Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-12 03:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Girls aren't really going to get stalked by creepers without calling attention to themselves, whether they see it as innocent or not. Guys and girls alike should be careful with how they present themselves and who they get involved with. That really sounds like a PSA. XD

Yeah I agree. This dude was *** psycho though. I posted on KI something like "man guys chill out it's a game" and he harassed me for months. Just for something as silly as that. Not all people "ask" for attention sadly enough, just wrong place wrong time scenarios I guess. I do agree though, most people ask for it regardless of how innocent they act or see nothing wrong with how they act. I know a few guys who had a 'girl' stalker in game, and i say it in quotes because I'm not even sure if some were girls are not. lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-12 03:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG that was the best one yet Zef, thank you.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-08-12 03:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I know what you mean Rin. A lot of guys on MMOs are pretty desperate and jump at the mere suggestion of femininity. Sadly, they don't often come equipped with the ability to discern penis from vagina. x.x

I love this one! body massage machine GO
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 03:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Halfpint said:
the guys are more manipulative than ther girls are...go figure.
Not the ones I've been around
Silly Das, why would a guy be manipulating you? :3
Silly Zef stop playing dumb.

Also I've had a few gay guys hit on me.... Hell I've had a few straight ones do so online until they found out I was a guy
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-12 03:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Halfpint said:

Also I've had a few gay guys hit on me.... Hell I've had a few straight ones do so online until they found out I was a guy

Scary part is, you're a tarutaru.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-08-12 03:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Halfpint said:

HA! I forgot you were a girl in the game. :3 I was just implying that a girl will more likely be approached with guys who are manipulative and a guy will more often have girls trying to manipulate them. So, your sex can kind of determine whether men or women seem more manipulative. ;D
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 03:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Halfpint said:

HA! I forgot you were a girl in the game. :3 I was just implying that a girl will more likely be approached with guys who are manipulative and a guy will more often have girls trying to manipulate them. So, your sex can kind of determine whether men or women seem more manipulative. ;D
Actually the fact that I'm female ig doesn't really seem to have anything to do with it. Hell some of those guys didn't realize my character was female till way after....

Seriously I never really got it
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-08-12 03:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Halfpint said:

Actually the fact that I'm female ig doesn't really seem to have anything to do with it. Hell some of those guys didn't realize my character was female till way after....

Seriously I never really got it

I think I remember this conversation a dozen pages back. :x You've had way more action in game than I have; I bet you ran around naked and attracted all the pedos!
 Caitsith.Anamie
user: Anamie
By Caitsith.Anamie 2010-08-12 03:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
I've said it before but it warrants being said again:

Women of FFXI, I apologize on behalf of all sane males for those less mentally stable that give our gender a bad name.

Luckily for you there are decent guys out there in game that simply want to enjoy the game, but at the same time enjoy the company of a lady in a modest manner.

Hehe ^^ Yes, there are sane males out there too! :) Wouldn't be fair to think they're all out to get ya~ Just sometimes hard to find the good ones. lol But I've made many great male friends over the years who haven't gone insane or flirted or harassed me.
I've found though, it's safer to make friends with married/taken men than single men. Especially those in a happy, healthy relationship.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 03:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sanity is a myth
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-12 03:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Anamie said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
I've said it before but it warrants being said again:

Women of FFXI, I apologize on behalf of all sane males for those less mentally stable that give our gender a bad name.

Luckily for you there are decent guys out there in game that simply want to enjoy the game, but at the same time enjoy the company of a lady in a modest manner.

Hehe ^^ Yes, there are sane males out there too! :) Wouldn't be fair to think they're all out to get ya~ Just sometimes hard to find the good ones. lol But I've made many great male friends over the years who haven't gone insane or flirted or harassed me.
I've found though, it's safer to make friends with married/taken men than single men. Especially those in a happy, healthy relationship.

There are also single males that have some degree of self control. That's more rare, but they are out there~

Yeah a relationship would be nice, but even friend z'owned can be nice too. Hell, friends are nice regardless of gender.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-12 03:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Some guys with crappy relationships do have some pretty hilarious stories though... but bring a lot of drama :x Found some more drama filled men in this game then I've met girls irl.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 04:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Some guys with crappy relationships do have some pretty hilarious stories though... but bring a lot of drama :x Found some more drama filled men in this game then I've met girls irl.
I wonder why... ;). Also they might not be so funny to the guy who it happened to :(
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-12 04:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

General nature of things though is men do things either for A) Self gratification or B) Women. Usually the latter.

Kinda something like this lol

Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-08-12 04:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Elevan said:
I mean I'm being very serious here, it seems that half the time that I find a female player, they have a boyfriend or husband that plays the game with them. And I mean this is the case for years now. So does this mean that females won't play MMOs unless they have someone to play them with?

EDIT: meant to type in title, "someone's GF"
Post the fullsize source of your avatar and we'll talk.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-12 04:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
I wonder why... ;). Also they might not be so funny to the guy who it happened to :(

Yeah; that's true. Sadly most stick with the girl though instead of leaving her in most situations.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 04:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Yeah; that's true. Sadly most stick with the girl though instead of leaving her in most situations.
Or at least stay for much longer than they should've despite being advised otherwise...
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-12 04:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Or at least stay for much longer than they should've despite being advised otherwise...

Lol, Yeah exactly that. Some people do it for the 'learning experience' I guess or just prolly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-08-12 04:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

yeah just like girls. seems both genders aren't that different in being stupid or even HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 04:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Lol, Yeah exactly that. Some people do it for the 'learning experience' I guess or just prolly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
Or maybe you just don't want to beleive it's over? Or you think it can be good again or at least just want it to be? Or the other part makes you think it might not be? I mean if you were with someone that you liked and they kept telling you it wasn't over they just wanted to slow down you would believe them for awhile no?
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-12 04:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

@Corres Yeah both genders have their group of people who believe anything or stick in lame relationships

@Devas Yeah I know. It really sucks though; some people really put their all in relationships and it sucks when the other party doesn't take it as seriously. Most people stick in those relationships due to guilt or just feeling bad for the other person. Ya know the kinda people who always want to 'fix' things.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 05:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I've come to hate fixing things at all
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-12 05:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

some people stick around in relationships for selfish personal interests.

when they get what they want they leave!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-12 05:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

This
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-12 06:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Eirinne said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I would not want my gf to play games with me, especially an MMO. Bad enough i have to hear her *** and nag me irl, but when I wanna make my escape into video games, last thing I want is to hear her *** and nag about that too. Luckily for me, she's not a gamer.

Think I'm the opposite lol, I'd love a relationship where we both play FFXI, I'm quite envious of those who do.
All I could think was...why are you dating her then? Toss her to the curb. More game time freed up.
Naw, she serves her purpose in other areas of my life, plus I have more free time now that I dont play FFXI anymore.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-12 06:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

and there is a problem with that?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-12 07:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Valefor.Eirinne said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I would not want my gf to play games with me, especially an MMO. Bad enough i have to hear her *** and nag me irl, but when I wanna make my escape into video games, last thing I want is to hear her *** and nag about that too. Luckily for me, she's not a gamer.

Think I'm the opposite lol, I'd love a relationship where we both play FFXI, I'm quite envious of those who do.
All I could think was...why are you dating her then? Toss her to the curb. More game time freed up.
Naw, she serves her purpose in other areas of my life, plus I have more free time now that I dont play FFXI anymore.

I was actually supporting what you said when I quoted these posts too. I think it's healthy for people in relationships to have different interests and have seperate things in their lives. The idea of spending all day and night playing the same game with my hubby and then also spending the rest of my time with him would frankly drive me insane.

Too much of a good thing~
yeah, Ive read countless articles that say couples should have their own interests. I laugh at couples who do EVERYTHING together, since I know they're doomed to fail. Video games and sports are my interest, chick ***is hers, so we'll be fine lol
By Kailana 2010-08-12 07:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

hahaha, poor Das.

Never noticed your character was female, actually. xD
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16