Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101 102 ... 216 217 218
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-31 22:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats not a counterpoint at all, lets not forget that Trump only threw this "fundraiser" because he was pouting over his perceived mistreatment by Fox News and Megyn Kelly, so he skipped their debate and subsequently lost Iowa. Fast forward to today and he is still crying about the media, its not a surprise that he didn't hit the number he claimed he did.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-31 22:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think we need any more proof that people will hate Donald Trump no matter what he does.

Shall we look into how little of the money donated to the Clinton Foundation actually goes to charity?
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-31 22:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
its not a surprise that he didn't hit the number he claimed he did.
Not at all. He's a big mouth fish out of water trying to speak about things that he's not even slightly familiar w/. He gets caught all the time saying over exagerrated ridiculous comments. He's extremely defensive and it shows but when was the last time someone running for w/e turned it into a fundraiser? I mean if he's caught stealing money to fund his campaign then yeah ok. At the same time hearing both sides of a situation is probly best.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-05-31 22:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asking questions now qualifies as an attack
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-31 22:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The media is most definitely not biased in any way shape or form whatsoever.
Quote:
YOU’RE WELCOME
Trump: I’m Making Vets Great Again, So STFU About The Money I Promised
Just doing thier job making things extra spicy while maintaining thier nutrality

Idk the whole story. I posted the counter response that I found. There's always 2 sides to the same story.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-31 22:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I don't think we need any more proof that people will hate Donald Trump no matter what he does.

Shall we look into how little of the money donated to the Clinton Foundation actually goes to charity?
If so we will need the Donald's tax returns so we can see how much he gives to charity.

Clinton released decades of her tax returns.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-31 23:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

His epic meltdown today was pretty hilarious
Any vids up showcasing what I missed. If anything at all...
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-31 23:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

If so we will need the Donald's tax returns so we can see how much he gives to charity.

Clinton released decades of her tax returns.

So we can pretend to be outraged that he uses accountants to pay as little tax as possible using our existing tax code? Yeah why not I guess. It doesn't matter what is in his tax returns, the reaction from the left will be the same.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-31 23:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
His epic meltdown today was pretty hilarious
Any vids up showcasing what I missed. If anything at all...

I'm sure there are, I watched it on tv. He spent about 10 minutes crying about the media.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-01 00:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Found this but thanks
0:34 into that vid.. I like the big Kool Aid smile guy response... yeah
Trump responded defensively as anyone else would have responding to such
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-01 00:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Found this but thanks
0:34 into that vid.. I like the big Kool Aid smile guy response... yeah
Trump responded defensively as anyone else would have responding to such
1:05 Kool Aid clown asks "Is a question an attack?" If not then what was so funny about that prior question?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-01 00:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

He spent about 10 minutes crying about the media.
You wouldnt when the media is laughing at you while they ask you serious questions?
Yeah... Im gonna go out on a limb on this one but ...Im thinking you thought that was funny too
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-01 00:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't exaggerate readily variable facts? It's not that mysterious.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-01 00:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't exaggerate readily variable facts? It's not that mysterious.
Just making a point. Obviously that was exactly what one should consider as an attack. You thinking it was funny or not was irrelevant to my point.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-01 01:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The part I find funny is how a presidential candidate can't seem to take media scrutiny without acting liking a cornered animal.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-01 02:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The part I find funny is how a presidential candidate can't seem to take media scrutiny without acting liking a cornered animal.

Almost as funny as the media thinking that top headlines and a crapload of free press is going to actually hurt Trump this time.

Hey guys, remember that time that Trump raised nearly 6 million dollars in charity for veterans? Let's try to gloss over the fact that, short of the goal or not, it's still a lot of money. How? By pointing out the new, shocking revelation that Trump is a self-promoting blowhard. Also, please take care to ignore the fact that, unlike how the Clintons operate, it actually got spent on real charities instead of being funneled through his family's charity slush fund.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-01 02:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The media leans towards sensationalism. Not news. Nor the point.

If this is the kind of trivial nonsense that sets Trump off perhaps this is isn't the line of work he needs to be perusing
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-01 02:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The media leans towards sensationalism. Not news. Nor the point.

If this is the kind of trivial nonsense that sets Trump off perhaps this is isn't the line of work he needs to be perusing
Maybe he would be a good Pres regardless. With all his flaws, he has alot of balls confronting alot of things others are too cowardly to address themselves. Maybe not. Idk
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-01 07:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIAH leans towards sensationalism. Not news. Nor the point.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-01 08:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

When I want news I got to reliable sources:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-01 09:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not even that hard to find either.

But about 9% of program revenues going towards non-charity expenses is pretty average for a charity that size.

Clinton Foundation needs to take a page from Goodwill's books though, their non-charity expenses average about 4%

At least they aren't as bad as the Salvation Army, who's non-charity expenses are about 12%

I mean, let's attack the Clinton Foundation for it's gifts themselves, which some of it comes from many foreign countries and donors. Which Clinton has an indirect tie to, which may be illegal since she is running for president. But I'm sure the Justice Department isn't going to look into that, since she is good friends with Obama.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-01 09:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

trump should put the tribble that is stapled to his head back in the isolation chamber and cosplay one punch man at the next press conference

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-01 09:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The part I find funny is how a presidential candidate weasel can't seem to take media scrutiny without acting liking a cornered animal.
Fixed.

P. S.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-01 09:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The part I find funny is how a presidential candidate weasel can't seem to take media scrutiny without acting liking a cornered animal.
Fixed.

P. S.

He is?!

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

I've been advocating for the lizard people taking over for years. Why didn't he just say so!?

He would have had my vote sooner. I mean, now that I know this it all makes sense. I've always said reality television would be the end of society, I just didn't realize it was the lizard men's plan!

Well now I feel so much better about everything.

*cracks a can of BudweiserAmerica open, pops a bowl of popcorn and tunes into the shittiest reality television he can find, content that the greater reptilian race is about to take its due.*
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-01 09:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Hey guys, remember that time that Trump raised nearly 6 4 million dollars in charity for veterans? and claimed it was $6M? Let's try to gloss over the fact that, short of the goal or not, it's still a lot of money. How? By pointing out the new, shocking revelation that Trump is a self-promoting blowhard....

Quote:
... the Associated Press reached out to all 41 different groups the presumptive GOP nominee name-checked at the press conference and, of the 30 that responded, “about half said they had received checks from Trump just last week,” roughly four months after the fundraiser in question and weeks after reporters began pressing Trump to document the donations.

It gets worse: Several of those checks, including the personal one for $1 million that Trump cut himself, were dated May 24, 2016, aka the very same day that Trump faced pointed questions from the Washington Post about both the amount of money he raised at his January fundraiser and the amount that had made its way to veterans charities....
So until LAST WEEK Trump sat on much of the donations and his own vaunted $1M pledge.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-01 09:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So until LAST WEEK Trump sat on much of the donations and his own vaunted $1M pledge.

When expressed as a percentage of their personal expendable income, I wonder who has given more to charities, your average FFXIAH patron or Donald Trump (or Hillary, or Bernie. Whatever.)?

I'm not saying that as an attack. I'm genuinely curious.

It's not the perfect metric for answering the "well what have you done for the less fortunate/those in need?!" response to these situations, but I think it would be a good place to start.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-01 09:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

He's a fan of the press, just not the free press.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-01 09:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump

You can make sense all you want...but your powers are useless here!

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-01 09:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

"Latina for Trump" sounds like the girl wants to hook up with him.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101 102 ... 216 217 218