Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-09-27 22:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah like I said, when and if they change the rates numbers will no longer be 50/50, but right now there is no mathematical way to pigeonhole the number 33 into draw rate statistics.
 Asura.Clinpachi
Server: Asura
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-27 23:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If you look up Masochist on the internet I'm probably in there somewhere. Just finished Werei.

I think the 3% change is awhile away. I need to just horde until next year and work on what I have in terms of leveling/upgrading to 6 star. I can't keep up.

That doesn't even begin to cover the new, duplicate, or untouched units at 0%. (326/385).

The one unit that avoids me. Greg. God dammit greg. I need your glove.

What units have avoided you guys hardcore? I also whiffed hard on the veritas and onion knight banner.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-28 07:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Clinpachi said: »
What units have avoided you guys hardcore?

9S ....

I have suspicions about that. In all the pulling I did on that banner (probably like 150 tickets), I only got 1 of him. I got around 10-15 Eve. I saw almost everyone spazzing out on reddit about it as well.

Maybe somebody goofed a digit or something when adding that banner lol.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-28 07:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I ended up with I think 8 9Ss... I feed some so not sure, please don't hate me. Beyond that my luck was spent getting Greg as my 3ed summon so I'm not allowed nice things anymore it seems.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-28 07:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I ended up with I think 8 9Ss... I feed some so not sure, please don't hate me. Beyond that my luck was spent getting Greg as my 3ed summon so I'm not allowed nice things anymore it seems.

How many pulls did you do? 8 is probably the highest amount I've heard. I've seen people complain on reddit before but they were making Eve into a meme at that point. It was probably people just being angry at how useless eve is. Not only is he terrible but his TM is terrible lol.

Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-28 07:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »

How many pulls did you do? 8 is probably the highest amount I've heard. I've seen people complain on reddit before but they were making Eve into a meme at that point. It was probably people just being angry at how useless eve is. Not only is he terrible but his TM is terrible lol.

I think 4 11 pulls and a handful of tickets, I only got 1 eve so I guess things were backwards for me.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-28 07:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You might have used up all your RNG for the year on that. Did you get A2 or 2B at least?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-28 08:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You might have used up all your RNG for the year on that. Did you get A2 or 2B at least?
Idk I don't really see myself needing pods for the full party someday so after the first 2 it was kinda like "game other things pls". I got A2, 19 2B moogles but no 2B, I think if anything my luck was spent on the opening greg because genji glove.
[+]
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-09-28 15:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Really, the pods are for the 10-man raids and if you don't have chainers who match. I'm using one on my WoL with a Holy weapon to add to double Cid chain for VotL to cap.
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-09-28 19:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally ready to tackle Machina of Destruction trial and was hoping for some guidance. I attempted this once with just 1 dd (Fryevia), but that was god awful slow despite going fairly smooth before I backed out. I've made some adjustments, but not sure I can sustain a lengthy fight. My projected setup is going to look like this...

2x Fryevia (1 friend unit) with ~790mag (me) and ~1050mag (Friend)
Meliadoul - Self RR Sac
Rikku - AoE RR for World Destroyer, dmg mitigation, and water atk
Luka - Fully enhanced for no magic curing + regen
Delita - Fully enhanced for SPR break +2 and meditate +2 for refresh and mag/spr buffs. Also put Bushido Freedom on him.

Some potential swaps would be either Refia with dualcast or Ysh'tola for curing and ignoring the no spells objective. I think Luka's enhanced regen + enhanced curing will suffice though with an extra hit from Rikku if needed, but don't like her lack of a functional raise (couldn't raise and cure same turn with her, leaving Rikku as my only option). An additional swap I was considering would be Ling over Delita. Ling's AoE mp recovery would be tough to manage, especially since I'd have to move Bushido to Rikku in this case, but it might be necessary if Meliadoul isn't getting enough mp to sustain Self RR's. I can't try this tonight with maintenance coming anyways, but was curious what some of you more experienced players think would be my best option. In case I overlooked something, these are some other notable units I have...

WoL, Tidus, VoE, Marie, Ashe, Ramza if he ever gets enhanced lol, Cecil, and everything else I can't even fathom how they'd be useful and/or better than what I'm using.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-28 20:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much the team I used aside from Luka was Tilith but I had Delita so she was mainly for no-magic since I wasn't taking much damage. Fingersnap is a big more mp friendly to use than Bushido, esp since you don't need everything dispelled (left arm only does the one shot kill). Meliadoul's RR isn't that MP heavy so she will be fine.

Thing that killed me the first time was back to back World Destroyers because the turn count started from the first turn and not the first World Destroyer, but we have a turn count for that now. Main thing is keeping Rikku Hyper-Null-All up and Delita enhanced Meditate to keep the damage from double Genocide Beam down. My DPS was a single Emperor with around 4k hp and he didn't even die from World Destroyer with all buffs up.

Also take your time and take a break from the game if you need it, especially since there really isn't much going on now. The long way is long and a single mistake won't really kill you but you'll have to improvise which can be nerve wracking.

I want to say I also brought along WoL but he did basically nothing? Was a bit ago so I don't remember.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-09-28 20:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fingersnap is a good idea, I didn't really consider that dispelling left arm is pointless. I feel pretty good about this setup, just a bit nervous about Meliadoul dying twice in 1 turn or running into mp issues, but given you used Delita for mp as well I feel more confident in that regard.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-28 20:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I just noticed that if you go into your friend list and use the sort filter, you can see how long people have been on your friend list.

MVP shout out to NickGee for 475 days lol. He usually has a good leader, I have no idea wtf he's doing atm lol.
By Creecreelo 2017-09-28 21:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we know any upcoming units with Gil Farmer? I know we've have Montana/Paul atm, and I've been enjoying Montana doubling my Raid gil. Just wondering if we'll ever have a unit that has Gil Farmer or something like it that isn't limited to 3-stars lol
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-28 21:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Creecreelo said: »
Do we know any upcoming units with Gil Farmer? I know we've have Montana/Paul atm, and I've been enjoying Montana doubling my Raid gil. Just wondering if we'll ever have a unit that has Gil Farmer or something like it that isn't limited to 3-stars lol

I don't think there is anything substantial as far as I know in terms of units. I could be wrong.

I think most people just exp grind unwanted/friend units and sell them for gil. Some people also just sell raid/event items for gil instead of turning them in as far as I know.

I feel like the gil snapper caves are a giant waste of time/energy personally.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-28 22:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Gil Snapper Caves is equal to the most efficient way to get gil outside of selling raid coins, and it's fast so that's a thing.

Honestly wish Helena got Gil Farmer since she's following in Montana's legacy, but missed chance. Actually her entire unit is a missed chance. TMR is decent enough I guess.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-09-29 02:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Updates

Friend feed: Added feature to view friend's actions
New announcement feature: Added categorization by tabs
Added story replay function
Added rookie missions
Similar trust moogles can now be fused together
Improvements made to sort/filter function
Tab categorization added to the dimensional vortex
When ranking up, remaining energy is added on top of energy refill
Added new party settings for arena use
Added 10 man battle via the Chamber of Arms
Minor improvements
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-29 07:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Gil Snapper Caves is equal to the most efficient way to get gil outside of selling raid coins, and it's fast so that's a thing.

I guess it's good for new players and those not doing TMR farming via macros. Also the 150 lapis for first time completion. Burning energy on that just doesn't seem worth it to me otherwise.

When I TMR farm I usually make 350,000g selling the materials that dropped once my inventory fills up. It's usually full every other day. You burn 30 energy a pop for 100,000-150,000g, you may as well work towards some TMR in the process.

EDIT:
YouTube Video Placeholder

Oldmandu banner confirmed~
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-09-29 17:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

kinda wished i had saved my lapis i have a friend who has him and whenever i use him as my support he wrecked stuff XD hoping i can build up enough for a 10 draw before it ends lol (also is it just me or is the game buggy right now? not seeing vortex or any of the things it said i have unlocked not to mention its crashed once so far which i don't think i have had that happened before this all started after the so called update they just did)
 Shiva.Cahota
Server: Shiva
user: cahota420
By Shiva.Cahota 2017-09-29 17:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

yea been crashing on me too, not been able do anything all day, so just uninstalled and reinstalling now see if fixes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-09-29 17:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Cahota said: »
yea been crashing on me too, not been able do anything all day, so just uninstalled and reinstalling now see if fixes.

hope it works out man if it does let me know and ill give it a shot
 Shiva.Cahota
Server: Shiva
user: cahota420
By Shiva.Cahota 2017-09-29 17:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

yea everything loaded fine now,
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-09-29 17:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Cahota said: »
yea everything loaded fine now,

yup seems like that's what it needed xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-09-29 20:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

though some of the abilities wording still seems buggy i noticed lol

(edit also still seems to crash a bit depending on what i click e.e)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-09-29 23:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caerda said: »
No luck here, I've uninstalled and re-installed with same crash every time. Can't do anything. Hopefully it will get fixed soon...

read something on gamefaqs seems to have worked so far for me. Try reinstalling and right after you get into the game click back untill your taken back to the title screen then re-enter once more, no crashes sense then at least not yet lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-30 06:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Friend feed: Added feature to view friend's actions
***, now people will see me upgrading useless units to feed my completionist tendencies and judge D:
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-09-30 07:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for all the advice on Aigaion, finally finished him off this morning. Ended up having to go the solo dd route with a friend Fry unit using a tank in place of my own Fry. Took about 230 turns or so.

If anyone is planning on trying this soon, my setup was enhanced Luka, WoL, enhanced Delita, Rikku, Meliadoul, and that Fry friend unit. Only thing I can add to the great advice I got above is Delita's Meditate isn't enough mp for Meliadoul as she dies every turn and only gets the refresh for 1 turn. She does have auto-refresh, so she doesn't lose much each turn but I did need something like 3 turbo ethers and 2 mega ethers for Meliadoul and like 2 turbo ethers for my friend Fry unit when it was all said and done so restock your items.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 116 117 118