Would I Be Able To...?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Would I be able to...?
Would I be able to...?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Megatron said:
hmmm if he/she knew what he/she was talking about he/she wouldn't of started this post just to get people to talk to him/her. apperantly he/she doesn't research things to see which is optimal nor does he/she take critisum from experiance playes who only wanted to help him/her do better at the job in question. they simply want someome to talk to them and if it can only be done tho a argument. then they are happy to keep arguing. we on my server call that a "Dankdragon"....

I do more enjoy having fights with people who can not speak a simple sentence, instead of attempting to convince me I am wrong and they are right.
[+]
 Ramuh.Leif
Server: Ramuh
user: Leif912
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-04-05 10:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Of course I am right, I know what I am talking about.
Yeah, huh.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Yeah, huh.

Of course I do, if I had no idea what I was talking about, people would clearly let me be stupid and not say a word to me, the fact there is fighting, means I am right.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Yeah, huh.

Of course I do, if I had no idea what I was talking about, people would clearly let me be stupid and not say a word to me, the fact there is fighting, means I am right.

No it just means we are bored.

that can be true I won't disagree here, but that doesn't change me being correct, even if your bored or not.
[+]
 Valefor.Kensagaku
Server: Valefor
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2011-04-05 10:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Yeah, huh.

Not really, it's a matter of principle for me. DRG was my first job and one of the jobs I've put the most work into, and it's almost offensive to me to see someone practically slander it with bad playmanship. ;~;
[+]
 Odin.Khimari
Server: Odin
user: Khimari
By Odin.Khimari 2011-04-05 10:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
All you guys are stupid I swear, if you really used your brain to understand what I have been saying.

you would see that we are both right.

you basicly said "this is what it is"

I said "But nothing is certain and things can change"

Both statements are true, but you look at one thing and don't see the whole picture.

Just because you say you're right doesn't make it so. Keep telling yourself you're right, it still won't change the fact that you're wrong.

As for the "Nothing is certain and things can change," well, when things change in FFXI, then you can say you were right, but seeing as how SE is predictable to a fault, they won't change the formula for Curing Waltz, and therefore, you are wrong again.

Let's play a game. The game is simple. Let's count how many times the OP from Asura is wrong. Start!

Oh, damn, I lost count.
[+]
 Ramuh.Leif
Server: Ramuh
user: Leif912
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-04-05 10:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Yeah, huh.

If you're as right as you claim to be, you really had no reason of starting this thread in the first place since you aren't open to other people's suggestions, you bias your own opinion and you say that you're "right".
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Khimari said:
Quote:
All you guys are stupid I swear, if you really used your brain to understand what I have been saying.

you would see that we are both right.

you basicly said "this is what it is"

I said "But nothing is certain and things can change"

Both statements are true, but you look at one thing and don't see the whole picture.

Just because you say you're right doesn't make it so. Keep telling yourself you're right, it still won't change the fact that you're wrong.

As for the "Nothing is certain and things can change," well, when things change in FFXI, then you can say you were right, but seeing as how SE is predictable to a fault, they won't change the formula for Curing Waltz, and therefore, you are wrong again.

Let's play a game. The game is simple. Let's count how many times the OP from Asura is wrong. Start!

Oh, damn, I lost count.

It would be 0
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Diabolos.Megatron
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-04-05 10:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Diabolos.Megatron said:
hmmm if he/she knew what he/she was talking about he/she wouldn't of started this post just to get people to talk to him/her. apperantly he/she doesn't research things to see which is optimal nor does he/she take critisum from experiance playes who only wanted to help him/her do better at the job in question. they simply want someome to talk to them and if it can only be done tho a argument. then they are happy to keep arguing. we on my server call that a "Dankdragon"....
I do more enjoy having fights with people who can not speak a simple sentence, instead of attempting to convince me I am wrong and they are right.

Ok, you asked a question. Thus you don't know the anwser. The optimal awnser was given, but you choose to ignore the anwser. In order to fill a empty void in your life casued by haveing no real life or friends. You choose to suck your thumb and simply shout no, no, no.

If your so right prove everyone else wrong. Or jsut take your ball and go home.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ramuh.Leif said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Yeah, huh.

If you're as right as you claim to be, you really had no reason of starting this thread in the first place since you aren't open to other people's suggestions, you bias your own opinion and you say that you're "right".

Me being right about what we ended up talking about had something to do what with I asked.

A simple "No you could not and if you want to solo just use drg/whm" in that exact format, not explaining how I am wrong, or what I need to fix or none of that.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-05 10:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, guys, guys.....

Y you no listen? You stupid because you no listen. Just becauz they no make me right today does not mean I not be right tomorrow. Anything can change and magicly make me right. SE could make /dnc give 1000 no gimp points with maths in update!!
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Guys, guys, guys.....

Y you no listen? You stupid because you no listen. Just becauz they no make me right today does not mean I not be right tomorrow. Anything can change and magicly make me right. SE could make /dnc give 1000 no gimp points with maths in update!!

Clearly this person is on to something
[+]
 Odin.Khimari
By Odin.Khimari 2011-04-05 10:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
A simple "No you could not and if you want to solo just use drg/whm" in that exact format, not explaining how I am wrong, or what I need to fix or none of that.

There. You cannot. Solo it as /WHM. End of discussion.

P.S. Die in a fire. I should have been asleep 2 hours ago.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Kensagaku
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2011-04-05 10:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Guys, guys, guys.....

Clearly this person is on to something

Given the remainder of this thread I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic here...
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Khimari said:
Quote:

There. You cannot. Solo it as /WHM. End of discussion.

P.S. Die in a fire. I should have been asleep 2 hours ago.

Loser, don't blame me for your choices.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-05 10:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried. I'm out.

Next he'll be using the "i know you are but what am i" arguement.
[+]
 Odin.Khimari
By Odin.Khimari 2011-04-05 10:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't blame you. I blame your posting for keeping me mildly entertained, and thus, keeping me awake. Emphasis on mildly. Now, if you had half a brain, as you claim you do, instead of arguing here you could have been fighting your stupid NM as DRG/DNC, died to it, gone back as DRG/Mage, won and then I would have been asleep 2 hours ago instead of reading your obviously gimped outlook on life and DRG. If you think /DNC is superior, go, have fun dying to your NM. I've fought it before, I have Impulse Drive, and I'm telling you now, you're going to lose. Enjoy wasting your time.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Khimari said:
I don't blame you. I blame your posting for keeping me mildly entertained, and thus, keeping me awake. Emphasis on mildly. Now, if you had half a brain, as you claim you do, instead of arguing here you could have been fighting your stupid NM as DRG/DNC, died to it, gone back as DRG/Mage, won and then I would have been asleep 2 hours ago instead of reading your obviously gimped outlook on life and DRG. If you think /DNC is superior, go, have fun dying to your NM. I've fought it before, I have Impulse Drive, and I'm telling you now, you're going to lose. Enjoy wasting your time.

All in the world existence is Time, so you can not waste all that exists.
[+]
 Odin.Khimari
By Odin.Khimari 2011-04-05 10:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep telling yourself that. You can waste time, because, time spent here instead of learning and experiencing for yourself cannot be re-obtained and used in a productive manner, therefore it is wasted. Don't try going philosophical on me. You won't win.

And the mildly entertaining parts of this conversation are spent. Now all that's left is wasting my sleep time talking to a brick wall who refuses to listen to reason, physics, math, and fact, who also enjoys thinking his flawed and incorrect ways of thinking are fact and correct when evidence proves otherwise.

I'm not willing to sacrifice another minute talking to someone who can't even accept the answers to his question that have been laid out before him several times prior.
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-04-05 10:41:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, I think I figured it out. Alex is totally Gene Ray!

We have a celebrity on our hands.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Khimari said:
Keep telling yourself that. You can waste time, because, time spent here instead of learning and experiencing for yourself cannot be re-obtained and used in a productive manner, therefore it is wasted. Don't try going philosophical on me. You won't win.

And the mildly entertaining parts of this conversation are spent. Now all that's left is wasting my sleep time talking to a brick wall who refuses to listen to reason, physics, math, and fact, who also enjoys thinking his flawed and incorrect ways of thinking are fact and correct when evidence proves otherwise.

I'm not willing to sacrifice another minute talking to someone who can't even accept the answers to his question that have been laid out before him several times prior.

Life is wasted, life can not be re-obtained. Time is forever, existing always.
[+]
 Valefor.Kissmekillme
By Valefor.Kissmekillme 2011-04-05 10:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea what you could be thinking with drg/dnc. I'm for sure no drg but after soloing or duoing my way from 1-66, I can say right out...I've never seen dnc as a useful sub for drg. Everyone else pretty much already posted it but just go fight the NM lose and then go /mage. Not even sure why you'd be worried about drg to start with though. The time of lil pink birds has passed and drg is back where it was before lil pink birds. In the Mog House's trash can...Worthless.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-04-05 10:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
Odin.Khimari said:

Life is wasted, life can not be re-obtained. Time is forever, existing always.

*** standard called time.

The time measured is just an assumed best guess.

But lets say we use the "standard" of time. Than time still has no end.

Time will continue on and on and on, even if we don't
[+]
 Odin.Khimari
By Odin.Khimari 2011-04-05 10:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Then do us all a favor and end your time, so that we can exist without you. I'm done. Sleep's a callin'.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10