First Page 2 3 ... 127 128 129 ... 156 157 158
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-26 07:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

New Sheet: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B28ENNCAVh_sc3VEazl1VzJVSXc?usp=sharing

• Having Fomalnaut equipped will override Last Stand Merits on whatever set it equipped to and make sure its getting a 85% agi mod/let it actually show Last Stand DMG if for some reason you have 0 LS merits.

• Shiva.Arislan added like 40~ new pieces. Most of them are side grades or stuff for up and coming CORs :)

• Nibura Gun - Propper check was added to give its +20 Barrage Accuracy bonus.
    • Compensator - Proper check was added to give its 10% Triple Shot bonus.

• I deleted most none iLvl gear with a few exceptions because they were BiS or had pretty good stats for things like Quick Draw TP sets or Snapshot Builds.

• Please let me know if there is something that should of been left that is not there anymore.

• I didn't delete anything that involved set bonus because I want to remove the code for it too.

• I deleted some iLVL stuff if it was really old and multiple Ranks were listed. All of that gear is super cheap to R15 now.

• Schutzen hands now give their TP Bonus to the listed value in the QD sheet.

• I had shifted the stats of the last 7 feet in the gear sheet up one row. No one probably noticed because the last 7 feet are mostly useless but it is fixed now and some are deleted now anyway.

[+]
 Hades.Dade
Server: Hades
user: Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-01-26 18:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if its a libre office problem but MAB in the custom field for range ws is a % value when the rest are integers.

edit: Some kind of error with Melee WS set 2 when looking up items and calculating wsdmg. Ataktos TP and camulus WSDmg show up as Errors.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-27 04:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Dade said: »
edit: Some kind of error with Melee WS set 2 when looking up items and calculating wsdmg. Ataktos TP and camulus WSDmg show up as Errors.
That is not a real error that is the column wasn't spaced wide enough to handle showing 10% vs 1-9%. Its still calculating just fine and I will make sure to expand the column width.

There were tons of column widths to small when I started in October just missed one when playing around with the sheet back then. Ty for pointing it out.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2017-01-28 18:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Adhemar kecks hq/NQ path D apparently have 1000%+ rapid shot because you forgot to add a "%" to each of them.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-29 05:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Khajit said: »
Adhemar kecks hq/NQ path D apparently have 1000%+ rapid shot because you forgot to add a "%" to each of them.
I had already noticed this but ty. I been trying to proof overall the gear people been helping me add but missed some when copy/pasta into the sheet.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-29 05:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B28ENNCAVh_sc3VEazl1VzJVSXc?usp=sharing

Fixes: The column width and some other small sheety type stuff nothing with dmg though, the 2 adhemhar legs now have % added, added 2 other common augged JSE back paths and also the JSE backs count towards triple shot now. If you add any other JSE back just back sure the name starts with Camulus and it will also count the way I setup the wildcard.

It also has some herc gear added with augs, they are my personal gear since I do use the the thing. :P

Edit: Oh yea the MAB custom field is now not set as a %.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Bigpyromark
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Bigpyromark 2017-01-30 12:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know if the af+3 head increase elemental damage like the empy feet do ?
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-30 16:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Bigpyromark said: »
Does anyone know if the af+3 head increase elemental damage like the empy feet do ?
Would love for some +2/+3 head testing to be done it wouldn't be the first piece of gear that changed the way it works with these new pieces ex: sch head. I only got to cor enough to +2 my body then was asked to come BLU since :/
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-30 21:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

SO my lua just isnt working great, Could anyone that has an advanced lua post theirs?

On amikii #6th this month, its not auto changing fluid with haste values, I cant figure out how to get triple shot set working correctly, etc. Just seems more hassel to fix it at this point than use someone elses that has been tested, and probably has more bells and whistles anyhow.
 Shiva.Arislan
Server: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-01-31 06:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

https://github.com/ArislanShiva/luas/blob/master/Arislan-COR.lua
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-31 13:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

So the sheet has been updated: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B28ENNCAVh_sc3VEazl1VzJVSXc?usp=sharing

Someone noticed MAB wasn't affecting WF/LS in set 2. I looked into it and it was calling sets 1 Gear MAB instead. Same for QD. Both fixed.
[+]
By tarujedi 2017-01-31 16:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for this, was looking for an up to date .lua

having a read and it says to load "include('Mote-Include.lua')"

I dont have this that i can see. is it required, and if so could you upload

thanks
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-31 20:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Any idea how to have emp body on shots only when tripple shot is up? The way I was thinking to do ir would make it equip even for my melee sets too, not just on the ranged part. This would be bad because then I would be melee tping in emp+1 body when triple shot is up...
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-02-01 03:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azagarth said: »

Any idea how to have emp body on shots only when tripple shot is up? The way I was thinking to do ir would make it equip even for my melee sets too, not just on the ranged part. This would be bad because then I would be melee tping in emp+1 body when triple shot is up...

You will need to add a couple things.
First: add a set with body in it (assuming you care about keeping gear out of the control)
Code
sets.TripleShot = {body = "Chasseur's Frac +1"}

Add this with rest of the sets.

Second:
Add this after the post_precast function to handle your post midcast swaps. (around line 854)
Code
function job_post_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
	if spell.action_type == 'Ranged Attack' and buffactive['Triple Shot'] then
		equip(sets.TripleShot)
	end
end

If there is some kind of customization on acc set, or more complex gear swaps you want to add it should be simple from there. (you drop ~25 Racc going from AF1+2 to emp)

That lua is actually really nice. I like the way the sets are organized. I will prob switch over when I have some free time.
[+]
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-02-01 03:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

tarujedi said: »
Thanks for this, was looking for an up to date .lua

having a read and it says to load "include('Mote-Include.lua')"

I dont have this that i can see. is it required, and if so could you upload

thanks

I believe mote comes with gearswap when you download, check the libs folder. If not https://github.com/Kinematics/Mote-libs is the project github
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-02-01 11:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks that will greatly help me :D
By tarujedi 2017-02-01 11:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks from me also.

Not very good with the gearswap coding, but will have a go.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2017-02-01 11:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Arislan's LUA is very good.
By tarujedi 2017-02-01 14:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

starting to get to grips with the lua.

how do you select the gearsets ingame?

state.OffenseMode:options('STP', 'Normal', 'LowAcc', 'MidAcc', 'HighAcc')
state.RangedMode:options('Acc', 'Critical', 'STP', 'Normal')
state.WeaponskillMode:options('Normal', 'Acc')
state.CastingMode:options('Normal', 'Resistant')
state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'DT')
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-02-01 15:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Usually some combination of F9 to F12 with and without ALT or CTRL.

or you can add your own key adding to the .lua:

Quote:
send_command('bind x gs c cycle WeaponskillMode')

Where x is the button you want for it.

!x would make it an ALT mod
^x would make it a CTRL mod
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-02-01 15:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

starting to get to grips with the lua.

state.OffenseMode:options('STP', 'Normal', 'LowAcc', 'MidAcc', 'HighAcc')
state.RangedMode:options('Acc', 'Critical', 'STP', 'Normal')
state.WeaponskillMode:options('Normal', 'Acc')
state.CastingMode:options('Normal', 'Resistant')
state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'DT')

Its a mote. you can rebind them in the main file but its setup for functionality for a bunch of sets. Some of these are not implemented in this lua(No defensive hybrid) but the command you are looking for are:

F9 - Cycle Offense Mode (the offensive half of all 'hybrid' melee modes).
Ctrl-F9 - Cycle Hybrid Mode (the defensive half of all 'hybrid' melee modes).
Alt-F9 - Cycle Ranged Mode.
Win-F9 - Cycle Weaponskill Mode.
F10 - Activate emergency Physical Defense Mode. Replaces Magical Defense Mode, if that was active.
F11 - Activate emergency Magical Defense Mode. Replaces Physical Defense Mode, if that was active.
Ctrl-F10 - Cycle type of Physical Defense Mode in use.
Alt-F12 - Turns off any emergency defense mode.
Alt-F10 - Toggles Kiting Mode.
Ctrl-F11 - Cycle Casting Mode.
F12 - Update currently equipped gear, and report current status.
Ctrl-F12 - Cycle Idle Mode.

The mote wiki has more detail
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-02-01 16:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

also if your like me and play by controller (still unsure how ppl can play by mouse/keyboard...) then where you write your macros you can do something like "/console gs c cycle WeaponskillMode" instead of using the bind.

This is nice too because you can use ingame command line (or macro) commands to do stuff like //gs equip engaged.Acc , or anything really, This is how I equip my defensive modes like PDT or MDT. This is also a great way to make sure your sets zre eequipping what you want without using //gs showswaps, to do so.
 Asura.Faloun
user: Chroph
By Asura.Faloun 2017-02-02 01:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Aza, ffxi can be played fully with the keyboard, don't need a mouse at all.
[+]
By minikomby 2017-02-02 11:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone help me to dicide which piece is better????

Carmine regular body with MAB augment or

herculean with

magic acc +22
MAB +21
ws dmg +4
By hobo 2017-02-02 11:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You want that herc 100% you get more 7 agi plus the 4 wsd , for the low cost of 9mab and 7macc
 Shiva.Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-02-02 13:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azagarth said: »

No idea why I never tested Triple Shot handling before... I guess I just assumed it worked b/c it was that way in Mote's. What was actually happening was is that it was only putting Empy on during JA activation, and not during shots.

Hades.Dade said: »
You will need to add a couple things.
First: add a set with body in it (assuming you care about keeping gear out of the control)
Code
sets.TripleShot = {body = "Chasseur's Frac +1"}

Add this with rest of the sets.

Second:
Add this after the post_precast function to handle your post midcast swaps. (around line 854)
Code
function job_post_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
	if spell.action_type == 'Ranged Attack' and buffactive['Triple Shot'] then
		equip(sets.TripleShot)
	end
end

If there is some kind of customization on acc set, or more complex gear swaps you want to add it should be simple from there. (you drop ~25 Racc going from AF1+2 to emp)

That lua is actually really nice. I like the way the sets are organized. I will prob switch over when I have some free time.

^ This is exactly how it should be. Updated the lua. Thanks!
By tarujedi 2017-02-02 13:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks guys, ty
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-02-02 14:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok new sheet: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B28ENNCAVh_sc3VEazl1VzJVSXc?usp=sharing

Someone noticed WSD wasn't working on Ranged WSes on Set 2. I looked into it and it was using Set1s but this is a lot different then the MAB thing. I'm guessing this was a mistake from when the sheet was first made.

Anyway if you want to fix it yourself instead of DL'ing new sheet.

Go to the weaponskill sheet select W1617 to W2128. Then do a replace all of Set1RWSDmg to Set2RWSDmg. If it says replaced anything different then 512 occurrences you did something wrong.

P.S. - I already checked Melee WSes are correct!
P.P.S - Verda I already checked the RNG sheet its good to go.
[+]
By Lorax 2017-02-02 16:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Having trouble with your melee sets in your lua Arislan, and also the haste mode toggle, all the regular engaged sets work but for some reason when I cap haste and change to a acc set it defaults to the normal no haste engaged sets~
 Shiva.Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-02-02 16:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lorax said: »
Having trouble with your melee sets in your lua Arislan, and also the haste mode toggle, all the regular engaged sets work but for some reason when I cap haste and change to a acc set it defaults to the normal no haste engaged sets~

Let me re-upload. Somehow the haste and accuracy classes/appends got reversed in the set names.

Apologies.

https://github.com/ArislanShiva/luas/blob/master/Arislan-COR.lua
First Page 2 3 ... 127 128 129 ... 156 157 158