Pup Solo NM Videos.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » pup solo NM videos.
pup solo NM videos.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10
 Siren.Vanian
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Vanian 2012-07-10 08:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What is this /fume you speak of during vw?
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-10 08:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/31820/fume-murasamemaru-camouflage-decoy-shot/#1945148
 Asura.Jadecc
Server: Asura
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2012-07-22 19:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yuNSwCPcM&feature=plcp

pup solo tutorial for solong silver sea remnants, sorry its so quiet i had my headphones on when making it.. and its liek 50 miutes long. lol hey its a 100 minute long event x.x
By nyheen 2012-07-22 22:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

didn see much solo videos on hadhayosh & resheph so i just wanted to throw that out there

[+]
By nyheen 2012-08-04 10:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

something i put together for anyone trying to get all smn pets, i know this was done before but i wanted to at my style :)
Ramuh, Garuda, Shiva, Titan, Leviathan, Ifrit , Fenrir , Diabolos , Alexander & Odin Solo

it was a long fun journey
[+]
 Bismarck.Diablosword
By Bismarck.Diablosword 2012-08-04 11:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice video, Nyheen. Makes me want to bring my PUP out of retirement...
 Bismarck.Reyke
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2012-08-09 16:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any solo bcnm that pup can do? I have so many seals I need to get rid of.
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
user: Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-08-10 13:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jadecc said: »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yuNSwCPcM&feature=plcp

pup solo tutorial for solong silver sea remnants, sorry its so quiet i had my headphones on when making it.. and its liek 50 miutes long. lol hey its a 100 minute long event x.x

Heya nice video to show ppl that are new to PUP how to solo Silver sea remnants. I just have some suggestions. On second floor, when fighting the fomors/imps in the lower right room of the map u should deploy automaton away from the imps so it don't get hit with silence/amnesia. On the fourth floor, when u zone in, u should do flee > tele up and run to catch the train of gears before they reach the center room. U can tank them all on master, they easy and doing it that way will save u time.
Also, on third floor u bypass the lower center room, the one with some gears and 4 ramparts. U can kill them, they drop alex. I dunno about you, but I want to get as many alex as possible from every run and those gears drop alex. Just make sure u start killing the ramparts first since they pop undeads every minute or so.
Also on boss, don't be aftraid of meeleing it, it won't use charm move until it reaches at least 80%, by then u can do Ventriloquy and pass your hate to the automaton so it keeps tanking. i have a video of how i solo Silver Sea Remnants boss if want to check it out. Other than that good video.
Also, and is my prsonal opinion, I prefer to use WHM head over RDM cause I tend to tank mobs more than one at a time and I prefer a quic heal over a nuke most of the times since DMG is not an issue, at least for me.
[+]
By nyheen 2012-08-10 22:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

also something for the pups that working on the emp h2h VNM
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [57 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Flameblade
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Flameblade 2012-10-06 19:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

For soling Salvage and the last boss, what Ranged frame skill level should I have? as a minimum ^^ I ask cause my frame is gimped >.> (I'm working on it) but would like to try and solo asap :)
By nyheen 2012-10-14 03:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry guys, been while since i put up a video, and iam not sure if anyone try sobek yet so here it goes!

:)
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-11-02 03:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

A friend recorded a solo I did. Was pretty easy. Hope it helps others to do the same.
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2012-11-02 04:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's almost like you were playing with a handicap. <_< Puppet curing the spectator while you're in orange HP!
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-11-02 04:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Llewelyn said: »
It's almost like you were playing with a handicap. <_< Puppet curing the spectator while you're in orange HP!

lol yea. Pretty much.
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 03:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a question for this fine Pup community. Have any of you solo'd Cerberus in Mount Zhayolm? I recently ran across him, and with no prep or plan, solo'd him down to about 12% health. He got a little spammy with his Gates of Hades, and then Ululation. My problem came from my Auto trying to paralyna me while I was dieing. Now I know this was a problem before, but recent updates have made it so this has not happened to me in along time. I had 2 light maneuvers and a water maneuver up. My question is, is this just stupid AI rearing its ugly head again, or could it be something I did?
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-11-04 03:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo said: »
I have a question for this fine Pup community. Have any of you solo'd Cerberus in Mount Zhayolm? I recently ran across him, and with no prep or plan, solo'd him down to about 12% health. He got a little spammy with his Gates of Hades, and then Ululation. My problem came from my Auto trying to paralyna me while I was dieing. Now I know this was a problem before, but recent updates have made it so this has not happened to me in along time. I had 2 light maneuvers and a water maneuver up. My question is, is this just stupid AI rearing its ugly head again, or could it be something I did?

After update, Automatons not just have a faster response on spells, but also have an order. Buff > heal > debuff. If it heals you, the next heal will have to go after either a buff, debuff or a wait time of about 12 secs pass.
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 03:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand that, I should have clarified. He had not cast heal on me, nor himself. He cast slow, I took a GoH, then he used Eraser, then I took an Ululation before he cast another spell. This caused him to use another light for Eraser.HE then proceeded to paralyna me, even as I was replacing the light maneuvers. It was my thought, that had he not already cast a cure, the timer would be up and he would cure me before debuffing me.
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-11-04 03:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand that, I should have clarified. He had not cast heal on me, nor himself. He cast slow, I took a GoH, then he used Eraser, then I took an Ululation before he cast another spell. This caused him to use another light for Eraser.HE then proceeded to paralyna me, even as I was replacing the light maneuvers. It was my thought, that had he not already cast a cure, the timer would be up and he would cure me before debuffing me.

If you mean Eraser as the ability with the attachment on, is impossible for it to do it twice in a row that fast, usual time to repeat it is about 3 mins. Also, when eraser is used it takes off the light maneuvor it had on, removing the cure prioritize trait from the automatons orders, so it bypass the healing part and proceed to debuff you. U gotta watch that the light maneuvor is up fast after eraser is used if need a fast heal over a debuff.
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 03:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for your response. I just need to keep a light up after eraser it seems.
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 03:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I would still like to hear about if anyone here has solo'd that Cerberus, and how the fight went.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-04 03:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it on DNC! :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 04:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Excuse my ignorance, but I have nearly no knowledge of Dnc mechanics beyond what I get out of a sub. I dunno if you were being facetious, or trying to help. If the later, was it difficult or fairly easy for you? It seemed to take me a very long time whittling its health down.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-04 04:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Blaze Spikes actually made it fairly stressful, but outside of TP moves, it couldn't really hit me at all. You should have that same advantage on PUP.
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 04:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

They were a concern for me, as I didn't want my auto to be deployed near it, so it wouldn't melee and then waste cures or repair on it when I needed to deactivate/reactivate for MP. Other than that, they didn't seem too hard to over come.
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 04:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, it had pretty poor accuracy on me. Being sub nin and relying on auto cures were easy, until under 20%. Did it take you a long time to actually kill it?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-04 04:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The only part that really dragged it out was the spikes + stoneskin combo from magma hoplon. DNC can't cure itself (efficiently) it it's hitting for 0.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-04 04:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Gates of Hades didn't really bother me as it didn't do more damage than I could recover quickly.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-04 04:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If paralyzed, I'd turn around and wait until I had removed it before hitting it some more.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-04 04:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

In other words, absolutely don't let it use gates of hades while you're paralyzed already :)
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-11-04 06:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I would still like to hear about if anyone here has solo'd that Cerberus, and how the fight went.

Heya, I did tried it once, it was pretty easy until some kind of glitch came on and my hits started to do 10 - 30 dmg and ws was not more than 300. There was actullay a thread made for that problem. Here is the link http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/24198/cerberus-is-broken/
I even recorded that fight but never uploaded it cause i gave up at like 20% or something.

If i were to do cerberus again i would use whm puppet and won't be afraid of the blaze spikes cause the Disruptor attachment would dispel it as soon as is up. On the last 25% with Gates of Hades just keep a light maneuvor up for fast healings and use repair for puppet and hope he don't spam it. Maybe even go /DNC to stun the Gates of Hades since he can hardly hit me so /nin is not a must.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10