By charlo999 2012-09-13 16:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Loneshadow said: »
A new challenger appears!

Kokou's Earring Rare Exclusive
Earring
STR+4 Accuracy+4
Lv99 WAR PLD DRK BST DRG

Cant see this getting near brutal or moonshade.

Unless your talking 300tp ukkos with wings and whatnot.
 Bahamut.Phix
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2012-09-13 17:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Loneshadow said: »
A new challenger appears!

Kokou's Earring Rare Exclusive
Earring
STR+4 Accuracy+4
Lv99 WAR PLD DRK BST DRG
huh ? where from .....
By Valentine 2012-09-17 21:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

..... /fail ; ;
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-09-17 22:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valentine said: »
since I got Porthos Byrnie I was trying to find a use for it xD
Why would you?
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
Server: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2012-09-17 22:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

WAR isn't on Nomkahpa... and yeah why force a piece of gear into a set when its sub par
By Valentine 2012-09-17 22:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Eyrhika said: »
WAR isn't on Nomkahpa... and yeah why force a piece of gear into a set when its sub par

lol >.> I didn't notice that... I always though it was ...
I always though it was and I didn't considered spending all that money on it xD
By Valentine 2012-09-17 22:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
since I got Porthos Byrnie I was trying to find a use for it xD
Why would you?
tired of AF3+2 body ; ;
By Valentine 2012-09-18 02:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I currently use this TP set:

TP set 01

is this TP set all bad? I always wanted to TP on AF3+2 head xD

Tp set 02

TP set 01 has 14% double attack and Critical 8% from armors.
TP set 02 has 18% double attack and Critical 11% + Triple attack+2% from armors.

I don't have Armadaberk or P.Body or NNI armors... though please and forgive my mistake on last post xD.
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2012-09-18 03:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The main problem with your 2nd set is that you can't use AF3+2 hands for the restraint bonus without messing up your haste.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-09-18 03:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The second build is only plausible with AF3+2 hands while restraint is up and while doing VW. Atmacites will cover for the lack of Haste. (What was it, Coercion + Latitude + Discipline or something)
By Valentine 2012-09-18 07:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »
The second build is only plausible with AF3+2 hands while restraint is up and while doing VW. Atmacites will cover for the lack of Haste. (What was it, Coercion + Latitude + Discipline or something)

Valiant ftw [HP+10% All attributes +15 Accuracy+5 Haste+5%]

Phoenix.Suji said: »
The main problem with your 2nd set is that you can't use AF3+2 hands for the restraint bonus without messing up your haste.

I was looking for a construtive criticism xD

TP Set 01 can be Restraint up TP set and TP set 02 can be Restraint down TP set. I'm asking if the Set 02 is good or bad.
 Sylph.Binckry
Server: Sylph
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-09-18 07:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna have to realize though that VW isn't the only thing you'll possibly be doing. :p So would have to use first set with Restraint up, second set without. I feel like that was already established somewhere in the WAR forums, a gearset like those two, I mean.
By Valentine 2012-09-18 07:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Binckry said: »
Gonna have to realize though that VW isn't the only thing you'll possibly be doing. :p So would have to use first set with Restraint up, second set without. I feel like that was already established somewhere in the WAR forums, a gearset like those two, I mean.

VWNM is all about a variable for Valiant and that's it.

My point is w/o Armadaberk, P.body or NNI Armor.

You guys always use the best armors to make TP Set. but I want to know about what I have atm just to see everyone's opinions aka I want to be trolled (it seems) . . . ; ;
By Valentine 2012-09-18 08:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I currently use this TP set:

TP set 01

is this TP set all bad? I always wanted to TP on AF3+2 head xD

Tp set 02

TP set 01 has 14% double attack and Critical 8% from armors.
TP set 02 has 18% double attack and Critical 11% + Triple attack+2% from armors.

I don't have Armadaberk or P.Body or NNI armors... though please and forgive my mistake on last post xD.

Never mind guys it's a horrible TP Set. there is a better way to do the things "go after of what you don't have and that's it".

TP set 01 has 51 Acc and 02 has only 36 Acc... if you don't have acc issues stop doing only vwnm and go fight harder NM's.
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2012-09-18 09:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys always use the best armors to make TP Set. but I want to know about what I have atm just to see everyone's opinions aka I want to be trolled (it seems) . . . ; ;
Actually, if you dig back, AF3+2 body is in all of the intro WAR sets. WAR is lucky to get such nice pieces for AF3+2.

My answer was explaining why you don't see the Porthos/Brego combo come up much here (and why it's not great by extension). If you think this is trolling, good luck using the internet.
VIP
By Jassik 2012-09-18 15:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

True, the +2 body is a really decent tp piece. I wouldn't consider armadaberk or valkerye to be necessary, but they are definitely an upgrade.

About porthos, it does open the possibility to tp in +2 head, which offers more da/ta and crit rate. Its slightly better for restraint down until you can upgrade. But like valentine said, if you are capping acc with that set its likely lower content anyway.
By Althyk 2012-09-19 00:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno if I missed it when I was reading through the post, but can someone tell me which is better for Ukko's? AF2+2 or Ogier's legs?
VIP
By Jassik 2012-09-19 01:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Althyk said: »
I dunno if I missed it when I was reading through the post, but can someone tell me which is better for Ukko's? AF2+2 or Ogier's legs?

its on like 5 of the last 6 pages, but warrior's cuisses +2 are better unless you need the acc on ogiers.
By Althyk 2012-09-19 01:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
Althyk said: »

its on like 5 of the last 6 pages, but warrior's cuisses +2 are better unless you need the acc on ogiers.
Thanks
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-09-19 06:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Neferious collar a decent Ukkos"s neck item anymore??
By Valentine 2012-09-19 07:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, if you dig back, AF3+2 body is in all of the intro WAR sets. WAR is lucky to get such nice pieces for AF3+2.

My answer was explaining why you don't see the Porthos/Brego combo come up much here (and why it's not great by extension). If you think this is trolling, good luck using the internet.

Never mind guys it's a horrible TP Set. there is a better way to do the things "go after of what you don't have and that's it".

TP set 01 has 51 Acc and 02 has only 36 Acc... if you don't have acc issues stop doing only vwnm and go fight harder NM's.

When you ask for opinions it's always open to a troll appear (it seems)... thanks godly internet user.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-09-19 07:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

When you ask for opinions it's always open to a troll appear (it seems)... thanks godly internet user.

The thing is, nobody actually trolled you so far.
[+]
By Valentine 2012-09-19 07:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[5] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[6][7]
By Valentine 2012-09-19 07:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I know... I just told I was asking to be trolled (IT SEEMS) (IT SEEMS) (IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)(IT SEEMS)
 Sylph.Binckry
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-09-19 07:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
If it was better than ele gorget, it'd prolly have been posted in a set already, I assume.
 Sylph.Binckry
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-09-19 08:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, yeah, looks like the "troll" response was at me. <_<. You emphasized P.Body/Armadaberk/NNI gear, but I didn't even mention those three. I just said, one set with Restraint up, the other without...
VIP
By Jassik 2012-09-19 10:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty simple advice actually. If you are using that set trying to optimize with crit rate and da/ta and can afford the loss of acc, its weaker content. You won't gain anything by lowering your hit rate no matter how much other attributes you pile on. Does't sound like trolling to me
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-09-19 17:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Binckry said: »
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
If it was better than ele gorget, it'd prolly have been posted in a set already, I assume.
Gracias!!
By Cookie0207 2012-09-23 15:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lmfao..............
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 90 91 92