Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 98 99 100
By Ramyrez 2017-10-19 13:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

This is the new normal, Trump just makes things up and hopes his blind followers will run with it. At least we know nausi will never let him down.

I've decided Nausi is a troll until proven otherwise.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-19 13:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Type 2 diabetics bodies have developed insulin resistance for a variety of factors, though while there is a genetic component, quite frequently a major factor is excessive food intake. Their bodies do not use insulin effectively.

Acquired type 2 diabetes is almost universally a result of a buildup of insulin resistance as a result of poor eating habits and lifestyle choices. That is the harsh truth of the matter. A human consumes too many excessive carbohydrates which results in too much insulin being pumped through the blood with the result of cells building immunity to that insulin. Returning the body to a natural carbohydrate intake with some exercise nearly universally reduces the effects of the diabetes and eventually the condition vanish's entirely as the body has replaced the insulin resistant cells with newer cells.

http://book.bionumbers.org/how-quickly-do-different-cells-in-the-body-replace-themselves/

That is where the genetic predisposition comes into play, some people's cells simply become resistant to insulin faster then others. Also it's not a purely "eat X to get Y condition" as the daily energy output plays a major role into how much excessive glucose is in the bloodstream. A person who eats massive amounts of carbohydrates while doing demanding physical labor will have a far reduced risk then someone eating less but sitting down most of the day.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-19 13:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. It's pretty universally a factor.
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 13:46:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the new normal, Trump just makes things up and hopes his blind followers will run with it. At least we know nausi will never let him down.

GEORGE SOROS!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-19 13:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-19 14:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fusion GPS Partners Plead The Fifth During House Intel Appearance

Because you can't rely on CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, or any of the other media outlets to do any actual reporting, since they are all so busy on Trump's latest tweet, like the lemmings they are, here's some actual news for you!

Quote:
Two of the co-founders of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm behind the infamous Trump dossier, invoked their Fifth Amendment rights during a meeting with the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday, a person familiar with the matter told The Daily Caller.

Peter Fritsch and Thomas Catan, the two Fusion GPS partners, plead the Fifth “to every question asked of them,” the source says.

The House panel earlier this month subpoenaed Fritsch, Catan and their fellow partner, Glenn Simpson, to discuss their involvement in the dossier, which was compiled last year by former British spy Christopher Steele.

In a letter to California Rep. Devin Nunes earlier this week, Fusion’s attorneys suggested that the three partners, all former Wall Street Journal reporters, would refuse to cooperate with the committee, citing First Amendment protections and confidentiality agreements.

It was unclear from that letter whether the Fusion partners planned to plead the Fifth, which protects witnesses from self-incrimination.

Fusion was working for an ally of Hillary Clinton’s last June when the firm hired Steele to investigate Donald Trump’s personal and business activities in Russia.

The result is a 35-page document full of salacious and uncorroborated allegations about Trump and his campaign associates. The dossier has been cited by the FBI as part of its investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives.

Congressional Republicans have questioned the FBI’s decision to rely on the dossier given that its most sensational allegations have not been proved. They are also interested in who hired Fusion.

In August, Simpson, the point-man on the dossier project, met with the Senate Judiciary Committee for 10 hours. That meeting was held after Simpson and Fusion threatened to plead the Fifth in response to a subpoena threat from the Judiciary panel.

Josh Levy, an attorney for Fusion, blasted the Intelligence committee and Nunes following Wednesday’s session.

“No American should have to experience today’s indignity. No American should be required to appear before Congress simply to invoke his constitutional privileges,” Levy told TheDC.

“But that is what Chairman Nunes did today with our clients at Fusion GPS, breaking with the practice of his committee in this investigation. The committee has not imposed this requirement on any other witness, including the president’s men.”

He called the committee’s “disparate treatment” of the Fusion partners “an abuse of power and unethical.”

He also accused “the Trump cabal” of carrying out a campaign to “demonize” Fusion GPS over its ties to the dossier.

“Any attempt to change either the narrative or a congressional committee’s focus will not change the facts, which we hope all serious investigators will learn,” Levy concluded.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-19 14:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

"Politicians and their cronies engaged in shady ***, tonight -- and every night, ever -- at 11:00."
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-19 14:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

"Politicians and their cronies engaged in shady ***, tonight -- and every night, ever -- at 11:00."
You forgot the second half of that statement:

"..and watch us defend only those politicians who we deem worthy of our protection, because we have a lot of money riding on them! The public donation rolls says as much!"
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-19 14:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

nausi and vic are both donnie's sock accounts...

they fight back and forth for a while and then donnie smooths everything over and gives us the moral for today's lesson.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I leave the thread for a bit and it turns to ***...wait it was always shitty !
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 14:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-19 14:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Zerowone said: »
Teach me your secrets.
drink liberally until they turn 14-15.
Then throw them out and change your locks.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 14:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

They turned Barney from a fun loving crazy drunk to a coffee addicted jerk off....sad !
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 14:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

They turned Barney from a fun loving crazy drunk to a coffee addicted jerk off....sad !
SJW’s
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-19 14:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I leave the thread for a bit and it turns to ***...

I installed a bump stock on my forehead and so now I get triggered three times faster and a lot more often...

I was just a semi automatic ***poster.... but now I'm on full auto...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The good old days:
YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I installed a bump stock on my forehead and so now I get triggered three times faster and a lot more often...

These days I can't tell the difference between ***post and Donny I mean a real post !
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It must be some holiday cause Donny isn't here lecturing America.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Full Auto you say !

By Nausi 2017-10-19 14:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
not sure why this is a story

Trump put himself in that position by lying about previous presidents.

no one sane would believe Trump called her up to be disrespectful to her

No, but it's likely he was disrespectful while trying to comfort her, he's not a great speaker and improvise a lot.

Thats not what his staff says, also that has what news value?

Still waiting on Trump to show us the proof he has, no one from his staff that was on the call has said anything. Nice attempt to deflect tho.
Eye witness accounts are proof bro.

How are those football ratings going? Tired of losing yet?
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't think of anything more American thank machine gunning in a helicopter in Vietnam spreading freedom across the land !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-19 14:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
that's the baseline equation that holds true in absence of any other conditions (don't know any people who don't have one condition or another) - its a lot more complicated than that.
Calories are a source of fuel. You're right there. How well bodies capture that fuel or utilize it varies. The mechanism for delivering those calories to the cells is Insulin.
Insulin is the primary cause of weight problems.
see an endocrinologist for a better explanation.
If you're diabetic, take your medications and stop eating so much.

Exercise more.

Excuses less.

Being fat is one thing. Pretending you have no power over it is another.
A tale of two friends of mine.

1, BIG woman, about size 24 1/2 long. Works out hard. Her dad, a HS football coach, says watching her work out makes him tired. Can't loose a pound. Good muscle tone though.

2, Lounge around beer drinking guy. His wife lives a similar inactive lifestyle but without the beer. She's pretty round, he has six pack abs.
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
that's the baseline equation that holds true in absence of any other conditions (don't know any people who don't have one condition or another) - its a lot more complicated than that.
Calories are a source of fuel. You're right there. How well bodies capture that fuel or utilize it varies. The mechanism for delivering those calories to the cells is Insulin.
Insulin is the primary cause of weight problems.
see an endocrinologist for a better explanation.
If you're diabetic, take your medications and stop eating so much.

Exercise more.

Excuses less.

Being fat is one thing. Pretending you have no power over it is another.
A tale of two friends of mine.

1, BIG woman, about size 24 1/2 long. Works out hard. Her dad, a HS football coach, says watching her work out makes him tired. Can't loose a pound. Good muscle tone though.

2, Lounge around beer drinking guy. His wife lives a similar inactive lifestyle but without the beer. She's pretty round, he has six pack abs.

I was hoping for A tale of two cities
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-19 14:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

that's a tale of three friends chanti... take one of them out

also has big woman ever had her thyroid tested
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-19 14:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I was hoping for A tale of two titties
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-19 14:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

No idea Nick.
By fonewear 2017-10-19 14:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

I was hoping for A tale of two titties

The sequel to the dickens classic !
By Nausi 2017-10-19 14:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Gen Kelly vouches for trump. Calls out disgraceful ongresswoman for the piece of trash she is for eavesdropping on a gold str xall and then shamelessly politiizing it.

Libs are desperately BTFO every day in rhe age of Trump and they're so stuck in their bubble that they will never know there is a world full of opposition that lives outside it.
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 98 99 100