Link | Quote | Reply

didnt think getting latios/latias would be that easy o.o
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-11-22 09:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I really wish they would make these games harder. First gym leader has a geodude.. brock.
[+]
By tarupowa 2014-11-22 09:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
I really wish they would make these games harder. First gym leader has a geodude.. brock.
or at least have a difficulty setting, so the little kids can still play easy mode.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-11-22 09:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

With these new games I can now officially say I have at least played every game that has a pokemon trainer that I have looked a doujin of, finally.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-11-22 12:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Latios & Latias easy to catch? Interesting, but not unheard of. I'm pretty sure they made the catch rate high on them so that you get to experience "Soar" just like in the game previews and demo.
By tarupowa 2014-11-22 14:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Latios & Latias easy to catch? Interesting, but not unheard of. I'm pretty sure they made the catch rate high on them so that you get to experience "Soar" just like in the game previews and demo.
you dont necessarily "catch" them per say. i dont know how to put a spoiler or i would say what happens.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-11-22 14:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the same as [quota] and [/quoote] (misspelled purposefully) but instead of "quote" it's "spoiler"

Try it out.
By tarupowa 2014-11-22 14:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

hope that works
By tarupowa 2014-11-22 17:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone wanna have a battle? i cant battle my friend with x cause it doesnt let u use items exclusive to ORAS(mega stones)
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-11-22 19:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

dont have the game yet but i thought there was gonna be a shiny Beldum event when it came out? or do you get that from the champion in the game?
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-11-22 20:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
dont have the game yet but i thought there was gonna be a shiny Beldum event when it came out? or do you get that from the champion in the game?

You get it from Mystery Gift.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-11-22 23:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

You get it from Mystery Gift.

so can you get that at any time or is there a time limit?
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-22 23:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Get a Shiny Beldum!
As a special gift for those who purchase Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire shortly after launch, a special Shiny Beldum holding a Mega Stone will be available! By raising this Beldum, you will be able to evolve it all the way into a Shiny Mega Metagross! This is your chance to get a powerful Mega-Evolved Pokémon right away and in a very rare form!

Shiny Beldum will be available via Nintendo Network from November 21, 2014, through January 14, 2015. Don't miss this opportunity!

http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-ca/pokemon/get-a-shiny-beldum
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-11-23 04:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Quote:
Get a Shiny Beldum!
As a special gift for those who purchase Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire shortly after launch, a special Shiny Beldum holding a Mega Stone will be available! By raising this Beldum, you will be able to evolve it all the way into a Shiny Mega Metagross! This is your chance to get a powerful Mega-Evolved Pokémon right away and in a very rare form!

Shiny Beldum will be available via Nintendo Network from November 21, 2014, through January 14, 2015. Don't miss this opportunity!

http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-ca/pokemon/get-a-shiny-beldum

Cool plenty of time to get it then ^^
By tarupowa 2014-11-23 09:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

okay, dont know whether it counts as a spoiler or not, because it isnt about how to get any pokemon or about the story, but just to be safe"
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2014-11-25 00:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So are all Beldum giveaways Jolly or Hasty?? I was doing a nuzlocke challenge and wiped out. Transfered the hasty beldum I got to pokebank. For shits and giggles, I tried downloading the mystery gift again after resetting data, and got a Jolly nature one.
 Bismarck.Rydin
user: Ryden
By Bismarck.Rydin 2014-11-25 00:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
So are all Beldum giveaways Jolly or Hasty?? I was doing a nuzlocke challenge and wiped out. Transfered the hasty beldum I got to pokebank. For shits and giggles, I tried downloading the mystery gift again after resetting data, and got a Jolly nature one.

Mine came out Careful so random as random can be like always
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-11-25 01:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The first Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire patch has been released. This patch is listed as having various bug fixes and requires 271 blocks to download. It can be downloaded in all regions.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-11-25 12:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I am a *** god at berry picking in amie.
 Asura.Lokimaru
Server: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2014-11-29 12:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well they beat the game faster than I did. :p
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-11-29 13:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno if these are good enough quality to work or what, but I suppose they're worth a shot.

Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-29 13:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

how do we scan those? :3
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-11-29 15:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea. Serebii just says using the 3DS camera.
Quote:
One of the core aspects of Secret Bases is the ability to share your Secret Base with other players. While in the originals, this was done simply by mixing records, in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, there are two different ways to do this.

StreetPass: The first is using the 3DS's StreetPass feature. When you have this feature activated, whenever you locally pass another Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire player, it will download the data into your game. It's as simple as that
QR Code: The second method is to allow for you to share your Secret Base with people around the world. At the PC, you can create a special QR Code for your Secret Base, which is then saved onto your SD card for you to upload. When people scan the QR Code using the Nintendo 3DS camera, they will gain access to your Secret Base

You can also gain the QR Code by accessing the special page on the Pokémon Global Link after you have done the Game Sync. This allows for sharing of the QR Code as well as the checking of teams and locations. You can set privacy settings so friends can see it and scan.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-29 22:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
I have no idea. Serebii just says using the 3DS camera.
Quote:
One of the core aspects of Secret Bases is the ability to share your Secret Base with other players. While in the originals, this was done simply by mixing records, in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, there are two different ways to do this.

StreetPass: The first is using the 3DS's StreetPass feature. When you have this feature activated, whenever you locally pass another Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire player, it will download the data into your game. It's as simple as that
QR Code: The second method is to allow for you to share your Secret Base with people around the world. At the PC, you can create a special QR Code for your Secret Base, which is then saved onto your SD card for you to upload. When people scan the QR Code using the Nintendo 3DS camera, they will gain access to your Secret Base

You can also gain the QR Code by accessing the special page on the Pokémon Global Link after you have done the Game Sync. This allows for sharing of the QR Code as well as the checking of teams and locations. You can set privacy settings so friends can see it and scan.

figured it out.
use the computer in your Secret Base to read or write a QR code~
[+]
By tarupowa 2014-11-30 07:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno if these are good enough quality to work or what, but I suppose they're worth a shot.

i cant get it to work for some reason, is the page bending? ive gotten a few online ones to work so far :( are those some of the special ones?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-30 09:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

tarupowa said: »

i cant get it to work for some reason, is the page bending? ive gotten a few online ones to work so far :( are those some of the special ones?

2 and 3 worked fine, 1 gave me issues but managed to work. helps if you zoom in.
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-07 21:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

How far into Ruby till you can trade? =/
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-12-07 21:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
How far into Ruby till you can trade? =/
you have to get the internet app thing from wally. So when you get to the town with your dad in it? really soon.
First Page 2 3 ... 202 203 204 ... 224 225 226