The New Global Cooling Thread.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » The new Global Cooling thread.
The new Global Cooling thread.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 19:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Stabbing people is a lifestyle choice.

So is forcing your will onto others.

Edit: Paged have some graphs

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-08 20:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nine Pages!!!!!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-08 20:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Uncited graphs. You're on a roll, dude.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-08 20:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

That second graph is just a 'shopped version of one off wikipedia, lol.

Look familiar?

The other two don't say what you seem to think they say.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 20:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because they are uncredited doesn't mean they are fallacious.

Just because a graph is cited doesn't mean its legitimate.

Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-08-08 20:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't have my contacts on and I misread this as

The New Global Cooking Thread :(
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-08 20:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

Right...

They can't actually be proven or disproven so let's accept them at face value anyway. Hell, even at face value they don't support much of anything.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 20:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Right...

They can't actually be proven or disproven so let's accept them at face value anyway. Hell, even at face value they don't support much of anything.

You're not looking hard enough. See those lines and colors and numbers? Lines and colors and numbers don't lie.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 20:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Right...

Have yet to see any of your global warming graphs support much of anything either. And they are cited! "If you call global warming scientist creditable enough to cite from"
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-08 20:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

A WILD DERAIL APPEARS

I just bought a crock pot yesterday and I'm making this now: http://www.marthastewart.com/332303/slow-cooker-green-chili

2 hours to go and it smells great already :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 20:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

A WILD DERAIL APPEARS

I just bought a crock pot yesterday and I'm making this now: http://www.marthastewart.com/332303/slow-cooker-green-chili

Whoa, you left your crock pot on for hours? Have you considered how that will heat the atmosphere, leading to the polar ice caps melting? Hypocrite.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 20:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

A WILD DERAIL APPEARS

Should put some Habanero Peppers in that instead of those sissy poblano chiles. Oh wait.. probably would be too hot for you and you'll wanna regulate them.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 20:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

A WILD DERAIL APPEARS

Whoa, you left your crock pot on for hours? Have you considered how that will heat the atmosphere, leading to the polar ice caps melting? Hypocrite.

I really did lol at this, thanks Ravael!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-08 21:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Should put some Habanero Peppers in that instead of those sissy poblano chiles. Oh wait.. probably would be too hot for you and you'll wanna regulate them.
Whoa, that was actually pretty clever. Didn't know you had it in you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-08 21:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a more useless human being in the world than the *** Jershey-shore'esque douche at the bar who eats the hottest peppers/wings/salsa he can find and thinks it somehow makes his *** bigger and/or more attractive to the shallow *** there?

Edit: I mean, even the craziest, most religious zealot terrorist in the world believes in something. That guy has taken "macho" to the absolute lowest level and still thinks it will get him some action.

Meanwhile, if he actually mans up and goes down on her, he's going to light her genitals on fire and ruin both of their evenings.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 21:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, maybe, but only if you'd actually call Jersey-Shore'eqsue types "human beings".
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 21:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm astonished you have the critical thought needed to understand that, and yet somehow you lack practical judgement on global warming.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-08 21:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Is there a more useless human being in the world than the *** Jershey-shore'esque douche at the bar who eats the hottest peppers/wings/salsa he can find and thinks it somehow makes his *** bigger and/or more attractive to the shallow *** there?
Yeah, a climate change denier.

BOOOM HHAHAHA

But yeah, I like heat in food and all but if it doesn't add anything to the flavor it's just kinda pointless. I like to enjoy meals without being in pain or having to chug a gallon of water after each bite.

I'm astonished you have the critical thought needed to understand that, and yet somehow you lack practical judgement on global warming.
Aaaaaaand everything is now back to normal.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 21:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

He gave one to you, man. I question Pleebo's judgment on a lot of things, but sometimes it's best to just take the compliment.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-08 21:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair, it was a backwards compliment.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 21:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair, it was a backwards compliment.

Yeah, I suppose so. Carry on.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 21:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

He gave one to you, man. I question Pleebo's judgment on a lot of things, but sometimes it's best to just take the compliment.

The only things people like pleebo give are votes to democrats so they can take away from people not like pleebo.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-08 21:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The only things people like pleebo give are votes to democrats so they can take away from people not like pleebo.

I have to wonder sometimes what people like Altima do for a living. They act like they're somehow the rich elite talking down to all the idiots of the world who don't sit upon piles of money, but at the same time...he's got time to post here, rather than seeing to his investments. (And even our resident taxman/accountant KN doesn't even come close to reaching Altima's levels of pure bovine excrement).

There's a serious conflict there that's nigh unresolvable by his taking the time to be here. I can only assume he's a trust fund baby of some sort.

I guess what I'm saying is, I can't see anyone of the 1% bothering to post in a plebeian forum such as this, yet we have more than 1% of the P&R population defending these ***.

It's a bit of a conundrum.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 22:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You do realize that the vast majority of Republicans and/or conservatives are not "the 1%", right?
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 22:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

I have to wonder sometimes what people like Altima do for a living. They act like they're somehow the rich elite talking down to all the idiots of the world who don't sit upon piles of money, but at the same time...he's got time to post here, rather than seeing to his investments. (And even our resident taxman/accountant KN doesn't even come close to reaching Altima's levels of pure bovine excrement).

There's a serious conflict there that's nigh unresolvable by his taking the time to be here. I can only assume he's a trust fund baby of some sort.

I guess what I'm saying is, I can't see anyone of the 1% bothering to post in a plebeian forum such as this, yet we have more than 1% of the P&R population defending these ***.

It's a bit of a conundrum.

Hahaha a trust fund baby that's hilarious! As for what I do for a living, I'm a cattle/crop farmer. Used to be Dairy but the new regulations and laws have pushed out the family farm. The only reason I would be talking down to anyone is because they think more government, laws, and regulations are good. Do you honestly think the past 6 years have been bad for the 1%ers?

Once they make new laws and regulate more business no matter what type, all it does is push the small business out and the big business just takes over. Big business don't care about anything but profit, so employees get pay cut or laid-off. When the government makes it so only Big business can survive in the market We The People are the ones who lose Not the 1%.

Oh then once the government gets so big they just decide on what its citizens can or cannot buy.... Do I need to elaborate farther?
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 22:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You do realize that the vast majority of Republicans and/or conservatives are not "the 1%", right?

That would go against the democrat agenda if people realized this simple fact.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-08-08 22:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That would go against the democrat agenda if people realized this simple fact.

The general consensus on the left seems to be that anyone on the right is too stupid to understand they're being used for votes, too. Like all the nitwits who backed the farm bill 2 years ago that gave unprecedented control of GMO patents and immunity of future regulation to Monsanto. All those farmers who took their government check and moaned about the opposition being the end of the little guy just happened to vote for the people that were bending them over a barrel. In a lot of ways, they have a point, if you think the rich on either end of the spectrum are to be revered or that they give a crap about you, I'd suspect you're the product of inbreeding or grew up swimming in the settling ponds of a nuclear plant.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-08-08 22:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Crockpots are great I use it all the time to do my meal-prep recipes in bulk!

You can also make tamales in them!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2014-08-08 23:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the problem with global warming is that its making Summers hotter and Winters Colder, Doesn't it effect both hot and cold climate?
By Altimaomega 2014-08-08 23:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said: »
I thought the problem with global warming is that its making Summers hotter and Winters Colder, Doesn't it effect both hot and cold climate?

It depends on how desperate the climate scientists are to get the next government contract.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12