Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on asura bismarck and cerberus already
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-18 14:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I have limited videogame/anything vision necessary time left so I split into 3 to bless servers
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
you sound like a dorknerd, multiple servers? jeeze
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-18 14:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

As I said my eyesight is deteriorating so im revisiting my servers kinda like a farewell tour but I'm not famous lol
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-18 14:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless they decide to release ffxi in Braille sometime soon that is lol then I'm a lifer
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-02-18 14:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

As I said my eyesight is deteriorating so im revisiting my servers kinda like a farewell tour but I'm not famous lol

What do you have?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-18 14:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

What do you have?
Cancer once upon a time destroyed my pancreas leading to severe diabetes which is destroying my eyes
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-18 14:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Pantafernando said: »

What do you have?
not 20/20
Lol you ***!
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-02-18 14:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Kooljack said: »
3kclubs looking for good home @225m, or 85/ea (hate to give up more then 1 for double mnk m.pole/kclub voidwatching)
are you about ready to rage buy a defending ring? 100m I guarantee you a 7dring track record holder's full attention.
delve mercenary looking for work; 2.5m a win for shark/bee/tree
:edit: home of infamous Urteil

thanks for looking at phoenix server, best re-guards and with much love thank you all
good deal, is that include the boss pool?
I would buy one for my phoenix mule but I don't think it has enough gil.

sorry i missed this earlier. yes. this includes all equipment from the run
By Kooljack 2015-02-18 14:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i just want to thank everyone for helping me get 3 pages of publicity for phoenix thank you
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-02-18 14:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

(Don't tell them.)
[+]
By Chyula 2015-02-18 14:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

GTFO Asura.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So, do we just let this thread go to obscurity, or can we make it worthwhile?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-02-18 14:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I am but the padawan in such things.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

might as well let it go into obscurity.

I mean, other than the exorbitant prices on other things, as Josiah pointed out, 2.5mil for a full delve clear + weapons is a pretty good deal, but hardly doubt it's worth the transfer money.

Even if someone justified the transfer cost, I think you're only stranded for 3 days at most now, instead of 3 months.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-02-18 14:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Come check out the grimace bucket! blocksoup.guildwork.com
By Kooljack 2015-02-18 15:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
The point is, why should anyone go to Phoenix? You failed to give any reasons because:

1) Kraken Clubs are not an Phoenix-exclusive item. ((((yes their not server exclusive, what a brainless thing to say)))) People can get those clubs a whole lot cheaper than what you are offering to sell yours at.
------------I got an offer of 72m just a week ago, and they were gonna server hop away with it. stop acting like you have some profound knowledge on what i can and can't sell things for. I thought mentioning kclub didn't get people all emotional these days... guess not LOL---------------it's not life and death i sell, im only selling for the right price------------it was more of an attention getter and something additional that i could help the right person with. my main event is delve. honestly i could care less weather i sell today or next year, it's just something to add to my post------------

2) Why should anyone buy a D.Ring from you when you have just as much luck as the person you are selling the D.Ring for? Given enough time, everyone can get a D.Ring.
-----------Because....."7dring track record holder's full attention"......... A lot of people offer to sell Dring but the follow through is more often then not, terrible- I have the resources to tackle this task efficiently and effortlessly-----------

3) Delve is easy as ***, any PUG group can beat it, no problem. Why should I pay you 2.5 mil when I can get it for free, and you still have to shout for help or wait for your linkshell/friends to log in to help you. You cannot solo Delve.
-----------Actually smart one I 6box so I can go on a dime anytime I'm online.------------ Funny that you claim what my boundaries are when in actuality I very much Can do exactly the opposite of what your claiming I can't. lawls@ korpg's fail----------

4) Who cares if XXX person is on the same server as you?
-------------precisely, stop caring about a line of words that don't mean anything to you----------------

Your attitude is reason enough to stay away from it. Obviously from your responses in this very thread shows how immature of a person you are, and how untrustworthy you can be.
-----------------you r korpg------kingofroleplaygames-----------
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 15:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If you highlight text and hit quote you can quote only that portion so you can break it down and respond to each part of a post..

Watch and learn, little man.
yes their not server exclusive, what a brainless thing to say
No ***Sherlock. You still haven't given a reason to have somebody waste money to go to Phoenix to buy something that is cheaper to buy in the server they currently are at.

I got an offer of 72m just a week ago, and they were gonna server hop away with it. stop acting like you have some profound knowledge on what i can and can't sell things for. I thought mentioning kclub didn't get people all emotional these days... guess not LOL---------------it's not life and death i sell, im only selling for the right price------------it was more of an attention getter and something additional that i could help the right person with. my main event is delve. honestly i could care less weather i sell today or next year, it's just something to add to my post------------
At least we cleared that up. You are an attention ***, like that's any news to anyone here.

Because....."7dring track record holder's full attention"......... A lot of people offer to sell Dring but the follow through is more often then not, terrible- I have the resources to tackle this task efficiently and effortlessly
Wait, since when is killing King Behemoth difficult? Heck, I got a D.Ring myself, it was never hard, the hardest part was getting the Savory Shank to drop.

There is no efficiency in luck.

Actually smart one I 6box so I can go on a dime anytime I'm online.------------ Funny that you claim what my boundaries are when in actuality I very much Can do exactly the opposite of what your claiming I can't.
So you bot. Good to know. That will create animosity towards you by a very significant portion of the community now.

You still aren't soloing it.

precisely, stop caring about a line of words that don't mean anything to you
Who was it who brought up Urteil's name again?
By Kooljack 2015-02-18 15:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

bot? nah i manually play them. That's what's wrong with our community... I'm a fan of japan. We've hosted jp exchange students multiple times. My father worked for Sony for 25 years. I am a fan of Japanese culture. That is why I do what I do. I love this game and can't get enough of it... This community secretly is knifing, and jiving over someone with multiple accounts. Like you said with animosity. that even when their talked good about, it's perceived negatively.

I /salute AH.com for making their accounts setup in the way that they have them to be linked with the same account. My profile is what I real fan looks like. Also I am Unashamed of boxing, that has nothing to do with bots. I've contacted GM's about this, and there is nothing in the TOS against multiple accounts on serperate computers at the same address. Infact my account info on all them is setup as the same, SO SE KNOWS ME, very well. thank you and good day. I'm a fan of japan and it's entertainment industry and so 50$ American goes to their economy happily each month from me.

"again?" I'm not sure what you mean, it has nothing to do with what your thinking is.

Stay classy AH.com, don't look like a fool and put boundaries on others that you don't know. stop caring what other people are doing and focus on you. "Do You", is the best motto

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 16:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

bot? nah i manually play them.
I call ***. No way in hell can anyone manually control 6 characters at the same time. 2, maybe 3, but not 6. You are either lying about 6 boxing delve or you are lying about manually controlling 6 characters at once.

That's what's wrong with our community... I'm a fan of japan. We've hosted jp exchange students multiple times. My father worked for Sony for 25 years. I am a fan of Japanese culture. That is why I do what I do. I love this game and can't get enough of it... This community secretly is knifing, and jiving over someone with multiple accounts. Like you said with animosity. that even when their talked good about, it's perceived negatively.
I'm a big fan of Japanese culture, but animosity towards a player has nothing to do with culture of a foreign country.... After reading your post, I question your understanding of animosity.

"again?" I'm not sure what you mean, it has nothing to do with what your thinking is.
Let's go over the conversation again.

I said this:
4) Who cares if XXX person is on the same server as you?
You responded with this:
precisely, stop caring about a line of words that don't mean anything to you
I countered with this:
Who was it who brought up Urteil's name again?
You brought up Urteil's name in your OP. You are telling me to not care about a person you brought into this conversation.

Let me ask you, do you understand English?

Stay classy AH.com, don't look like a fool and put boundaries on others that you don't know. stop caring what other people are doing and focus on you. "Do You", is the best motto

You should seriously talk to your doctor about potato syndrome, you are showing signs of being inflicted with that...
By Kooljack 2015-02-18 16:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

big and perishable posts just like your point

stop crying. do you homie
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 16:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Look out people, we got an up-and-coming Flower-Head here.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-02-18 16:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

/slides out the backdoor quietly.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Amymy