Buying H-P Bayld.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Buying H-P Bayld.
Buying H-P Bayld.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-09 16:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Big? Bad? So now im bad cuz im a Galka?

BTW, signed you guys up for the show. The Lakshmi Drama/QQ is real, and I think they are seriously considering us for the show.

That other dude who is simping for amy isn't invited, though.

LOLOLOL
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-09 16:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact that you instigated this ***in the first place, multiple sources (credible, sources mind you) who state otherwise to your claims... considering ANYONE going on a delve run has ample opportunity to make gil, makes your point that Buukki, and anyone else from the same shell or group of friends profiting from it, completely moot.

As much as I farm my own heavy metal plates, I don't do it alone. I thank the people on my server who join my runs, or runs set up by my LS leader. I purchase or offer to purchase plates from those people.

You start slinging mud at someone for no other reason than to be vengeful or spiteful, people are gonna defend themselves. No one had brought you up previously, until you started slamming Lenus rather unfairly.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 16:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
I could easily dual box voidwatch runs and make gil.

Then proceeds to cry about how you can't get a Kaggen group going.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Nightsage
user: Nightsage
By Lakshmi.Nightsage 2015-02-09 16:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
fffff we're going to have three Idris in LS soon.

The most powerful buffs Port Jeuno has ever seen!
Scooby is forever and always a DD
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-09 16:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Here it comes get the popcorn going
[+]
 Lakshmi.Minivict
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2015-02-09 16:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't wait till I make Idris on a mule and troll all u guys about how its a mules job ^_^
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 16:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Pantafernando said: »
What about, instead spreading hate, starting to discuss the bans due to salvage/reive boting?

We already managed to lock 4 threads, lets go to 5th one.

They don't ban for reive botting brah, just salvage. Any old school player would know this. Plus, I manually farm 160 pinches a day on xbox! Fyi, the majority of Taruwaru/TToF are a bunch of elitist know it alls narcissists. Not all of them, there are some cool dudes like Byrth, Zero, Buukki, Kathee, Fobby, Feint..but some I just can't stand..

Forgive me, I'm going to have a quick lol.... since when does xbox have the movement speed +500% option?

Konvict don't forget to answer this, I'm curious.
[+]
By worlaceuk 2015-02-09 16:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
The fact that you instigated this ***in the first place, multiple sources (credible, sources mind you) who state otherwise to your claims... considering ANYONE going on a delve run has ample opportunity to make gil, makes your point that Buukki, and anyone else from the same shell or group of friends profiting from it, completely moot.

As much as I farm my own heavy metal plates, I don't do it alone. I thank the people on my server who join my runs, or runs set up by my LS leader. I purchase or offer to purchase plates from those people.

You start slinging mud at someone for no other reason than to be vengeful or spiteful, people are gonna defend themselves. No one had brought you up previously, until you started slamming Lenus rather unfairly.

No! Lenus started the mud slinging at Amymy a few days ago, she just started it in this thread, he/she/thing Lenus started it first however.

Carry on this is comedy gold.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Minivict
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2015-02-09 16:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
What about, instead spreading hate, starting to discuss the bans due to salvage/reive boting?

They don't ban for reive botting brah, just salvage. Any old school player would know this. Plus, I manually farm 160 pinches a day on xbox! Fyi, the majority of Taruwaru/TToF are a bunch of elitist know it alls narcissists. Not all of them, there are some cool dudes like Byrth, Zero, Buukki, Kathee, Fobby, Feint..but some I just can't stand..

Forgive me, I'm going to have a quick lol.... since when does xbox have the movement speed +500% option?

[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-09 16:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I did thank them didn't i? If someone say ***about u, u going to let it go?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

worlaceuk said: »

No! Lenus started the mud slinging at Amymy a few days ago, she just started it in this thread, he/she/thing Lenus started it first however.

Carry on this is comedy gold.

For you darling. Anytning
[+]
 Lakshmi.Minivict
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2015-02-09 16:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lock this thread it's getting dumb, I LOVE YOU LAKSHMI
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You brought my overprice Kaggen c.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 16:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-02-09 16:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?

Yeah, that got even to me.

That was beyond stupid answer.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh?

Yeah, that got even to me.

That was beyond stupid answer.

He doesn't do voidwatch so he brought a kaggen cuticle off of me for 1.8 million.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Panta so you like to pick on someone getting pick on correct?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 16:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm amazed that this thread is still going.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-09 17:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

probably should stop painting a bullseye on yourself before streaking texas then
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 17:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn Worl, you are riding amy's nuts hard right now. Might well put a steering wheel round the groin area bro, you overdoing it. I hope the tail was good though.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 17:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn Worl, you are riding amy's nuts hard right now. Might well put a steering wheel round the groin area bro, you overdoing it. I hope the tail was good though.

U don't like the truth buukki? You rode my tail pretty hard on all Those Delve runs.
And now since Im gone you found a new owner to ride on. You doing wel for yourself. Number 1 galka. He's auditioning for their shell
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 17:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »

probably should stop painting a bullseye on yourself before streaking texas then

It's all good. I'm going up against all fake tough guys.
[+]
By BlaTheTaru 2015-02-09 17:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

BlaTheTaru said: »
I vaguely recall you finishing a harp and thanking a ton of people for the help farming the tree for Gil not too long ago Amy. Then I remember you changing servers shortly after that. Lakshmi doesn't seem bad if there are that many people there willing to help you. I don't care who is right or wrong, but if people helped me make a 99 dharp I'd be pretty psyched to hang around and play with those guys, but that's all hypothetical cause brds laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

No one helping me. We do tree runs which everyone benefits from. And when I don't log on no one else bothers to lead the run. Again no one helped me for free. They join because they want to make gil off of voidwatch off of tree off of selling me heavy metal. I feel right thanking them.

I suppose your definition of help and mine vary slightly. See if my friend/lsmate were to ask if anyone would do delve with them so they could buy more hmp I'd consider myself helping them by joining. I don't need plasma or gear from delve. Sure it's nice if I get it, but I'm doing them a favor by going.

My point wasn't them helping/not helping. My point was that there were enough people on Lakshmi to go with you to do things to finish your harp, but you jump ship shortly after citing that Lakshmi is dead and no one is ever around?

That's a bit of a contradiction, don't you think?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 17:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you to imply that every person who joins an event run or led by someone else is worthy of note? Give it a rest Amy. You did lead the runs, and we joined them. That was great, and we enjoyed it. Nobody complained. A few weeks later, you resurfaced, babbled about not getting anything done and nobody to do trees with (fyi all the same people were in ls), and now you're the damsel who was taken advantage of by everyone else who joined your runs. That makes no sense. How many tails of people did you ride in Bahamut to get Rems1-5 done? That logic is silly.

I'm in the middle of reproducing my resume, which is kind of funny, considering you're all Pro-Bahamut now. Its almost as if you're writing your own resume right here on ffxiah.com for everyone on your new home to see.

Also, that tail riding joke went over your head a little bit. Not to mention it was directed towards the galka dude.

But I digress.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 17:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I vaguely recall you finishing a harp and thanking a ton of people for the help farming the tree for Gil not too long ago Amy. Then I remember you changing servers shortly after that. Lakshmi doesn't seem bad if there are that many people there willing to help you. I don't care who is right or wrong, but if people helped me make a 99 dharp I'd be pretty psyched to hang around and play with those guys, but that's all hypothetical cause brds laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

No one helping me. We do tree runs which everyone benefits from. And when I don't log on no one else bothers to lead the run. Again no one helped me for free. They join because they want to make gil off of voidwatch off of tree off of selling me heavy metal. I feel right thanking them.

I suppose your definition of help and mine vary slightly. See if my friend/lsmate were to ask if anyone would do delve with them so they could buy more hmp I'd consider myself helping them by joining. I don't need plasma or gear from delve. Sure it's nice if I get it, but I'm doing them a favor by going.

My point wasn't them helping/not helping. My point was that there were enough people on Lakshmi to go with you to do things to finish your harp, but you jump ship shortly after citing that Lakshmi is dead and no one is ever around?

That's a bit of a contradiction, don't you think?

Incorrect. I always start kaggen with just me and my mule. And all who joins needs or want gil. No one said I'll give you my metal.

I took a short break after having my second child. Instead of just leaving I have my shell merged with neboh shell hoping my members can have things to do. And when I play again I don't have 3 hours to lead tree again. Hey when efforts aren't appreciated, I can just say I tried.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-09 17:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ok start selling bayld or being funny already
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 17:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you to imply that every person who joins an event run or led by someone else is worthy of note? Give it a rest Amy. You did lead the runs, and we joined them. That was great, and we enjoyed it. Nobody complained. A few weeks later, you resurfaced, babbled about not getting anything done and nobody to do trees with (fyi all the same people were in ls), and now you're the damsel who was taken advantage of by everyone else who joined your runs. That makes no sense. How many tails of people did you ride in Bahamut to get Rems1-5 done? That logic is silly.

I'm in the middle of reproducing my resume, which is kind of funny, considering you're all Pro-Bahamut now. Its almost as if you're writing your own resume right here on ffxiah.com for everyone on your new home to see.

Also, that tail riding joke went over your head a little bit. Not to mention it was directed towards the galka dude.

But I digress.

I know it's towards him and its uncalled for. You got what you deserved
[+]
By BlaTheTaru 2015-02-09 17:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think we are having the same conversation.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-02-09 17:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I liked this thread better when it was called TTOF - Seriously a serious linkshell, guys

Amazing that Amymy is getting more attention now, after leaving the server, than she supposedly got when she was on the server.

I took a short break after having my second child. Instead of just leaving I have my shell merged with neboh shell hoping my members can have things to do. And when I play again I don't have 3 hours to lead tree again. Hey when efforts aren't appreciated, I can just say I tried.

Perhaps it's time to step back and realize that having two children means that you won't be able to play hardcore at an MMO anymore. Same deal with getting a new job or going back to school. Changes in your personal life will require changes to your online one. It's not anyone's responsibility or duty to bend over backwards to accommodate your schedule.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10