First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 201 202 203
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-21 04:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The way it is worded pretty much confirms that it will be new Rhapsodies KIs, it's still looking very promising added to the stuff already coming.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-07-21 04:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I am excited to continue the storyline get new KI and being able to call a 5th trust hope the new KI give skill up rate to crafting
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-21 04:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
I am excited to continue the storyline get new KI and being able to call a 5th trust hope the new KI give skill up rate to crafting
They already doubled crafting skill ups, I can't see them doing something else.
By fonewear 2015-07-21 07:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
The way it is worded pretty much confirms that it will be new Rhapsodies KIs, it's still looking very promising added to the stuff already coming.

Don't get your hopes up !
 Sylph.Staleyx
Server: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2015-07-21 07:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Abyssea

The chance of abyssite changing color will be increased.
The amount of time a player may reside in Abyssea per traverser stone will be increased.

Are you )*&#$)(&*#$ kidding me..... I read this while I only have 11 souls left FML
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-21 07:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Don't get your hopes up !
[+]
 Leviathan.Mckeag
Server: Leviathan
user: Tajinjr
By Leviathan.Mckeag 2015-07-21 07:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy mode enabled Max settings
By Chyula 2015-07-21 08:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

still missing easy mode for HMP
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-21 09:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
cheaper voidclusters and reduced /fume time is easy mode HMP.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-21 09:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
cheaper voidclusters and reduced /fume time is easy mode HMP.

Sort of. Drop rate is probably still annoying, though. I wonder how cheap voidclusters will be?
[+]
By Xcloud 2015-07-21 09:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It actually wasn't the update to VW i was hoping for. I feel that the voidstone will ultimately be the end issue for gathering HMP. I don't mind the current drop rate and i'm willing to put in the effort to obtain the weapon i so desire but i can easily blast through 100 voidstones in a day. I'm still sitting on 2100 stones but that doesn't mean anything if i get serious about spamming it. Another thing to take into consideration would be people that haven't had their stones accumulating for years as well and wish to go after these weapons.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2015-07-21 09:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

ive nearly never had enough voidstones, and have had to use voiddusts but was only blocked from doing vw once or twice because of inability to get dusts. so unless for some reason youre so bad at gil farming (cant get the 2~ others to do a delve or something once a day? if you have 3 characters you can solo it np at all) that you cant afford the dusts, it wont come down to voidstones.
By Pantafernando 2015-07-21 15:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Thanks for reporting this potential issue.

In regards to dancer's job point Contradance effect up, after further investigation, we have confirmed this is indeed a bug and we’re currently working to address it.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-21 15:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Bukadan said: »
ive nearly never had enough voidstones, and have had to use voiddusts but was only blocked from doing vw once or twice because of inability to get dusts. so unless for some reason youre so bad at gil farming (cant get the 2~ others to do a delve or something once a day? if you have 3 characters you can solo it np at all) that you cant afford the dusts, it wont come down to voidstones.
Not even remotely accurate, leviathan currently has 2 voiddust up. Carbuncle has 4. A 2boxer doing vw with trust can easily use 24 an hour. 3boxer probably closer to 45. I could go through 150+ if I brought all my characters to voidwatch.

Unless you want to spend a week camping AH to do a few hours of voidwatch, stones are the limiting factor.
By Chyula 2015-07-21 15:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe stop being a cheap ***and raise those dust price on the AH. its simple, demand drive up price and the higher the price the more supply there will be. why there is no demand?, because relic upgrade is not the hot ***anymore. Also HMP drop rate is crap to put up the effort for mostly ***weapons upgrade. lowering the npc price for dust will not solve anything as long AH price is ***, I don't think ppl will take the trouble to flip through that npc manual and wasting AN AH space for selling a *** 5K gil item.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-21 16:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

doesn't matter what you raise price to, at qilin's droprates, you still need around 3600 dust to make 1500 plates

if you raise price to 50k, it's still going to be too cheap for any decent player to sell yet cost more in both time and gil than buying the plates would

the only reasonable way to produce a large amount of plates/riftshit quickly is using preexisting stones, yours or other peoples', and making an emp afterglow is nigh-impossible without exploits because of stone supply
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-07-21 16:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't there a currency you could buy dust with? Like allied notes or something?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-21 16:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, but at 2000 points per dust, an hour of voidwatch(18 stones) costs 36,000 AN.. that's at least 4 hours of campaign.

No matter how you want to look at it, acquiring stones is between 3 and 5 times more of a time investment than running voidwatch once your existing stock is depleted.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-07-21 17:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope.
By Chyula 2015-07-21 18:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

if they make single plate 100% drop, then even at 100k per dust is manageable if you are willing to spend 150m and the time to grind through 1500 kill. At 100k per dust im sure the AH will get flooded.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-07-21 18:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped listing voiddust about 2 years ago because it's a very slow seller. I don't mind listing cheap things, especially if I think it's helping someone out, but if things come back to my dbox once they're not worth listing.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-07-21 18:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Try to sell stacks, i never get those back.
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2015-07-21 18:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If they really want VW content to be revisited, they need to restructure all the drop rates and what can actually drop. Everyone is leaning towards the heavy metal plates, but they would also need to look at the other drops, like trophy items needed for AF upgrades, the T4 city lines, the Jeuno T3, and consider making heavy metal pouch drops on the T4/5 lines similar to the Sky trio(I should just say Qilin and Uptala..LOL). I don't see the change in cluster cost shifting fights to actually do Botulus/Bismarck for Riftcinder/Dross as opposed to IG/Morta. Clusters just make those die so easy before you can proc, and there's always that slim B.S. factor on those two so why bother?

Oh and because it's too hard, they should probably put a damn homepoint crystal in bibiki bay on Purgo Isle, because people still have no idea how to get there if they can't VW warp and didn't buy their +1 swimsuit. /facepalm
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 07:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated abjuration gear coming :O

VW/Legion abj are the best looking sets in game, that's pretty good news!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2015-07-22 07:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

/cheer

Wonder if the augments on Sky / Einherjar / HNMs will be wiped out. ; ;
Ooooo wonder how good Iaso Mitra will be after it gets upgraded :)
 Ragnarok.Nep
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neptune
By Ragnarok.Nep 2015-07-22 07:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I would think that the reforged sets keep the augmented stats in some form; ie. that Dalmatica 109/119 will probably have Fast Cast and Occasionally Quickens Spellcasting while Adaman Hauberk 109/119 has Double Attack and Store TP, and so on.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-22 07:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
/cheer

Wonder if the augments on Sky / Einherjar / HNMs will be wiped out. ; ;
Ooooo wonder how good Iaso Mitra will be after it gets upgraded :)
What about Spurrina Coif? 3mp/tick would be insaiyan.

Might tempt me enough to actually try and craft them.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-22 08:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nep said: »
I would think that the reforged sets keep the augmented stats in some form; ie. that Dalmatica 109/119 will probably have Fast Cast and Occasionally Quickens Spellcasting while Adaman Hauberk 109/119 has Double Attack and Store TP, and so on.

They didn't say cursed sets, just hexed, though that image is confusing. Maybe they re-used the old cursed models? Or maybe hexed is a translation error.

Either way, I'm expecting it to just be the VW/Legion abjs plus some new stuff, like from Escha-Yhoator (or whatever obnoxious zone they put it in to punish us for not liking Escha enough).
 Sylph.Staleyx
Server: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2015-07-22 08:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Escha-Yhoator
Have mercy...
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-07-22 08:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Ragnarok.Nep said: »

They didn't say cursed sets, just hexed, though that image is confusing. Maybe they re-used the old cursed models? Or maybe hexed is a translation error.

Either way, I'm expecting it to just be the VW/Legion abjs plus some new stuff, like from Escha-Yhoator (or whatever obnoxious zone they put it in to punish us for not liking Escha enough).

They did however say abjuration AND hexed equipment so the abjuration meaning all the older sets like sky/hnm/einherjar. Not much point putting the and in if not and all hexed equip come from Abjs so why include Abjuration at all if that's the case?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 201 202 203