Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 117 118 119
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 03:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how many jews died; I do know though that both Hitler and Mussolini gathered them up and sent them to camps. Bunch of people died, that's all that matters.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the whole thing that I was mentioning earlier, one minority has to have the "monopoly of the suffering".

Truth is, no, they don't.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 03:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I don't know how many jews died; I do know though that both Hitler and Mussolini gathered them up and sent them to camps. Bunch of people died, that's all that matters.
No Seha there's a large difference between 200k and 6 million, to deny it is pure delusional nonsense.

It would be like saying the blacks were better off as slaves in the US, it's ludicrous to assert, and should be treated as such.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 03:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

This is an intriguing development.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 03:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Odin.Zicdeh said: »
We're Holocaust deniers because we believe 10% of the number actually died. This is how it works. We're also retards, but we knew about that already.

Oh and anti-Semites. And some other stuff.

You're retards because you latch on to one piece of 'evidence' against thousands of other pieces, including first-hand accounting by the perpetrators.

What's more likely, that the laws of nature were suspended in your favor, or an overworked Red Cross agent accidentally dropped a zero?
You'll call me a retard all you want the day you stop being a pathetic joke yourself.

The thousands of evidences you give for "your side", well, you know what, you could deepthroat just as many evidences of the other side. Why are you being picky like that? You're just here to deepthroat whatever people give you, just deepthroat everything.

You're not even attacking ANY of the people who made research backing up my point. You're literally posting nothing but wind and you dare calling anyone a retard or even post a witty answer? Get the *** out, you're a joke.

Asura.Ccl said: »
You guys are not fun anymore, instead of showing what is wrong with the document you go full retard "You're anti semitic" "The Red Cross agant was overworked" *** idiot, there is something obvious about the document, I won't do it for you.

Just had to post these again so the world can absorb how dumb you guys are being twice.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

We're Holocaust deniers because we believe 10% of the number actually died. This is how it works. We're also retards, but we knew about that already.

Oh and anti-Semites. And some other stuff.

You're retards because you latch on to one piece of 'evidence' against thousands of other pieces, including first-hand accounting by the perpetrators.

What's more likely, that the laws of nature were suspended in your favor, or an overworked Red Cross agent accidentally dropped a zero?
You'll call me a retard all you want the day you stop being a pathetic joke yourself.

The thousands of evidences you give for "your side", well, you know what, you could deepthroat just as many evidences of the other side. Why are you being picky like that? You're just here to deepthroat whatever people give you, just deepthroat everything.

You're not even attacking ANY of the people who made research backing up my point. You're literally posting nothing but wind and you dare calling anyone a retard or even post a witty answer? Get the *** out, you're a joke.

You guys are not fun anymore, instead of showing what is wrong with the document you go full retard "You're anti semitic" "The Red Cross agant was overworked" *** idiot, there is something obvious about the document, I won't do it for you.

Just had to post these again so the world can absorb how dumb you guys are being twice.
I hope you understand that when you say you guys, you include yourself. Since, well, your stupidity is also quoted.

Get good.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 03:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

How does one deep throat evidence?
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 03:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Get good.

I tremble at your colossal intellect.

[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 03:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I get it, you guys didn't visit those camp, so you can't explain why those number doesn't match the accepted numbers.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Get good.

I tremble at your colossal intellect.

I laugh at your haughty attitude.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-01 03:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This whole conversion, not to mention mass death could have been avoided if it wasn't for this.

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
When you take anything you read first as the real truth.

Remember when I compared it to religion? It's the exact same concept. The action of not actually making any use of your grey matter.

And I don't mean you specifically, it's an example.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 03:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

"We can not be Israel's rehab sponsor and its drug dealer."
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 03:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the whole thing that I was mentioning earlier, one minority has to have the "monopoly of the suffering".

I'm sorry, is citing statistics too biased? If you want, we can say that an equal number of races, creeds, and genders were killed in the Holocaust to make it more politically correct.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 03:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when I compared it to religion? It's the exact same concept. The action of not actually making any use of your grey matter.

You're just being a presumptuous little *** right now though. You assume people who don't believe in the Holocaust denial ***as having only considered one side and only with a passing glance? I would point out the irony in your post, but I think you're too dense to even get what irony is.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I'm sorry, is citing statistics too biased? If you want, we can say that an equal number of races, creeds, and genders were killed in the Holocaust to make it more politically correct.
You missed my point.

Citing statistics is perfectly fine and normal. Only talking about Jews or mentioning Jews as being the main source of suffering and loss from WWII is wrong. On many levels.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 03:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys should visit aushwitz and ask the tour guide why does red cross number and the accepted number(of over 1m in that camp I think) doesn't match, you'll learn something.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 03:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Only talking about Jews or mentioning Jews as being the main source of suffering and loss from WWII is wrong. On many levels.

Ten minutes after someone mentioned the Stalinist purges. Stay classy France.

You guys should visit aushwitz and ask the tour guide why does red cross number and the accepted number(of over 1m in that camp I think) doesn't match, you'll learn something.

Because Auschwitz is only one of three independent camps colloquially known as Auschwitz. Try harder.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 03:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

What am I trying ? I don't get it, was just giving you a suggestion since it's the one I visited.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You're just being a presumptuous little *** right now though. You assume people who don't believe in the Holocaust denial ***as having only considered one side and only with a passing glance? I would point out the irony in your post, but I think you're too dense to even get what irony is.
Not believing isn't the same as "ignoring your evidences because I feel like it and I don't even care to argue about my point of view, take it, that's all".

Why would you bother pointing any irony in my post when you're clearly being a retard for 2 pages now. You made me laugh with this last post, calling me presumptuous when you're not any different.

This has been a funny thread in general. But the best part of this thread if I had to point one is the fact that every single person that was within this pseudo-intellectual group, came here, posted stuff that is laughable and unrealistic, and still defended it with the utmost faith, while being something as clear to you as religion, but "hey, it's not religion, it's my actual faith, so I can follow it blindly!".

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Only talking about Jews or mentioning Jews as being the main source of suffering and loss from WWII is wrong. On many levels.

Ten minutes after someone mentioned the Stalinist purges. Stay classy France.
I'm not sure, are you English native?

Because as far as I know about the meaning of the word "mentioned", it doesn't even come close to what I'm pointing.

You're one slow person up here, haha.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 04:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Not believing isn't the same as "ignoring your evidences because I feel like it and I don't even care to argue about my point of view, take it, that's all".

Why would you bother pointing any irony in my post when you're clearly being a retard for 2 pages now. You made me laugh with this last post, calling me presumptuous when you're not any different.

This has been a funny thread in general. But the best part of this thread if I had to point one is the fact that every single person that was within this pseudo-intellectual group, came here, posted stuff that is laughable and unrealistic, and still defended it with the utmost faith, while being something as clear to you as religion, but "hey, it's not religion, it's my actual faith, so I can follow it blindly!".

Cry about people not accepting your point of view - Check

Dismissive personal attacks as "Evidence" that your position is true - Check

Call opposing view "religion" because Athiests are always right. - Check

More Personal Attacks, just short of "Sheeple" cliche' - Check

Unfunny picture, despite there being tons of appropriate and funny ones available - Check

5/5, You went full retard.

Because as far as I know about the meaning of the word "mentioned", it doesn't even come close to what I'm pointing.

Euclids Cfinder said: »

About the closest thing to reality Holocaust denial gets is that maybe the Holocaust has a disproportionate amount of screen time in Hollywood compared to say... The Stalinist purges.

Were you born this dense, or did you have to work at it?
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 04:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Because Auschwitz is only one of three independent camps colloquially known as Auschwitz. Try harder.

Is Auschwitz bad and I should try to visit another one someday?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 04:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cry about people not accepting your point of view - Check

Dismissive personal attacks as "Evidence" that your position is true - Check

Call opposing view "religion" because Athiests are always right. - Check

More Personal Attacks, just short of "Sheeple" cliche' - Check

Unfunny picture, despite there being tons of appropriate and funny ones available - Check

5/5, You went full retard.

Euclids Cfinder said: »

About the closest thing to reality Holocaust denial gets is that maybe the Holocaust has a disproportionate amount of screen time in Hollywood compared to say... The Stalinist purges.

Were you born this dense, or did you have to work at it?
What can be said about you, the guy who argue with such person? Ever thought about that?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 04:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Auschwitz bad and I should try to visit another one someday?

The numbers fluctuate because Auschwitz is three separate camps. Auschwitz and Birkeneu being the two most infamous, but there was a third which didn't have a death count until the 1970's.

What can be said about you, the guy who argue with such person? Ever thought about that? [Translation for English-Speakers: I am rubber and you are glue!

Careful with that comeback, it's an antique.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 04:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Man, aren't you sad if you have to turn even a Israel-Palestine thread in your personal battle against Obama. Get out.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 04:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You missed my point.

Citing statistics is perfectly fine and normal. Only talking about Jews or mentioning Jews as being the main source of suffering and loss from WWII is wrong. On many levels.

Who here is even doing that? Heck, I only posted as a reply to your poorly-defended beliefs about the number of Jews killed. Don't get mad when people reply to a post about Jewish deaths by talking about Jewish deaths.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 04:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You missed my point.

Who here is even doing that? Heck, I only posted as a reply to your poorly-defended beliefs about the number of Jews killed. Don't get mad when people reply to a post about Jewish deaths by talking about Jewish deaths.

I have this mental image that when Senkyuutai is composing these posts, in his head it's a symphony of wit, charm and powerful logical ripostes, but when fingers go to keys, he gets selective Parkinson's and well... You see the result.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 04:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I get it, you guys didn't visit those camp, so you can't explain why those number doesn't match the accepted numbers.
Accepted numbers? you mean the 6 million? yeah that's the accepted number, the other numbers have been discredited already, easily.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 04:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
It would be like saying the blacks were better off as slaves in the US
I haven't touched on the number of deaths cause as I said I'm not aware of which is the correct number and I'm not gonna make an uninformed guess. But the above makes no sense.
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 117 118 119