Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19563 19564 19565 ... 22574 22575 22576
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-06-29 01:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
Pokemon go beta is almost over! All the pokemon I caught, erased, dead! I never like erasing my pokemon from any of my games, I just hoard them forever. RIP pokemon I caught, until I buy pokemon go when it comes out

go will be free. its the wrist band thing that will
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-06-29 01:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
go will be free. its the wrist band thing that will
I want the wrist thingy is what I ment. I can't be stuck on my phone when im driving and doing errands D:
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-29 04:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Artist: RobberRoss and a few friends from his livestream
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2016-06-29 07:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »

Artist: RobberRoss and a few friends from his livestream

dat snorlaxkazam moobs
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-29 10:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Howdy RT!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-29 11:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

<Naughty things>.
[+]
By Hatsune Miku 2016-06-29 11:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
<Naughty things>.

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-29 12:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Hatsune Miku 2016-06-29 12:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone going to ax

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-29 13:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

just had to chase the HVAC guy off my property, then got him fired. what a pleasant morning and a great time to be alive.
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2016-06-29 13:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Story time?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-06-29 13:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh damn, the Temporal Recruit rewards for STO are amazing.
Quote:
The fight for the future – and the past – is heating up! Prepare to boldly go when no-one has gone before!

Federation agents from the 31st century are conducting covert operations to find new recruits. They’ve gone back to the 23rd century, in the early days of Starfleet, to find likely candidates.

When the new Agents of Yesterday expansion launches on July 6th, you’ll be able to make new captains from the Original Series time period – but they won’t stay in the 23rd century forever! For a limited time, these captains can become special temporal agents, recruited to track down and disable probes seeded throughout the timeline by the Na’kuhl and their allies.

Temporal Agents will play through all of the usual story missions, but in many of them they’ll uncover probes left by the Na’kuhl to gather intel or drop off equipment for enemy operatives. By completing puzzles, Temporal Agent captains can unlock those probes and disable them – and get great rewards in the process. In some cases, the interference of the Na’kuhl may result in new enemies or revelation of new secrets in these missions!

In addition to hunting down temporal probes, Temporal Agents will be able to use their special Temporal Transponder item to claim rewards for completing other tasks, such as finishing story arcs, gaining Reputations, completing Duty Officer commendations, finishing Admiralty campaigns, and learning Specialization skills. Unlocking these rewards will also earn rewards for other characters on your account, in addition to providing your Temporal Agent with new traits, gear, and bonus marks.

For the first six weeks of the Temporal Agent release, there will also be shard-wide tasks to which Temporal Agents can contribute in order to unlock rewards for the entire server. During this time, Temporal Agents will also add small amounts of Dilithium Ore as a bonus reward for enemies defeated, given out to their entire team.

Temporal Agent Rewards

The rewards for playing a new temporal recruit are many – and the tasks are those that many captains will complete as they play through the story arcs. Long-term dedication is also rewarded with new bonuses.

Find Temporal Probes: Finding and disabling Na’kuhl temporal probes in various missions will award your Temporal Agent with a small box of Marks of your choice. Finding half of the temporal probes will additionally award you with the new Trait: Rapid Support, which reduces the cooldown time of your Engineering, Science, and Tactical Fleet Captain ability. Finding all of the probes will unlock an Improved version of the Rapid Support Trait.

Reach Rank of Admiral: At each new rank you’ll gain a package of gear to enhance your space weapons, space equipment, space consoles, or ground equipment – your choice.

Specializations: Earn Specialization Points and spend them on skills in Specialization Trees – complete full trees to earn more credit. You’ll earn experience boosts and special Temporal Agent Tech Upgrades, and upon completion of three full Specialization trees, you’ll earn additional Tech Upgrades and all of your Improved Specialization Traits will be increased to Superior versions – giving you better abilities from Command Frequency (Command spec), Predictive Algorithms (Intel spec), Pedal to the Metal (Pilot spec), and Linear Progression (Temporal Operative spec) for all captains on your account!

Research & Development: Reaching level 1 in any R&D school grants you five R&D Duty Officers as well as a Rare Aegis Duty Officer. Reaching level 5 in any R&D school grants you a one-time boost of any school to level 10.

Play through Story Arcs: You’ll gain packages of Fleet Marks, Dilithium, and Energy Credits for playing through each Story Arc, including everything through the Breen arc, as well as the Delta Quadrant arc, the Future Proof arc, and the new Yesterday’s War arc. Finishing half of the Story Arcs unlocks the new Trait: Critical Systems, which grants a bonus to critical hit and critical severity for a short time after using any Emergency Power ability. Completing all of the Story Arcs grants an Improved version of this Trait for all characters on your account!

Admiralty: As you complete tiers of various Admiralty campaigns you’ll gain bonus one-time ship cards and pass tokens. Reaching level 3 in three Admiralty campaigns will give you a bonus that permanently gives you extra experience earned from completion of Admiralty assignments for all captains on your account!

Reputations: Persevere in gaining Reputations and you’ll gain bonus Energy Credits, Dilithium vouchers for use in Reputation Stores, and bonus Marks so that you can purchase the special gear offered by Reputations. When you reach rank 5 in all nine current reputations – Task Force Omega, Temporal Defense Initiative, Nukara Strikeforce, New Romulus, Dyson Joint Command, 8472 Counter-Command, Delta Alliance, Iconian Resistance, and Terran Task Force – your Reputation projects will be updated so that any project that awards special gear will now replace Mk XII very rare gear with Mk XIII ultra-rare gear instead!

Duty Officer Commendations: Work toward reaching rank 4 commendations in every category of Duty Officer commendations. You’ll receive assortments of Temporal Investigator Duty Officers of increasing rarity, and when you reach rank 4 in six commendation categories you’ll receive a unique Temporal Investigator Duty Officer of Epic quality for all captains on your account!

Fleet: Join a fleet after level 30 and get a package of Fleet Marks and Fleet Dilithium Vouchers.

So yeah, if anyone ever wanted to try out the new Original Series faction, doing it as soon as the expansion drops a week today is the best idea. ( '-')b
I think I'll be dropping my main in favor of my TOS character even.
Also if anyone needs a fleet, lemme know and I'll send out invites. :I

EDIT:
Dev confirmed on Reddit that the
Quote:
any project that awards special gear will now replace Mk XII very rare gear with Mk XIII ultra-rare gear instead!
Is an account-wide upgrade. This is crazy.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-29 13:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lokimaru said: »
Story time?

guy came, started doing his job (needed a freon refill and a hole in the freon line patched). for reasons I still have not gathered completely, he threw the replacement filters into my hallway, started screaming at the top of his lungs on my lawn at my mom who was leaving to go to work, and started going off about "I don't like you, I don't NEED you, I don't NEED THIS JOB, I don't need your MONEY"

So I'm like, ok.

I walk outside, right up into his face, tell him to get the *** off my property, at this point his face was a mixture of shock and looking like he was about to cry (he didn't expect me to be home I guess). He bumps up into me, I let that slide because why bother getting physical, tell him again to leave and he slinks into his van and drives away.

I then call the owner of the business who was good friends with my dad, and my dad worked for him for a while. Mr HVAC Hero no longer has the job he said he didn't need and I'm getting my stuff fixed for free.

Also came to find out that he is in the middle of a divorce and foreclosure, so he totally needed the job. I don't feel bad about it though.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-29 13:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The savage level is over 9000!
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-29 13:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

*Curls up*
Im so tired i dont know why.
i feel ill but im not ill
i'm just depressed....

=_= don't let me be a pussy tommorow guys. make sure i go.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-29 13:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

*Curls up*
i'm just depressed....

-prepares the whip-
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-29 13:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
*Curls up*
i'm just depressed....

-prepares the whip-
dont hurt me
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-29 13:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

it'll only hurt a little
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-29 13:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

/pulls up a chair
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-29 14:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

*Curls up*
i'm just depressed....

-prepares the whip-
dont hurt me
it'll only hurt a little

[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-29 14:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

By Jetackuu 2016-06-29 14:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I need an adult!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-29 14:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking Chris Hansen he needs to have a seat:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html

He's made his name with a controversial show that catches would-be internet sex perverts in televised stings.
But now Chris Hansen has found himself on the receiving end of his own hidden camera tactics, after the married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on an illicit date with a blonde television reporter 20 years his junior.
Hansen, 51, has allegedly been having an affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, for the last four months.

the woman:

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-29 14:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's so hot...
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-29 14:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Speaking Chris Hansen he needs to have a seat:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html

He's made his name with a controversial show that catches would-be internet sex perverts in televised stings.
But now Chris Hansen has found himself on the receiving end of his own hidden camera tactics, after the married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on an illicit date with a blonde television reporter 20 years his junior.
Hansen, 51, has allegedly been having an affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, for the last four months.

the woman:

That is a very unflattering pic...
By Jetackuu 2016-06-29 14:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It's so hot...
*hoses down Seha*
First Page 2 3 ... 19563 19564 19565 ... 22574 22575 22576