Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Clinpachi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-30 10:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually got mad enough to give up trying to play this last night. I had to reinstall the game twice on my phone and once on memu just to get things running again. The download took 6 years lol.

Everything appears to be resolved this morning finally.

This timed event kinda sucks tbh. Not a fan so far.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-30 11:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Libbien said: »
Thanks for all the advice on Aigaion, finally finished him off this morning. Ended up having to go the solo dd route with a friend Fry unit using a tank in place of my own Fry. Took about 230 turns or so.

If anyone is planning on trying this soon, my setup was enhanced Luka, WoL, enhanced Delita, Rikku, Meliadoul, and that Fry friend unit. Only thing I can add to the great advice I got above is Delita's Meditate isn't enough mp for Meliadoul as she dies every turn and only gets the refresh for 1 turn. She does have auto-refresh, so she doesn't lose much each turn but I did need something like 3 turbo ethers and 2 mega ethers for Meliadoul and like 2 turbo ethers for my friend Fry unit when it was all said and done so restock your items.

Enjoy the fist!
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-09-30 13:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

This event sucked at first, but it isn't so bad. It's fast and doesn't require pulling for worthless units to get bonuses.

And yes, I plan on enjoying my new fist lol.

Took a peek at Malboro trial and... yea... not happening lol. I read through various strats and there isn't a single one I could pull off. Is the new Chamber of Arms trial worse than Malboro because I'm gonna be stagnant for awhile farming the hell out of TMRs til I can actually pull off Malboro somehow.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2017-09-30 14:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The timed event sucks, but it is the absolute best way to farm megacrysts if once you learn how it works and I plan on spamming it even once I get all the lanterns I need

From my observations, there are two "zones" in this area. The first zone, the one you start off in, has no harvest points; the second one is littered with harvest points and contains the mermaid boss.

Once you start off, you want to look for a Bamboo Shoot statue, which will take you to the second zone, where each area has some harvest points. Once you are in the second zone, you can find either another Bamboo Shoot statue, which will take you to the exit zone with some treasure chests, or the Mermaid statue, which will take you to the boss -- and after the boss, it takes you to the exit zone.

If you route correctly, you get around 20-30 megacrysts per run on ELT.

Hope that helps somebody.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-30 20:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

This weapons trial boss isn't nearly as bad as Malboro aside from the fact you really need to be able to gear up 7 or so units for this current one and will need 10 fully geared units with HP in the future.

PS: If/when you guys do Malboro just bring 2 Rikku and cheese it super hard. Doing the fight any other way is awful dumb crap.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-09-30 21:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
This weapons trial boss isn't nearly as bad as Malboro aside from the fact you really need to be able to gear up 7 or so units for this current one and will need 10 fully geared units with HP in the future.

PS: If/when you guys do Malboro just bring 2 Rikku and cheese it super hard. Doing the fight any other way is awful dumb crap.

If only i had 2 Rikku's lol. Not even sure how that would fully work, but i assume you need a few TMRs to pull that off. My biggest issue is i don't know that i can do 400k plus AoE damage in 1 turn. What units are ideal for this if 9S TMR isn't an option because Nier banner was the biggest letdown ever lol?
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-30 22:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

2 Amelia, 2 Bran, 2 Setzer for chaining. Setzer for finisher. 2 Rikku putting LB up every turn. No tanks, no healer, no support. It's super dumb cheese but yea you have to have 2 Rikku with increased LB gain.

2 Ashe, 2 Lunera (lol), basically any 2 aoe chainer to let Setzer finish with killers up. You really don't need Pod 153.

Bran is probably the strongest aoe chainer currently. Thunderclap is absurd.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-01 13:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else having an "Invalid equipment" error when trying to change gear/materia that gives abilities? Trying to set up to try the ifrit/siren fight but the game is saying No.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-10-01 13:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I also get that but persistence won the day.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-02 07:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I also get that but persistence won the day.
It's apparently caused by materia with character specific bonuses... I stopped getting it after taking Water Maiden Blessing off Refia.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-02 13:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, that's because Aria and Desch's materia are restricted to them now.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-02 16:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll have to go back when I can actually survive things >.>Embolden meditate barfira 9Ss shield and attack down on ifrit after dispel and took a few rounds to have everyone survive... Everyone being knocked into the red meant the 3 Adam TMRs I got proced (+110% attack) so the cheese was real after that.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-02 20:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Gave Sheratan a shot tonight after beating the lesser version. She whooped my *** lol. Got her to 74%. I'm sure with some practice i can get her to 50, but i don't have the firepower to drop her in 1 turn from there and I know that's where things get messy. It was going okay'ish til I had to get through a turn without perfect buffs and she just floored me. By the end she was hitting my fry and tidus for 20k+ lol.

Despite the tremendous failure, it was a really fun fight. I didn't think I'd like these 10 man fights but they are awesome. I look forward to gearing up to try again.

Quick question too... is there any non 5* base chainer that can pair well with tidus, fry, or hell even ashe. Those are really my only chainers off the top of my head. Shame we can't use duplicates because i have a 2nd fry. I'd prefer a 6* chainer if possible.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-10-02 21:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Camille in the future gets a chaining ability with Tidus.

Edit: old thread but good ideas; https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6r1t75/update_who_chains_with_who_v30/
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-02 21:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice i already have Camille too. Shame I whiffed hard on Nier banner, i want my lapis/tickets back lol
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-03 02:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

these constant maints are killing this game. now theres an emergency maint again from 10pm til ??? i always do my dailys at night but ive missed being able to do it so much lately.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-10-03 10:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Erics said: »
these constant maints are killing this game. now theres an emergency maint again from 10pm til ??? i always do my dailys at night but ive missed being able to do it so much lately.

Server is back up now.

3 tickets, energy, and 750 lapis compensation at least. They usually make it worthwhile for the down time at least.

Also to be fair they are usually pretty good with it, but the server hacking really threw them off as well as new version complications I guess.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-10-03 11:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp nevermind down again lol. At least I managed to get my daily reward and accept the compensation. Jesus christ.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-03 13:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy Brave Maintenance
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-03 13:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

And here I am still saving all my tickets and Lapis for Ayaka because everyone keeps saying how good she is.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-10-03 15:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Only event I reaaaallly wanted a 5* from but got screwed was Nier. For the most part I get quite lucky.

With my recent luck (See: 2x Prishe, one being from a Free daily), I'll probably not get Ayaka.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2017-10-03 15:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Nier... Wasn't even able to get a 9S -,- geez that event pissed me so much.

Hopefully I got 2 onion knight ( one with the 4 star EX ticket and one with 10+1 ticket ) and a Lunera with the second 10+1... If the luck can keep up until I get an Ayaka. I will be happy AF xD
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-03 16:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i play 3 accounts at the same time, dont ask why im such a sadist for abuse. I think im pretty lucky with 5* base units i just pulled a tidus with todays tickets on one of them.
heres a list of 5* bases ive pulled so far on each account

account1 (originally my nephews): luneth,orlandeau,emperor, noctis,lightning ,knight delita,olive,tidus
account2: (my main) lightning,gilgamesh,orlandeau,prishe, elza, aileen, fohlen,onion knight, (2nd onion knight),delita,ramza, dark knight cecilx2
account 3: dark knight cecil, veritas of light, noctis,delita, wilhelm, sunbreeze dark fina,
ive got multiple ashe,rikkus and ling on each of them too but i noticed my account 2 pulls 5* more often than the other ones.
ive spent $0 on this game also
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-10-03 17:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Been playing since the soft launch,

Orlandeau x2, Prishe x2, Ace, Emperor, Trance Terra, Fryevia, Gilgamesh, Veritas of the Flame, Kelsius(2!), Lightning, Maxwell, Noctis, Ramza, Reberta, Wilhelm, and of course Ysh'tola.

My brothers account has a few I don't, namely 2B, two Fohlens, Queen, White Knight Noel... are the ones I can think of.

I've bought a few of the more tempting low price bundles they have during events, bout it.

Side Note: Don't have any Setzer or the 4* Veritas...
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-10-03 18:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I forget when I started playing but my oldest friend on my list says 480 days.

My five star bases are: Fryevia x2, Lightning x2, Luneth, Noctis, Olive, Trace Terra, Dark Fina, Seabreeze Fina x2, Demon Rain, Knight Delita, Zargabaath, A2 x2, 2B, Marie, Rem, and Ace.

I never re-rolled because I linked my facebook right away back then and I don't think I even saw it being discussed as an option until I was already pretty invested by then.

I have however re-rolled a JP account like 20 times for fun only. Every other re-roll I'll get 1-2 rainbows. Can't wait to get a better rate eventually. I got every single Star Ocean unit in 1 5000 pull + the starter tickets and kept it for now.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-10-03 18:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

WWFina is a 4* base if I recall.

your Nier luck was either insane or you saved/bought a ***, good lord.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 116 117 118