Pup Solo NM Videos.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » pup solo NM videos.
pup solo NM videos.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
By KenkonkenNezha 2015-01-20 16:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Guebotermico said: »
Sylph.Kakashiiix said: »
Can pup w/ trusts handle Pandemonium Warden?

i would like to know myself i tried to kill him solo last year as a mythic 119 pup with good macros skills and best i could get my hands on at the time and he kicked my *** on the last form. if someone on pup is able to solo pandemonium warden id like to see that..

Yes PUP can solo PW with trusts. I've done it literally over 140 times now to finish Kenkonken Afterglow. PUP/RDM + Valoredge Body/Soulsoother Head. I was contemplating making a "Soloing Afterglow" guide, but I am a bit lazy at the moment, but if there is any PUP on my server, who could record me soloing and edit an explanation video, feel free to message me. I can also provide pics of my ZNM flowchart for optimal routes.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Phunkism
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: phunky
By Bismarck.Phunkism 2015-01-21 00:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm normally stacking as much evasion in my set, so it's normally oatixur for the BC fights. It has the most evasion of the h2h weapons with 27 and I make up the loss of h2h skill with riverfin/oceanfin soup.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Nezha
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Nezha 2015-03-08 12:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly, no video, but posted screenshots of AA HM, and GK solos on normal mode with droplist for proof of difficulty (# of rem. tales + pluton/beitetsu/boulder). Imo difficulty of these 3: HM > GK > MR so far. Working on strat for EV, and didn't think TT was worth it considering he is by far the easiest. Will post gear strat/gear sets/etc. in some time. Went PUP/RDM, using PLD frame and backlined.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nezha
By Fenrir.Nezha 2015-03-09 08:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

AAEV Normal defeated solo! Went PUP/NIN and used Valoredge Head/Frame. I had to DD because she takes little damage from the front due to shield blocks. Posted pictures on my screen shots including droplist for difficulty confirmation. Subsequently a group was shouting for AA HM on tough, and we won in 21 min RNG RNG PUP BRD, with Valoredge Tanking, only lost hate once at 30%-ish due to overloading. Just a little more enmity to finally reach my own personal goal of replacing PLD in endgame events and changing peoples opinions about the job in the process.
 Fenrir.Nezha
By Fenrir.Nezha 2015-03-09 09:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Attachment set up for all AA fights with variation of DD attachments for either extra ACC or MDB/steam jacket:

Armor Plate 1/2/3
Coiler 1/2
Turbo Charger 1/2
Optic Fiber
A. R. Kit III
(Target Marker or Galvinzer or M. Jammer III or Steam Jacket)
(Tension Spring II or Strobe or Reactive Shield)
Tension Spring III

(Galvanizer/Reactive for extra damage)
(Strobe in party situation or soloing EV)
 Fenrir.Nezha
By Fenrir.Nezha 2015-03-09 09:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot to mention that attachment set up requires 100 JP elemental capacity bonus.
Food: Akamochi +1

Gear:

Pet Turtle/DD Set: DA+24, Haste+260/1024, PDT/DT-80.84%, (all augments listed are for pet unless otherwise specified)

Ohrmazd (STR/DEX/VIT+10, DA/Crit+4, Att/RAtt+14)
Taeon Body/Legs (DT-4%, Acc/RAcc +25, DA+5)
Taeon Hands/Feet (Haste+5%, Att/Ratt +25, DA+5)
Anwig Salade (Haste+5%, DT-10%)
Karagoz Mantle +1
Ukko Sash
Thurandaut Ring
Angel Ring (Acc/Racc+3)
Handler's Earring +1
Rimeice Earring
Shepherd's Chain
Divinator

Pet Turtle/Regen Set: (Regen+17, PDT/DT-87.57%)
Anwig Salade OR Taeon Head (Regen+3, DT-4%, Acc/RAcc+25)
Taeon Body/hands/legs/feet (Regen+3, DT-4%, Acc/RAcc +25)
Thurandaut Ring
Angel Ring (Acc/Racc+3)
Handler's Earring +1
Handler's Earring
Shepherd's Chain
Contriver's Mantle
Isa Belt

Any weapon is fine unless you swap Anwig for Taeon Head (DT-4, Regen+3, Acc/Racc+25), then use magian PDT H2H.
With Taeon head you are at 86/256 (Anwig 103/256), putting you at 87.57 PDT/DT total, so any weapon works with This set and Optic Fiber + all three APs.

Pet WS set: posted on my item sets
 Fenrir.Nezha
By Fenrir.Nezha 2015-03-09 09:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Spammed Wind/Wind/Light all fight, sometimes Lightx2, Wind if Automaton HP low.

For party situation/EV solo, same thing but cycle in fire maneuver regularly.

Caviat: Solo AAEV Master DD/Pet Tank set:

Kenkonken (99-2)
Taeon body/hands/legs/feet: Master ACC/ATT+20, Pet DA+5, DT-4%
Anwig Salade
Karagoz Mantle+1
Hurch'lan Sash
Epona's Ring
Thurandaut Ring
Rimeice Earring
Handler's Earring +1
Ej Necklace +1
Divinator

Run out for Banishga/Diaga etc, keep images up for Dominion, she likes to follow -ga's up with that. Only WS just after she has used her TP in case you pull hate. Always fight on opposite side of automaton at max melee range to avoid arrogance incarnate, which is spherical AOE, centered around target and cycle maneuvers as stated above. Dawn Mulsums recommended for under 33%.
 Sylph.Kakashiiix
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kakashiiix 2015-03-24 22:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nezha said: »
Forgot to mention that attachment set up requires 100 JP elemental capacity bonus.
Food: Akamochi +1

Gear:

Pet Turtle/DD Set: DA+24, Haste+260/1024, PDT/DT-80.84%, (all augments listed are for pet unless otherwise specified)

Ohrmazd (STR/DEX/VIT+10, DA/Crit+4, Att/RAtt+14)
Taeon Body/Legs (DT-4%, Acc/RAcc +25, DA+5)
Taeon Hands/Feet (Haste+5%, Att/Ratt +25, DA+5)
Anwig Salade (Haste+5%, DT-10%)
Karagoz Mantle +1
Ukko Sash
Thurandaut Ring
Angel Ring (Acc/Racc+3)
Handler's Earring +1
Rimeice Earring
Shepherd's Chain
Divinator

Pet Turtle/Regen Set: (Regen+17, PDT/DT-87.57%)
Anwig Salade OR Taeon Head (Regen+3, DT-4%, Acc/RAcc+25)
Taeon Body/hands/legs/feet (Regen+3, DT-4%, Acc/RAcc +25)
Thurandaut Ring
Angel Ring (Acc/Racc+3)
Handler's Earring +1
Handler's Earring
Shepherd's Chain
Contriver's Mantle
Isa Belt

Any weapon is fine unless you swap Anwig for Taeon Head (DT-4, Regen+3, Acc/Racc+25), then use magian PDT H2H.
With Taeon head you are at 86/256 (Anwig 103/256), putting you at 87.57 PDT/DT total, so any weapon works with This set and Optic Fiber + all three APs.

Pet WS set: posted on my item sets

Where do u get the isa belt from?
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-03-24 22:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Drops from Kamihr Drifts Delve Boss Utkux. You can also buy it with 250k plasm if you already have that win.
By baroma 2015-03-25 13:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Which Avatar IIs have you soloed? attempted VE Shiva and got my *** handed to me. then again I dont have optimal pet gear but even with all 3 Armor plates on, damage taken was huge.
By dustinfoley 2015-03-25 14:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You cant solo shiva on easy (or harder) with just 1 VE.

You need to either melee with it
or
Have a second pet attacking

Me + a summoner barely beat shiva on easy using a fully geared VE pet. You basically are throwing dawn mulsum at it in between repairs. Shiva might just be the roughest, i dont know, but she was a beast even with -87% pdt. Havent tried the others yet, so not sure how they compare but shiva tore my VE up.

Tank pet can hold it fine, but then you give up all haste for -DT and the other summoner/pup is doing all the damage. Even then i still used about 8 dawn mulsum and my pet died on respawn a lot. (1 hit from ice spikes on a DEA pet)

Sometimes it would do 45 dmg other times it would do 450 dmg.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [164 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-09-05 15:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Did Muyingwa this morning to take it off the unsoloable mobs list. Figured some fellow PUP friends might want to see it who don't look at that thread, so decided to post it here also.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-09-05 16:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »

Did Muyingwa this morning to take it off the unsoloable mobs list. Figured some fellow PUP friends might want to see it who don't look at that thread, so decided to post it here also.

Very well done!
By Fenrir.Flyingsquirrel 2015-09-19 14:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I took a long break off of the game, but I recently came back and started a new character to PUP from start to finish all over again. I still have flyingsquirrel, but I probably wont be playing it again.

It's good to see that some people woke up to what me and Nezha were trying to say when everyone looked down on the puppet and pet+ gear when Taeon first came out. I'm glad more people are respecting pup nowadays and hope everyone enjoys the most fun and complex job on 11!

I made a video to test windower 4 video software, I'll be uploading solos and duos when I get to 99 and start building some gear back up!

It's funny how easy LB5 is nowadays
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Hannahmontana 2015-09-22 06:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

KenkonkenNezha said: »
Valoredge Body/Soulsoother Head

whats the point of using Valoredge Body/Soulsoother Head?
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-09-22 07:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hannahmontana said: »
KenkonkenNezha said: »
Valoredge Body/Soulsoother Head

whats the point of using Valoredge Body/Soulsoother Head?

Two major things that depend a bit on how much JP you have. The major thing is that it offers one extra light slot, which at 1200 JP means you can equip ARK 3+4 AND Optic Fiber. It also provides three water slots, while the Valor Edge head has none. So you can set stronger Mana jammers, in case you are worried about magic damage.

The other less obvious use for solo is that Heady Artifice will trigger Benediction, which can be super useful to stick hate on your pet and recover if you take an unexpected hard blow.
[+]
By Hannahmontana 2015-09-22 15:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

sadly havent quite got 1200, at 200 atm lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [292 days between previous and next post]
By Teuphist 2016-07-10 08:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [113 days between previous and next post]
By Ruaumoko 2016-10-31 17:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Another video of Belphegor.
By KenkonkenNezha 2016-10-31 17:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

What program do you use for recording/editing? I just posted solo vids for Oryx, Sabotender Royal, Taelmoth, Selkit, and Divine Might II (Normal) on "So you want to tank on PUP" forum, but the quality isn't the greatest.
By Ruaumoko 2016-10-31 18:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I use Fraps, edit my recording in Movie Maker and compress them before uploading to YouTube.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
By Teuphist 2016-12-16 21:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So I gave December's Volume 2 a shot on VD. I'm hoping someone has some tips about reducing that damn stun move or maybe silencing or cutting down the ice spikes without regulator or dispel.

Video is at normal speed. Sorry not sorry I'm not up for editing.
Scoreboard, timers and burden addons on for everyone's reference.
By Bamboom 2016-12-22 13:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Ruaumoko, that's some pretty impressive ws damage. Would you mind posting what your ws sets are? Might switch to using a master DD weapon instead of hybrid if the change is that drastic...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
By Teuphist 2017-02-23 09:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Thorbean
Server: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2017-02-23 09:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I missing some benefit to using 2x fire instead of 1x during overdrive? I thought overdrive capped the bonus from each maneuver with just 1x active.
By clearlyamule 2017-02-23 10:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Thorbean said: »
Am I missing some benefit to using 2x fire instead of 1x during overdrive? I thought overdrive capped the bonus from each maneuver with just 1x active.
It caps the effect on attachments but you still get extra strength and forcing of ws. Well and if you are using the one that consumes maneuvers it would matter too. So if don't need racc a lot of times might not want wind because that forces armor shatterer which has one of the lower dmg potential ws and also if you are using skillchains it will only skillchain once with AP then end while starting with Arcu will then go to AS then AP.

That said assuming I don't want a defensive one which is usually the case with OD I've personally prefer using thunder for the 3rd. Gives dex for the ws and starts you off with daze which is pretty close in strength to Arcu and then goes to the arcu, AS, AP chain
 Phoenix.Thorbean
Server: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2017-02-23 12:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeh I was thinking more for thunder than wind. Target Marker + a thunder maneuver will cap hit rate if acc is an issue and can push 100% DA with coilers, space permitting.
By Teuphist 2017-02-23 21:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, 2x fire to force Arcuballista. Wind was used as I wanted to see how repeater would benefit during OD. Puppet is on my max STP build minus turbo chargers which I replaced with a 2nd coiler and repeater for the hell of it.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10