What Are You Doing Now In Game?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What are you doing now in game?
What are you doing now in game?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-07-15 18:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I log in to snap necks and cash checks. Fun stuff, since 04. Game is boring, time to move on.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-15 18:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
I log in to snap necks and cash checks. Fun stuff, since 04. Game is boring, time to move on.

Translation: $12.99/month chat room.
By Thandor 2015-07-15 18:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to get seals for my empy thf feet.

I wish they still had them for login points.
By Draylo 2015-07-15 18:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thandor said: »
I'm trying to get seals for my empy thf feet.

I wish they still had them for login points.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/13969/detail.html

Kupons drop from BCNMs, can get 5 per orb in the Turassic terror (not sure on name) in Ule.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2015-07-15 18:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

High-level mission battles and Unity Concord NMs mostly. Just started Annihilator trials.
Unity Concord gear Skjalf has collected so far :3

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-07-15 19:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

At the moment, I'm looking at the map of Wajaom Woodlands and trying to figure out what the hell this says...

Obviously [Something] Bay, but I dunno what the hell that something is...
[+]
 Cerberus.Krystela
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Krystela 2015-07-15 21:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

So many things, I don't even know where to start.

1. Been doing Vagary/Escha/Legion/HBCnm with my event linkshell.

2.Been doing Einherjar/Nyzul/Abyssea/Unm with my social linkshell.

3.Been doing Vagary for Vaness's wins in a different linkshell than Krystela's.

4.I have been doing mythic requirement and salvages for Yagrush on Krystela.

5.I have been doing Dynamis for Vaness's Ghorn.

6.I do some WoE to get money because I am broke and Vaness's still need some empyrean weapon skills.

7.I do some WKR to work on my Idris that I will probably never get >.>

aaaaaaand

8.Trying to cap my job points on whm/blm/geo for Krystela and Brd for Vaness (omg 4ever CPing ;_;)

The worst in all this is that I have been pretty busy irl, so lately all I have been able to do is my main linkshell event ;_;

Busy lady is busy.
[+]
 Phoenix.Outkast
Server: Phoenix
user: fussion
By Phoenix.Outkast 2015-07-15 22:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you do unlimited salvages these days?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-15 22:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Outkast said: »

Effectively, yes. With the RoV KI, you can get a new permit once an hour. The restriction on Arrapago for once a day remains, but you can spam the other three more or less to your heart's content.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-07-15 22:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Phoenix.Outkast said: »

Effectively, yes. With the RoV KI, you can get a new permit once an hour. The restriction on Arrapago for once a day remains, but you can spam the other three more or less to your heart's content.

Same for dynamis. Can enter immediately after being kicked.
[+]
 Bahamut.Darksouls
Server: Bahamut
user: blacksoul
By Bahamut.Darksouls 2015-07-15 23:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Refining gears for my bst and working on my favorite mythic Aymur at the same time.
 Sylph.Kakashiiix
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kakashiiix 2015-07-16 00:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Mythics maybe 4th one
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-07-16 00:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i was looking at my anni and aegis 75 and was deciding which i would do trials for, so that my ls stops making fun of me for making relics to leave in the mh. But i d/c so some other time.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-07-16 05:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Working on craft subs up to 70. Still a lot of work to be done, but thanks to my recent obtainment of Shaper's Shawl and switching to Orvail Ring + the +10 over cap = skill up change from the last update, I'm up to 42 Clothcraft and it's been very cheap thus far.
By fonewear 2015-07-16 05:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing I do every day try to take over the world !
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-16 06:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Reiden said: »
i was looking at my anni and aegis 75 and was deciding which i would do trials for, so that my ls stops making fun of me for making relics to leave in the mh. But i d/c so some other time.

Aegis. The trials are way easier, and it's still useful. Anni, as much as I love mine, isn't at the top of the heap anymore, since enmity has been changed so much.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-07-16 06:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Asura.Blittzjr said: »
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
It's summer, no mystery that half the people you expect to see are out and about. I'm only on when the weather is too crappy for beach 'n' times.

Resisting all the urges to talk about how great RUN is. I haven't done anything with a PLD in like 2 years.

Dont even go there lol. They just dont understand.

I do!

What I'm doing: way too freaking much, trying to work on:

RUN GS (screw anyone who doubts rune fencer)
My mythic
Kannagi (slooooowly)
Finishing WotG
Pimping my smn

There's still plenty to do, folks.

"There is plenty of things to do, folks"

"Shows list of personal objectives"

>K

There's plenty of things to do for everyone. If they find it boring all of a sudden after so many years of playing they should not play this game anymore and bring us all down with negative comments.
The goals been the same, progress ur char whether make one job stronger with gears or gear another job. It's still the same grind whether leveling to 75 or getting that one gear for months from sky back in the days.
[+]
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-07-16 09:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly the only person who is allowed to be bored and with nothing to do is whoever has every single RME 119 and capped job points for every job.
By Boredwithyou 2015-07-16 09:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotcha
 Asura.Lauriant
Server: Asura
user: Lauriant
By Asura.Lauriant 2015-07-16 09:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Games get boring doesn't matter which game and it doesn't matter if you finished everything or haven't just happens it's how you personally feel at the time and the choice you make in the end to keep playing or not.
[+]
By missdivine 2015-07-16 11:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lauriant said: »
Games get boring doesn't matter which game and it doesn't matter if you finished everything or haven't just happens it's how you personally feel at the time and the choice you make in the end to keep playing or not.
Most of that is when games gets boring (mostly mmorpgs) and you move on, Finding better and refreshing things on other games.
By Soraishin 2015-07-16 11:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

getting ready to use up x4 ethereal squama's in another go at some hexed coif -1's
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-07-16 11:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »
Most of that is when games gets boring (mostly mmorpgs) and you move on, Finding better and refreshing things on other games.

Exactly move on. But some people lurk on the forum and complains that ffxi is boring.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-16 12:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »

Exactly move on. But some people lurk on the forum and complains that ffxi is boring.

So, a couple of things.

First off, this site is for two games. The XIV side isn't as fleshed out as it could be, but that's a work in progress. Secondly, there's a sizable contingent of people who enjoy the community, even if they've moved past the game(s) itself for whatever reason.

Thirdly, unless someone is actively causing problems, they have as much right to be here as anyone else. (People do cause problems, which is why we have moderators.)

Also, this:

Honestly the only person who is allowed to be bored and with nothing to do is whoever has every single RME 119 and capped job points for every job.

is just absurd. Not everyone has the goal of maxing out everything, and that's ok. One of the great things about XI is that it's quite non-linear. There's big chunks of things you don't have to do at all, if you don't like them. Suggesting that people have to find every last piece of content (HEY GUYS, WHO WANTS TO HELP WITH MY NAGI TRIALS?!) super interesting is ridiculous.

And regarding people "crapping up XI threads", that happens in the XIV threads, and the Politics threads, and the social threads, and... you get the point. It's the Internet. If someone's causing problems, report it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-07-16 12:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »

So, a couple of things.

First off, this site is for two games. The XIV side isn't as fleshed out as it could be, but that's a work in progress. Secondly, there's a sizable contingent of people who enjoy the community, even if they've moved past the game(s) itself for whatever reason.

Thirdly, unless someone is actively causing problems, they have as much right to be here as anyone else. (People do cause problems, which is why we have moderators.)

Also, this:

is just absurd. Not everyone has the goal of maxing out everything, and that's ok. One of the great things about XI is that it's quite non-linear. There's big chunks of things you don't have to do at all, if you don't like them. Suggesting that people have to find every last piece of content (HEY GUYS, WHO WANTS TO HELP WITH MY NAGI TRIALS?!) super interesting is ridiculous.

And regarding people "crapping up XI threads", that happens in the XIV threads, and the Politics threads, and the social threads, and... you get the point. It's the Internet. If someone's causing problems, report it.

I meant that whoever has done all this should be bored with the game after so much grinding. I myself am a procrastinator, which is why i still enjoy the game. There's always something to do.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-07-16 12:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Asura.Blittzjr said: »
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
It's summer, no mystery that half the people you expect to see are out and about. I'm only on when the weather is too crappy for beach 'n' times.

Resisting all the urges to talk about how great RUN is. I haven't done anything with a PLD in like 2 years.

Dont even go there lol. They just dont understand.

I do!

What I'm doing: way too freaking much, trying to work on:

RUN GS (screw anyone who doubts rune fencer)
My mythic
Kannagi (slooooowly)
Finishing WotG
Pimping my smn

There's still plenty to do, folks.

"There is plenty of things to do, folks"

"Shows list of personal objectives"

>K

There's plenty of things to do for everyone. If they find it boring all of a sudden after so many years of playing they should not play this game anymore and bring us all down with negative comments.
The goals been the same, progress ur char whether make one job stronger with gears or gear another job. It's still the same grind whether leveling to 75 or getting that one gear for months from sky back in the days.

Whether there are plenty of things to do or not is up to the person to decide, this thread is asking what people are doing in game now, and people are giving their answers. If someone is currently bored, then they're bored; I wouldn't expect it to be that way forever though, I mean they're still developing content.

Giving a list of things you have to do, then saying there are plenty of things to, is invalid. Geez, let's get a guy who is totally new to the game come in and tell us he has a ton of things to do, I'm sure that would reflect on all of us, right?

But hey, since we're going around calling those who don't follow in your holy footsteps lazy and undedicated, allow me to participate. I hope everyone here has every intention to afterglow every relic, empyrean, and mythic weapon, I mean, it's something to do, right? Prepare yourself, as I am fully prepared to call you lazy and undedicated, should you not take that grind up.
[+]
By Soraishin 2015-07-16 12:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

taking out the trash

[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7