The Pirates' Lair: A Guide to Corsair
First Page 2 3 ... 126 127 128 ... 156 157 158
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-01-19 19:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I am using aeonic, sorry I forgot to put that in. I am not sure what buffs geo was doing it was a melee party, I was doing sam and cor rolls per the request. Sub nin for dual wield.

herc has for ws dmg:

head 2, body 4, hands 3, legs 4, boots 4.

I did not know the 2 fortias do not stack so that would cut down to 37% wsd with cape.

rng acc is 1117 without food.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-01-19 19:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

He's saying that Fotia gorget/belt do not function as WSD, not that they don't stack. Your total +WSD is 27%.
 Odin.Slore
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-01-19 19:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I was going by item description. I get it now. :)
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-01-19 21:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah you will hit for kittens on Apex Mobs if you don't get some kind of attack buffs. Unbuffed Leadenspam has so much more damage potential with Aeonic on them.
 Hades.Dade
Server: Hades
user: Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-01-23 18:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Can you pass me the link of the updated spreadsheet please so I'll add it to the main page too.
I will PM you as soon as I post it in here too. I should have it done tomorrow for what I plan to release this time. Maybe 2 days I really should go in and add a lot of gear that is missing but its the one thing I dread doing and clean up the random aug gear multiple people seem to have put while doing older updates :/

Update: With BG being pretty much down tonight I didn't get to do much with what I had left to do.

Update Jan 13th, 2017: Shiva.Arislan is helping me add gear to the sheet and I am removing really old crap so were not looking at 50 pieces for one slot.

any update on spreadsheet? or anything I can help with on it?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-23 19:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Dade said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Can you pass me the link of the updated spreadsheet please so I'll add it to the main page too.
I will PM you as soon as I post it in here too. I should have it done tomorrow for what I plan to release this time. Maybe 2 days I really should go in and add a lot of gear that is missing but its the one thing I dread doing and clean up the random aug gear multiple people seem to have put while doing older updates :/

Update: With BG being pretty much down tonight I didn't get to do much with what I had left to do.

Update Jan 13th, 2017: Shiva.Arislan is helping me add gear to the sheet and I am removing really old crap so were not looking at 50 pieces for one slot.

any update on spreadsheet? or anything I can help with on it?
Nope, I'll get it out tonight. I literally just have to copy paste all the gear Shiva.Arislan filled out for me last week. I finished everything else I wanted put into this release. It'll be a couple hours got to run to the store and make dinner first.
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-01-23 19:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, I'll get it out tonight. I literally just have to copy paste all the gear Shiva.Arislan filled out for me last week. I finished everything else I wanted put into this release. It'll be a couple hours got to run to the store and make dinner first.

cool, flushed with stones and need to burn them but upgrades are marginal at this point. So, I like checking the spreadsheet.
 Sylph.Agentblade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Agentblade 2017-01-24 09:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Just picked up a pair of adhemar boots last night. I see the HQ boots are BiS for leaden. Right now I have a decent augmented pair of herc. Boots with mab +21, macc + 20, WSD +8% that I use in my current set. I don't know if the NQ boots would beat out my herc boots and if maybe, use the adhemar with path c for last stand instead.
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-24 09:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I think your herc will win, remember they also have a base 10 mab on them too for a total of 30 MAB.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-01-24 09:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Frontpage sets aren't 100% up to date.

- Adhemar +1 Feet aren't really BiS over well augmented Herc
- Dingir Ring for Last Stand with a juicy +25 RAtk.
- Max RAcc comes from Kwahu Kachina and not Eschan Stone. Neither does Nisroch Jerkin have more RAcc than AF+3.
- Can use Iskur Gorget in melee sets for the juicy Store TP

Just to name a few that poked me in the eye.
[+]
 Odin.Taffy
user: Taffy
By Odin.Taffy 2017-01-24 10:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This is my updated Leaden set - been playing around /sch for self storm and /rng when I have someone to storm me. Was debating if /sam might be better for shooting cor when /rng isn't needed? Also was tempted to play around with /blm for the extra mab. I have been loving cor lately almost as much as thf which was my first love. Any thoughts or advice? Still don't know how to link the set into the post without someone having to click on it...

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/346588
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-24 11:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Before anyone asks the sheet will be out today when I was copy over the gear last night I forgot a few pieces would have special stats(ex: trueshot) on them that I have to tell the sheet to look for. I'm doing that right now.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-24 14:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B28ENNCAVh_sc3VEazl1VzJVSXc?usp=sharing
  • Found some more messed up gear stats.

• Dead Aim auto applies if wearing either head.

• True Shot is now shown in Ranged Gear/Barrage sheets and applies if it should.

• Fixed a bunch of small mistakes in how Gifts were added in. (They weren't being 0'd if they shouldn't have applied because JA, WS etc wasn't right.)

• Verda pointed out that Obi would count for WSes that weren't magic if someone used one anyway. Fixed.

• Tons of new buffs.

• Big thanks to Shiva.Arislan for inputting data for newer gear. I think it has all the useful gear added now.

• Fixed the Rogue and Fencer stuff.

Melee pDif still needs to be better implamented. I saw a couple of sheets do the correct way now so I'll work on it.

Verda with Byrth's help is coming up with a better way to handle delay times for RA to get closer RL numbers. Once he does I plan to copy it into the COR one.

Anyway now that all that crap is done I'm going to do way smaller new releases. So that you guys don't wait forever again. It should just be small fixes besides those two things I mentioned.

If you find any mistakes let me know and if there is anything useful I missed.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-24 18:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Rev. 2 out. Crystal Blessing was getting applied twice on Set1 because I implemented it 2 different ways and had forgotten to take out the original way. Combat Torque Skill counts too now.

Link is same as above since I shared the folder not the file. :)
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-24 18:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

would dual blurred dagger +1 be good for certain situations? i thought maybe last stand spam but idk.... I bought a 2nd today for a good deal to resell, but thought maybe it would have a use keeping?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-24 18:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azagarth said: »
would dual blurred dagger +1 be good for certain situations? i thought maybe last stand spam but idk.... I bought a 2nd today for a good deal to resell, but thought maybe it would have a use keeping?
Last Stand spam only.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2017-01-24 18:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the buff values are not uniform. In the GEO spells section, you have some values for capped skill with Dunna (Torpor/Precision/Fury), some with capped skill and Idris (Frailty), and then Haste which is extremely lower than it should be (10.22% listed rather than the 35.4% with Dunna and 44.8% with Idris). The + stat buffs are also listed as 10, 35, or 45 in some instances.

For rolls, what value is being assumed to stop on? You have some with Lucky + Barataria value, some without Barataria but still Lucky, and then some without Lucky or Barataria. Rogue's roll is also listed as 69% in one set and then 15% in the other.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-24 18:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Some of the buff values are not uniform. In the GEO spells section, you have some values for capped skill with Dunna (Torpor/Precision/Fury), some with capped skill and Idris (Frailty), and then Haste which is extremely lower than it should be (10.22% listed rather than the 35.4% with Dunna and 44.8% with Idris). The + stat buffs are also listed as 10, 35, or 45 in some instances.

For rolls, what value is being assumed to stop on? You have some with Lucky + Barataria value, some without Barataria but still Lucky, and then some without Lucky or Barataria. Rogue's roll is also listed as 69% in one set and then 15% in the other.
I never setup any of them to be right. I guess I should have since everyone would be downloading. Easier for me to do it once then have you guys each have to do it yourselves.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-24 19:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Rev 3 up Cor rolls are set to Lucky + +5 Ring. Tact is that + Body. Courser's Roll is just a random value since we don't have values for it.

Geo Bubbles left side is Dunna + 900 skill. Right side is Idris + 900 skill. They are all editable to customize to your liking.

One thing I just noticed is Chaos is based on /1024 system the spreadsheet doesn't reflect this so I will get that in. After making sure its the case.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-25 00:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

New sheet again: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B28ENNCAVh_sc3VEazl1VzJVSXc?usp=sharing

Noticed torpor on set 1 for QD & Barrage sets only was using set 2's torpor.

I cleaned the first page of the sheet's Conditional Formatting a.k.a what makes it turn olive or peachy when the value doesn't match the cell to its left.

Shiva.Arislan noticed some errors in older gear and fixed them for me and also added like 15 other useful pieces.

Edit: Oh yea I added apex crabs :)
[+]
By Afania 2017-01-25 02:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the update. I've found some bug/errors though, the DW value of waist slot doesn't have %, and that caused errors.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-25 02:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
Thanks for the update. I've found some bug/errors though, the DW value of waist slot doesn't have %, and that caused errors.
Fixed.
[+]
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-01-25 03:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there is a problem with the acc calculation. When I'm naked with just a DD+1 in a nonSOA/Escha zone i have 711 acc, spread sheet has base acc with a DD+1 naked at 856. In my normal TP set it has it being 1253 base acc and its 1086 in /checkparm in game.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-25 03:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there is a problem with the acc calculation. When I'm naked with just a DD+1 in a nonSOA/Escha zone i have 711 acc, spread sheet has base acc with a DD+1 naked at 856. In my normal TP set it has it being 1253 base acc and its 1086 in /checkparm in game.
With setting every buff off including food and setting JPs to 0 and capped sword/dex merits.(Hume COR/WAR) The spread sheet is saying 659 base acc you obviously have some buff on in your copy of the sheet/haven't changed the jp/gift sheet to your ammount.

Edit: I'm a Elvan in-game. Naked, Max Sword/DEX merits and max JPs with just DD+1. In-game /checkparam = 692.

Spreadsheet says same thing.
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-01-25 03:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

With setting every buff off including food and setting JPs to 0 and capped sword/dex merits.(Hume COR/WAR) The spread sheet is saying 659 base acc you obviously have some buff on in your copy of the sheet/haven't changed the jp/gift sheet to your ammount.

Edit: I'm a Elvan in-game. Naked, Max Sword/DEX merits and max JPs with just DD+1. In-game /checkparam = 692.

I'm mithra master was dnc sub before. filled out JP and switched to /war im getting 701 ingame and 722 in spreadsheet.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-25 03:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm mithra master was dnc sub before. filled out JP and switched to /war im getting 701 ingame and 722 in spreadsheet.
With those settings I get 701 in the spreadsheet >.>
Mind saving those settings and uploading me your copy?
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-01-25 04:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

sure, here

thanks not sure what i have setup wrong.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-25 04:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm mithra master
Oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-25 04:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

sure, here

thanks not sure what i have setup wrong.
Ok, I don't have libre office installed atm. I guess I forgot to last time I reformatted but anyway excel doesn't fully want to open that for me. But I did notice you had Boost-Dex on. Thats probably it. If not I can take alook tomorrow but it bed time for me now. Also that rev one you have from today. There is 2 dual-wield belts I added that forgot to put the % sign make sure you change those. If you already inputted you gear and don't wanna download the new one.
 Hades.Dade
By Hades.Dade 2017-01-25 04:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

woops yea i missed that buff from when i was testing stuff earlier and the food buff +Stat was being added. My bad. Thanks.

Edit: at risk of looking like a moron again, is the leaden salute calc working? I'm getting very low numbers (8k) and doing about double that to apex crabs with no buffs.
First Page 2 3 ... 126 127 128 ... 156 157 158