What Are You Doing Now In Game?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What are you doing now in game?
What are you doing now in game?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Blittzjr
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blittzjr 2015-07-15 09:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you currently working on in game? I asked this a year ago, and thought id see what people are up to now? Me

Gearing up my 3 chars. Just got ghorn, and farming gil which is pretty easy to make due to inflation. Gonna work on Daurdabla on Llara.

On my other mule gonna optimize his gear and debate on working on more RME, trying to play out what theyre gonna do with these last two major updates. Hopefully more rhapsody KI's!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-15 09:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

When I play, which is less and less these days due to time constraints, it's mostly whatever the couple of long-time friends of mine who shifted to Lakshmi for The End Times™ are up for.

Usually random skirmishes and merit point fights.
[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2015-07-15 10:10:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Gearing geo. Sloooooooooooooowly working on Burtgang just because I want one. Perfecting gear on my other jobs (that I play). Random stuff like merit point fights, vagary, WKRs (because campaign) and CP parties if I feel like it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-07-15 10:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Umm.. finishing mythic #2 (Yagrush), working on Lu Shang+1 quests, etc.
 Leviathan.Mckeag
Server: Leviathan
user: Tajinjr
By Leviathan.Mckeag 2015-07-15 10:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Working on number 3 mythic because this game went to easy mode.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-15 10:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bashing my head against a wall and wondering wether or not BG has the augments wrong for Snowdim stones. Gone through several stacks now and haven't seen Magic Attack and Magic Accuracy together, it's either one or the other never both.

Also working on Geo on my mule.
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2015-07-15 10:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Salvage and wkr's for gil, trying to finish off tizona. About 7.5k alex away, so not too bad.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-15 10:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
Bashing my head against a wall and wondering wether or not BG has the augments wrong for Snowdim stones. Gone through several stacks now and haven't seen Magic Attack and Magic Accuracy together, it's either one or the other never both.

Also working on Geo on my mule.

I've certainly gotten them together via snowdim; what piece are you trying to put it on?
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-15 10:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now feet, but I want it on hands and head at some point too.
By Ramyrez 2015-07-15 10:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually logged on last night on a non-ls event night - which is rare in and of itself - and picked up my 109 RUN Empy gear and started turning it into 119 stuff.

Don't know why, not like RUN gets used, EVER, but. Wild hares and such.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-15 10:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh my bad lol Helios.

Post deleted by User.
By Aelius 2015-07-15 10:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I am doing nothing. The last active sub, I only logged in twice. Haven't really thought about reactivating.
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-15 10:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Josiahfk said: »
yeah it's very common together on helios, slightly less common on telch
Very common? Somehow I doubt that, I`ve gone through 2 stacks of stones and haven't seen it once, and that's just counting today.
By Elazar1 2015-07-15 10:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Waiting on marbles drawing, not that I'm going to win just want to see, then going to quit. Nothing left to do. To justify what I pay to play.
 Asura.Blittzjr
By Asura.Blittzjr 2015-07-15 11:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Actually logged on last night on a non-ls event night - which is rare in and of itself - and picked up my 109 RUN Empy gear and started turning it into 119 stuff.

Don't know why, not like RUN gets used, EVER, but. Wild hares and such.

I actually use my RUN. Its better than most people think. Especially if you get a good augment on your Macbain which i got a +31DMG on my augment. Makes up for alot of DPS. And in some cases you can do a whole zone without taking Damage from mobs. Makes it easier for whms too.
 Asura.Blittzjr
By Asura.Blittzjr 2015-07-15 11:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres plenty left to do....I think people just dont want to do it....consistant grind is repititive but it is there.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-15 11:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Josiahfk said: »
yeah it's very common together on helios, slightly less common on telch
Very common? Somehow I doubt that, I`ve gone through 2 stacks of stones and haven't seen it once, and that's just counting today.
have m.acc+20/mab+20 on helios head/hands/feet x5 chars(2 blm 3 geo), took a total of 340~ snowdim+2, puts that specific aug at approximately 1/23.. if you also accept lower values, it's more like ~1/7

don't bother with nq/+1 for snow augs the ranges are too heavily weighted toward the bottom
By Ramyrez 2015-07-15 11:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Blittzjr said: »
I actually use my RUN. Its better than most people think. Especially if you get a good augment on your Macbain which i got a +31DMG on my augment. Makes up for alot of DPS. And in some cases you can do a whole zone without taking Damage from mobs. Makes it easier for whms too.

It's not a matter of not being good. I'm in a linkshell with two Aegis/Ochain/Burtgang paladins, one of whom has been paladin since essentially day one and takes her role very seriously (and is my wife). I'm just not looking to nab tanking duty from anyone and there are far better jobs for me to come on to DD or support.
 Asura.Blittzjr
By Asura.Blittzjr 2015-07-15 11:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Im missing where I said have to be good....lol or maybe Im just misinterpreting what youre saying.
By Ramyrez 2015-07-15 11:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Blittzjr said: »
Im missing where I said have to be good....lol or maybe Im just misinterpreting what youre saying.

Referencing:
Quote:
I actually use my RUN. Its better than most people think.

It's not a matter of "it's not a good job" (though many don't gauge it to be all that useful), it's a matter of "is it useful and the best job I can be on for what my group is doing", to which the answer is practically always "no".
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-15 11:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been primarily working on gearing my wife's rune fencer, getting her skills up, etc. After playing my warrior in XIV, I realized that I missed tanking (I was MT in WoW:WotLK progression guild, NIN was my first 75), but paladin is so piss-awful boring of a job. Even if I never use it, I'd like to have a tank available in XI.

Also, I'm working on Kenkonken, slowly. I did the first 7k alex in a week and then I hit a wall.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-15 11:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

he's saying his wife is used to tanking, and he'd rather let her continue than try to force his run into runs and potentially upset people

and no, run isn't good without epeolatry
 Valefor.Seranos
Server: Valefor
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-07-15 11:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I log on, check the gobbie box, type /l Anything going on tonight?, wait 20 minutes with no response, then log out.

Much of that may be due to the fact that I'm logging on at 8:30 pm EDT or so, and maybe there's more going on later.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-15 11:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
and no, run isn't good without epeolatry

In fairness, content is so easy now that you can use whatever you want pretty much anywhere and still win. So without Epeolatry RUN isn't as good as PLD, but it really doesn't even matter...
 Asura.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Asura.Kenrusai 2015-07-15 12:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

doing 75-cap related things on 75rdm, and whatnot
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-15 12:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Staying logged out till RoV missions come around ._. my FFXI days are over it seems.

Dislike for modern content + loneliness have completely driven me away from the game, so now the last missions is all I wait for.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-07-15 12:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It's summer, no mystery that half the people you expect to see are out and about. I'm only on when the weather is too crappy for beach 'n' times.

Resisting all the urges to talk about how great RUN is. I haven't done anything with a PLD in like 2 years.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7