Buying H-P Bayld.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Buying H-P Bayld.
Buying H-P Bayld.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-09 13:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
What about, instead spreading hate, starting to discuss the bans due to salvage/reive boting?

We already managed to lock 4 threads, lets go to 5th one.

They don't ban for reive botting brah, just salvage. Any old school player would know this. Plus, I manually farm 160 pinches a day on xbox! Fyi, the majority of Taruwaru/TToF are a bunch of elitist know it alls narcissists. Not all of them, there are some cool dudes like Byrth, Zero, Buukki, Kathee, Fobby, Feint..but some I just can't stand..
[+]
 Lakshmi.Minivict
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2015-02-09 13:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, since i'm here, I need some scoria man. 112/150 can I haz!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-02-09 13:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
What about, instead spreading hate, starting to discuss the bans due to salvage/reive boting?

They don't ban for reive botting brah, just salvage. Any old school player would know this. Plus, I manually farm 160 pinches a day on xbox! Fyi, the majority of Taruwaru/TToF are a bunch of elitist know it alls narcissists. Not all of them, there are some cool dudes like Byrth, Zero, Buukki, Kathee, Fobby, Feint..but some I just can't stand..

We had some guys from ffxiah being banned, but i find really hard to believe people here would be so dumb to use the main account, filled with mythics, to exploit salvage, when you can easily buy an account with a mnk 99 with spark gears and get the job done.

Aside that, its impossible to report a person doing salvage based in talk alone, as its an instanced place, so none but the person is inside, while people boting are in every place, everyone see it, and even normal people can end competing with bots for reives/camps (amaze me how jp likes to waste time to do reives), so its easier to piss of players than cheating in a hidden place like cirdas U, yorcia U or salvage.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 13:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

worlaceuk said: »
It's funny reading both sides but Lenus did start with her first a few days ago. Carry on however this is a fun read lol.

Thank you very much worlaceuk.

Maybe kathee can put lenus in his place and tell him not to make fun of others. All you big bad dudes conagh , buukki, spoiled, you only man enough to jump in and pick on the person being pick on. Courageous.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 14:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Big? Bad? So now im bad cuz im a Galka?

BTW, signed you guys up for the show. The Lakshmi Drama/QQ is real, and I think they are seriously considering us for the show.

That other dude who is simping for amy isn't invited, though.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 15:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Big? Bad? So now im bad cuz im a Galka?

BTW, signed you guys up for the show. The Lakshmi Drama/QQ is real, and I think they are seriously considering us for the show.

That other dude who is simping for amy isn't invited, though.

This is exactly why no one would want to stick up for me. They will get the wrath of you guys too. It's ok I can do my own battles.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 15:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed konvict.
 Lakshmi.Fobby
user: Fobby
By Lakshmi.Fobby 2015-02-09 15:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

what? how did I get mentioned here...

grats Z1 on your progress... i just hit 5000/9999hpb but certainly wont hit idris until after you :(
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-09 15:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgive me, I'm going to have a quick lol.... since when does xbox have the movement speed +500% option?
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2015-02-09 15:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this still going on?

***, man (it's all part of being a hit-man).
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2015-02-09 15:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

AND I MISS KATHEEEEEEEEEEE.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 15:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
What about, instead spreading hate, starting to discuss the bans due to salvage/reive boting? We already managed to lock 4 threads, lets go to 5th one.
Forgive me, I'm going to have a quick lol.... since when does xbox have the movement speed +500% option?

Lol you're a real jerk Jassik.
By BlaTheTaru 2015-02-09 15:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I vaguely recall you finishing a harp and thanking a ton of people for the help farming the tree for Gil not too long ago Amy. Then I remember you changing servers shortly after that. Lakshmi doesn't seem bad if there are that many people there willing to help you. I don't care who is right or wrong, but if people helped me make a 99 dharp I'd be pretty psyched to hang around and play with those guys, but that's all hypothetical cause brds laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-09 15:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

They don't ban for reive botting brah, just salvage. Any old school player would know this.

more than a handful of people who would disagree with you there
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-09 15:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
What about, instead spreading hate, starting to discuss the bans due to salvage/reive boting? We already managed to lock 4 threads, lets go to 5th one.

Lol you're a real jerk Jassik.

They call me jasshole for a reason.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 15:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
This is exactly why no one would want to stick up for me. They will get the wrath of you guys too. It's ok I can do my own battles.

Still don't know what you're talking about Amy. You waged war against the "elitist" guys, and then threw me into the discussion. Because I didn't agree with you? You talk about someone sticking up for you, as if you're a damsel in distress. I haven't called you a name or bullied you in any way so far.

You told me to "shut up" earlier, because you were mad. Now you want someone to defend you. Still not getting it.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-09 15:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Drama Princess: Check.

Drama Llama: Absent.

Getting this guy his bayld for friend's Idris: Check.

Drama Princess being a turd in the punch bowl: Double Check.

Drama Princess making patently false statements, accusations, and insulting others because she's not part of the "in crowd", then making comments about not needing to be defended, which screams "SOMEONE DEFEND ME!": triple check.

In short, Amymy is a rather self-absorbed, lazy, narcissistic blue twatwaffle with insecurity issues, while abandoning those who had previously helped.

I believe, long ago, there was a similar character on Bismarck for a while. Basically got her ***n left multiple LS's before jumping servers.
By LakshmiArtemas 2015-02-09 15:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I have it from a very *close* source that Jassik tastes like yummy lemon tarts.

[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-09 15:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Those are "Bee in your Bonnet" lemon tarts!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-02-09 16:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

fffff we're going to have three Idris in LS soon.

The most powerful buffs Port Jeuno has ever seen!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-09 16:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
fffff we're going to have three Idris in LS soon.

The most powerful buffs Port Jeuno has ever seen!
And will clearly never benefit from.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 16:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Still don't know what you're talking about Amy. You waged war against the "elitist" guys, and then threw me into the discussion. Because I didn't agree with you? You talk about someone sticking up for you, as if you're a damsel in distress. I haven't called you a name or bullied you in any way so far.

You told me to "shut up" earlier, because you were mad. Now you want someone to defend you. Still not getting it.

Bloodrose said: »

Drama Princess making patently false statements, accusations, and insulting others because she's not part of the "in crowd", then making comments about not needing to be defended, which screams "SOMEONE DEFEND ME!": triple check.

In short, Amymy is a rather self-absorbed, lazy, narcissistic blue twatwaffle with insecurity issues, while abandoning those who had previously helped.

I believe, long ago, there was a similar character on Bismarck for a while. Basically got her ***n left multiple LS's before jumping servers.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I threw you into the discussion? You walk in on the discussion. I was really surprise st some of your comments you made early on. I actually ignored it till now. I never wages war on the elitish. I was getting back at lenus for starting with me. Then you and other people jumped in on me.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
Quote:

You pick on me and went in hiding while letting others do the battle for you. Awesome dude.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I organized tree delve for my shell. In essence they including buukki made Gil's off of me. I could easily dual box voidwatch runs and make gil. But buukki and few others doesn't like to do voidwatch.

Lazy ? I worked for my daurabla 99. No one donated a single heavy metal. but I give thsnks to people who joined my voidwatch runs and sold me heavy metal on when I shout for them.

What's your problem blood rose? So I should just let lenus pick on me and not say anything ?
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 16:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Quote:

You pick on me and went in hiding while letting others do the battle for you. Awesome dude.

I can't go to sleep like a normal human being? Should I camp the forums like you do and wah wah wah all over the place?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

BlaTheTaru said: »
I vaguely recall you finishing a harp and thanking a ton of people for the help farming the tree for Gil not too long ago Amy. Then I remember you changing servers shortly after that. Lakshmi doesn't seem bad if there are that many people there willing to help you. I don't care who is right or wrong, but if people helped me make a 99 dharp I'd be pretty psyched to hang around and play with those guys, but that's all hypothetical cause brds laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

No one helping me. We do tree runs which everyone benefits from. And when I don't log on no one else bothers to lead the run. Again no one helped me for free. They join because they want to make gil off of voidwatch off of tree off of selling me heavy metal. I feel right thanking them.
 Lakshmi.Minivict
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2015-02-09 16:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets get this thread locked! ;
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-09 16:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Fobby said: »
what? how did I get mentioned here...

grats Z1 on your progress... i just hit 5000/9999hpb but certainly wont hit idris until after you :(

I LOVE YOU KEVIN
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 16:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Quote:

I can't go to sleep like a normal human being? Should I camp the forums like you do and wah wah wah all over the place?

Coward you just repeating other people's cmoments. I'm not sure how people helping you when you start things with me.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10