras or something damn close to it.
 Remora.Narrubia
Server: Remora
user: Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-06-02 19:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
All I gotta say is they better have Mithras or something damn close to it.

One the characters in the bubble has cat ears and a tail... I would assume it's pretty much a Mithra.
http://www.ffxivah.com/images/ss14.jpg
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-02 19:50:34

I know this game will most likely have little to no relevance to FFXI since SE already made a given statement that it will not be linked to FFXI, but I see an elvaan, hume and galka in this pic:

User submitted image
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-02 19:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as the battle system is somewhat the same, I'm game.
[+]
 Odin.Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2009-06-02 19:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

tht is why i think se might let us port our charters over, they usin the same races.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-02 19:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Moondaddy said:
That is why I think se might let us port our charters over, they're using the same races.

IF thats possible... then WTH. IF they allow us to play on PC.. and change is good then.
B.C I only have 2 jobs @75 so why not?
 Cerberus.Blaize
Server: Cerberus
user: Blaize89
By Cerberus.Blaize 2009-06-02 19:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image

mmmm...... I like.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20