New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » come to phoenix
come to phoenix
First Page 2 3 4
By Kooljack 2015-02-17 18:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

3kclubs looking for good home @225m, or 85/ea (hate to give up more then 1 for double mnk m.pole/kclub voidwatching)
are you about ready to rage buy a defending ring? 100m I guarantee you a 7dring track record holder's full attention.
delve mercenary looking for work; 2.5m a win for shark/bee/tree
:edit: home of infamous Urteil

thanks for looking at phoenix server, best re-guards and with much love thank you all
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-17 19:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You still haven't given anyone a reason why to go to Phoenix btw.

All you did was to give people reasons to stay away from it......
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-02-17 19:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

/rage4444444!!!!
By Kooljack 2015-02-17 19:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

kingnobody is like sieha's item comments to forum posts sometimes
 Odin.Valyrian
Server: Odin
By Odin.Valyrian 2015-02-17 19:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres so much spergin in this thread
 Asura.Celoria
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-02-17 19:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »

Actually I agree with kingnobody here, every thing you offer people can get on the server they are already on without spending the $25 or whatever it cost for a transfer now. On top of that kclub is obsolete and the prices you have are higher than I have seen on multiple servers. You want to have people pay you 100mil to get your full time attention and use the fact you have got 7 d-rings to drop in your time on the game. CG anyone does anything long enough they will get that too.

Seriously the only thing you have to offer to people that transfer servers is the chance to play with someone that isn't even you. You throw out a well known person's name just to get more attention on yourself. Personally I wouldn't waste my cash to swap servers for any of those reasons. If I want something that I somehow am incapable of putting a group together to get for myself I wouldn't transfer servers to get 1 or 2 items then be stranded somewhere in which I know nobody.
[+]
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2015-02-17 19:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Can buy a D.Ring from someone for 50m easily, why pay a hundo?
By Pantafernando 2015-02-17 19:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

At least the delve prices seems reasonable.

Let the goatee works, guys. It isnt just price that makes business. Marketing helps too.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-17 19:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw, looking to buy a bloodrain strap in odin for 3m.

Pst.
By protectorchrono 2015-02-17 20:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you offer cookies?
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-02-17 22:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-02-18 04:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Celoria said: »

-BOLD = original Celoria context
-((((me))))

Actually I agree with kingnobody here, every thing you offer people can get on the server they are already on without spending the $25 or whatever it cost for a transfer now.((((sorry i was helping some random noob pull towards a certain server, stop caring if someone's thread detours a new, 'hey guys what server' thread from popping up. Why do you care to be passionately negative towards a server advertisement which seems from left field to be honest. sorry im not sorry for contributing to a general game thread about said game. Some people want to just start fresh for whatever reason, people do it, i don't personally but... stop caring about those people who do and will for whatever reason they, stop caring - actually - stop - who cares about what your supposed superiority ideology behind transferring is?)))) On top of that kclub is obsolete and the prices you have are higher than I have seen on multiple servers((((hey stop caring again the kclub was a show line obviously. But also not a lie. so don't care)))) You want to have people pay you 100mil to get your full time attention and use the fact you have got 7 d-rings to drop in your time on the game((((correct, that is what I'm saying. what can i help you comprehend??? the price? because i don't care to actually farm it which is why I'm demanding 100. but i do have a track record to vouch for so who knows, "i'm not just blowing smoke"... for 100m you bet your *** that person is my best friend)))). CG anyone does anything long enough they will get that too.((((and your point, may i so dearly kindly ask,.. is???))))

Seriously the only thing you have to offer to people that transfer servers is the chance to play with someone that isn't even you. You throw out a well known person's name just to get more attention on yourself. Personally I wouldn't waste my cash to swap servers for any of those reasons. If I want something that I somehow am incapable of putting a group together to get for myself I wouldn't transfer servers to get 1 or 2 items then be stranded somewhere in which I know nobody.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-18 04:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

If you highlight text and hit quote you can quote only that portion so you can break it down and respond to each part of a post..

also

best re-guards
*dies*
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-02-18 04:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

/bows ::great valefor.sehachan will teach me the ways:: XD))
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 05:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The point is, why should anyone go to Phoenix? You failed to give any reasons because:

1) Kraken Clubs are not an Phoenix-exclusive item. People can get those clubs a whole lot cheaper than what you are offering to sell yours at.
2) Why should anyone buy a D.Ring from you when you have just as much luck as the person you are selling the D.Ring for? Given enough time, everyone can get a D.Ring.
3) Delve is easy as ***, any PUG group can beat it, no problem. Why should I pay you 2.5 mil when I can get it for free, and you still have to shout for help or wait for your linkshell/friends to log in to help you. You cannot solo Delve.
4) Who cares if XXX person is on the same server as you?

Your attitude is reason enough to stay away from it. Obviously from your responses in this very thread shows how immature of a person you are, and how untrustworthy you can be.
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2015-02-18 05:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Can somebody ban Korpg again
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 06:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

kooljack is Korpg? So?

Who really cares?
By Pantafernando 2015-02-18 06:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
The point is, why should anyone go to Phoenix? You failed to give any reasons because:

1) Kraken Clubs are not an Phoenix-exclusive item. People can get those clubs a whole lot cheaper than what you are offering to sell yours at.
2) Why should anyone buy a D.Ring from you when you have just as much luck as the person you are selling the D.Ring for? Given enough time, everyone can get a D.Ring.
3) Delve is easy as ***, any PUG group can beat it, no problem. Why should I pay you 2.5 mil when I can get it for free, and you still have to shout for help or wait for your linkshell/friends to log in to help you. You cannot solo Delve.

Your attitude is reason enough to stay away from it. Obviously from your responses in this very thread shows how immature of a person you are, and how untrustworthy you can be.

He really is very bad answering, hes like amyamy with goatee. But on the other side both normally dont start shitting everything, they just react very badly to the first trolling sign so they end as the bad guy.

But youre also to blame kn.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 06:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

He really is very bad answering, hes like amyamy with goatee. But on the other side both normally dont start shitting everything, they just react very badly to the first trolling sign so they end as the bad guy.

But youre also to blame kn.
I don't know. I just pointed out an observation. It was not a trolling attempt.

It's not like I said "Don't go to Phoenix because kooljack is there" or something stupid like that. I just pointed out briefly that he failed to give an actual reason for people to go to Phoneix, and with those prices, given people a reason to stay away from that server...

His reaction also enhanced my second point.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-02-18 06:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

best re-guards
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-18 07:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought he was gonna compete with my come to bahamut campaign .
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 07:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Technically he is.
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-18 10:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

At least both request are by equally awesome people, liked by all.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-18 10:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack managed to lure kingnobody, amyamy and sieha out.

This thread has potential.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-18 10:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm coming alright ! (wait did I think that or write it)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 10:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Kooljack managed to lure kingnobody, amyamy and sieha out.

This thread has potential.
Lured you too, by the looks of it.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-18 11:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'm coming alright ! (wait did I think that or write it)

Youre a special guest!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-18 11:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually transferred to Phoenix from Cerberus many moons ago.

That was the 75 cap era though things were different then...
 Lye
By Lye 2015-02-18 12:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

3kclubs looking for good home @225m, or 85/ea (hate to give up more then 1 for double mnk m.pole/kclub voidwatching)
are you about ready to rage buy a defending ring? 100m I guarantee you a 7dring track record holder's full attention.
delve mercenary looking for work; 2.5m a win for shark/bee/tree
:edit: home of infamous Urteil

thanks for looking at phoenix server, best re-guards and with much love thank you all

Jeez. I wonder if you'd have better luck threatening to go to other folks servers.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4