Random Politics & Religion #13

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #13
Random Politics & Religion #13
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-10-20 16:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
I've been aware, He just does more and more ridiculous things we do so much for the Philippines, isn't he shooting him and his country in the foot?

That's a good question that only time will answer. I'd lean towards probably. China has always looked out for number one, historically.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-20 16:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Maybe after the election is over we can act like normal people and awkwardly talk about the weather.
that avatar is pretty cool and I dont know where your name came from. I can stretch that into a good month of dialogue.

Gracias, señor. I had a friend that could turn anything into a full conversation, no matter how insignificant. Did she have a bologna sandwich for lunch? Prepare for a 30 minute story about it.

Meanwhile, I can go on vacation for a week to a place I've never been and maybe get 3-5 minutes of conversation describing the experience. Maayyyyyyyybe I could stretch out an explanation of my username, but I'd have to try.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-20 17:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Hi KN!
Hi
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-20 17:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe after the election is over we can act like normal people and awkwardly talk about the weather.
that avatar is pretty cool and I dont know where your name came from. I can stretch that into a good month of dialogue.

Gracias, señor. I had a friend that could turn anything into a full conversation, no matter how insignificant. Did she have a bologna sandwich for lunch? Prepare for a 30 minute story about it.

Meanwhile, I can go on vacation for a week to a place I've never been and maybe get 3-5 minutes of conversation describing the experience. Maayyyyyyyybe I could stretch out an explanation of my username, but I'd have to try.
the trick is to just get someone thinking on a certain mindset, then you can just encourage them to talk about themselves freely.

Username takes us to your imagination and creativity or lackthereof and any gaming you'd use it in and then that opens up all hobbies completely and we can learn a lot.

Well, I guess I came up with the name about 20 years ago, so that could open up a can of worms there....

HERE GOES.

Way back when I was just a little bitty boy living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's Bait shop - You know the place - Well, anyway, back then life was going swell and everything was just peachy! Except, of course, for the undeniable fact that every single morning my mother would make me a big ol' bowl of sauerkraut for breakfast.... Awww, big bowl of sauerkraut! Every single mornin'! It was driving me crazy! I said to my mom, I said, "Hey, mom, what's up with all the sauerkraut?" And my dear, sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. And she leaned right down next to me and she said, "It's good for you!" And then she tied me to the wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth and force fed me nothing but sauerkraut until I was twenty six and a half years old. That's when I swore that someday, someday I would get outta that basement and travel to a magical, far away place where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer and the towels are oh so fluffy! Where the shriners and the lepers play their ukuleles all day long and anyone on the street will gladly shave your back for a nickel. Wacka wacka doodoo yeah!

Well, let me tell you, people, it wasn't long at all before my dream came true because the very next day, a local radio station had this contest to see who could correctly guess the number of molecules in Leonard Nimoy's butt. I was off by three, but I still won the grand prize! That's right, a first class one-way ticket to Albuquerque!

Wait, what were we talking about again?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-20 17:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Username takes us to your imagination and creativity or lackthereof and any gaming you'd use it in and then that opens up all hobbies completely and we can learn a lot.
Yeah, let's not go there.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-20 17:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Never mind, we just went there.

/tunaslaps Rav
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-20 18:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
.... Rule and Regulations are for the peons out there, not for the queens republican senators of the country!
Tell that to Mitch McConnell and John McCain.

Get ready for 4 more years of an 8 member supreme court.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-20 18:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-20 18:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
.... Rule and Regulations are for the peons out there, not for the queens republican senators of the country!

Possibly a 5 member court if the 3 soon to be 80+yr old justices pass on during her tenure. McCain pledged yesterday that he would block any of Clinton's nominees if elected president.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-20 19:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Putin On'the'ritz said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I think bush jr. Actually became a lot more likable after his presidency... During it was just hearing about how truly dumb he was or that he was just good ol cheneys little puppet... The bushisms were pretty great though...

History will be much kinder to W and Obama both, than contemporary culture has been. I think the sheen on Clinton I eventually fades more than it already has.

I really dont think so in regards to Bush. The Iraq War was so poorly handled from the top and the tax cuts destroyed the economy. Its as if he won the support of Congress and was like ok, take over Cheney & co. Go get Saddam, Bin Laden if you can, but focus on Saddam. Actually, forget about Bin Laden, go get Saddam, I want his gun.
By eliroo 2016-10-20 19:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Possibly a 5 member court if the 3 soon to be 80+yr old justices pass on during her tenure. McCain pledged yesterday that he would block any of Clinton's nominees if elected president.

Well he also said he would examine each candidate with scrutiny but given what he knows about Clinton, it will most likely get blocked.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-20 20:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

And Trump gets booed at the Al Smith dinner to cap off a really bad day.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-20 21:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously the food was rigged
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-20 21:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Well he also said he would examine each candidate with scrutiny but given what he knows about Clinton, it will most likely get blocked.
I think everyone here will have to admit that they will not block the Supreme Court justice. At the very least, they will pick the least liberal justice out of the bunch nominated by Clinton.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-20 21:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
So rigged that it required several recounts, with a certain party trying to dismiss votes due to hanging chads, until the Supreme Court decides to put an end to that nonsense. But don't worry, you can still say the soup was rigged for 16 years later.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-20 21:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy belated 20th Anniversary of Bill Clinton's Defense of Marriage Act which defined marriage as only between one man and one woman.

The irony is not lost.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-20 21:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
So rigged that it required several recounts, with a certain party trying to dismiss votes due to hanging chads, until the Supreme Court decides to put an end to that nonsense. But don't worry, you can still say the soup was rigged for 16 years later.
I bet if women weren't allowed to vote it wouldn't be rigged though
If you honestly think that's even an argument anymore, then you are as crazy as Lordgrim.

Women's rights, Men's rights, African American rights, Caucasian rights, Gay rights, Straight rights, none of that was on the ballot this election cycle.

Unless you believe in the boogyman of the NYT, WP, and CNN that is. But you yourself said that you don't listen to biased articles. So, here's your chance to prove it.

Trump, with all of his faults, was never campaigning against women, minorities (except for those who break the law, but even then, we disagree on the extent of such actions), or DOMA. Actually, Trump was more for gay marriages than Clinton and her "public opinion/private opinion" stances ever were.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-20 21:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy belated 20th Anniversary of Bill Clinton's Defense of Marriage Act which defined marriage as only between one man and one woman.

The irony is not lost.
Thankfully when I apply for a job, they don't bring up my spouse's behaviour 20 years ago and pretend it's relevant.
Unless the media hates you and wants you to fail at getting the job, then they will pull out every dirty trick in the book to prevent you from getting that job.

I do believe that's apparent, and anyone who says otherwise is either a partisan hack and/or somebody who's head is stuck in somebody's (most likely their own) *** that they can't even tell reality from fiction.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-20 21:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The irony is not lost.
Thankfully when I apply for a job, they don't bring up my spouse's behaviour 20 years ago and pretend it's relevant.

She fought her whole career in the Senate to uphold it, Son.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-20 22:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The irony is not lost.

She fought her whole career in the Senate to uphold it, Son.
your condescension does not diminish the irrelevance of your original post.

The antigay record of both Clinton's is very relevant, Son.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-20 22:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-20 23:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The irony is not lost.
Unless the media hates you and wants you to fail at getting the job, then they will pull out every dirty trick in the book to prevent you from getting that job.

I do believe that's apparent, and anyone who says otherwise is either a partisan hack and/or somebody who's head is stuck in somebody's (most likely their own) *** that they can't even tell reality from fiction.
And here's why the Republican party won't learn ***from Trump's landfill fire of a candidacy. It wad all the media's fault, sure. Not that Trump never had any business running in the first place.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39