First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 70 71 72
 Asura.Vinedrius
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-05-16 15:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cosworthrs said: »
anyone not receiving the rewards after hitting heroic status on the event? because I am at the heroic level, and the moogle is not giving me anything.... glitch?

behemoth must be dead for you to get rewards.
 Valefor.Cosworthrs
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Cosworthrs 2015-05-16 15:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

ok thanks!
 Bismarck.Phetty
Server: Bismarck
user: Phetty
By Bismarck.Phetty 2015-05-16 15:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got Kupofried from getting Heroic rank in behemoth event. He wasn't dead when I got it either I was just re-applying level sync.
By gdiShun 2015-05-16 15:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You get the Kupofried trust from the Behemoth thing outside of town. After 10 successful WS/SC objectives completed.

EDIT: lol. Beaten. Should've refreshed the page >_>;

EDIT2: Looking like about a 10% increase in EXP and CP with him.
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-05-16 16:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Phetty said: »
Just got Kupofried from getting Heroic rank in behemoth event. He wasn't dead when I got it either I was just re-applying level sync.

hmm I remember talking to moogle when it is dead and moogle said something about it being defeated before it gave me the vana'clock, so thought it was a requirement. Maybe vana'clock reward isn't tied to heroism level but requires behe kill?
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-16 17:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

got a vana clock from moogle as well
By gdiShun 2015-05-16 20:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kupofried doesn't cause Qultada to use Corsair's Roll by the way. Still need a ring active. :\
 Bismarck.Herzins
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2015-05-17 02:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone not receiving the rewards after hitting heroic status on the event? because I am at the heroic level, and the moogle is not giving me anything.... glitch?

This happened to me too... I was hoping I wasn't the only one... I've cleared Heroic rank several times and no rewards :( I wonder what's up with that.
 Bismarck.Herzins
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2015-05-17 02:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vinedrius said: »

I've killed it twice with the heroic rank and nothing :(
By dedrummer000 2015-05-17 02:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

i got trust before behe was dead, also tested trust for cp, 308 before i used and 414 after, mobs might be different lvls but seems to be about 30%, mandies outside of town, no cap chain
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-05-17 03:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Herzins said: »

I've killed it twice with the heroic rank and nothing :(

Yeah, ignore that. There are reports of people getting the trust while it is alive.

hmm I remember talking to moogle when it is dead and moogle said something about it being defeated before it gave me the vana'clock, so thought it was a requirement. Maybe vana'clock reward isn't tied to heroism level but requires behe kill?

Edit: Finally some useful info. Number of weapon skills objective caps at 200. A jp shout for "200 WS" gathered people at west saruta and now it is going pretty smooth.
[+]
By mrbaddawg2 2015-05-17 08:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

^ like he said
Here is a tip for everyone. i got kupofriend.
Get as many people as you can. the WS hits max at 200. Get tons of people and just WS nonstop easy to do
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-18 11:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Any info on the unity trusts?
Apururu is pretty good, she has curagas, removes statuses quickly, uses Convert when low on mp and has a ws called Nott that recovers a huge chunk of hp. Really great healer.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-05-18 11:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
I got Najah Salaheem, she appears to be white mage with a dreadfully slow attack speed, and didn't do much. But I didn't give her but like 3 fights to do something and I was already buffed... gonna test now, will edit my post.

I used Naja recently.

It appears that her strength is tied directly into your ranking in your unity. For me, she seemed to TP rather fast and she spammed Hexa Strike, saving TP for skillchains as appropriate.

I read somewhere that if you rank highly enough, her Peacebreaker upgrades into Justicebreaker, which apparently gives -100% DT...

Edit: I KNEW I should have went with you yesterday! DAMMIT lol.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-18 11:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

She levels up like a wyvern? lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-05-18 11:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe the more she trusts you, the better she gets... (Accolade earned for her unity and/or using her)

Be grateful she doesn't want gil, considering the character. Naja's one greedy....cat.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-05-18 11:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Aldo UC has TH1, was kinda hoping it'd be higher. Uses Bully, and I've only ever seen him use Savra's Storm (looks and SCs just like Rudra's). I also noticed his summon quote changed, from like "What do you need from the Tenshodo?" to "I bet the other members of the unity look up to you". I asked the rest of the unity, but no one responded. I'm wondering if this is based on your personal standing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-05-18 11:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

That'd be awesome, sir, thanks a ton.

I think you can check your own unity ranking under the Unity option, and I know your rank is determined by how many accolade you earn and the number of UNM you defeat.

It's basically how you rate among all others within your unity.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-05-18 11:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

That means you need to go stab some more UNMs. :D

Not as lucrative as Skirmy but there are a few good items out there.
[+]
 Cerberus.Okita
Server: Cerberus
user: Pent
By Cerberus.Okita 2015-05-18 12:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone figured out how to get the Rongleouts trust? I've checked both Sandy (S) and ToAU. Talking to him in South Sandy (S) does nothing and Neither Naja or her assistant provide hints.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-05-18 13:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Aldo UC has TH1, was kinda hoping it'd be higher. Uses Bully, and I've only ever seen him use Savra's Storm (looks and SCs just like Rudra's). I also noticed his summon quote changed, from like "What do you need from the Tenshodo?" to "I bet the other members of the unity look up to you". I asked the rest of the unity, but no one responded. I'm wondering if this is based on your personal standing.

Savra's Storm is actually pretty strong, as you'd expect (I get about 2500-3k from him), but the AI just isn't nearly good enough to coordinate Bully>SA>Savra like was obviously intended. Even if it could I'm not really seeing a scenario where I use him against a mob with enough health for it to matter.

Probably gonna switch to Apururu.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-05-18 13:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Verda said: »
I got Najah Salaheem, she appears to be white mage with a dreadfully slow attack speed, and didn't do much. But I didn't give her but like 3 fights to do something and I was already buffed... gonna test now, will edit my post.

I used Naja recently.

It appears that her strength is tied directly into your ranking in your unity. For me, she seemed to TP rather fast and she spammed Hexa Strike, saving TP for skillchains as appropriate.

I read somewhere that if you rank highly enough, her Peacebreaker upgrades into Justicebreaker, which apparently gives -100% DT...

Edit: I KNEW I should have went with you yesterday! DAMMIT lol.

Any additional info on this? Most of my LS is Naja (UC) so I'd be grateful to learn how her WS can upgrade like that.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-05-18 13:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ScaevolaBahamut said: »
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »

Savra's Storm is actually pretty strong, as you'd expect (I get about 2500-3k from him), but the AI just isn't nearly good enough to coordinate Bully>SA>Savra like was obviously intended. Even if it could I'm not really seeing a scenario where I use him against a mob with enough health for it to matter.

Probably gonna switch to Apururu.
True, he's less coordinated than a real THF, but teaming up with him as a THF is handy since you'll have twice as much Bully, and can work Savra's into your self-SC. I'll see if he has any other tricks I missed, or if there's any growth.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenchion
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenchion 2015-05-18 13:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone used the prince of sandy yet?
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 70 71 72