Random Politics & Religion #25

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 4 ... 59 60 61
By Viciouss 2017-06-15 10:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading Fox News is a lot easier than say, listening to Fox News. I don't watch any of their videos.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-15 10:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

How much are tickets to the vic - fox news / vampire - holy water experience?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-06-15 10:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I see that nausi is handling the news that Trump is officially under investigation as badly as Trump is.
By fonewear 2017-06-15 10:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
How much are tickets to the vic - fox news / vampire - holy water experience?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 10:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst part is I can tell what episode of Simpsons that is just by the gif...I have problems !
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-15 10:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

"Unnamed sources"
"Wapo"

Remember the last time they said he was under investigation and he realiy wasnt?

But clearly that wont happen again.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 10:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
"Unnamed sources"
"Wapo"

Remember the last time they said he was under investigation and he realiy wasnt?

But clearly that wont happen again.

I give up I was the unnamed source.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-15 10:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Well, the report (issued this month) was about obstruction of justice by the Department of Justice during the Obama Administration. I never accused Obama of directly killing people though.

Quote:
Initially. It was a Bush Administration program, was nixed before he left office, then Obama and his cronies took the program and dialed it up to 11.

Am I in the twilight zone?
By fonewear 2017-06-15 10:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-15 10:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Well, the report (issued this month) was about obstruction of justice by the Department of Justice during the Obama Administration. I never accused Obama of directly killing people though.
Quote:
Initially. It was a Bush Administration program, was nixed before he left office, then Obama and his cronies took the program and dialed it up to 11.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-15 10:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Quote:

I can't believe I listened to half of that.
By fonewear 2017-06-15 10:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

What you need is Brad Goodman:
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-15 10:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I like it and listened to the whole thing.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 10:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I probably like a lot of the same music that Chanti does...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 10:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Well, correction.

The operation "Fast and Furious" on itself started in October 2009. Well into the Obama Administration.

Similar "gun walking" operations occurred during the Bush Administration, but never at the level that "Fast and Furious" was.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-15 10:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump may not have under investagation before he fired Comey but he just might be now.

Mueller Investigating Trump
Washington Post says special counsel Bob Mueller plans to interview top intelligence officials.

U. S. News and World Report

Quote:
Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating whether President Donald Trump tried to obstruct justice as federal authorities examined Russia's ties to the 2016 presidential election, the Washington Post reports in a blockbuster story that immediately prompted a furious reaction from Trump's lawyer.

The Post said Mueller is interviewing current and former intelligence officials "as part of a widening probe that now includes an examination of whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice." If true, this could be an impeachable offense. The Post attributed its report to unnamed "officials."

"Trump had received private assurances from then-FBI Director James B. Comey starting in January that he was not personally under investigation," the Post reported. "Officials say that changed shortly after Comey's firing" May 9.

Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Trump personal lawyer Marc Kasowitz, told the Post, "The FBI leak of information regarding the president is outrageous, inexcusable and illegal."

But five people briefed on the matter said the special counsel is interviewing senior intelligence officials including Dan Coats, director of national intelligence; Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Richard Ledgett, Rogers' former deputy. Overall, Mueller is investigating Russia's role in the 2016 election and whether Trump associates colluded with the Kremlin to undermine Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. One area of examination apparently is Comey's allegation that Trump asked him to drop an investigation of then-White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and his ties to Russia.

Last week, Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee that he believed he was fired because Trump was concerned about the FBI probe of Russian connections to his campaign. Comey said, "I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted." Trump and his allies deny wrongdoing.

In a related development, the Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that the Senate Judiciary Committee is planning to investigate Trump's firing of Comey.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 11:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Washington Post.
Unnamed Sources
No evidence proving story is true other "take our word for it, we would never lie to you" media.

Yeah, I'm calling *** until Mueller outright says that he is investigating Trump.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 11:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Washington Post.
Unnamed Sources
No evidence proving story is true other "take our word for it, we would never lie to you" media.

Yeah, I'm calling *** until Mueller outright says that he is investigating Trump.

You can trust FFXIAH we have credibility ! We are the chosen ones. The select few without bias.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-06-15 11:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Washington Post.
Unnamed Sources

If Mueller takes a note from Comey's playbook he'll tell the president in private that he's not being investigated, but that will be the only tidbit that is never leaked to the public through the media.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 11:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say we all should seek mental help. But if we got better this forum wouldn't be entertaining.
By Viciouss 2017-06-15 11:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'd say we all should seek mental help. But if we got better this forum wouldn't be entertaining.

It also requires going outside, and we have already eliminated that circumstance from all possible scenarios.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 11:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

It also requires going outside, and we have already eliminated that circumstance from all possible scenarios.

You could always talk to you a psychologist over Skype. Hell I haven't left my house in 10 years. I built a moat to keep the mailman at away also.
By fonewear 2017-06-15 11:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm unfit to drive a car have friends read or write. But I do have a right to bear arms...take that government !
By eliroo 2017-06-15 11:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just find an online test to judge your mental fortitude.

I recommend this : https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 11:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean the same online test that Ravael posted last thread?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 11:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I took the test I side with Bastok.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-15 11:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me know how being wrong is.
By fonewear 2017-06-15 11:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me know how being wrong is.

Wrong or right doesn't apply to me I just do things.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 11:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me know how being right is.
Fixed

#ElectKarsh
#MakeBastokGreatAgain
#HowDoYouMineForFish
#BuildTheWallOutsideTheMines
#DeportGalkasBackToTheDesert
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-15 11:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean Bastok was a racist bastion wasnt it?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 59 60 61