The Hasbara - American Media Of Israel

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 14:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I truly don't have enough time left today to pick apart the problems with what you've just said. I don't agree with you about people. There are bad people. Sometimes those bad people are the strongest in a given situation. And when they are, you get regimes and religions that validate rape and abuse and mistreatment of others as a means of control. Just because they're "strong" doesn't make that okay.

Blazed1979 said: »
Was Iraq about 9/11 or WMDs?.. or was it about oil?

The answer to that question is "yes". Which doesn't make a lot of sense on the surface, but it's the truth.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 14:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I truly don't have enough time left today to pick apart the problems with what you've just said. I don't agree with you about people. There are bad people. Sometimes those bad people are the strongest in a given situation. And when they are, you get regimes and religions that validate rape and abuse and mistreatment of others as a means of control. Just because they're "strong" doesn't make that okay.

Was Iraq about 9/11 or WMDs?.. or was it about oil?

The answer to that question is "yes". Which doesn't make a lot of sense on the surface, but it's the truth.

By people I meant groups, ethnicities, races and not individuals. There are *** up people everywhere, and no one has a monopoly on it.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 14:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Jetackuu said: »
People keep talking about breaking the ceasefires like that means jack ***. If you feel your territory is slowly being eroded by settlements (which it has been) why the *** would you sit still and wait for the inevitable?

Israel has built illegal settlements on disputed lands then you're gonna turn around and be surprised when the people don't roll over? Eh, cmon bros. Israeli hands are far from clean.

It's not their territory, their feels mean jack ***.

But thanks for finally admitting that they don't want peace, thanks.

So if a people feel encroached upon and their homeland invaded their feels don't matter when they're swayed to jihadist religion and a dedication to the destruction of their enemies - the Jews? Ha.

Religion thrives in the crucible of hopelessness.
Yes their emotions are irrelevant on a logical scale, but it's also why I've stated that they need to be overpowered or wiped out, as they won't stop.

Back to the metaphor, how the Grouch Neighbor feels about Poorlady using the land is irrelevant, it's not his land. He may use his feelings to personally justify his actions, it doesn't mean they're logically sound, or "right."
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 14:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, wiped out? Classic American bravado. Genocide is perfectly fine so long as it's nowhere near you eh?

Funny coming from a guy who's a huge gun advocate and all about using guns to protect yourself. I wouldn't be so foolish to believe that all Palestinians are good people but Israels actions have done little but inflame the general idea that they're not in the business of sharing land when they have the force to take it all. The US stays mum because the scales of money lean towards our Israeli allies.

Slowly, but surely colonize. Ignore UN laws.

Hell, it extends to their behavior with the US, pushing the boundaries on what's acceptable and generally acting like they own the place. Coming to Congress to ***on the President for a campaign rally? Get the *** out.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 14:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, wiped out? Classic American bravado. Genocide is perfectly fine so long as it's nowhere near you eh?

Funny coming from a guy who's a huge gun advocate and all about using guns to protect yourself.

It has nothing to do with being American, but keep thinking that. Also has nothing to do with being pro or antigun.

But keep distracting, it's cute.

I said nothing about genocide though, but keep side stepping.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 14:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, anyone know what 'wipe them out' means in asymmetrical warfare? I do enjoy these semantic games.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-09 15:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Jews be playing Civilization for almost a century now. They must be pissed they don't have the pyramids yet. Maybe they just confused Giza with Gaza.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-02-09 15:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel admitted it was fabricating reasons to bomb palestinian schools with military weaponry.

What I'm saying is, it's one big circle of *** terribleness and for ***'s sake maybe let's just stop killing each other for a few god damn years and see how that works. WE'VE NEVER TRIED, WE DON'T KNOW.

Edit: ***. I suggested peace as an option. Hold on! I need to batten down my hatches and prepare for the crashing waves of "hippie" accusations.
This is worth checking out (if you haven't heard of it before):
Arab peace initiative.
It'll help shed some light on the key issues hampering any real peace from happening, and every concerned party's take on them.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 15:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet Jet is in the military or a vet...

I'll not be taking that bet. For a variety of reasons.

why I've stated that they need to be overpowered or wiped out, as they won't stop.

Great idea. Who exactly are we "wiping out"? Even if you had the smartest bomb in history and it only killed all the combatants and left everyone else alive, that's a lot of kids in 15 years who are going to grow up pissed that their dad was killed. And somewhere there's a cowardly non-combatant ready to brainwash them with religion and vengeance and send them off to die again.

Look, I get what you're saying, but it never has been and never will be that easy.

This isn't cold-blooded murder in many cases, or even a case of personal power expression; this isn't a criminal that can be executed or imprisoned forever. It's people who truly feel justified; be it for a past slight, because of religion, whatever.

It's those core concepts that need to be removed. Not the poor people who have been raised to believe them.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 15:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, anyone know what 'wipe them out' means in asymmetrical warfare? I do enjoy these semantic games.
Sorry, didn't realize that wiping out your enemy or a group of terrorists has been redefined as genocide, sorry I didn't check with the anti-Israel front first.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 15:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, didn't realize that wiping out your enemy or a group of terrorists has been redefined as genocide, sorry I didn't check with the anti-Israel front first.

To be fair, your words had the distinctly redneck "just turn the Middle East into glass with a few nukes" ring to them. I'm not saying that was your intent, but it certainly comes off that way.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-09 15:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Great idea. Who exactly are we "wiping out"? Even if you had the smartest bomb in history and it only killed all the combatants and left everyone else alive, that's a lot of kids in 15 years who are going to grow up pissed that their dad was killed. And somewhere there's a cowardly non-combatant ready to brainwash them with religion and vengeance and send them off to die again.
Don't forget Jet believes every palestinian to be worth killing.

oh damn can't say that word cause they don't exist!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-09 15:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

How do you kill people that don't exist?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-09 15:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You hit them with a bomb that doesn't exist.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 15:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, I get what you're saying, but it never has been and never will be that easy.

This isn't cold-blooded murder in many cases, or even a case of personal power expression; this isn't a criminal that can be executed or imprisoned forever. It's people who truly feel justified; be it for a past slight, because of religion, whatever.

It's those core concepts that need to be removed. Not the poor people who have been raised to believe them.

Well first off I did overstep a little when I said I said that, I've toyed with the idea, and have said that I think that Israel would be justified in doing so, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they 100% should, for reasons you stated above.

Israel is kinda doing the smart thing, isolating them, essentially putting them in time out until they're ready to act like a grown up people and stop throwing a tantrum. Of course they'll pout and stuff, and try to get up.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 15:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is this nation of "Palestine?"
 Lye
By Lye 2015-02-09 15:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to find a new site to read at work.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 15:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lye said: »
I would think the desire to find a new planet to inhabit would be greater, albeit less realistic in the same time frame.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-09 15:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno, that whole Mission to colonize (*ahem* re-colonize mars for the Giorgio S. Tsoukalous fans) seems to be picking up credibility and seems more realistic as time goes by.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 15:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Here
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 16:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Even the founders of Zionism recognized Palestine, Kingidiot.
Quote:
In 1896, Theodor Herzl, a Jewish journalist living in Austria-Hungary, published Der Judenstaat ("The Jews' State" or "The State of the Jews"), in which he asserted that the only solution to the "Jewish Question" in Europe, including growing antisemitism, was through the establishment of a state for the Jews. Political Zionism had just been born.[5] A year later, Herzl founded the Zionist Organization (ZO), which at its first congress, "called for the establishment of a home for the Jewish people in Palestine secured under public law".
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 16:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Here
As hilarious as that is, I did say nation.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 16:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the best you have a shitty attempt to ad hom me because I don't buy every line of Israeli government propaganda? lol.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 19:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the best you have a shitty attempt to ad hom me because I don't buy every line of Israeli government propaganda? lol.
There was no "ad hom" there, but nice try there.
By fonewear 2015-02-09 19:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this the Jew lovers thread ?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-09 19:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we get to the wipe them out part?
By fonewear 2015-02-09 19:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wipe out Israel I won't stand for that !

I will roll down a hill for it though.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 19:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Can we get to the wipe them out part?
A bit late for that.
By fonewear 2015-02-09 19:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lye said: »

May I suggest this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/women/
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7