The Hasbara - American Media Of Israel

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-03 13:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I keep reading this as Hasbro gdi!

Toys for jews.
I read Hasbro as Haribo.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 13:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
This thread is making Dez Bryant sad!

Shame on all of you!

GOOD.

I hate the damn Cowboys. And the Stars.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-03 13:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Excuse the racistmeter ignorance; is south carolina more or less racist than texas?

Can I get a tier list of racism in the US? Are we going to pick on 'ol Mississippi again?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-02-03 13:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
This thread is making Dez Bryant sad!

Shame on all of you!

GOOD.

Who are the Stars? Is that that Hogwarts game?

Speaking of which, SJW? Slibberdy Widget Jibber-dee-doo? Why is the subject of bastardized baseball, cricket, so prolific on here sometimes? I understand ERAs and RBIs.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-03 13:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Excuse the racistmeter ignorance; is south carolina more or less racist than texas?

Can I get a tier list of racism in the US? Are we going to pick on 'ol Mississippi again?

This is why I asked. Was listening to it driving back from work.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 14:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Who are the Stars? Is that that Hogwarts game?

...no. *cringe*

They're bad.

They're not that bad.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-02-03 17:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 12:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

oh look, another day another Israeli hasbara lie uncovered.
(too bad the source is the United Nation which lacks the credibility of the new york times or the washington post)

UNRWA Statement
Source

Quote:
On 17 January 2009, Israeli forces bombed a school run by the United Nations agency for Palestine refugees (UNRWA) in Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip. (Iyad El-Baba / UNRWA)
Another staple of Israeli propangada has been busted, as Israeli television has – years late – admitted that claims rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza were false.

UNRWA, the UN agency for Palestine refugees, issued a statement yesterday, in eastern occupied Jerusalem, that says in part:

Israel’s highest-rating news programme, Channel Two News, has published a statement correcting false claims that rockets were fired from schools operated by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) during the Gaza war in 2008-2009. The statement makes clear that Israeli officials themselves acknowledged that such claims were false and that there was no evidence to support them.

“We heard this misinformation during the war when there was shelling on and around the Agency’s schools and our main warehouse in Gaza”, said UNRWA Spokesperson Chris Gunness, “but Israeli officials made it clear to the UN during the war itself that they knew claims about militants in UNRWA installations were completely false. Constant, unchecked repetition of this misinformation has been very damaging to the Agency and has produced some very poor and biased journalism, which I will continue to confront. This is the third time in just a few months that a major news organisation has issued a public retraction because of false information about UNRWA.”

The UNRWA statement also notes that during its offensive, Israel destroyed other UN facilities, including warehouses containing millions of dollars worth of desperately needed relief supplies.

Systematic targeting of Gaza’s schools?

In part, the constant propaganda refrain must have been an attempt to justify what can only have been systematic targeting of Palestinian schools by Israel.

As a 2009 report (PDF) by Oxfam, Amnesty International and 14 other European human rights and aid agencies – one year after “Operation Cast Lead” – stated:

During the military offensive, 18 schools were destroyed, (including eight government schools, two private schools and eight kindergartens) and at least 280 were damaged. Six of the destroyed government schools were in North Gaza alone, affecting almost 9,000 students who had to relocate to other schools.

image007.jpg

On 17 January 2009, Israeli forces bombed a school run by the United Nations agency for Palestine refugees (UNRWA) in Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip. (Iyad El-Baba / UNRWA)
The report, Failing Gaza: No building, No recovery, No more excuses, added:

There are 640 schools in Gaza - 221 UNRWA schools, 383 government schools and 36 private schools - serving more than 440,000 students.

88% of UNRWA schools and 82% of government schools operate on a double shift. Anecdotal evidence suggests that some schools are currently operating three shifts per day.

164 students and 12 teachers from government schools were killed during the military offensive. A further 454 students and five teachers were injured. 86 children and three teachers from UNRWA schools were killed and a further 402 students and 14 teachers were injured.

What this means is that with 18 schools destroyed and 280 damaged – 46 percent – almost half – of all schools in Gaza were hit by the Israeli army.

If this was not deliberate, then the Israeli army, which claims to be “the most moral army in the world,” is also one of the most poorly trained and inaccurate.

image008.jpg

At some point in your life you're going to wake up and realize you've been supporting the wrong side. That day is coming.

here's a video because my argument must be false
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 12:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

At some point in your life you're going to wake up and realize you've been supporting the wrong side. That day is coming.
Don't worry blazed, nobody will ever go to the dark side your side.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 13:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

And you're the rational voice of justice and reason, aren't you?

You're saying you're on the side that killed the children, the teachers, destroyed the schools and lied to you and everyone else on this planet?

Full-retard.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed, at "best" we're all going to meet in the middle and realize both "sides" are just a bunch of cockholes squabbling over land, resources, power, cultural beliefs, and historically/religiously prominent locations while a lot of innocents on both sides get caught in the middle.

I know that personally I'm not on either "side" in this, I think all of it is a bunch of utterly stupid ***, and people are dying and suffering for it.

Getting anyone to "change sides" on a *** video game forum is going to be a hollow win for you, at most.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 13:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait for it
Wait for it
Wait. for. it.

Still relevant.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 13:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

And you're the rational voice of justice and reason, aren't you?

You're saying you're on the side that killed the children, the teachers, destroyed the schools and lied to you and everyone else on this planet?
Full-retard.
Sorry, I am on neither side. This is your war, not mine.

But hey, while we are at it, what about all of the children and the teachers, who were destroyed for the sake of Islam? Sure, you keep preaching that Islam is a peaceful religion, but in reality they are peaceful when everyone is a follower in a specific sect.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 13:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed, at "best" we're all going to meet in the middle and realize both "sides" are just a bunch of cockholes squabbling over land, resources, power, cultural beliefs, and historically/religiously prominent locations while a lot of innocents on both sides get caught in the middle.

I know that personally I'm not on either "side" in this, I think all of it is a bunch of utterly stupid ***, and people are dying and suffering for it.

Getting anyone to "change sides" on a *** video game forum is going to be a hollow win for you, at most.

I'll fight for it on any and every forum I have access to whenever I can. There are *** kids man, *** KIDS getting bombed! Just because its not a *** clint eastwood hollywood blockbuster with special effects doesn't make it any less horrible or real.

I understand what you're saying. But THIS is how we fight back! by speaking out and showing the truth whenever we can.
Why is it NECESSARY for us to condemn terrorism that occurs in the west and not hold everyone else to the same standards when it is committed on a much larger scale on others?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Then shut up and go over there and help them if you are so for their cause.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

But THIS is how we fight back!

Yeah. Fighting back really has worked so far in this fashion.

I don't think I've changed the mind of anyone on their cults, so...
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 13:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

But THIS is how we fight back!

Yeah. Fighting back really has worked so far in this fashion.

I don't think I've changed the mind of anyone on their cults, so...

If just one person at the very least checks themselves and what they think they know, its success. The media has been so biased for so long, even stopping the Hasbara's momentum is a win.
Dude, I'm not Palestinian, I don't have any land there...was raised in L.A... why do you think I'm so passionate about this? Because it is such a huge *** crime people like me can't stay silent about it. I don't care if I get ridiculed or attacked or if it frustrates me when idiots respond with blind eyes. I'll keep going and one day, someone else will start and so on... there is no other option but to keep trying to wake people up.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh look, another person who likes to call everyone else "asleep" or akin to "sheep."

/rollseyes

No wonder he's also a conspiracy nut.

Just maybe if the people in Gaza would stop attacking Israel, they may stop getting bombed, just a thought.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 13:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Be angry all you want, it's not like you can change anything anyway.

If you want to change something, go fight the "holy war" that the Palestinians are fighting. Nice knowing you.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 13:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed need not convert me because I've already arrived at the conclusion that the Israeli government only pays lip service to peace, the Palestinians are goaded into conflict due to an ever encroaching Israeli state and this only feeds terrorist groups looking to recruit maladjusted individuals looking to get revenge on the other side. Israelis aren't going to move, no matter what accords were drawn up decades ago and it's a slow game of colonization.

Both sides feature some impressive supernatural beliefs in a region that has changed hands enough times to call it the global gloryhole and America finds itself drawn into this geopolitical conflict both by influential forces packing $$$$, geopolitical commitments to weaken the Arab world for resources and people who want to spark off the apocalypse by summoning Jesus in attack mode. Idiots abound but whats new?

It's Professor Farnsworth's 'I don't want live on this planet anymore' meme run amok thanks to these monotheistic beliefs coupled with old fashioned humans trying to pack themselves into some vague 'holy land'.

Can we just airlift all the Palestinians out and put them in the Canadian wilderness? We'll build towns with blackjack and hookers and plenty of space. Just say God commanded it or whatever.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-02-09 13:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Oh look, another person who likes to call everyone else "asleep" or akin to "sheep."

/rollseyes

Just maybe if the people in Gaza would stop attacking Israel, they may stop getting bombed, just a thought.

Gee...It's like Muslims never wage Jihad on Hindus either! Nope. Never. :)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 13:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/rollseyes

Gee...It's like Muslims never wage Jihad on Hindus either! Nope. Never. :)
It's not Jihad unless it's against the West.

Against the East, it's called Dahij. Which means basically the same thing.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Be angry all you want, it's not like you can change anything anyway.

If you want to change something, go fight the "holy war" that the Palestinians are fighting. Nice knowing you.

I still find it odd that we call them Palestinians when Palestine isn't a nation.

Usually we call people something-ian from a city/state/country not a section of territory, even more so when the entire region of the British Mandate referred to as "Palestine" including Israel belongs to Israel, as it belonged to the British and they "had" to have somewhere to dump all the Jews.

It just doesn't make much sense.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed need not convert me because I've already arrived at the conclusion that the Israeli government only pays lip service to peace, the Palestinians are goaded into conflict due to an ever encroaching Israeli state and this only feeds terrorist groups looking to recruit maladjusted individuals looking to get revenge on the other side. Israelis aren't going to move, no matter what accords were drawn up decades ago and it's a slow game of colonization.

Both sides feature some impressive supernatural beliefs in a region that has changed hands enough times to call it the global gloryhole and America finds itself drawn into this geopolitical conflict both by influential forces packing $$$$, geopolitical commitments to weaken the Arab world for resources and people who want to spark off the apocalypse by summoning Jesus in attack mode. Idiots abound but whats new?

It's Professor Farnsworth's 'I don't want live on this planet anymore' meme run amok thanks to these monotheistic beliefs coupled with old fashioned humans trying to pack themselves into some vague 'holy land'.

Can we just airlift all the Palestinians out and put them in the Canadian wilderness? We'll build towns with blackjack and hookers and plenty of space. Just say God commanded it or whatever.

There isn't a state of Palestine, and who are the Israelis encroaching on? their own land? Are you high?
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 13:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't a religious war. Its a racial war.
The Palestinians aren't fighting for their religion to be the only religion in the land. They're fighting to survive.

Its actually the Israeli zionist who use their religion as a claim to Palestine, saying God promised it to them.

I see how you're confused though, since the Al Aqsa mosque is the third most important mosque in Islam. That's just a reason why the Islamic world sympathises with the Palestinians, and not the reason. The reason is they are resisting an occupation that started some 70 years ago.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't a religious war. Its a racial war.

It's both, and it's idiotic. On BOTH sides.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 13:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

There isn't a state of Palestine, and who are the Israelis encroaching on? their own land? Are you high?

Because the land wasn't inhabited by people before the Jews showed up after having lost that land? Cmon bruh.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 13:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The Palestinians aren't fighting for their religion to be the only religion in the land. They're fighting to survive.
They are fighting to claim land that was not given to them by the United Nations.

Its actually the Israeli zionist who use their religion as a claim to Palestine, saying God promised it to them.
Actually, the UN gave it to them. Nice try though.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, and it was controlled by the the British.

There's a lot of people who aren't Jews who live in Israel in peace, if the people in Gaza want peace, they know how to get it, and can certainly do so. We've been over this before.

The phrase "bruh" is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, don't sound like a douchewaffle, you're better than that.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7