Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-07 21:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
How far into Ruby till you can trade? =/
you have to get the internet app thing from wally. So when you get to the town with your dad in it? really soon.
Got it. Thanks.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-11 15:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an item that doubles speed?

My Mega Beedrill (Base Speed stat is 145) just got beaten by a Metagross (Base Speed stat is 70).

It wasn't a quick claw either since that animation didn't play before the attack.

Only other option I can think of is if Mega-Evolution stats do not apply on the turn it's activated.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-12-11 15:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Only other option I can think of is if Mega-Evolution stats do not apply on the turn it's activated.
Yep.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-11 15:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Yep.
Ugh just found it as well.

Quote:
A Mega-Evolved Pokémon has different base stats, with the exception of HP, and can have a different Ability and type from its non-Mega-Evolved form. Every Mega-Evolved Pokémon except for Mega Alakazam has a base stat total 100 points higher than that of its base form. Mega Alakazam only has a base stat total 90 points higher than its total as Alakazam (but its base stat total is 100 higher than that of Alakazam prior to Generation VI).

Since movement order is determined before any moves are used (except changes due to Quash and After You), the Pokémon's new Speed or Ability will not affect movement order on the turn during which it Mega Evolves.
No wonder they recommend giving Beedrill Protect.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-11 16:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Having a hard time getting through Super Singles in the battle mansion. Anyone have any advice?
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-01-03 01:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Blissey leveling. Anyone care to elaborate?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2015-01-10 19:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Tired of getting screwed over on GTS not getting what's advertised. (You'd think after it being out since gen 4 I'd learn hurdur.)

Anyway, transfered all my pokemon from Y into the bank and reseted that for a new game only to realize I forgot to get my 6/6 Ditto out of the breeding house before doing so. /headdesk. So

Looking for a 6/6 31 IV Ditto. Would prefer it being from another language than English for shiny breeding.

Willing to trade...
Shiny Female Combee(lul)
Timid Latios (Already EV trained SpATK/Speed)
Arceus

Or, if you happen to have a Timid/Modest Shiny Charmander with 31 IVs in SpAtk/Speed at the least, willing to trade the Latios, an Arceus, or

Lv100 Donphan - Sturdy
Shiny - Impish Nature - 6/6 31 IVs
Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Ice Shard
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-01-11 06:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Really wish I had either of those still need Arceus for my poked ex but closest I have is a none shiny 4 or 5 IV charmander or did I evolve it.... hmmm.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2015-01-11 08:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Really wish I had either of those still need Arceus for my poked ex but closest I have is a none shiny 4 or 5 IV charmander or did I evolve it.... hmmm.
I already have 6/6 Modest and 6/6 Jolly Charizards, and a shiny Adamant one thanks :v Just looking to replace my lost Ditto and/or get a shiny special attacker

Also looking for a Chespin with Hidden Ability. IVs don't matter
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-14 21:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Friend streaming Pokemon battles on ORAS if anyone wants to stop by.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-15 10:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

looking for a
#684 Swirlix
-female
-love ball

:D
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-15 13:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

:v
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2015-01-16 08:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

100% *** done with GTS. Put a Boldore up for trade, asking for another Boldore. Put "Evole 4 PDex" in comment. Guy sends me a Boldore holding an everstone.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-01-16 09:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
100% *** done with GTS. Put a Boldore up for trade, asking for another Boldore. Put "Evole 4 PDex" in comment. Guy sends me a Boldore holding an everstone.

That has got to be one of the worst troll jobs I've ever heard about. Damn!
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-01-16 10:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I already have 6/6 Modest and 6/6 Jolly Charizards, and a shiny Adamant one thanks :v Just looking to replace my lost Ditto and/or get a shiny special attacker

I do have an Adamant HA Chespin with attack IV.
 Siren.Markii
Server: Siren
user: Markai
By Siren.Markii 2015-01-16 10:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
So, Blissey leveling. Anyone care to elaborate?

You find people with a team of blissey in their bases. you add them as buddies, activate the level release, and battle your way thru 15 blissey everyday. twice on the day you add them, once in their base, then again in yours. there is a post on pokememes with a bunch
of blissey QRcodes http://cheezburger.com/8389325824
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2015-01-16 11:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I do have an Adamant HA Chespin with attack IV.
I got pkrs jolly ha torchic if you want? :v
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-01-16 11:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Already got one if you have any spare rotoms that would be nice about to start breeding them if not anything will do. Oh and FC has changed broke my other 3ds so had to get a new one /sigh.

1349-7325-3609
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-01-21 19:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

For those of you with the European Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games, the Contrary Serperior which was previously available in Japan, is now available for download using the special Serial Code: POKEMON497.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-22 07:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
For those of you with the European Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games, the Contrary Serperior which was previously available in Japan, is now available for download using the special Serial Code: POKEMON497.

Australia and North America can get it too.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-01-22 14:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Following last night's sudden arrival of the Contrary Serperior for North America & Europe, the details for the next two distributions have been revealed.
Reckless Emboar will be available from January 29th, also through a special code
Shell Armor Samurott will be available from February 5th, also through a special code.

They are distributed until November 30th 2015.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 12:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 3 1 perfect IV Modest Ralts to trade for any one of my 299 257 103 missing pokemon on my list to complete my national dex. I don't have the list handy atm, but if you want to grab one of these Ralts, PM me with a small list of Pokemon you are willing to trade me, and if it's on my list, we can negotiate on the trade.

Also, if you are looking for a 5/6 IV Modest Ralts, we can trade too, just let me know which stat you don't want (obviously Att., but whatever) and the next one I get we can trade also. Same thing as above. Just let me know.

Don't forget to PM me~
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-01-28 15:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The serial code for the Reckless Emboar event is now known. The code, as expected, is POKEMON500 and is currently live in Europe, Australia and North America in a few hours.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-28 15:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

just use the GTS to request for those missing Pokes
a people willing to trade evos (ones that require a stone, or some ***to evolve) for 5/6's
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-01-28 18:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

OMFG

OMFG

O
M
F
G

and breathe....

Just been wonder trading and got a Shiny Snivy thought score so do another wonder trade and it get........ a shiny Modest Darkrai with 6 max IVs nearly shat myself when I glanced to see what I got. Then I get a Linoone.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2015-01-30 16:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So it occured to me that the only region I haven't done a Nuzlocke in is Hoenn. So, sending all my Pokemon back into the bank, and reseting my game! This Nuzlocke will be...

WONDERLOCKE!!

1) Can only catch 1st pokemon encountered in each area.
2) If a pokemon faints, it's considered dead.
3) The pokemon you caught for an area is to be wonder traded as soon as you obtain it.
4) Starter Pokemon/Event(or gifted) Pokemon are omitted from wonder trade.
5) For the sake of diversity, if I receive a Pokemon I already own, I may wonder trade it once more. If the second trade is a Pokemon I already own, tough. Deal with it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-30 16:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

So it occured to me that the only region I haven't done a Nuzlocke in is Hoenn. So, sending all my Pokemon back into the bank, and reseting my game! This Nuzlocke will be...

WONDERLOCKE!!

3) The pokemon you caught for an area is to be wonder traded as soon as you obtain it.
5) For the sake of diversity, if I receive a Pokemon I already own, I may wonder trade it once more. If the second trade is a Pokemon I already own, tough. Deal with it.
COME ON WONDERTRADE, GIMME SOMETHING GEWD~!
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2015-01-30 17:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

WONDERLOCKE!!

COME ON WONDERTRADE, GIMME SOMETHING GEWD~!
So far, I'm in Petalburg Woods. Traded um

Poochyena for Lightning Rod Rhyhorn
Zigzagoon for Gastly
Wurmple for Modest Feebas
Taillow for Charmander with Flare Blitz and Outrage
And a Casacoon for... A Poochyena.

Well they can't all be winnrs. :v
[+]
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-02-04 10:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds fun I may try that on Ruby since that's my other game for catching the other legendaries and stuff.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-02-04 11:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a shiny Registeel in wondertrade the other night holding a Master Ball. Proooooobly a haxed mon.

I started a nuzlocke once with a naming theme that each pokemon was named after a pet from my past. I ended up changing rules to where I could use Revives but only ones I found on the ground because my first pet-named pokemon would have died.

Been watching over Alley Cat's shoulder a guy doing a "wedlocke" but man he goes on for 30 minutes each episode about his special dupes clauses and dexnav clauses etc etc, kind of annoying to watch him.
First Page 2 3 ... 203 204 205 ... 224 225 226