Would I Be Able To...?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Would I be able to...?
Would I be able to...?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Khimari said:
Then do us all a favor and end your time, so that we can exist without you. I'm done. Sleep's a callin'.

You are so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I guess

Time can not end, so what you ask is impossible.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Odin.Khimari said:
Keep telling yourself that. You can waste time, because, time spent here instead of learning and experiencing for yourself cannot be re-obtained and used in a productive manner, therefore it is wasted. Don't try going philosophical on me. You won't win.

And the mildly entertaining parts of this conversation are spent. Now all that's left is wasting my sleep time talking to a brick wall who refuses to listen to reason, physics, math, and fact, who also enjoys thinking his flawed and incorrect ways of thinking are fact and correct when evidence proves otherwise.

I'm not willing to sacrifice another minute talking to someone who can't even accept the answers to his question that have been laid out before him several times prior.

Life is wasted, life can not be re-obtained. Time is forever, existing always.

*** standard called time.

The time measured is just an assumed best guess.

But lets say we use the "standard" of time. Than time still has no end.

Time will continue on and on and on, even if we don't

That's the standard way of thinking, NOTHING IS CERTAIN. I AM RIGHT.

Of course not, that is how I think and possibly other people, but I would not hold anyone else to follow what is at least my own opinion on everything.
[+]
 Diabolos.Megatron
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-04-05 10:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Odin.Khimari said:
Then do us all a favor and end your time, so that we can exist without you. I'm done. Sleep's a callin'.
You are so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I guess Time can not end, so what you ask is impossible.

who are you to judge what is impossible? You can't even sub the right job on DRG. What do you know.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2011-04-05 10:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Of course I am right, I know what I am talking about.
Yeah, huh.

Of course I do, if I had no idea what I was talking about, people would clearly let me be stupid and not say a word to me, the fact there is fighting, means I am right.

No, it means people are bored. No one has agreed with you. They are not fighting each other. They are re-iterating why you are wrong and failing at math.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
You are so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I guess

Time can not end, so what you ask is impossible.

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Of course not, that is how I think and possibly other people, but I would not hold anyone else to follow what is at least my own opinion on everything.

=)

Clearly someone gets it.

I can think everyone else is wrong about things being certain and everything i say is not certain but what I believe.

I believe time has no end and I believe it is impossible. just an example.
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-05 10:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Good lord, so much herp in one place from one little asuran, this can't be healthy for those reading.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Hatfield
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Hatfield
By Gilgamesh.Hatfield 2011-04-05 10:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lol drg/dnc. might as well get on your war/whm
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Hatfield said:

War/whm = gutter paladin durrr
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-04-05 10:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Good lord, so much herp in one place from one little asuran, this can't be healthy for those reading.

If you think this is derpy, and it certainly is, you should see our /shout chatter in Port Jeuno!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-04-05 11:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Gilgamesh.Hatfield said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Gilgamesh.Hatfield said:
He's not even trying anymore..he just wants to be kept in the light so he keeps quoting everyone.

Look at me everyone I NEED FRIENDS!
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 11:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Gilgamesh.Hatfield said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Gilgamesh.Hatfield said:
He's not even trying anymore..he just wants to be kept in the light so he keeps quoting everyone.

Look at me everyone I NEED FRIENDS!

To hell with all of you, I can care less of what you think, which is why I don't stop til all of you do bwahaha
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-05 11:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Eeek said:

If you think this is derpy, and it certainly is, you should see our /shout chatter in Port Jeuno!

Making a petition to merge Caitsith with Asura.
Cerb's shouts have pretty much gone to hell, yours must just be like, flying napalm
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-04-05 11:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Gilgamesh.Hatfield said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Gilgamesh.Hatfield said:
He's not even trying anymore..he just wants to be kept in the light so he keeps quoting everyone. Look at me everyone I NEED FRIENDS!
To hell with all of you, I can care less of what you think, which is why I don't stop til all of you do bwahaha
I'm glad you care about us.

BTW it's I couldn't care less..if you ever wanted to use that saying again.
[+]
 Ramuh.Leif
Server: Ramuh
user: Leif912
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-04-05 11:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
I feel as though we're getting Elanabelle'd and this is all just another "social experiment".

We should let Alexstaifter play his Pole Dancer DRG while the rest of us go lurk in other threads.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Hatfield
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Hatfield
By Gilgamesh.Hatfield 2011-04-05 11:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

why not solo it as /sam? at least then you dont look like a retard w/ a dnc sub on drg. If you wanna dance go sam or pld or somthin that doesnt make you look ignorant using it as a sub.
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-05 11:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
I feel as though we're getting Elanabelle'd and this is all just another "social experiment".

We should let Alexstaifter play his Pole Dancer DRG while the rest of us go lurk in other threads.
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-04-05 11:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Eeek said:

Cerb's shouts have pretty much gone to hell, yours must just be like, flying napalm

We have Alex (I'm pretty sure he transferred though), Andylynn/Wafflechan, Magico, a number of other dumb Asurans that post whose names I cannot remember offhand, and a whole host of people just like them who don't post on forums. Port Jeuno is a magical place when they're all riled up.

A good point of reference for Asuran stupid is SE's official forums. Specifically, the early days when the forums were first launched while the FFXI servers was down. Not only is Asura's Port Jeuno Brigade that stupid, but they're aggresively stupid. It defies words. It's an amazing sight to behold.

For anyone's who is interested in a fun read, check out BG's The Offical Forums: BG Edition thread in their Media forum. It captures some of the early, and extremely derpy, days of the official forums. It's a good comparison to Asura's Port Jeuno /shout chatter.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 11:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel that if you manage to *** up bad enough to get an entire page and a half of your last post from your character screen rated down you should instantly get a temp ban for failing.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-05 11:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Eeek said:

We have Alex (I'm pretty sure he transferred though), Andylynn/Wafflechan, Magico, a number of other dumb Asurans that post whose names I cannot remember offhand, and a whole host of people just like them who don't post on forums. Port Jeuno is a magical place when they're all riled up.

A good point of reference for Asuran stupid is SE's official forums. Specifically, the early days when the forums were first launched while the FFXI servers was down. Not only is Asura's Port Jeuno Brigade that stupid, but they're aggresively stupid. It defies words. It's an amazing sight to behold.

For anyone's who is interested in a fun read, check out BG's The Offical Forums: BG Edition thread in their Media forum. It captures some of the early, and extremely derpy, days of the official forums. It's a good comparison to Asura's Port Jeuno /shout chatter.
It sounds magical, like some sort of natural wonder like the grand canyon, except it makes everyone around it more stupid for having heard it
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 11:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
I feel that if you manage to *** up bad enough to get an entire page and a half of your last post from your character screen rated down you should instantly get a temp ban for failing.

people care if they take all the effert to do so :D
[+]
 Ramuh.Leif
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-04-05 11:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Except that we really, really do not care.

We're just bored and we're taking it out on you.

Close your internet browser, play your Pole Dancer, and we can let this thread die.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 11:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Close your internet browser, play your Pole Dancer, and we can let this thread die.

So much love it is so awesome

(And just Fyi, i already did the fight as drg/dnc and won easily)
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 11:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

This.
I'm getting paid my daily wages to sit in front of a computer screen and call you and idiot who doesn't understand FFXI. I haven't even gotten into how you probably only have the jobs you have because they were handed to you on a silver platter in abyssea. But pretty much what Leif said we are bored, some of us at work, but the point remains the same this takes no effort...at all.
[+]
 Ramuh.Leif
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-04-05 11:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Wait for it.....

SOMEONE GET ANYE HERE QUICK
No damnit I'm gonna be the one to say it!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10