Random Politics & Religion #25

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-19 16:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
He probably can't see you Rav.

Like a coward, he created his own safe space and blocked everyone who has an opinion that differs from himself.

I'm surprised he even sees anyone else's posts to be honest.

Sounds like Saevel. Also can we make an agreement to not quote CJ.
Only if you eat your veggies tonight.

/mother's scowl
By Viciouss 2017-07-19 16:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, just had a pizza. And veggies do not go on pizza.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-19 16:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Pineapples do though.

/triggers Kojo
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-19 16:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
He could, but why bother, when we all know you are just going to ignore it anyway.
lol

/sigh.

You have the new rule where you have to get rid of two regulations to introduce a new one. You have the Energy Independence Executive Order. You have the new Regulatory Reform Task Forces. You have the reevaluation of the WOTUS rule. You have House Joint Resolution 38. You have the streamlining of federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing. You have the executive order on reducing tax regulatory burdens. And you have me sick of typing this all, so look the rest up yourself because it will take less time.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-19 16:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

He's still going to ignore it and place his head right back into the sand/posterior.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-19 17:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
House Joint Resolution 38
Quote:
This joint resolution nullifies the Stream Protection Rule finalized by the Department of the Interior's Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement on December 20, 2016. The rule addresses the impacts of surface coal mining operations on surface water, groundwater, and the productivity of mining operation sites.
Wow I thought Shiroi was kidding before lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-19 17:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, and that's the only regulation regarding coal mining and surface/ground water.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-19 17:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lot of breaking news, wtf. I just ate pizza and want to be lazy.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-07-19 18:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lennart said: »
Viscous is 5 years old; confirmed.

No like mushrooms or onion or peppers on a deluxe pizza? /sadface

I won't dispute some guy on this forum named Viscous is 5 years old. But its not me, as that is not even close to being my name.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-07-19 18:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If i was Trump I would just remove the penalty for not having insurance for right now. I know it would help a lot of people.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-19 19:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
If i was Trump I would just remove the penalty for not having insurance for right now. I know it would help a lot of people.
If I was Trump, I would suggest that to Congress instead of pen/phoning it in, and be called a hypocrite.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-19 19:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Viscous is 5 years old; confirmed.

No like mushrooms or onion or peppers on a deluxe pizza? /sadface

I won't dispute some guy on this forum named Viscous is 5 years old. But its not me, as that is not even close to being my name.
Autocorrect does not like your name, don't look at me!
/still stares at the Canadian.

/throws some Canadian bacon on that pineapple pizza, and call it an international sensation

/realized he just did a Trump

/shrugs and laughs at a liberal anyway.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-19 19:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Breaking: John McCain diagnosed with brain tumor

Quote:
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has been diagnosed with brain cancer, the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix said Wednesday.

The tumor was discovered after the senior Arizona senator underwent a minor procedure last week to remove a blood clot from above his left eye.

"Subsequent tissue pathology revealed that a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot," the hospital said in a statement.

“The Senator and his family are reviewing further treatment options with his Mayo Clinic care team. Treatment options may include a combination of chemotherapy and radiation."

Well thats sad, hope he recovers.
By Nausi 2017-07-19 21:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump hands out condolences on McCain's cancer and even that is triggering all the libs on twitter.

Truely nothing is sacred.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-19 21:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

They think Trump is a hypocrite because of all the mean things he's said about McCain before. In related news, many of the same people have amnesia and can't remember the year 2008.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-19 22:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Unidentified deregulation
Like allowing to dump coal mines waste in water streams. MAGA!
Is that what CNN is pushing now?
No, its what Trump's executive orders have demanded.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-20 00:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow DTJ just lost his cool, threw Sessions under the bus and made a threat to Mueller.

Please tell me about how the Dems/Libs are constantly whining when your God Emperor just ***the bed again with another tantrum.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-20 00:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Please tell me about how the Dems/Libs are constantly whining when your God Emperor just ***the bed again with another tantrum.

I'd rather point out how those things aren't mutually exclusive.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-20 01:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather point out how those things aren't mutually exclusive.

This isn't a mathematical word problem:

Quote:
In a stunning admission, President Donald Trump said in an interview that he regrets appointing Attorney General Jeff Sessions and would have never done so had he known that Sessions would recuse himself from the Russia investigation, saying the decision was “very unfair to the president.”

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Trump said Wednesday in a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times.

It's a "why the *** does he say incriminating words" problem.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-20 01:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Mr. Trump recalled that a little more than two weeks before his inauguration, Mr. Comey and other intelligence officials briefed him at Trump Tower on Russian meddling. Mr. Comey afterward pulled Mr. Trump aside and told him about a dossier that had been assembled by a former British spy filled with salacious allegations against the incoming president, including supposed sexual escapades in Moscow. The F.B.I. has not corroborated the most sensational assertions in the dossier.

In the interview, Mr. Trump said he believes Mr. Comey told him about the dossier to implicitly make clear he had something to hold over the president. “In my opinion, he shared it so that I would think he had it out there,” Mr. Trump said. As leverage? “Yeah, I think so,’’ Mr. Trump said. “In retrospect.”

Sounds like he's claiming Comey tried to blackmail him with Steele Dossier.

Two problems there.

1) Can't blackmail someone unless the information is true.
2.) Dossier had been in the public since October 2016.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-20 01:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It's more of a "he does this all the time, why do people still freak out over nothing" problem.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-07-20 02:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Mr. Trump recalled that a little more than two weeks before his inauguration, Mr. Comey and other intelligence officials briefed him at Trump Tower on Russian meddling. Mr. Comey afterward pulled Mr. Trump aside and told him about a dossier that had been assembled by a former British spy filled with salacious allegations against the incoming president, including supposed sexual escapades in Moscow. The F.B.I. has not corroborated the most sensational assertions in the dossier.

In the interview, Mr. Trump said he believes Mr. Comey told him about the dossier to implicitly make clear he had something to hold over the president. “In my opinion, he shared it so that I would think he had it out there,” Mr. Trump said. As leverage? “Yeah, I think so,’’ Mr. Trump said. “In retrospect.”

Sounds like he's claiming Comey tried to blackmail him with Steele Dossier.

Two problems there.

1) Can't blackmail someone unless the information is true.
2.) Dossier had been in the public since October 2016.
Wait, does mean the pee tapes might actually be real after all?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-20 06:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Excerpts From The Times’s Interview With Trump

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-20 07:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's more of a "he does this all the time, why do people still freak out over nothing" problem.

And then they get angry that people aren't furious at Trump for acting like Trump, exactly who they voted for.

That's the thing with this guy, you know exactly what your getting, no duplicity or "shitty politician" going on. Voters wanted someone they could understand and identify with instead of some ideologically chosen quasi-monarch.

To those on the left, when you get pissed at President Trump, go find a mirror and see who's to blame. Every time you bullied or intimidated someone with political correctness, it pushed them towards this situation. Every time you demanded some economically unfair handout or attempted to use politically correct feel-good *** to justify a power grab, you pushed people towards this situation. If you want this situation to change then instead of further bullying, victim claiming and screeching, address the root causes that created this environment. You won't ever get your Global Citizenship with a World Government ruled by a single party of your ideology.

People don't want that they like their national identities, they like their cultural identities, they even like their racial identities and bullying them by saying they are bad people for wanting to preserve those is just pushing them more towards the Trump camp. Encourage people to love their national, cultural and racial identities, all of them not just the ones you find politically acceptable. Also realize that when changing countries people are, by definition, changing their national identities. Immigrating to another country while keeping a previous national identity is invasion not immigration.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-20 09:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

To those on the right. You don't understand the sentiments of Left. Keep trolling.
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61