Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 117 118 119
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 21:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

/thread
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-31 21:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What does President Jimmy Carter have to say about Israel?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 21:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Afania said: »
The Chinese are God's chosen people anyway, point is moot.

That's not fair, I need some love from god as well :(
God does not love nor hate. You need living beings for those types of feelings.

That's contradiction!
How so?

If God is above humanity, as he is portrayed in all religious texts, then why should you attribute human emotion to a being above humanity?

Seems like the logical conclusion to me.
Perhaps there are degrees of the phenomena we refer to as emotions? Does a mother's love for her children make her incapable of loving other children? Does the fact that we as humans recognize sadness and happiness as emotions mean that he who created them does not, or is incapable of such?
Doesn't matter what humans feel or not feel. What matters is how humans portray and idolize superior beings.

How can God be greater than humans if he is limited to the concepts of humans? If God is not greater than humans, why worship Him as a being greater than humans? If God is not greater than humans, does that mean that God can fail? If God is not greater than humans, does that mean that God is not perfect? What is the point in worshiping a being who is not perfect?

You can throw humans <insert emotional state> other humans all you want, it doesn't even come close to my point.

IMO perfect or not is subjective, it shouldn't affect whether you want to worship something or not. "A being with emotion can be greater than human" isn't logically incorrect either. Unless your definition of "greater" is equal to "more perfect".

I'd argue that a greater being that has the trait of human is more likely to fit the concept of "god". Because usually human wouldn't want to worship something like "universe" if it has no human trait. If we don't worship universe then universe isn't god, just universe.
By fonewear 2014-07-31 21:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So is this RT without the anime ?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 21:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
We can only pray.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-31 22:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf is that between Goku and Naruto?!

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-31 22:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
wtf is that between Goku and Naruto?!

Partially obscured Stark sigil.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-31 22:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

We can only pray.

Yeah, but every time someone says something like that someone hilariously posts an anime pic.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-07-31 23:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Reaches page 62 and a 72hr cease fire has been declared.

At this rate World Peace can be achieved by page 124.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 01:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
We can only pray.

Yeah, but every time someone says something like that someone
hilariously
posts an anime pic.
ftfy.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 01:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, my bad. It was 271k not 227k.

I see, so it was 227k without taxes and 271 with taxes and the tip? Sounds about right.

Jews sure are trying to jew us with their 6 millions.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 01:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this thing really true ? If that thing is true when did the
m number started to appear? If this is true this is scary :x
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 02:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Is this thing really true ? If that thing is true when did the
m number started to appear? If this is true this is scary :x
It appeared because, as someone once said, "only the winner gets to write History".

It's literally the basic reason. They were in position to write whatever they wanted, so they did. If you've read Hitler's and his other officers last words, you'll see that what they say regarding their near future actually happened and that for those that committed suicide or simply ran away, it was the only logical option. "Answering for your crimes" doesn't work when Jews are involved, see Dieudonné: they put words in his mouth following the same tactic. They can, so they do, and nobody can possibly go against them.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-08-01 02:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial

Read it you *** retards.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 02:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »

About the closest thing to reality Holocaust denial gets is that maybe the Holocaust has a disproportionate amount of screen time in Hollywood compared to say... The Stalinist purges.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 02:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, basing your perception of history off of a single document that you likely can't even read or verify is beyond stupid, especially when most other sources put the death toll for the Jews in the multi-millions, although the exact number is impossible to determine.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 02:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Call people retard=> link wikipedia :3 You could have explained what the document really is instead linking us to wikipedia, it doesn't change his claim of "the winner write the history the way they want".
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 02:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

They're beyond reasoning, I didn't realize we were dealing with anti-Semites to the level of Holocaust deniers, it's disgusting.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 02:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No more Jews in Poland, you can't explain that!
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 02:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I did a quick ctrl f and didn't find the "graves". Did they use a synonym or they completely omitted to talk about it on that page? Legit question.

Call people retard=> link wikipedia :3 You could have explained what the document really is instead linking us to wikipedia, it doesn't change his claim of "the winner write the history the way they want".
My quote is yet another example of "this cannot be disputed, but some people will believe that their opinion or what they think in general can actually constitute a valid counter argument".

I'll have to check on wikipedia if there is a page about it to make myself look more credible, for once, one sec.
Well it's only on wikiquote, they didn't mention it on wikipedia, but Napoleon once said: "What is history but a fable agreed upon?"

CQFD at this point.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 02:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Want to know where the six million figure originally came from? Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS official. Wouldn't you know it, the loser wrote history.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 02:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I just asked to know thank you for answering Ravael.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 02:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Want to know where the six million figure originally came from? Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS official. Wouldn't you know it, the loser wrote history.
You still do not take my grave point into consideration, which has also been extensively talked about.

Oh yes, it also has been pushed under the carpet as this argument alone ruins not only the 6 millions of Jews that are supposed to have died, but also ruins the argument for all the other people who died.

Example:
http://www.rense.com/general25/wwii.htm

I don't care about the source, this is to show the example. You can find multiple articles of the sort on different websites.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 02:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone that doesn't believe in the number of death of X population during WWII is racist toward those population?

I don't believe 25m russian died or it would have been much more talked than 6m jew wich is the know/accepted number.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 02:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

We're Holocaust deniers because we believe 10% of the number actually died. This is how it works. We're also retards, but we knew about that already.

Oh and anti-Semites. And some other stuff.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 02:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
We're Holocaust deniers because we believe 10% of the number actually died. This is how it works. We're also retards, but we knew about that already.

You're retards because you latch on to one piece of 'evidence' against thousands of other pieces, including first-hand accounting by the perpetrators.

What's more likely, that the laws of nature were suspended in your favor, or an overworked Red Cross agent accidentally dropped a zero?
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 02:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are not fun anymore, instead of showing what is wrong with the document you go full retard "You're anti semitic" "The Red Cross agant was overworked" *** idiot, there is something obvious about the document, I won't do it for you.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 03:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

You're retards because you latch on to one piece of 'evidence' against thousands of other pieces, including first-hand accounting by the perpetrators.

What's more likely, that the laws of nature were suspended in your favor, or an overworked Red Cross agent accidentally dropped a zero?
You'll call me a retard all you want the day you stop being a pathetic joke yourself.

The thousands of evidences you give for "your side", well, you know what, you could deepthroat just as many evidences of the other side. Why are you being picky like that? You're just here to deepthroat whatever people give you, just deepthroat everything.

You're not even attacking ANY of the people who made research backing up my point. You're literally posting nothing but wind and you dare calling anyone a retard or even post a witty answer? Get the *** out, you're a joke.
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 117 118 119