Forum » FFXI » General » May Update Trailer is Live
May Update Trailer is Live
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bismarck.Hellsangelz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Hellsangelz 2015-05-14 03:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

just popped a Bugard NM named Imminibugard. Was a lottery spawn of nq bugards. Hits progressively harder as the fight goes on and this includes TP moves. Seemed to get some aspid like regen for a short time after TP moves. Droped 4x Eschalixers lulz
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-14 03:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

still got an hour on mine to go :/
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2015-05-14 03:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

mine says 19 an some mins but it taking longer then that cuz it jumping up secs so it taking like 2 to 4 mins for one min to count down lol
By Wordspoken 2015-05-14 03:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Loading files soooo slowly x.x
By Gruknor 2015-05-14 03:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Wordspoken said: »
Loading files soooo slowly x.x

PS2 limitations
 Shiva.Flowen
Server: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2015-05-14 03:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Rabies said: »
Cerberus.Cruxus said: »
gdiShun said: »
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/46976-May-14-2015-%28JST%29-Version-Update

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/46977
Some of the rewards for Rhapsodies...
Quote:
Dynamis
Removal of the lockout on reentering Dynamis

Assault
Reduction of the amount of time between issuance of imperial army I.D. tags to ten minutes (Earth time)

Salvage
Reduction in the time limits between purchasing remnants permits to one hour (Earth time)

Einherjar
Reduction in the cost of purchasing smouldering lamps to 1,000 gilReduction of the lockout on participating to one hour (Earth time)

Zeni Notorious Monsters
Removal of the maximum about of Soul Plates Sanraku will hold90% reduction in the cost of the following items:

Sicklemoon Salt / Silver Sea Salt / Cyan Deep Salt

Just read those, actually quite amazing for people who want to work on farming Mythic/Relic items, just kinda sad no KI to enhance HMP's/cinders/etc from VW lol

While they didn't do anything to enhance drop rate, They have allowed Trusts to be used in VW.

I logged out at Qilin with my BLM in a horrible Melee set, and I must say Trusts did WAY better than I expected. Using tank/whm/dd trust I was able to down qilin in 6mins. Maybe with some work on a BLM DD set, or another job capable of capping red as easy it'd go quicker but as stands I'll stick to my NIN+BLM duo that avrages 1.5min kills.

Some things to note.. Trusts as expected didn't proc or attempt to proc they just did their thing. Trusts using magic and abilities gave me hint messages for procs, So that's kind of cool I suppose.

This is shocking lol There are what look like VW II looking drops in the update items though, so maybe there will be another way to get empy upgrade items
 Remora.Brain
Server: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2015-05-14 04:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a reason the game is telling me the update will take 20+ hours and counting?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-05-14 04:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Suddenly my month old mythic seems like a poor use of time.
[+]
 Cerberus.Rabies
user: Rabies666
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-05-14 04:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »

You want a new mythic? Wait until you have a 3 day weekend and make two of them.

I'm just got third key item, fixing to go spend 17 months in dynamis...because I can.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-05-14 04:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You want a new mythic? Wait until you have a 3 day weekend and make two of them.

I'm just got third key item, fixing to go spend 17 months in dynamis...because I can.
Oh come on, you're just joking right, they're not that easy to get are they? I'm at work right now so I'm not in any rush right now!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-05-14 04:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

could probably make one in 3-5 days if you put enough time into it and salvage zones weren't full 24/7. that said, salvage zones will probably be full 24/7.
 Cerberus.Rabies
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-05-14 04:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh come on, you're just joking right, they're not that easy to get are they? I'm at work right now so I'm not in any rush right now!

No joke, Hardest mission so far was 2nd one, Getting pollen off bee's in Konchat only because I don't have THF leveled, Took me 70 kills or so to get the 3 needed. Only 130 online guess people forgot you can download before servers up so everyones stuck waiting, I'll probably be done with all missions in like 20 more mins if they don't pick up on difficulty.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2015-05-14 04:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
could probably make one in 3-5 days if you put enough time into it and salvage zones weren't full 24/7. that said, salvage zones will probably be full 24/7.

More like two weeks give or take. People need to actually sleep, eat, go to the bathroom and occasionally walk around and breath. Someone can occasionally do an iron man 16+ hour of a game, but then they need to take a break and kinda air out before going back in.
 Shiva.Flowen
By Shiva.Flowen 2015-05-14 04:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

AFK bazaar in dynamis. Save the warp back to town
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2015-05-14 04:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the cap that you can do Salvage is 4 zones per day, due to you can't go into the same area till jpn midnight.
 Cerberus.Rabies
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-05-14 04:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flowen said: »

AFK bazaar in dynamis. Save the warp back to town

Bazaar what? All currency is worthless now. Bazaar Cinders/Dross/Plates in dynamis I suppose.
By Malebolge 2015-05-14 04:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure people will keep humblebragging that getting all the Alex is the easiest part of getting a mythic
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-05-14 04:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

3 days seems a bit low if you need everything beside captain; but this is awesome might make me want to get aymur/terpi/gastra before the game end!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-05-14 04:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dubai said: »
I think the cap that you can do Salvage is 4 zones per day, due to you can't go into the same area till jpn midnight.

that only applies to Arrapago.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-14 04:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

48 min lol
By Malebolge 2015-05-14 04:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What can you buy from those new moogles with the 3 KIs?
 Shiva.Flowen
By Shiva.Flowen 2015-05-14 04:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

More like two weeks give or take. People need to actually sleep, eat, go to the bathroom and occasionally walk around and breath. Someone can occasionally do an iron man 16+ hour of a game, but then they need to take a break and kinda air out before going back in.

Yep. Let's not exaggerate, 30k alex is gonna be 100h minimum in AR2 alone and it still has a 1h cool down. Let the RMT slaves spend 12h a day in salvage and dynamis and pick up currencies cheap as chips I say, make some use out of them lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Rabies
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-05-14 04:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Malebolge said: »

Been burning through missions so I've yet to check. Think someone posted could buy any coffer key, nin tools and quivers.
[+]
By Malebolge 2015-05-14 04:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Malebolge said: »

Been burning through missions so I've yet to check. Think someone posted could buy any coffer key, nin tools and quivers.
Coffer keys are neat but I hope there's something else, since you could already buy those all-purpose ninja tools from a vendor, and there's no real reason to use ammunition other than Delve ammo.
 Leviathan.Vienne
By Leviathan.Vienne 2015-05-14 04:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a slap in the face for all the non-cellardwellers, SE spits on the working masses. No matter how many times i can enter dyna/slavage, I only have time to do it once a day. Guess they just want to allow people to "beat" the game.
Anyone calculated yet how much should be asked for selling rhapsodies wins?
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-14 04:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

dont worry aboiut it mythic really arent even worth the effort ya put into them.

however those new wepons look sick as hell!
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-05-14 04:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Rhapsodies won't even go up to ilvl, so I really hope nobody pays for wins.
 Bahamut.Aelissa
Server: Bahamut
user: Ivinora
By Bahamut.Aelissa 2015-05-14 04:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it sad that i'm mostly happy i can finally sleep on a second floor (without the moogle creeping at me at night) ._.;;
[+]
By gdiShun 2015-05-14 04:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
I think Rhapsodies won't even go up to ilvl, so I really hope nobody pays for wins.

Yeah. I think they said these first batch of Missions only go up to 75? Hence why VW is left out of the KI rewards, I'm assuming.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-14 04:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

ya but thats just missions, the new battle content wont be for sure
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8