Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 11:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherylinn said: »
Who cares about POL crashes and gearswap issues? My treasure chest number suggestions are broken. I don't have a person giving me those numbers any more, and this must be fixed immediately.

Love,
Cherylin

The message IDs changed this patch. There's already a fix on the development windower, it'll be out for everyone shortly.
By Cherylinn 2015-05-16 11:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

OHmy, you took me seriously. :P
[+]
By Selindrile 2015-05-16 11:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: Rooks fixes everything, even the things you didn't know were broken.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 11:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't fix the message IDs! I just know they're fixed.

/back to Organizer debugging
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 13:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I've submitted an organizer fix. Things to know:

- Safe2 will work
- Gearswap functionality works
- settings persist now
- I've fixed a number of luacore crashing bugs, and put in stopgaps to keep it from doing that again.

That said, it's still potentially possible to trigger some of those conditions (but I wanted to get a release pushed). Instead of going haywire and forcing a POL restart, it'll just die (you can see specifically why with debugging on, but these are currently "shouldn't ever happen" scenarios and I don't expect you to see them).

If you can still make it crash LuaCore entirely after getting the new version please PM me with as much information about the crash as you can and steps to reproduce it, and I will fix it as soon as I am capable of doing so. Organizer blowing up is one thing, wrecking the addon environment altogether is much much worse, and those sorts of bugs have to be fixed immediately.

I've spent a lot of time testing this version, and have some confidence, but all testing has blind spots and it's possible my setup doesn't catch something that's in yours. Let me know if you find any problems :)
[+]
By meinferno 2015-05-16 13:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

tyvm rooks
 Bismarck.Hellsangelz
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Hellsangelz 2015-05-16 15:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Wickedness said: »
Little bit of a bug I've noticed with organizer. Doesn't happen all the time but happens enough.

When using //gs o

You'll get the message Organizer: Starting... and then it will lock up. Will never give the Organizer: Done! XX items matched and XX items missing message. It will also lock up luacore breaking all //lua commands. Changing jobs will still change the GS profile to the new job but nothing else will work(//gs reload, //sb reset, etc.) far as I can tell it's still getting all the gear and just gets locked up before sending the Done message. The only way to fix it I've found so far is by closing pol. Trying to narrow down the cause. Will update when I figure it out. I have a feeling it has something to do with how full your inventory is currently.

EDIT:Think I figured it out. Settings file only had locker safe and storage under <dump_bags>. Adding case, sack, and satchel to it seems to have fixed it

Same thing happened to me with it.
By Selindrile 2015-05-16 15:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I only have locker/safe/storage/case under dump bags, but it still seems to want to dump things into satchel, also it doesn't use Safe2 by default does it? I've deleted and had it remake the settings file and it's never listed, also when i try setting item delay to 1, it seems to move one item, and then not do anything.

Also is there now a way to stop it from getting items from or dumping them to specific bags, thought that would be doable now but I can't seem to figure it out, if I delete anything from <bag_priority> it just adds it back in.

Update: Manually added

<safe_2>2</safe_2>

and that part seems to work well but still should probably be in there by default?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 16:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

New organizer isn't released yet - still waiting on code review and push to the production set. You'll know you have the new one because there will be a "custom" setting in the config file.

I'll say something when it's out, promise :)
By Kooljack 2015-05-16 17:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

If there could some priority given to lua Addon 'SubTarget'; that'd be great. It's a functionality addon that is much more important for some, over the amenities of other things

It is probably a very quick fix; as i've seen the error come up before from other updates that broke it. plz plz. ty ty
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 18:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
If there could some priority given to lua Addon 'SubTarget'; that'd be great. It's a functionality addon that is much more important for some, over the amenities of other things

It's not my module but I'm happy to look. A couple of questions, though, since I've never used it:

What's wrong with it?
How would I test it to make sure it's fixed?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 19:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like the new version of Organizer got pushed live. Please let me know if you have any problems :)

A brief summary of what it does is here: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/46589/organizer/
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-16 19:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Testing new Organizer.
Seems to be working but it keeps writing lines like

Organizer: 1 55
Organizer: False 56

In white colour, randomly.
Don't think that's supposed to happen?
By Kooljack 2015-05-16 19:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »

It's not my module but I'm happy to look. A couple of questions, though, since I've never used it:

What's wrong with it?
How would I test it to make sure it's fixed?

https://github.com/Windower/Lua/blob/live/addons/SubTarget/README.txt

Quote:
-Must have the "send" addon to work
example macro:

line 1: /target <stal>
line 2: /con sta go Arcon haste

-if main name is Iroku, Arcon the mule and Byrth the target of <stal>, then essentially the macro makes your mule,
Arcon, cast haste on Byrth.
-I created this addon for the perpous of fasilitating casting buffs from my alt to the chosen party member from my mains
window without having to write 6 macros for the same spell. If you use <stal> in your macro you can easily target
alliance members too. you can also use this with <stpc>.

Console Error Message:
>Last sub target does not exist.
>Setting last sub to the recipient of the send command.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 19:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Testing new Organizer.
Seems to be working but it keeps writing lines like

Organizer: 1 55
Organizer: False 56

In white colour, randomly.
Don't think that's supposed to happen?

That's debugging output. I turned that off, (and it looks off in the repo) so I'm curious why you're seeing it.

[Edit]: That's the verbose setting. I haven't seen it outside of the copious debug output in so long I didn't recognize it. It ought to be off by default, but apparently not. Did you turn on verbose?
 Leviathan.Vow
Server: Leviathan
user: woVow
By Leviathan.Vow 2015-05-16 19:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It is probably a very quick fix; as i've seen the error come up before from other updates that broke it. plz plz. ty ty

windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_target('lastst') returns nil under all conditions. You can report that here Issue tracker if someone else hasn't.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-16 19:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I turned Verbose mode on, I thought that was to display detailed messages of how many items get taken etc, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry!

Question: does the delay field accept decimal values? Like 0.5 for instance?
By Kooljack 2015-05-16 19:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

would someone mind, doing the issue tracker report on this for me; I'd need to create an account and come up with a good title for it all.. /tear
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 19:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Yeah I turned Verbose mode on, I thought that was to display detailed messages of how many items get taken etc, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry!

Question: does the delay field accept decimal values? Like 0.5 for instance?

That output actually is more or less that, but it's not very descriptive. I didn't write that part, but I'll tweak it.

The item_delay gets passed into coroutine.sleep directly, so it does accept decimals. I don't know how well it actually respects it, but it doesn't throw an error so it at least attempts to operate that way.
 Asura.Cyleena
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-05-16 20:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So I been duoboxing daily for a long time with no problems on same computer (the computer is newer and not cheap so its not a computer issue). Yesterday I dc on game like 2x with pol crashes and random r0ing without totally dcing. Then today I play and no dcing just random r0ing for awhile. As the day got later I started getting pol crashes with both char when I take waypoints or hp (it is not just hp or waypoints doing it btw, had both character in Yorcia zone and one crashed just standing in zone). I have never had this issue before this last update, and it is kinda weird how it is all of a sudden starting up. Anyone else duoboxing having this issue? I even tried installing windower again, replacing luacore.dll file etc thinking maybe it was a corrupt file on my computer. Did not help still having same issue.When I signed off one char it seemed ok with no crashes. Sandbox on or off not affecting it btw. Tried it off and on and it still crashes.

Like I said I normally duobox daily with no crashes. Just tonight been super bad, and I have no clue as to why. Any ideas or anyone else having this issue?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-05-16 21:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of curiosity I started using organizer today when gear collector wasn't working, what's the deal with it? I mean, amazing that it gets all your gear out pretty much instantly but what does it do differently to Gear Collector which pretty much swapped gear out 1 at a time.
 Odin.Nappy
Server: Odin
user: Nappypup
By Odin.Nappy 2015-05-16 21:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant figure out how to get organizer to work lol.... I dont want to have to remake all sets based on my inv......
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-05-16 21:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Out of curiosity I started using organizer today when gear collector wasn't working, what's the deal with it? I mean, amazing that it gets all your gear out pretty much instantly but what does it do differently to Gear Collector which pretty much swapped gear out 1 at a time.
it precalculates space needs and sends all the packets as quickly as allowed, instead of deciding on one piece at a time and sending one packet at a time

it's very detectable, but i was using a similar plugin for a good year before byrth made organizer public so it seems SE isn't interested in detecting it
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 21:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
it precalculates space needs and sends all the packets as quickly as allowed, instead of deciding on one piece at a time and sending one packet at a time

it's very detectable, but i was using a similar plugin for a good year before byrth made organizer public so it seems SE isn't interested in detecting it

Yep. And if the detection worries you, set item_delay in the config and it'll pause between actions.
 Asura.Pooks
user: Pooks
By Asura.Pooks 2015-05-16 21:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to use organizer; however, i run into an error when i do //gs org

lua runtime error: libs/extdata.lua:1388: attempt to index field 'potency' (a nil value).
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 21:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Nappy said: »
I cant figure out how to get organizer to work lol.... I dont want to have to remake all sets based on my inv......

You shouldn't have to remake anything. If you're using GearSwap, and call it from there (via //gs org) it'll calculate based on that, and you shouldn't have to do anything.

The only things you'll need to worry about are items that aren't in sets (Shihei is always the obvious example). And for that stuff, you can always just make a set that has that in it, even if it's never actually used in your actual GS code.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 21:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pooks said: »
Trying to use organizer; however, i run into an error when i do //gs org

lua runtime error: libs/extdata.lua:1388: attempt to index field 'potency' (a nil value).

That's the augment parser choking on an item; not strictly organizer related. Can I see your .lua?
 Asura.Pooks
user: Pooks
By Asura.Pooks 2015-05-16 21:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

http://pastebin.com/d7Mie1Ga
 Asura.Cyleena
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-05-16 21:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cyleena said: »
So I been duoboxing daily for a long time with no problems on same computer (the computer is newer and not cheap so its not a computer issue). Yesterday I dc on game like 2x with pol crashes and random r0ing without totally dcing. Then today I play and no dcing just random r0ing for awhile. As the day got later I started getting pol crashes with both char when I take waypoints or hp (it is not just hp or waypoints doing it btw, had both character in Yorcia zone and one crashed just standing in zone). I have never had this issue before this last update, and it is kinda weird how it is all of a sudden starting up. Anyone else duoboxing having this issue? I even tried installing windower again, replacing luacore.dll file etc thinking maybe it was a corrupt file on my computer. Did not help still having same issue. When I signed off one char it seemed ok with no crashes. Sandbox on or off not affecting it btw. Tried it off and on and it still crashes.

Like I said I normally duobox daily with no crashes. Just tonight been super bad, and I have no clue as to why. Any ideas or anyone else having this issue?

This is the crash info I keep getting for this issue...

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: pol.exe
Application Version: 1.18.13.0
Application Timestamp: 4e3bcddc
Fault Module Name: luacore.DLL
Fault Module Version: 2.0.1.2
Fault Module Timestamp: 55564c27
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00104724
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 21:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't have your augments listed in there, so I have no idea what it's choking on. Do you have new gear? There might be a case the parser can't handle.
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 102 103 104