First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14
 Cerberus.Spirachub
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-07-23 05:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bariman said: »
BRD is the arguably the worst support job for rangers. For AA fights, unless you need scherzo grab a RDM or COR and you get a ton more benefit. Minuetx3 even at +5 is +217 attack and prelude+4x2 is +90 acc. Compare to saboteur distract II (-80 eva on NMs) or hunter's roll(+90 acc on job-boosted +5 XI roll). Both RDM and COR offer much more with flurry II and chaos roll.

Not sure if you're right about that. brd/rdm can give your rngs flurry 1 (on a rng setup you might not need /whm). Depending on the fight and the quality of your bard your entire fight might fit into a single SV songs duration. meaning all the potency if the songs would have doubled. Not to mention if you have a cor in party you migth get your SV back. flurry 1, corseur roll, chaos roll and SV preludes may be a better setup than having a rdm. Of course you might have replaced your whm with a rdm to get the best of all worlds. Without bard your pld still can't cap magic haste, ghorn ballads is priceless on a run that goes wrong and you somehow have a weakened mage trying to keep a weakened pld alive.
[+]
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-07-23 05:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Skjalf said: »
If you’re a WHM know that there is only one path for Bokwus gloves and slops. That is Path C for the best melee hands

Even more annoying than meow after every post. Besides that, look into Espial Bracers. Actually nevermind, was thinking it had +1 Dex as base, but that's Str. You win this one cat.

Lyncath said: »
Geomancers,
Do not use Geo-Haste, the indiclosure version is more than enough. Geo-Frailty and other debuffs will almost always be more useful through use of JA's.

Indi requires the Geo to be in range, which depending on who/what the Geo is (many seem to treat it like alt Brds) it may not have the gear/attention needed to survive. <3 the JA increases, but really, they're too infrequent without a dedicated -loupan DT set that you're just chilling in to matter much, except for NMs. And on NMs, you're more than likely not in range to Indi-Haste without said gear..Thus the vicious cycle of.. invite moar main Geos! ;o

Ragnarok.Ejiin said: »
Stop using your worthless Warcry right after a Warrior uses Blood Rage/Warcry.

QFT.

If you're a non-relic Rng in a BC or DM, I don't care if you parse 5%, everyone will be more than pleased if you don't pull hate. The non-relics who gotta top the parse are by far the biggest reason for any Rng strat wipe.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2014-07-23 06:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

A thing even I overlooked for a bit:

Your Tamaxchi is a Wildkeeper weapon like others and can be augmented using WKR KI.

The favourite choice would be -10 enmity from Kumhau KI.

Flavour choices could include DT-2%, Regen +3, Cure Pot Recieved +5% or Magic Evasion +15.
[+]
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-07-23 06:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
Odin.Skjalf said: »
If you’re a WHM know that there is only one path for Bokwus gloves and slops. That is Path C for the best melee hands

Even more annoying than meow after every post. Besides that, look into Espial Bracers.

Meow! :3

Espial Bracers are for Hexa Strike weapon skill, not for TPing.

Meow :3
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-07-23 06:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are running around on a melee job and can see you are about to engage, use your JAs before the fight starts (ideally ending with Provoke) so you can avoid all that JA delay.
[+]
 Bahamut.Malothar
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-07-23 06:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Musta edited as you posted. :(

Keep em comin~

If you're the Pld, and you've got a Geo with a loupan on the mob, and the mob takes off outta the bubble for whatever reason, be a kind soul and pull it back into the bubble. ;D
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2014-07-23 06:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

As WHM use Asylum when Tojil gets pulled. This will protect your party from the initial Breakga, Sleepga or Slowga.
[+]
By Bariman 2014-07-23 07:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
BRD is the arguably the worst support job for rangers. For AA fights, unless you need scherzo grab a RDM or COR and you get a ton more benefit. Minuetx3 even at +5 is +217 attack and prelude+4x2 is +90 acc. Compare to saboteur distract II (-80 eva on NMs) or hunter's roll(+90 acc on job-boosted +5 XI roll). Both RDM and COR offer much more with flurry II and chaos roll.

Not sure if you're right about that. brd/rdm can give your rngs flurry 1 (on a rng setup you might not need /whm). Depending on the fight and the quality of your bard your entire fight might fit into a single SV songs duration. meaning all the potency if the songs would have doubled. Not to mention if you have a cor in party you migth get your SV back. flurry 1, corseur roll, chaos roll and SV preludes may be a better setup than having a rdm. Of course you might have replaced your whm with a rdm to get the best of all worlds. Without bard your pld still can't cap magic haste, ghorn ballads is priceless on a run that goes wrong and you somehow have a weakened mage trying to keep a weakened pld alive.

On the /RDM note, the COR can do just the same assuming your whm is /sch and idk about other people but for RNG-heavy fights like AA I don't SV on brd because you can do multiples and it isn't really necessary. I will agree on the march for PLD, but RDM can haste II the PLD and get extra haste(though still below cap). I'm not sure what paladins are really waiting on timers for for AA fights given that most of them involve heavy use of decoy shot (reprisal? with aegis/priwen maybe?)

As for ghorn ballads, I'm not sure why your WHM is hurting for MP so much even considering a weakened tank. +3 balladsx3 is already 15 mp/tic (Job bonus +5 evoker's is 10 mp/tic) before counting sublimation/refresh and any refresh gear the whm has.

I don't mean to be argumentative, but unless VD AAs (which admittedly I have no experience with due to mostly pugs) are stupid hard, a lot of these are just arguments to argue the point.
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2014-07-23 07:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

airs,
Unless the mob is incredibly high level, such as Divine Might II on Very Difficult, then you have no excuse not to shoot your gun and contribute to damage.

I parsed an 80%-ish r.acc rate on VD dm2 on my cor. theres no excuse to not be shooting your gun.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2014-07-23 07:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
please don't try to defend path a tinhaspa, you're embarassing yourself

Path A is fine for a monk that uses the job to, say, farm Salvage, or for puppetmaster, who is really only useful on fodder. It's not ideal for other stuff but when you have situations where Path B's accuracy does nothing, Tinhaspa Path A are better than Oatixtur.

I use path A almost full-time. 92% acc without trying too hard on VD tenzen. Path B would be overkill most of the time. STill going to make them for those holyshitevasive mobs, but unless your support sucks, a decent mnk build with solid buffs is going to do fine.

If you're farming salvage I would use those OaT Maowhatever 115 wkr h2hs.
[+]
 Cerberus.Spirachub
Server: Cerberus
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-07-23 07:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

~

You're saying bard is the worst support job for ranger setup given the reasons, I'm saying why I'm not quite agreeing with you and gave you my reasons. This is how debating works. Not sure why you think I'm arguing for the sake of arguing here. Content you do not being "hard enough" isn't really an argument to say a support job is not optimal for the setup. Because when your setup doesn't have to be optimal any combinations would work and that's not really a good argument of bard being the "worst option"

A cor can /rdm i agree, but I was talking about rdm replacing bard in that situation, which is why I suggested brd/rdm could be an option. cor replacing bard is a different matter and I wasn't really focusing on that. sorry if that was confusing. If we're talking about a situation where you take 2 support classes, I still think brd and cor wins over rdm and cor with reasons given in my previous post.

Quote:
'm not sure what paladins are really waiting on timers for for AA fights given that most of them involve heavy use of decoy shot (reprisal? with aegis/priwen maybe?)

decoy shot isn't up 100% unless your fight finishes within 3mins. the more haste the paladin has, the better they can keep their hate high. This might be the key to keeping hate for a long fight in a situation where rngs might have capped their CE. In which case the faster a pld can flash and swing the easier it is for them to keep their VE up and keeping CE capped, thus maintaining to be the target for the mob. Whilst maybe they can get the job done without capped magic haste, it is more optimal and you're talking about optimal support here. I can't say I'm an expert on enmity system but this is how I understood it to work. If you know better, please correct me :)

SV is not necessary on D AA fights I agree, but this isn't the only content available in the game :P. But if you're talking about an optimal setup, then you need to consider all the abilities the support job has in their arsenal to enhance the party.

I'm more talking about a weakened whm with little to no mp pool trying to keep a weakened(or not) pld up (i.e. a wipe happened, or someone been stupid and went and killed himself) that 21mp per tick + a good idle refresh set can save you from your whm ever running dry while keeping the pld alive to wait for recovery.

"Job bonus +5 evoker's is 10 mp/tic" <--- meaning you need a smn in party for that? I'm not sure that's a valid argument and of course you have refresh 2 on rdm but that stops your whm using sublimation, whereas ballads stack with refresh/sublimation. none of that beats ballads from a decent bard in that situation.

Another thing is lullaby. 2 non interruptible sleepgas and 2 non interruptable single target sleeps for delve/non single target content can be really useful. rdm can only get 1 sleepga /blm or 2 via /sch and use alacrity, cor is restricted to light shot (assuming you're not doing easy content where /blm sleepga can land)

Again, I'm mainly focusing on the argument on rdm , not corsair. I don't think rdm offers enough to replace a bard. In my opinion, if I can only take one support, I'd take a bard or corsair. If I can take 2, brd and cor. In a ranger setup it is probably more worthwhile to replace the whm with rdm than replacing the bard. rdm's utility is a lot closer to the whm than of the bard imo.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-07-23 07:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

On Ranger heavy fights, like DM2, if your kill speed is fast, have 2-3 Rangers use decoy shot on the first mob, and 2-3 on the second, alternating mobs. That way,if the Rangers are killing fast, the tank always has a lot of the decoy enmity going on him. The Rangers without decoy up use Camoflauge for the first 10-20% to limit their initial hate.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-07-23 07:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

would bring a brd for minnes on galka/hume and scherzo on elvaan anyway.. taken over 2000 combined ws+sc damage in capped pdt/def food/minnes since the ws adjustment so i'd think without minnes those situations would equal death(without burtgang, with is a different story)

having sv available if something happens(pld d/cs, mob spins a second and one shots them in the back, taru gets rngs double weak.. these situations are rare but soul voice will make a drastic difference if it was down to the wire

(yes, i realize these are <10min on VD with no risk for any decent group, just throwing in my 2c)
[+]
By Bariman 2014-07-23 08:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

COR can get job bonus 50% of the time with relic+2/reforged head and for evoker's at least its only a 1 mp/tic difference. I agree, though, SV and Bolster are hard to match on fights due to their massive bonuses.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-07-23 08:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said: »
airs,
Unless the mob is incredibly high level, such as Divine Might II on Very Difficult, then you have no excuse not to shoot your gun and contribute to damage.

I parsed an 80%-ish r.acc rate on VD dm2 on my cor. theres no excuse to not be shooting your gun.
Dat 96 marksmanship but I tell ppl my cor is as useful as limp *** lol; my only active job is mnk atm. Rolls onry! If it gets me into ***, dats how we roll
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2014-07-23 08:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
airs,

Dat 96 marksmanship but I tell ppl my cor is as useful as limp *** lol; my only active job is mnk atm. Rolls onry! If it gets me into ***, dats how we roll

I've played with enough cors that on VD can't hit the things. I completely understand. Honestly, my damage output on VD is barely there, but that was before WS buff and taste RDM mag. eva down spells. I dunno if it'd be any better or not.

In Woh gates i'm quite accustomed to cors not shooting except for WS there. I come across as such a *** in this thread, don't mean to. Just saying if you're gonna say a cor should shoot at most things, if they spend the money and the time, they can hit just about anything in the game and should probably be shooting at everything.

Some people level COR just to help linkshells with rolls when the heavy DD do like 97% of the total damage dealt. I'm totally fine with that, really.

I just like shooting stuff :v
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-23 09:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread has good suggestions but ppl need to stop providing wrong information....

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Here's a good "excuse"... COR doesn't have RNG's enmity tools (Decoy Shot, relic WS), which is pretty important on fights where ranged damage is key. Don't be that guy who wipes the backline because they want to show they can pew pew like a RNG, when the party REALLY wanted you there for dem' dice. Just because you CAN hit the mob doesn't mean it's always a good idea.

This is not a good excuse, more like excuse for the lazy tank and COR. If the tank and COR is playing properly there's 0 reason not to /ra.

DNC is probably one of the best party DDs around with haste samba (10% JA haste for everyone) and box step (def-5 up to 13% when fully stacked and stacks with other defense downs) on top of being an SC machine.

I'm still not convinced that DNC is the best pt DD in this game at all, when any job /DNC gets 5% JA haste and step.

airs,

I've played with enough cors that on VD can't hit the things. I completely understand. Honestly, my damage output on VD is barely there, but that was before WS buff and taste RDM mag. eva down spells. I dunno if it'd be any better or not.

In Woh gates i'm quite accustomed to cors not shooting except for WS there. I come across as such a *** in this thread, don't mean to. Just saying if you're gonna say a cor should shoot at most things, if they spend the money and the time, they can hit just about anything in the game and should probably be shooting at everything.

Some people level COR just to help linkshells with rolls when the heavy DD do like 97% of the total damage dealt. I'm totally fine with that, really.

COR can hit 95% on all VD DM mob except MR, that's before RDM gets eva down. Now that RDM gets eva down and new racc dagger after update, there's a chance that the racc can get fairly high even on MR.

Also, don't /ra in Woh gate >.>
By Zoltar 2014-07-23 09:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you suck if you still TP in Thaumas Coat?

Actually quite serious, not being sarcastic
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-07-23 09:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

not at all. you should still have options for defensive, acc, hybrid, turtle, ect though so having 1 or two qaaxo bodies is a good thing that will give you advantages in situations youll nodoubt encounter. being ready for anything will make you more desirable as people will notice that youre performing better in more ways than just dps.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2014-07-23 09:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
airs,

COR can hit 95% on all VD DM mob except MR, that's before RDM gets eva down. Now that RDM gets eva down and new racc dagger after update, there's a chance that the racc can get fairly high even on MR.

Also, don't /ra in Woh gate >.>

Yeah, my cors still missing a couple things it wants, but the idea of VD MR 95% acc is delicious and I am eager to try it out now. xD
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-07-23 12:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

A group of enemies can be lined up for aoe weaponskills like Fell Cleave and Sonic Thrust by pulling them perpendicular to a wall (with the wall on your right), like so:
Code
              |
 bad guys--> X|  
              |
      you--> O|  
              |
              |<--the wall

Hurkan and Kumhau (and their Delve counterparts) dish out almost entirely elemental damage, with only one physical regular attack in their arsenals. Using gear like Engulfer Cape and Shadow Ring can make a huge difference since they activate fairly regularly.

Homing Missle, from Chariot NMs, is fire-based and can be reduced/absorbed with RUN abilities, etc. Ok, I guess that one is just trivia unless you're farming Rani.

Abyssea procs can be reset by deaggro'ing the enemy.

Hate is irrelevant in the first phase of the Celestial Nexus fight (Exoplates and the kid before he freaks out), so go nuts! This is because the Exoplates are not independent of the kid and can only WS, while the kid himself can only cast, which is mostly ancient magic.

Skilling up a weapon with 0 skill? Grab your trusts and go to Sea Serpent Grotto; the Sahagin WHM NMs there, Novv the Whitehearted and Yarr the Pearleyed (both behind the gold beastcoin door) have very strong auto-regen. Simply equip a weak weapon, summon supportive trusts like Sakura, Ulmia, Cherukki, Moogle, etc., pull the NM to a safe location, and go do something else for a few hours. This caps skills to the early/mid 200's, which is a great start and covers most VW/Abyssea procs.
[+]
 Asura.Reichleiu
Server: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-23 12:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Some DRG centric Tips. Most DRGs know them, but still good to post.

1. Build a good steady wing set and use it when your wyvern is at LOW HP and not capped or close to the cap. Your set should stack Wyvern HP or HPP+ gear. Formula for steady wing looks like this: SW Stoneskin = (1.3x Wyvern Max HP) – (Current Wyvern HP).

2. Use jumps right after you swing your weapon and ONLY when they will get you to 1000tp or higher. This will eliminate most of their JA delay. For instance, use Spirit Jump right after you swing your polearm to reach 600tp. 600tp + 1 spirit jump will be 1000 tp and you can instantly WS.

3. In delve tiers 1-4, save Angon if you already used it and the current monster is going to die in under a minute. You can then apply a fresh Angon to the next NM allowing it to last its full duration. This is less important for tier 5 because you are going to have to take time buffing before you engage the Megaboss but for the first 4 NMs, having Angon up for 1:30 can sometimes mean it lasts the whole fight and thus greatly increases your overall DPS.

Those previous bits will help you maintain higher DPS.

General Little Facts.

Capping Gear Haste is always going to be better than adding 1 or 2% more multi-attack. Haste increases the damage you do exponentially while multi-attack increases it at a much more linear pace. For instance, the difference between 24% and 25% haste is much larger than the difference between 4% and 5% Quad Attack over the course of a full run.

Gear for over-tping when you have AM3 up. The FTP mods on most WSs that you are using have increased to the point where over-tping can be beneficial as long as it takes the same number of attack rounds.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2014-07-23 13:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

General basic tip:

With the exception of the Gain Experience challenge, there is no spark-farming strategy that will produce a higher yield than abuse of the 500+ damage quest, even at the expense of other quests. The best way to do this will vary based on available jobs but basically all of them not based around Stonega involve going to Abyssea.

Dual wield the lowest-delay weapons you can that still crit for over 500 and have an AoE WS; Any 113+ sword or dagger should do. Whether this produces more 500+ hits than spamming Stonega is beside the point, because you're only going to use the AoE WS to weaken your targets, and mop them up with standard melee for drops. I used to try to build Amber (I use daggers), but I find messing around with boxes just slows me down and gold boxes can't be relied upon.

The great virtue of this is that there are a number of Abyssea mobs with modestly valuable drops, and your killrate is absurdly high. It will never beat an uncontested Dynamis or moderately lucky Salvage, but then neither of those events give a lot of sparks.
By Pantafernando 2014-07-23 13:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

ScaevolaBahamut said: »
General basic tip:

With the exception of the Gain Experience challenge, there is no spark-farming strategy that will produce a higher yield than abuse of the 500+ damage quest, even at the expense of other quests. The best way to do this will vary based on available jobs but basically all of them not based around Stonega involve going to Abyssea.

Dual wield the lowest-delay weapons you can that still crit for over 500 and have an AoE WS; Any 113+ sword or dagger should do. Whether this produces more 500+ hits than spamming Stonega is beside the point, because you're only going to use the AoE WS to weaken your targets, and mop them up with standard melee for drops. I used to try to build Amber (I use daggers), but I find messing around with boxes just slows me down and gold boxes can't be relied upon.

The great virtue of this is that there are a number of Abyssea mobs with modestly valuable drops, and your killrate is absurdly high. It will never beat an uncontested Dynamis or moderately lucky Salvage, but then neither of those events give a lot of sparks.

When you have more than a char, you should consider crystal roe quest in adoulin, as 500+ can be great and all, but its individual quest, and wont beat 2+ Chars gaining the same by a colective quest.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2014-07-23 13:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the big opportunity that opens up for multiboxers is abuse of the buffing daily (healing seems like it would get a little awkward), but if I multiboxed I can't see how I'd really have much of a reason to sparkfarm, honestly.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-07-23 14:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
This thread has good suggestions but ppl need to stop providing wrong information....

Here's a good "excuse"... COR doesn't have RNG's enmity tools (Decoy Shot, relic WS), which is pretty important on fights where ranged damage is key. Don't be that guy who wipes the backline because they want to show they can pew pew like a RNG, when the party REALLY wanted you there for dem' dice. Just because you CAN hit the mob doesn't mean it's always a good idea.

This is not a good excuse, more like excuse for the lazy tank and COR. If the tank and COR is playing properly there's 0 reason not to /ra.

It is not a matter of either the COR or the tank being "lazy". If you're COR and you are hitting with /ra and WS, you are building CE with every shot (and building it a hell of a lot faster than a RNG with tools like Decoy, Coronach, Annihilator, lots of enm- on good 119 gear). When you cap CE, you will pull hate. Don't blame the tank... blame the COR who wants to be a RNG.

On fights that don't take a long time, sure, shoot away. You won't hit enmity cap before the mob dies. On many longer difficult fights where a ranged damage strategy is employed (and hate control is often very important), mob lives long enough that you will eventually hit the cap. This isn't about player skill, it's pure enmity mechanics.

P.S. - perhaps this all changes with future updates addressing enmity system further.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-23 14:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You can sub drg as cor for that and use WF.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-07-23 14:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

True enough. If COR ranged damage is what you're going for, /DRG it up for jumps. I personally find more use out of something like /RDM and flurry the RNGs in a ranged strat.

I'm not saying COR should never DD. COR/DNC is fantastic any time melee is an option. I've just seen too many /WAR /RNG /NIN in a situation that calls for enmity control who end up pulling hate because they wanted to prove they could shoot. I've done it myself, and I learned...
By feint2021 2014-07-23 14:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Just be an elitist...
[+]
 Asura.Reichleiu
Server: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-23 14:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

True enough. If COR ranged damage is what you're going for, /DRG it up for jumps. I personally find more use out of something like /RDM and flurry the RNGs in a ranged strat.

I'm not saying COR should never DD. COR/DNC is fantastic any time melee is an option. I've just seen too many /WAR /RNG /NIN in a situation that calls for enmity control who end up pulling hate because they wanted to prove they could shoot. I've done it myself, and I learned...

At this point, every RNG strat should include RDM with Flurry II and Distract anyway. Flurry NQ is less important than bringing a better subjob. (WAR RNG DRG)

I love going /DRG on COR for ACC and Jumps even though most people look at me and go "Dude, WTF?"
First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14