U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds
U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-13 15:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
How does that have anything to do with how I get my news?
You read/watch the news?

I thought you made everything up. You know, it's all propaganda.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 15:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I would inform you that propaganda is primarily spread through the news, but I suspect the irony is lost on you there.
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 15:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What? Why is this a hard question? I just want to know what you think is going on in Washington. How does that have anything to do with how I get my news?

It has everything to do with how you get your news. Especially sense you seem to be on the OMG man-kind is gonna make the planet unlivable because the temp has rose 2 degree's above normal (We think) side of things.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 15:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop being such a child and just tell me what you think is going on in Washington and why it requires a revolution.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-05-13 15:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I would inform you that propaganda is primarily spread through FFXIAH, but I suspect the irony is lost on you there.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 15:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I would inform you that propaganda is primarily spread through the news, but I suspect the irony is lost on you there.

You have to have something to form your opinion from news, propaganda, your cult leader. Right or wrong the information must come from somewhere.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-05-13 15:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

My cult is my local bar.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-13 15:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The day has finally come. Altimaomega has beaten someone with logic.

I tip my hat to you.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-05-13 15:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

You have to have something to form your opinion from news, propaganda, your cult leader. Right or wrong the information must come from somewhere.

Personal experience notably absent from your list.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-13 16:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

It may be absent, but then again
who wants to write an essay on where how you form your opinion? Amirite?
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Personal experience can only go so far. What good is personal experience when you lack the information to use it.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 16:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you can just look at it objectively.

Republicans take stance A. Their reason this, that and these.
Democrats take stance B. There reasons are this2, that2 and these2.

Examine their stances and reasons, see which side makes more sense and choose who you side more with.

So you really rely on the news to form your opinion for you?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-13 16:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, personal experience is only part of the information gathering process. And can go quite far in forming one's opinion, even over factual evidence provided.

Thought we were about to see some history in the making.

More propaganda at 11.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Personal experience can only go so far. What good is personal experience when you lack the information to use it.

Edit: Also Creepers like this guy are the reason I am not going into the whole why we need a revolution in Washington thing, without at least getting some kind of info I would really like to know from you. All they do is pick apart and circle talk you. Then declare themselves winners because they think they made a point,and go back to creeping.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-05-13 16:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice excuse.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 16:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So you don't want to present your views because you're afraid that they'll be picked apart. You're only comfortable saying it when you're surrounded by like minded individuals.

I think that should at least give you pause about your views and the kind of person you are in general.

Well you might as well not say them then because I can assure you that plenty of people here won't agree with you.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-05-13 16:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If the internet has taught me anything, it's that no one agrees with anything.

Take one of these ***-donkeys rambling about radicals and progressives and liberals and whatever code-word they're currently using for "people who keep disagreeing with me," place them in a forum with allegedly like-minded people, and watch them continue to fight but using different code-words to mean the exact same thing as before.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-05-13 16:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Your results may vary not everyone believes in global warming. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery.
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Examine their stances and reasons, see which side makes more sense and choose who you side more with.

Red and Blue, Right and left. They are very much alike because they cannot afford to be different. Do you really think they tell you the real reasons they do things? Do you really think they will stand by the stances they make? Do you really think in this day and age that they are truly fighting for you and not themselves?

Having said all that, not every single one of them are bad. How do I come to this conclusion you ask? Well I HAVE to really on some type of news to guide my opinion of coarse.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Nice excuse.

Speaking of creepers, thanks for stopping by to prove my point.

This is the very first time this asshat has posted in this 24 page thread, and it just happens to come right after talking about people like him creepers.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 16:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

No, he's right. You're just giving excuses. I never asked about right or left, I'm asking about you and only you, and you're trying to dodge it by giving some meta speech about the right and the left which no one has asked for. Most of us are familiar with how politics works already, you don't have to ask things that blew our minds when we were 12.

Also
Quote:
Well I HAVE to really on some type of news to guide my opinion of coarse.

This is why I like you AO. You openly say these things instead of hiding it like the other conservatives on this forum.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So are we going to D.C. or not?
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So you don't want to present your views because you're afraid that they'll be picked apart. You're only comfortable saying it when you're surrounded by like minded individuals.

I think that should at least give you pause about your views and the kind of person you are in general.

Well you might as well not say them then because I can assure you that plenty of people here won't agree with you.

I know for an absolute fact of 5-6 people that wont agree with me and it will be the same ole thing. But I want to know how you get your news first. So its not a total loss, I really am curious. Posting on this site is more than enough proof that I could careless what people think about my views.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-13 16:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I'd say some people should go to F.O.

badumtss
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You driving?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I'd say some people should go to F.O.

badumtss
What's that?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You driving?
Sure. I got a van atm so I can fit like 8-10 people I'm guessing.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-13 16:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Never seen GTFO?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Never seen GTFO?
I thought that was just an expression.
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

No, he's right. You're just giving excuses. I never asked about right or left, I'm asking about you and only you, and you're trying to dodge it by giving some meta speech about the right and the left which no one has asked for. Most of us are familiar with how politics works already, you don't have to ask things that blew our minds when we were 12.

Also
Quote:
Well I HAVE to really on some type of news to guide my opinion of coarse.

This is why I like you AO. You openly say these things instead of hiding it like the other conservatives on this forum.

You actually brought up the Republican, democrat thing first....

This is what I don't understand about you people. You just wake up in the morning and know everything that happened the day before?

You HAVE to get your information from SOMEWHERE...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edit: Maybe I am using the wrong words, when I say news I mean information about the day.. Does that make it easier for you?
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46