Is There A Mass Exit On Cerberus???

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Is there a Mass exit on Cerberus???
Is there a Mass exit on Cerberus???
By FaeQueenCory 2015-05-06 07:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Bukadan said: »
makes you wonder if the people complaining about the difficulty are aware that it could get gimped for parties under 18 members (a la delve) and are in fact expecting it to happen because of their complaining, rather than meet the "competency" requirement.
I most definitely think that it is an inevitability that it will receive the Delve HP scaling.
Though I would argue that less HP =/= gimping.
Especially not with Vagary. These NMs were shockingly disappointing, as in: they're easy as sin, just have a lot of HP.
There's no Mayhem moves, no 150HP/tic poison aura, no un-poisona-able poison, no damage shield (like Akvan or Shadow Lord, Plouton and the leg NM have that absorb element thing, but that's more as punishment for not doing it right.), no crazy large AoEs at all, no nothing.
All they have going for them is a shitton of HP.
And I for one welcome a scaling HP, because then the 4~6 drops can go to 6 people. Rather than 12~18.
(I actually did one of them 8man, was still sinfully easy... It was just boring as hell because it took longer than the 12 and 18man PUGs I've done. Not to mention walking away mutliple times from runs with nothing to show for it. Drops are the biggest reason why I am all for scaling HP. Cause Vagary couldn't be any more easy.)
 Cerberus.Logical
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: cronix
By Cerberus.Logical 2015-05-06 11:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shout activity on Cerb might be significantly limited, but people are still doing things, and shout groups today are more successful than from previous eras (I'm lookin' at you, Delve-days).
By protectorchrono 2015-05-06 13:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

FaeQueenCory said: »
Carbuncle.Bukadan said: »
makes you wonder if the people complaining about the difficulty are aware that it could get gimped for parties under 18 members (a la delve) and are in fact expecting it to happen because of their complaining, rather than meet the "competency" requirement.
I most definitely think that it is an inevitability that it will receive the Delve HP scaling.
Though I would argue that less HP =/= gimping.
Especially not with Vagary. These NMs were shockingly disappointing, as in: they're easy as sin, just have a lot of HP.
There's no Mayhem moves, no 150HP/tic poison aura, no un-poisona-able poison, no damage shield (like Akvan or Shadow Lord, Plouton and the leg NM have that absorb element thing, but that's more as punishment for not doing it right.), no crazy large AoEs at all, no nothing.
All they have going for them is a shitton of HP.
And I for one welcome a scaling HP, because then the 4~6 drops can go to 6 people. Rather than 12~18.
(I actually did one of them 8man, was still sinfully easy... It was just boring as hell because it took longer than the 12 and 18man PUGs I've done. Not to mention walking away mutliple times from runs with nothing to show for it. Drops are the biggest reason why I am all for scaling HP. Cause Vagary couldn't be any more easy.)

Quote:

I like the 4-6 drops odds better then the 12-18 odds. At least with 4-6 people and the larger drops everyone has a high chance to get a drop (unless someone is using some sort of lotting hack or something but you'd probably could tell right away lol, no one is THAT lucky without some sort of hack lol). 4-6 is better, that way the majority of the party can go home happy.
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2015-05-08 19:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
You know what, I've been back on Cerberus for a week and I already got a 3 day ban, terrible decision in hindsight!

y u do dis?
 Cerberus.Kengo
By Cerberus.Kengo 2015-05-08 19:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Sargonius said: »
So, totally worth re-activating then?!

If you come back, I will come back. But only naked.

Deal?
 Cerberus.Sargonius
By Cerberus.Sargonius 2015-05-10 05:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes Ken! Absolutely naked. I will drop my relics and empys, strider sword only!
 Cerberus.Kengo
By Cerberus.Kengo 2015-05-12 16:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Sargonius said: »
Yes Ken! Absolutely naked. I will drop my relics and empys, strider sword only!

You make me so *** hard sometimes.
 Cerberus.Sargonius
By Cerberus.Sargonius 2015-05-16 15:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I know. It's what keeps me going. So, when are we meeting in my mog house for some [Trousers] [Down] Action?!