Random Politics & Religion #07

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 59 60 61
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-28 11:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Side note: Do you ever get the feeling he projects his character flaws on to others?
I may be wrong but I don't think he cares about being correct, he's even aware he doesn't actually know a lot of things but rides them anyway. He just wants to make it seem that way.

Reminds me of a specific poster a lot of posters here..lol.

FTFY
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-28 11:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Boy I'm glad we spent millions of dollars on another Benghazi report that said more could have been done, thanks guys.

Yes, the report that no one read before slamming it.

The report that no one read before claiming it exonerates Clinton.

The report that no one outside of the government read because it wasn't released until today?

It hasn't stopped the media from drawing conclusions.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 11:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Boy I'm glad we spent millions of dollars on another Benghazi report that said more could have been done, thanks guys.

Yes, the report that no one read before slamming it.

The report that no one read before claiming it exonerates Clinton.

The report that no one outside of the government read because it wasn't released until today?

It hasn't stopped the media from drawing conclusions.

That's their job!
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 11:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Side note: Do you ever get the feeling he projects his character flaws on to others?
I may be wrong but I don't think he cares about being correct, he's even aware he doesn't actually know a lot of things but rides them anyway. He just wants to make it seem that way.

Reminds me of a specific poster a lot of posters here..lolEvery dude on the planet..

FTFY
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-28 11:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

FTFY
Ok maybe more than one, but I wouldn't say a lot. I was just thinking though that it's a very strong characteristic of the person I had in mind. But I'll drop this conversation anyway.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-28 11:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, related:

Quote:
A 339-page report released by Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times.

That total is more than the combined number of references to Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, two of the former Navy SEALs killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was also killed during the onslaught, is mentioned 85 times in the report, according to Republicans on the Select Committee.

Democrats can't even keep Trump out of a Benghazi report. You can't make this stuff up.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 11:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats can't even keep Trump out of a Benghazi report. You can't make this stuff up.

I suppose context would be important, but it seems excessive regardless.

It's all so tiresome.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-28 11:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Exhonerate her from what? Do you guys even know what to charge her with or are you just too busy again throwing every piece of ***you can find against the wall hoping something will stick... I wish you would either nail her with something and get it over with or stop wasting so much of the tax payer dollars on a witch hunt that members of the Republican Party have been using as a way to try to discredit her...

Hell Hillary is the best chance republicans have of winning this election... If you get rid of her they'll put someone in that would crush trump... Think of a Biden/warren ticket...

I hope she gets convicted but man you guys are wasting millions upon millions of dollars making symbolic stands with no chance of success... Are you sure you aren't democrats? Lol...
By fonewear 2016-06-28 11:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Exhonerate her from what? Do you guys even know what to charge her with or are you just too busy again throwing every piece of ***you can find against the wall hoping something will stick... I wish you would either nail her with something and get it over with or stop wasting so much of the tax payer dollars on a witch hunt that members of the Republican Party have been using as a way to try to discredit her...

Hell Hillary is the best chance republicans have of winning this election... If you get rid of her they'll put someone in that would crush trump... Think of a Biden/warren ticket...

I hope she gets convicted but man you guys are wasting millions upon millions of dollars making symbolic stands with no chance of success... Are you sure you aren't democrats? Lol...

Best joke of I've read today.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-28 11:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit of *
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-28 12:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Well, aside from the fact that she lied about the video multiple times and the timeline proves that, there is also evidence that requests for more security were ignored. How responsible is she personally? Well that's the part that people seem so keen on completely condemning or completely exonerating her for without having done any research beyond taking the media's word for it.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-28 12:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, related:

Quote:
A 339-page report released by Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times.

That total is more than the combined number of references to Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, two of the former Navy SEALs killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was also killed during the onslaught, is mentioned 85 times in the report, according to Republicans on the Select Committee.

So no one will read it sounds about right.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-28 12:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

We can't even get a FFXIAH scholar to read a one page report on FFXI...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-28 12:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You still haven't expressed what you want the outcome for this whole Benghazi mess to be...

Say she did lie... Say she did ignore requests for more security... Is this unusual? Was she attempting to maliciously kill off the people at this embassy? What crime are we attempting to convict her of? What is the ultimate punishment?

Republicans have beaten this Benghazi thing like a dead horse with no results and lots of controversy over the actually committee in charge of investigating the matter with some in the committee saying it was used as a way to discredit Hillary... Should we investigate that too? Punish them for using political office to further party goals?

This tradgedy was turned into an opportunity for political gain which is pretty disgusting... It seems to have no end too...it just gets more ridiculous...
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-28 12:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have a link to the report?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-28 12:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

http://benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 12:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

http://benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo

Ze reports official
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-28 12:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Does anyone have a link to the report?

I expect a summary of the report on my desk this afternoon !
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 12:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I expect a summary of the report on my desk this afternoon !

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 12:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky for you the text is cliff notes the actual report is broken up into parts by the links at the bottom.
By fonewear 2016-06-28 12:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It must be a slow news day when a Benghazi report no one is going to read is headline news.
By fonewear 2016-06-28 12:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky for you the text is cliff notes the actual report is broken up into parts by the links at the bottom.

That will help me not read it faster !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-28 12:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Why didn't you ever respond to my pm zero?!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 12:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

My favorite revelation from part I:

Quote:
The Libyan forces that evacuated Americans from the CIA Annex to the Benghazi airport were former Qadhafi Loyalists who the U.S helped remove from power during the Libyan revolution p.144

That's pretty deep and compassionate, all things considered.
By fonewear 2016-06-28 12:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

When you get to the part in the report that says Democrats good Republicans bad let me know.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-28 12:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

But the Republicans, for all the money wasted on this "investigation" couldn't pin a single thing on Hillary. You can't make this stuff up although they tried.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-28 12:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Other than lies, incompetence and once again putting Politics ahead of doing the right thing.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 12:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Other than lies, incompetence and once again putting Politics ahead of doing the right thing.

...business as usual in DC?

It'd be the highest echelon of hypocrisy for the GOP to slam that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 12:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Have you met the current incarnate of the GoP? Oh they'll slam it. Slam it so hard you'll forget what it was that was being slammed to begin with.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 12:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Have you met the current incarnate of the GoP? Oh they'll slam it. Slam it so hard you'll forget what it was that was being slammed to begin with.

Either a) gloriously oblivious to the fact or b) willingly ignoring the fact that it's exactly what they're doing.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 59 60 61