Random Politics & Religion #05

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #05
Random Politics & Religion #05
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 11:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ramyrez said: »
I'm saying people are idiots.
I have been saying that for years!

I'm sure glad I'm not a people or I'd be really offended.
Sup fellow Humanoid!

Let's both laugh at these people, who are clearly idiots, and be glad we are not people!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 11:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
At least with acting, you pretend that you are strongarmed into something you don't want to do.

In her "representation" it doesn't look like she fought back or even tried to get away from him.

I haven't watched the video, so I can't tell about it's content, but rape doesn't mean the victim has to fight back or try to escape.
I haven't watched the video either. Just going by the picture shows what I'm saying.

But rape doesn't always mean just letting it happen without a fight. A real representation wouldn't just let a women take it, especially since most rapes involve violence (on either side).

I mean, if you are going to make it a representation of something, at least make it look real. Again, that's what separates what she did vs. real representation.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-20 11:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Altimaomega said: »
We know it doesn't work right and if you vote for us will just kick it down the line for another 8 years while making it worse!

Yes but again I say, when the change is demonstrably worse, changing for the sake of change is more foolish still.
Then why did people vote for Obama?

It was obvious that his brand of change is demonstrably worse. And yet, he was voted into office.

You can't use that excuse on Trump. He is an unknown factor because he hasn't produced any feasible plans for running the government, yet.

People voted for Obama because his ideas were no where near being "demonstrably worse." Get out of Iraq, end the tax cuts, don't vote for the guy that wants to keep us in war, it wasn't a hard concept.

How'd that work out for you?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 11:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

We know it doesn't work right and if you vote for us will just kick it down the line for another 8 years while making it worse!

Yes but again I say, when the change is demonstrably worse, changing for the sake of change is more foolish still.

It was obvious that his brand of change is demonstrably worse. And yet, he was voted into office.

You can't use that excuse on Trump. He is an unknown factor because he hasn't produced any feasible plans for running the government, yet.

People voted for Obama because his ideas were no where near being "demonstrably worse." Get out of Iraq, end the tax cuts, don't vote for the guy that wants to keep us in war, it wasn't a hard concept.

You know what he is going to say.

He is going to say that life is much better for him than before he was elected, racism in his life vanished, he got triple his earnings and pays less taxes because of it, and also got that yacht of his dreams. In other words, remove himself from reality like usual.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-20 11:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Like *** this person? This is really idiotic.

Yeah she better be careful, I don't know what the privacy laws are in New York, but if they are anything like Florida she could get in trouble filming a person without their consent. Even though she didn't show his face, she doesn't want to end up like Gawker.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-20 11:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fine. We are out of Iraq, the Bush deficit has been cut in half, and we don't have an active combat mission. All we need now is a pro-active Congress, something we haven't had in 8 years.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-05-20 11:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

My life is demonstrably better than it was eight years ago.

Of course, I haven't voted in a Presidential election in a long time, thanks to living places where the electoral college was already decided.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-20 11:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah she better be careful, I don't know what the privacy laws are in New York, but if they are anything like Florida she could get in trouble filming a person without their consent. Even though she didn't show his face, she doesn't want to end up like Gawker.
That's the last thing I care about in all this.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-20 11:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the last thing I care about in all this.

I just think it would be amusing if she went to all this trouble to not only fail, but to end up being sued for a violation of privacy. But I'll say again, I didn't watch the video and I don't know the privacy laws in New York.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-20 11:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway I would think the guy was aware of what she was doing since it seems the camera was strapped to his forehead <_<
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-20 11:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fine. We are out of Iraq
So you're delusional..

the Bush deficit has been cut in half
While doubling debt by 10 trillion the most of any and all Administrations.. Good job?

All we need now is a pro-active Congress, something we haven't had in 8 years.
No, thanks.. We don,t need another Obamacare, or Great Recession..

Drama Torama said: »
Where is the liberal parade? Isn't this where they jump on someone successful and tell them they are just lucky, privileged, and didn't build that?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-20 11:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you guys realize the recession of 2008 wasn't created by Obama? <.<

Also remember it's debficitâ„¢.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 11:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bush deficit has been cut in half
No it hasn't.

Remember, Obama was president in 2009. I know you are going to ignore that fact, like usual.

we don't have an active combat mission
Instead, we have a bunch of skirmishes. It also doesn't help the fact that we are indirectly involved in a lot of campaigns around the world. Either unpaid support or unpaid assistance.

Are you going to ignore that also?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-20 11:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you guys realize the recession of 2008 wasn't created by Obama? <.<

Also remember it's debficitâ„¢.

I forgot Congress has nothing to do with our economy.. My bad..
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 11:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Good for you.

How about the other 318.9 million people living in the US? Can they say the same thing?

How many can? What percentage?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-20 11:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you going to ignore that also?

Of coarse. Why would the left acknowledge reality?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 11:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

coarse
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-20 11:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway I would think the guy was aware of what she was doing since it seems the camera was strapped to his forehead <_<

You think the guy cares what she is strapping to his forehead and why?
By Altimaomega 2016-05-20 11:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

coarse

60 grain isn't course enough!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 12:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You think the guy cares what she is strapping to his forehead and why?
It's possible that he doesn't know the exact reason why she is video taping her having sex.

For all he knows, she's one of those vain types that get's off on watching herself.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-20 12:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

KN has always been wrong about how the budget works. Fortunately, this is the perfect year to once again try to tell him how he is wrong. Fiscal budget for 2009 was supposed to be done in 2008, the last year of Bush's term, it is Bush's budget. It spilled over into 2009 because of politics, and low and behold, its going to happen again this year. Were it done correctly, Bush would have signed his last budget in 2008, but he didn't, Obama signed it for him. It is still Bush's number.
Our current Congress is pretending to pass a budget for 2017, but its not going to happen, no matter how much Paul Ryan pretends it is. They are going to pass a CR in September-ish and possibly pass it in the lame duck session but what is far more likely is, the new Congress will pass it, and the new President will sign it for Obama. Its going to be Obama's number. Were it done correctly, they would pass a budget now, and Obama would sign it now, and the budget would be set for 2017. Just because that doesn't happen, doesn't mean the number gets put on the next President.
Thats why all of the correct graphs and charts list the Presidential budgets as one year after they took office, and one year after they left office. Bush 1's was 1989-1993, Clinton's was 1994-2001, Bush 2's was 2002-2009, and Obama's is going to be 2010-2017. Thats how it has always been, because thats how the budget works, but because the Bush deficit skyrocketed to 1.4b in his last year, KN tries to pin it on Obama, unsuccessfully.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-05-20 12:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

No it hasn't.

Remember, Obama was president in 2009. I know you are going to ignore that fact, like usual.
That figure directly counters your argument.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-20 12:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Good for you.

How about the other 318.9 million people living in the US? Can they say the same thing?

How many can? What percentage?

What about you? Is your life better now?

Such an interesting challenge you have put down. How should Rooks go about answering it?

Maybe he could ramp up new membership for the site and get every man women and child in the US an account then have them take a poll. Seems like a realistic endeavor.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-20 12:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Note to self, double space between paragraphs. Now I have to go to the naval station, the Navy asked me to take up a couple of T-38s because they don't have adequately trained pilots and the jets need to fly. This is why you join the Air Force kids.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-20 12:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Navy asked me to take up a couple of T-38s

?

Wait. That's a TI-83...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 12:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

KN has always been wrong about how the budget works. Fortunately, this is the perfect year to once again try to tell him how he is wrong. Fiscal budget for 2009 was supposed to be done in 2008, the last year of Bush's term, it is Bush's budget. It spilled over into 2009 because of politics, and low and behold, its going to happen again this year.
So, by your own admission, FY2009 budget wasn't completed until 2009.

*looks it up*

Yup, not signed until March 11, 2009. I didn't know that Bush was president in 2009. By all accounts, historical and factual, Obama was president in 2009. Even the source said it was signed by Obama in 2009.

So, guess who's responsible for FY2009 budget? Yup, Obama. So, it's Obama who's responsible for FY2009 deficit. Not Bush. Obama.

Thats how it has always been, because thats how the budget works, but because the Bush deficit skyrocketed to 1.4b in his last year, KN tries to pin it on Obama, unsuccessfully.
That's how it's supposed to work, but reality doesn't fall in line with how it's "supposed" to be.

Keep flailing Vic. Your argument might have merit if you, you know, base it on facts and actually prove your statements instead of flailing away like you usually do.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-20 12:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
No it hasn't.

That figure directly counters your argument.
If you pretend that FY2009 was Bush's signed budget.

I just proved to Vic that it wasn't. You want me to retype it in crayon so you can understand?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40