First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 51 52 53
 Valefor.Eijii
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 00:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
Orochimaru also got sealed by Itachi in the Sasuke Vs. Itachi fight. :< So he can't be tobi since tobi was fighting naruto them during that time.

Quote:
During his battle with Itachi, Sasuke ran out of chakra, and Orochimaru was able to emerge through his signature Eight Branches Technique. He marvelled at the fact that he would finally have the chance to take Sasuke's body, but was immediately pierced through by Itachi's Susanoo. At first Orochimaru boasted that it would take more than that to kill him, but he suddenly realised something was wrong and that he was pierced by the Totsuka Sword that he himself had been searching for. Orochimaru was then permanently sealed away by Itachi's Susanoo, as well as removing the Cursed Seal from Sasuke. A single white snake escaped from Susanoo, but was later killed by Amaterasu's black flames
Kabuto was in control of Itachi's body with the impure resurrection jutsu so he could of easily released him.. then transfer himself into tobi like he planned to do with sasuke. this could of been done way back which is kinda why Tobi changed his attitude.. from childish to serious.. (Note im not good at arguing :D just giving my opinion lol)
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-20 01:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Timeline wouldn't add up, Tobi started getting serious *right* after the Itachi fight, when Sasuke(Hawk) joined up w/ Akatsuki, which leaves little time for Kabuto to use the jutsu to revive Orochimaru. Not to mention; I don't think Kabuto could reverse the seal on the sword that Itachi's Susanoo holds, since it even sealed Pain. :<

Also: If you don't like Naruto, kindly gtfo then. ->
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm yeah thats true but at first it rly did seem like it would be Orochimaru.. i guess i just interpt. that section in the wrong way... but who's doing is it.. if "He" is refered to Orochimaru.. because Kabuto is HIS(Orochimaru) Assistant...
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »
I don't see how Orochimaru could be Tobi, he's displayed a power on another level than Orochimaru had.
Why does Orochimaru want Sasuke's body.. to use his abilities and powers.. sooo yeah.. if Orochimaru did transfer himself into tobi he would be able to do all of that no problem.. and since they know the uchia secrets I wouldn't doubt it at all. but that still leads us to the original question.. "Who is Tobi" LOL..... who was he before Orochimaru took over his body (Just saying if it does end up happening)
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-20 01:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, I just now realized that Madara and orochimaru have no way of knowing each other...Madara was alive during the first-second Hokage era of Konoha, Orochimaru was just a kid when the Third hokage was an adult...So there'd be no way for him to know of Orochimaru...Which opens up a lot of questions... D:
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Madara is too great of a person to not be known.. Orochimaru/Kabuto spent years researching them(The Uchiha)lol.. isnt Madara one of the sons of the six path sage? So he has to be known
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-20 01:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Orochimaru knows of Madara, but Madara would have no physical way of knowing Orochimaru. Thus the "he" Madara is referring too can't possibly be Orochimaru since the timelines are too wide, I think.
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thinking hmmmmmmmmm.. damn hahaha
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-20 01:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's true Uzu, unless in fact Madara was able to remain alive the whole time.
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The "Time Travel" Theory might kick in lmao... who knows..
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-20 01:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Judging by what Kabuto says... "I'm Kabuto....HIS assistant."
Possible Kabuto is working with someone else behind the scenes. Like what Tobi did with pain and Akatsuki. Think it could be Sasuke? He did absorb Orochimaru originally, so he had plenty of time to work ***out with Kabuto. Ugh. D: MUST KNOW
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-20 01:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point, I'm going with Orochimaru+Kabuto still being combined as one. I want to say rule out anyone that's been seen with Tobi/Madara but knowing manga you can't always go with logical thinking.
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

that can be true... but Kabuto ONLY listens to Orochimaru.. so it's probably someone we dont even know...
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-20 01:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

True. And we can't exactly rule out the chance of time travel jutsu/Madara using a soul swapping jutsu to save himself from "Death". He *DID* awaken the Rinnegan before he died, so it wouldn't be completely outlandish to say he could of used the Rinnegan to either change bodies, or exist outside the mortal realm.

Edit: Have we seen Tobi with Mangekyou sharigan yet? All the pictures I see have him w/ the normal sharigan+Rinnegan.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-20 01:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I really hope he didn't stoop as low as to use time travel :<
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
True. And we can't exactly rule out the chance of time travel jutsu/Madara using a soul swapping jutsu to save himself from "Death". He *DID* awaken the Rinnegan before he died, so it wouldn't be completely outlandish to say he could of used the Rinnegan to either change bodies, or exist outside the mortal realm.

Edit: Have we seen Tobi with Mangekyou sharigan yet? All the pictures I see have him w/ the normal sharigan+Rinnegan.

Nah havent seen Tobi with Mangekyou I think thats why he needs Sasuke right? V_V
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

but wait isnt Rinnengan the last stage of the ocular jutsu? or is Mangekyou a whole new ocular vision on it's own?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-20 01:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Kabuto needs Sasuke, to get his Sharigan to expand on Jutsu. Rinnegan was the Sage of Six Path's eyes. It was known as the most powerful ocular technique. Kakashi said it was nothing more than a Mutation, but it seems it's a mutation of sharigan, I guess.

Edit: Tobi wanted to use Sasuke(Uchiha) to fight against Naruto(Senju) like Madara(Uchiha) fought against Hashirama (Senju).
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 01:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I think if it's just a last stage of the Uchiha Ocular Technique... I now understand why the entire Uchiha clan was murdered lol.. imagine a whole clan with Rinnengan? >_> the leaf was smart..... >_>
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-20 01:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't know what to say. x_x Think I need a day to think about this. He isn't acting the way I thought he would.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-20 01:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Eijii said: »
Yeah I think if it's just a last stage of the Uchiha Ocular Technique... I now understand why the entire Uchiha clan was murdered lol.. imagine a whole clan with Rinnengan? >_> the leaf was smart..... >_>
I doubt anyone other than Shisui, Madara and Itachi even knew the book was there, so they had no way of obtaining Mangekyou or even Rinnegan. :<
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 02:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah but if the leaf didnt kill off the Uchiha.. madara would of built an army of Rinnengan ;o I wouldn't be suprised if Sasuke has those eyes lol.
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 02:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So im guessing the leaf was expecting this... so they kill off the clan..but from who they get the info? C_C TIME TRAVEL!? lol...
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-20 02:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I think everyone in the Uchiha clan knew it was there. It was kinda thing to see if people could read it with their Sharingan at a certain age or once they got it. Not everyone could read it and I think Shisui and Itachi were the first in years but I think neither one of them said anything to the clan as to what was on it.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-10-20 02:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Madara hasn't had any interaction with Sasuke and he seems to be the very first Uchiha that has advanced to Rinnengan. Sasuke hasn't even has Mangekyo for very long either. Granted, he has Eternal Mangekyo's now, so maybe that's the main step to pushing further.

As for Tobi, whoever he is, is fairly old. His face is lined harshly. I'm kinda wondering if he was perhaps Madara's apprentice (or hell, even his son if he had one) and recovered his body then took Madara's eyes.

If he did so, that may explain his claims that he gave Nagato the Rinnengan (presumably by implanting Madara's eyes into Nagato when his parents were killed). And if Madara had any of Senju's blood on him from the fight, that'd explain how Tobi got a hold of his DNA.

It would also kinda explain how he knows so much of Madara's past and how to control the Nine Tails.

Of course, it's 2:30 a.m. so I could just be talking complete nonsense. I should get to bed. :x
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-20 02:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Madara hasn't had any interaction with Sasuke and he seems to be the very first Uchiha that has advanced to Rinnengan. Sasuke hasn't even has Mangekyo for very long either. Granted, he has Eternal Mangekyo's now, so maybe that's the main step to pushing further.

As for Tobi, whoever he is, is fairly old. His face is lined harshly. I'm kinda wondering if he was perhaps Madara's apprentice (or hell, even his son if he had one) and recovered his body then took Madara's eyes.

If he did so, that may explain his claims that he gave Nagato the Rinnengan (presumably by implanting Madara's eyes into Nagato when his parents were killed). And if Madara had any of Senju's blood on him from the fight, that'd explain how Tobi got a hold of his DNA.

It would also kinda explain how he knows so much of Madara's past and how to control the Nine Tails.

Of course, it's 2:30 a.m. so I could just be talking complete nonsense. I should get to bed. :x
It's kinda looking like this could be it. But I'm still wondering if it's half of Madara, that's why Kabtuo was saying, "No, your at your full strength." But idk...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-10-20 02:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The lining around Tobi's eye IS similar to Madara's, which is why I suggested perhaps a son.

Gah, this is much more intriguing than trying to figure out who 'killed' Aizen back when Bleach wasn't completely "wtf Kubo?!".
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 02:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

It's kinda looking like this could be it. But I'm still wondering if it's half of Madara, that's why Kabtuo was saying, "No, your at your full strength." But idk...
"Half" of madara... maybe has something to do with Zetsu?

Edit: @Raenil it's very much possible that he has DNA of the Senju.. they have Capt. Yamato who has the 1st Hokage's cells (Hashirama Senju)so they have tons of info on how to control the Nine Tails as well.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 51 52 53